Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,274 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Maina: Pension Thieves Are After My Life For Exposing Fraud - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maina: Pension Thieves Are After My Life For Exposing Fraud (19865 Views)

Ibrahim Magu Names Pension Thieves / Fayose, EFCC Quarrel Over Pension Thieves’ Mansion Allegedly Sold To Falana / Assets Recovered From Pension Thieves Has Been Shared - Senate Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maina: Pension Thieves Are After My Life For Exposing Fraud by Veeflow(m): 9:41am On Oct 26, 2017
Nigeria is a joke. Lmfao .. Still we have youths supporting APC. We have youths supporting PDP.. All been blindfolded with little cash whereas the main cash is been shipped. Imagine na billions billions and hundred millions dem dey mention like 10naira In as much as we know that corruption is everywhere in the world our own is just out of sense.. Na every thing Nigeria dey use do corruption.. Rochas statue. Buhari rat.. Useless things

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maina: Pension Thieves Are After My Life For Exposing Fraud by hakimi1974(m): 9:45am On Oct 26, 2017
ritux:

This interview was done in 2015 at Unity Fountain in Abuja. Get your facts right.
ok thanks hembelembe to you.
Re: Maina: Pension Thieves Are After My Life For Exposing Fraud by udemzyudex(m): 9:47am On Oct 26, 2017
Paperwhite:
cry cry Buhari government is just an absolute disgrace.Nigeria never deserves it.Keep spinning the scandal Maina zombies are listening.

Exactly, bringing up different kinds of story just to save face.

1 Like

Re: Maina: Pension Thieves Are After My Life For Exposing Fraud by AnanseK(m): 9:48am On Oct 26, 2017
Just imagine GEJ and his gang of pension thieves. They preferred to give maina a bullet proof car that prosecute him in court and get to the bottom of the problem. No wonder the international community branded Jonathan - " the ineffectual buffoon ".
Re: Maina: Pension Thieves Are After My Life For Exposing Fraud by Boss347(m): 9:49am On Oct 26, 2017
Heys! It hasn’t gotten to that yet. How did you get yourself reinstated??

1 Like

Re: Maina: Pension Thieves Are After My Life For Exposing Fraud by ritux: 9:50am On Oct 26, 2017
hakimi1974:
ok thanks hembelembe to you.

Olololo

1 Like

Re: Maina: Pension Thieves Are After My Life For Exposing Fraud by naijamafioso: 9:50am On Oct 26, 2017
I know APC will end up cajolling the gullible Nigerians on this Maina matter.

Check my signature for free bitcoins.

1 Like

Re: Maina: Pension Thieves Are After My Life For Exposing Fraud by wura2020: 9:53am On Oct 26, 2017
hakimi1974:
very recent sir.

This is a very old interview. It was first aired in 2015. The radio presenter confirmed this a while ago on Human Rights Radio 101.1 in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Maina: Pension Thieves Are After My Life For Exposing Fraud by bizza45: 9:54am On Oct 26, 2017
if na other countries dem go follow this case till they meet d end, as e b say na 9ja now, after 2weeks d case go die, if na to tell me what Toto dike and mercy Johnson wear dem go sabi am wella... don't Nigeria media/bloggers have an investigative journalist that can follow a case to the end... is it until someone grants an interview that the whole bloggers will start posting it in their blogs.. after 1week this Minia case will die a natural death as far as 9ja is concerned
Re: Maina: Pension Thieves Are After My Life For Exposing Fraud by hakimi1974(m): 9:59am On Oct 26, 2017
wura2020:

This is a very old interview. It was first aired in 2015. The radio presenter confirmed this a while ago on Human Rights Radio 101.1 in Abuja.
thanks for the heads up.
Re: Maina: Pension Thieves Are After My Life For Exposing Fraud by monddy25(m): 10:00am On Oct 26, 2017
unohbethel:
But i heard that jonathan was very corrupt..so how come it was during jonathans era that THEY instituted the pension reform to the point of saving many trillions of naira from the pension scam. ayam not understanding o
that is to tell u dat corruption have grades in nigeria! Jonathan wazn't corrupt, but waz just too weak to tackle corruption under his administration. Period...!
Re: Maina: Pension Thieves Are After My Life For Exposing Fraud by Jagabanmonerry(m): 10:01am On Oct 26, 2017
Bfitconsults:
This info sort of make sense.
I tell u my brother... sound a little bit real. hmmmm! It is well.
Re: Maina: Pension Thieves Are After My Life For Exposing Fraud by Slymonster(m): 10:02am On Oct 26, 2017
hakimi1974:
plead guilty? it was not maina. it was yusuf that was covicted for 2.2 billion naira fraud, and the "learned" judge sentenced him to 2 years or an option of fine of 250,000 naira, which he brought out of the booth of his car and paid. we are in a quagmire in this country. and it was this same maina that revealed the scam, that got yusuf convicted. the problem is that our journalists are just lazy, they don't research and investigate.

