Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Undergraduate And Fresh Graduate Part-time Teachers Required- Surulere, Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Undergraduate And Fresh Graduate Part-time Teachers Required- Surulere, Lagos (2065 Views)

Junior Administrators And Volunteers Required, Surulere Lagos / Primary School Teacher Required. Surulere, Lagos / School Teachers Required In Ijoko/sango Ota, Ogun State!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Undergraduate And Fresh Graduate Part-time Teachers Required- Surulere, Lagos by HephzibahO: 12:59pm On Oct 25, 2017
An Education Establishment requires the services of undergraduates and Fresh graduate teachers for Evening and Weekend classes.

Subjects Covered include

English, Maths, Further Maths, Literature, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Economics, Commerce, Book Keeping, Accounts, Civics Education. Government, Geography. Agricultural Science, CRK, Insurance, Integrated Science, Social studies, Basic Science, Creative Art, Basic Technology, Business Studies, Home Economics

All subjects are for Senior and Junior Categories

Interested Teachers must possess the following qualities.

1. Must be willing to commit at least 2 to 3hours of teaching per day
2. Must be able to teach at least 2 related subjects
3. Must have a minimum of C4 in the subject he or she wants to teach or studied/studying a course that majors in the subjects
4. Must live in OR very close to Surulere
5. Could be male or female
6. Must be extremely smart, intelligent, knowledgeable in subject area, professional in conduct and have very good dress sense.
7. Must be between ages 19 and 30. Age Range Exceptions will only be granted to persons with the teaching profile we require.

Please note that Part time teachers prepare their own lesson plans. Candidates must provide copies of O'level results plus a snapshot of University grades(In case of Undergraduates) or Statement of results.

To apply please forward CV and copies of result to tawgs.nigeria@gmail.com before 4th November 2017.with your Subject areas as the subject of mail.
Re: Undergraduate And Fresh Graduate Part-time Teachers Required- Surulere, Lagos by clementbiola(m): 3:37pm On Oct 25, 2017
i have master degree in industrial chemistry. can i apply
Re: Undergraduate And Fresh Graduate Part-time Teachers Required- Surulere, Lagos by HephzibahO: 12:37pm On Oct 26, 2017
clementbiola:
i have master degree in industrial chemistry. can i apply
Yes you can
Re: Undergraduate And Fresh Graduate Part-time Teachers Required- Surulere, Lagos by Kayleb26(m): 2:09pm On Oct 26, 2017
Kindly hint applicants with the remuneration details
Re: Undergraduate And Fresh Graduate Part-time Teachers Required- Surulere, Lagos by HephzibahO: 8:46am On Oct 27, 2017
Kayleb26:
Kindly hint applicants with the remuneration details
The details will be given to shortlisted candidates
Re: Undergraduate And Fresh Graduate Part-time Teachers Required- Surulere, Lagos by clementbiola(m): 7:53pm On Oct 27, 2017
I have sent my CV . I stay at ogba , hope I would be considered...

1 Like

Re: Undergraduate And Fresh Graduate Part-time Teachers Required- Surulere, Lagos by HephzibahO: 6:37pm On Oct 28, 2017
clementbiola:
I have sent my CV . I stay at ogba , hope I would be considered...
We will get back to you if you are shortlisted but we prefer candidates living in OR around Surulere. Thanks
Re: Undergraduate And Fresh Graduate Part-time Teachers Required- Surulere, Lagos by clementbiola(m): 6:46pm On Oct 28, 2017
[quote author=HephzibahO post=61857394] We will get back to you if you are shortlisted but we prefer candidates living in OR around Surulere. Thanks [/quote...
please consider me....
Re: Undergraduate And Fresh Graduate Part-time Teachers Required- Surulere, Lagos by ksington: 8:25am On Oct 30, 2017
no computer science?

1 Like

Re: Undergraduate And Fresh Graduate Part-time Teachers Required- Surulere, Lagos by HephzibahO: 9:32am On Oct 30, 2017
ksington:
no computer science?
It's in our plans
Re: Undergraduate And Fresh Graduate Part-time Teachers Required- Surulere, Lagos by Profandie(m): 11:56am On Oct 30, 2017
HephzibahO:
An Education Establishment requires the services of undergraduates and Fresh graduate teachers for Evening and Weekend classes.

