Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Best Solution For An Icloud Activation Lock - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Solution For An Icloud Activation Lock (1457 Views)

Should I Buy An Icloud Locked Iphone? / IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here / 5 Method To Remove Icloud Activation Lock From Ios 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Solution For An Icloud Activation Lock by hedazuga2020: 11:26am On Oct 25, 2017
I just got an Ipohone 6 from someone and i realized it requires Icloud login. The person i bought it from is not the original owner and doesn't know the login....PLZ help
Re: Best Solution For An Icloud Activation Lock by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:56pm On Oct 25, 2017
if the phone is Icloud locked (aka stolen) there is NO WAY you can activate it or make it work. so unless you have contact with the phone owner (to ask them to unlock the phone) this phone is as good as USELESS!!!!
Re: Best Solution For An Icloud Activation Lock by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 25, 2017
check the thread there is someone selling SIM chips used to unlock it.
Re: Best Solution For An Icloud Activation Lock by odutolasodiq(m): 4:46pm On Oct 25, 2017
hedazuga2020:
I just got an Ipohone 6 from someone and i realized it requires Icloud login. The person i bought it from is not the original owner and doesn't know the login....PLZ help
icloud locked? dont waste your resources trying to unlock it.
Re: Best Solution For An Icloud Activation Lock by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:28pm On Oct 25, 2017
kkko:
check the thread there is someone selling SIM chips used to unlock it.

anyone falling for this garbage has only themselves to blame for being defrauded! SIM ko, KIM Kardashian ni!
Re: Best Solution For An Icloud Activation Lock by michlins(m): 9:12pm On Oct 25, 2017
Best solution is to be used for parts
Re: Best Solution For An Icloud Activation Lock by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 25, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

anyone falling for this garbage has only themselves to blame for being defrauded! SIM ko, KIM Kardashian ni!
don't say what you know please. am not the one selling it but have used it and worked fine for me.
Re: Best Solution For An Icloud Activation Lock by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:11pm On Oct 25, 2017
kkko:

don't say what you know please. am not the one selling it but have used it and worked fine for me.

you must be one of the SCAMMERS then, as this is a damn lie!!!! if that was remotely possible then all the Iphone technician around the world (let alone Nigeria) would gladly buy stolen iphones. arrant nonsense!!!!

an Icloud locked Iphone is only good for spare parts... and anyone saying that they have a tool to unlock them is a FRAUDSTER, like the many that are online claiming to do just that.

Hedazuga2020
if someone claims they can unlock your Iphone 6 then make sure they are in front of you, and unlock the phone in your presence (before you pay them anything)... anyone asking you to send money for whatever tools/nonsense OR want you to do it online are SCAMMERS that will defraud you. remember, the phone can be factory reset to look new, but it wont be activated sue to Icloud lock (thus useless)
Re: Best Solution For An Icloud Activation Lock by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 25, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

you must be one of the SCAMMERS then, as this is a damn lie!!!! if that was remotely possible then all the Iphone technician around the world (let alone Nigeria) would gladly buy stolen iphones. arrant nonsense!!!!

an Icloud locked Iphone is only good for spare parts... and anyone saying that they have a tool to unlock them is a FRAUDSTER, like the many that are online claiming to do just that.

Hedazuga2020
if someone claims they can unlock your Iphone 6 then make sure they are in front of you, and unlock the phone in your presence (before you pay them anything)... anyone asking you to send money for whatever tools/nonsense OR want you to do it online are SCAMMERS that will defraud you. remember, the phone can be factory reset to look new, but it wont be activated sue to Icloud lock (thus useless)

And this is why I said you are a fool. I used iPhone 6 with chip SIM and it work well. don't be dumb because you don't know. you are living in shallow. as far as technology is concern, there is nothing impossible.

when I first got iPhone 4s, they said it will never work because is iCloud lock bit believe me, I unlocked it myself using a software. so guy don't say what you don't know.
Re: Best Solution For An Icloud Activation Lock by Nastydroid(m): 10:28pm On Oct 25, 2017
kkko:

And this is why I said you are a fool. I used iPhone 6 with chip SIM and it work well. don't be dumb because you don't know. you are living in shallow. as far as technology is concern, there is nothing impossible.

when I first got iPhone 4s, they said it will never work because is iCloud lock bit believe me, I unlocked it myself using a software. so guy don't say what you don't know.
chip sim is for network unlocking not icloud
Re: Best Solution For An Icloud Activation Lock by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:39pm On Oct 25, 2017
kkko:

but of course, and now you know someone who sells these "imaginary" sim, right?! you are only deceiving yourself MR SCAMMER.
Re: Best Solution For An Icloud Activation Lock by Nobody: 5:40am On Oct 26, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

but of course, and now you know someone who sells these "imaginary" sim, right?! you are only deceiving yourself MR SCAMMER.

hahaha, I will ignore a fool like you. have you ever recorded any scam committed by me? check my profile and see when I started being a member of nairaland without any indict of scam. idiot. did I told you I know the seller.

anyway, I don't have time for kids like you

(1) (Reply)

Wow! The New Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Features You’ll Love To Know / Latest Updates For Your Infinix Devices / Infinix Set To Launch Infinix Zero 5 Smartphone On November 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.