Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,157 members, 7,780,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:53 AM

'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids (27552 Views)

Williams Uchemba Built A House For A Widow Who Lives In An Uncompleted Building / 'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money / Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by GibsonB(m): 1:43pm On Oct 25, 2017
Nollywood Actress Queen Nwokoye has peacefully Referred a Widow to Buhari after she asked her for N500k to put food on her table, The woman initially asked for 5k but later changed it to 500k in another comment, but still the actress who was shocked that the lady will asked such amount from her, Told the mother of 4 that she hasn't reached the level of helping people with 500k, so she immediately referred her to Buhari, to go and try her luck, see the convo below!

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/10/ask-buhari-actress-queen-nwokoye-to.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by biacan(f): 1:47pm On Oct 25, 2017
Queen watin nah help the woman if you one help her and stop dragging buhari's name here...... ordinary 500k wey be small change compare to waiting my hustling boyfriend dey give me in a month....... but the woman though can't she beg properly....... abeg make I hear word

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by YomzzyDBlogger: 1:47pm On Oct 25, 2017
Ok
Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 25, 2017
lol hahahahaha some people though,,,,, she should have atleast know the kind of female celeb, that can give her 500k for free... Queen Nwokoye does not have a sugar daddy like the rest, she do not live in lagos or abuja, she lives a moderate life and works hard for her money... The woman should go and beg female celebs that gives doggy style to our senators, politicians and footballers...

139 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by Estellar: 1:55pm On Oct 25, 2017
Is Queen Nwokoye divorced?
Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 25, 2017
Estellar:
Is Queen Nwokoye divorced?
No, she is invorce.

143 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by Leonbonapart(m): 1:56pm On Oct 25, 2017
Queen, shut up if you don't wanna help

Why referring her to the chief founder of boko haram

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by nairavsdollars(f): 1:56pm On Oct 25, 2017
The widow no try at all. Half a million naira from a struggling actress. Even most governors will not give her 200k, talkless of N500K. Forget all the paparazi we see everyday, most of these actress no get N50k for account. That is why she said she never reach the woman level

92 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by davodyguy: 1:57pm On Oct 25, 2017
Very silly and insensitive response

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:57pm On Oct 25, 2017
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!! she is not begging to feed these kids for this week, she wants money to feed them for the whole YEAR!!!!
when proper HUNGER will strike her fat stomach, she will reconsider.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by M2dX(m): 1:57pm On Oct 25, 2017
this suppose to be on back page
Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by Kolababe: 1:57pm On Oct 25, 2017
See the woman sef. She don over feed

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by LuvU2: 1:58pm On Oct 25, 2017
bitch grin
Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by binsanni(m): 1:59pm On Oct 25, 2017
this one too hash now
Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by uzoormah(m): 1:59pm On Oct 25, 2017
biacan:
Queen watin nah help the woman if you one help her and stop dragging buhari's name here...... ordinary 500k wey be small change compare to waiting my hustling boyfriend dey give me in a month....... but the woman though can't she beg properly....... abeg make I hear word

U don dey answer question wey dem no ask u

12 Likes

Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by joeeee240(m): 2:00pm On Oct 25, 2017
SEE HER BROKE MOUTH LIKE 500K. MAKE SHE NO GO WORK. RUBBISH

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by lastempero: 2:00pm On Oct 25, 2017
Lordygram:
No, she is invorce.

No she is envorcee

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by Kingdolo(m): 2:00pm On Oct 25, 2017
cry cry cry
Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by TreasuredLeidy(f): 2:00pm On Oct 25, 2017
Lol, the woman too fat. Why won't her kids be hungry when only she can finish food meant for 10 ppu.

2 Likes

Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by KidsNEXTdoor: 2:00pm On Oct 25, 2017
Wonderful response
Buhari brought poverty and hardship

Buhari should be held responsible
Ask buhari jare

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by AburoBuhari: 2:00pm On Oct 25, 2017
Ha My Ègbón Buhari name don suffer,before 2019 there will be a conversations like this

Wife: where is your erection not that strong again.
Husband: Ask Buhari

*ÀbúròBuhari*

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 25, 2017
That's a shiit tonne of money
Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by castrol180(m): 2:01pm On Oct 25, 2017
All these celebrities without money...no be dem body too na im dem dey chop?
Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by Fxmanager(m): 2:01pm On Oct 25, 2017
Okay
Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by SirLakes: 2:01pm On Oct 25, 2017
Lordygram:
No, she is invorce.
grin
Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by brightalo17: 2:01pm On Oct 25, 2017
biacan:
Shatap and stop this your empty bragging you hungry NOBODY.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by chynie: 2:01pm On Oct 25, 2017
The widow no serious 500k, the food go enter federal budget nah

2 Likes

Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by kingthreat(m): 2:01pm On Oct 25, 2017
I see 5k

1 Like

Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 25, 2017
Lordygram:
lol hahahahaha some people though,,,,, she should have atleast know the kind of female celeb, that can give her 500k for free... Queen Nwokoye does not have a sugar daddy like the rest, she do not live in lagos or abuja, she lives a moderate life and works hard for her money... The woman should go and beg female celebs that gives doggy style to our senators, politicians and footballers... examples of them are ENI EDO, Linda ikeji, Mercy johnson, Omotola, Tiwa salvage, yemi alade, rita dominic, irvone okoro. etc

So you want another woman to go and do doggy, monkey, snake, cat and frog style for another woman that also has pussy?
You are wicked! cheesy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by ruggedtimi(m): 2:02pm On Oct 25, 2017
lol..bt queen tlk true oh
Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by joystickextendr: 2:02pm On Oct 25, 2017
The woman self 500k for these recession grin

Meanwhile guy's check out my profile for your extender products

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Susan Peters Reveals How The Industry Frustrated Some To Bleach Their Skin / Davido Remembers His Friend, DJ Olu, On His 2nd Posthumous Birthday / Banky W Still Buys Flowers For Adesua Etomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.