Subjects Covered include

English, Maths, Further Maths, Literature, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Economics, Commerce, Book Keeping, Accounts, Civics Education. Government, Geography. Agricultural Science, CRK, Insurance, Integrated Science, Social studies, Basic Science, Creative Art, Basic Technology, Business Studies, Home Economics

All subjects are for Senior and Junior Categories

Interested Teachers must possess the following qualities.

1. Must be willing to commit at least 2 to 3hours of teaching per day
2. Must be able to teach at least 2 related subjects
3. Must have a minimum of C4 in the subject he or she wants to teach or studied/studying a course that majors in the subjects
4. Must live in OR very close to Surulere
5. Could be male or female
6. Must be extremely smart, intelligent, knowledgeable in subject area, professional in conduct and have very good dress sense.
7. Must be between ages 19 and 30. Age Range Exceptions will only be granted to persons with the teaching profile we require.

Please note that Part time teachers prepare their own lesson plans. Candidates must provide copies of O'level results plus a snapshot of University grades(In case of Undergraduates) or Statement of results.

To apply please forward CV and copies of result to tawgs.nigeria@gmail.com before 4th November 2017.with your Subject areas as the subject of mail.
CV sent..
M.Ed in educational technology(In-View)
BSc in education/accounting.
6 years lecturing and teaching experience combined.
Re: Undergraduate And Fresh Graduate Part-time Teachers Required- Surulere, Lagos by bellabello(m): 4:31pm On Oct 30, 2017
I can teach French, Arabic, Gorvernment, Islamic, and history
Re: Undergraduate And Fresh Graduate Part-time Teachers Required- Surulere, Lagos by clementbiola(m): 5:54pm On Oct 30, 2017
Profandie:

CV sent..

pls brother. can you link me up with a lecturing job. I have master in industrial chemistry
Re: Undergraduate And Fresh Graduate Part-time Teachers Required- Surulere, Lagos by Profandie(m): 8:53pm On Oct 30, 2017
clementbiola:

pls brother. can you link me up with a lecturing job. I have master in industrial chemistry
My brother, I don't have any to be sincere.
All I will advice u to do is to apply for lecturing positions in private unis.
The experience I got was just favour.
I left there for greener pastures lol.
Re: Undergraduate And Fresh Graduate Part-time Teachers Required- Surulere, Lagos by clementbiola(m): 8:54pm On Oct 30, 2017
Profandie:
My brother, I don't have any to be sincere. All I will advice u to do is to apply for lecturing positions in private unis. The experience I got was just favour. I left there for greener pastures lol.

OK bro
Re: Undergraduate And Fresh Graduate Part-time Teachers Required- Surulere, Lagos by Profandie(m): 8:59pm On Oct 30, 2017
clementbiola:

OK bro
Bro all the best.
Pls get ur PhD, i know its expensive, but try cos if u have it,unis will be begging u..
Imagine teaching in 3 unis as part time lecturer? All the best sir
Re: Undergraduate And Fresh Graduate Part-time Teachers Required- Surulere, Lagos by HephzibahO: 8:30am On Oct 31, 2017
Profandie:

CV sent..
Ok
Re: Undergraduate And Fresh Graduate Part-time Teachers Required- Surulere, Lagos by ksington: 6:33pm On Nov 03, 2017
please i just sent my cv and waec result, I am yet to get my Degree certificate (B.Sc statistics). hope I will be considered
Thanks
Re: Undergraduate And Fresh Graduate Part-time Teachers Required- Surulere, Lagos by HephzibahO: 2:43pm On Nov 05, 2017
ksington:
please i just sent my cv and waec result, I am yet to get my Degree certificate (B.Sc statistics). hope I will be considered
Thanks
We will check and revert. Thanks
Re: Undergraduate And Fresh Graduate Part-time Teachers Required- Surulere, Lagos by Jesusgirl92(f): 4:22pm On Nov 05, 2017
This is no longer open I guess as today is already 5th.
Re: Undergraduate And Fresh Graduate Part-time Teachers Required- Surulere, Lagos by HephzibahO: 4:01pm On Nov 21, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
This is no longer open I guess as today is already 5th.
you may still apply

(1) (Reply)

Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Form(faan Recruitment 2018/2019 ) / Relevance Of Msc At Noun / FMCG Industry Graduate Internship Programme 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.