The only journalist that do research and investigation still remains Sahara reporters. The rest are copy and paste. That's why you see them giving award to this same corrupt Mofos

1 Like

Re: Maina: Pension Thieves Are After My Life For Exposing Fraud by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 26, 2017
TEACHER: What is POLITICS? 30MARKS
ME: Politics is simply THE MORE YOU LOOK, THE LESS YOU SEE

Re: Maina: Pension Thieves Are After My Life For Exposing Fraud by Phonefanatic: 10:05am On Oct 26, 2017
AnanseK:
Just imagine GEJ and his gang of pension thieves. They preferred to give maina a bullet proof car that prosecute him in court and get to the bottom of the problem. No wonder the international community branded Jonathan - " the ineffectual buffoon ".

My question now is what is the monthly amount budgeted for Police Pension since APC took over?

If it dropped from N1. 5bn to about N500m then those in charge from the past government must be held accountable.

If it didn't drop or increased then 2 things are involved: its either APC decided to continue with the stealing or Maina is lying.

But this is Nigeria so nothing will come out of this whole drama just give it 2 weeks.

1 Like

Re: Maina: Pension Thieves Are After My Life For Exposing Fraud by mragos(m): 10:09am On Oct 26, 2017
Who your life epp gongon..goan sleep jare!!

1 Like

Re: Maina: Pension Thieves Are After My Life For Exposing Fraud by CaptPlanet(m): 10:21am On Oct 26, 2017
Everything thing in that article apart from his name are all lies! Just watch how gullible young people will be deceived by this sh*t article.

Y'all are bloody crooks

1 Like

Re: Maina: Pension Thieves Are After My Life For Exposing Fraud by RoyalUc(m): 10:24am On Oct 26, 2017
jamace:
I know that Maina is not an angel. However, the devils are always very smart. They will shout loudest and paint Maina darkest in order to keep the authorities eyes on Maina only.

Buhari should be smart, and give Maina a chance to defend himself.

Simple!
Re: Maina: Pension Thieves Are After My Life For Exposing Fraud by skedman(m): 10:29am On Oct 26, 2017
thundafire:
Dats y he ran from dey same person that gave him bullet proof car, now they are after his life well done APC, Lai is tutoring him on how to change dey story
The so called youth without a reasoning faculty .how can you reason like this ?Cant you just read and find some evidence of truth. Salami had to reject its offer not because he is incompetent but he as no place to run to when the fracas begin exactly like maina .he can run to the youth because the youth lack a good reasoning faculty
Re: Maina: Pension Thieves Are After My Life For Exposing Fraud by Oti4truth: 10:44am On Oct 26, 2017
I think at this juncture, we Nigerians need to be careful of what listen to on any media platforms. Here is audio interview of what the operator has interpreted into English language for us. Please listen carefully.
Re: Maina: Pension Thieves Are After My Life For Exposing Fraud by IamShiningStar(f): 10:45am On Oct 26, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
Dear Maina, May thunder fire you, FG, EFCC, DSS, those that reinstated you and those who would have helped you rigged the election if your cover was not blown!

You will not know peace cause the blood of the pensioners you cheated will not stop echoing in your ears and as they cry out to the Almighty so your troubles will continue to multiply

Except you make amends and pay them their entitlement!
nawa oo! did u even took out time to read his interview before commenting? nawa oo again.
Re: Maina: Pension Thieves Are After My Life For Exposing Fraud by Oti4truth: 10:47am On Oct 26, 2017
Please Moderator! How can I upload an audio file of 1.75mb?
Re: Maina: Pension Thieves Are After My Life For Exposing Fraud by Oti4truth: 10:58am On Oct 26, 2017
By HIS Grace, it shall never be well with those taking Nigerians money either big or small. Because, I wondered how can a reasonable human being be stealing pensioners money for years? And this actually led to untimely death of those pensioners. Sometimes, you see many of them begging for money on the streets on daily basis. Cabals it shall never be well with you all.
Re: Maina: Pension Thieves Are After My Life For Exposing Fraud by ShootThemAll(m): 10:59am On Oct 26, 2017
Rubbish! Maina, but you were working in Nigeria with PMB and Danbaazu why are you now running after they have exposed you, come back if you are not guilty, COWARD!. Hausa's and Fulani's ( North) are the MOST CORRUPT tribe in Nigeria, If not in the whole world ( can confirm it in ICPC and EFCC records ), and are working in 80% of the Federal Government Parastatals, NNPC, Ministries etc that's why things will never be good in this country if they are there. They are drawing us backward with their incompetent and myopic reasoning. The only thing they are good at is FRAUD, EMBEZZLEMENT OF FUND, GIVING BIRTH TO CHILDREN THEY CAN'T EVEN GIVE BASIC CARE, MONEY LAUNDERING, NEPOTISM, TRIBALISM AND KILLINGS! Nigeria can NEVER develop without RESTRUCTURING or SPLITTING!

1 Like

Re: Maina: Pension Thieves Are After My Life For Exposing Fraud by mechanics(m): 11:03am On Oct 26, 2017
He should tell Nigerians, how he got those properties efcc put under investigation?
Re: Maina: Pension Thieves Are After My Life For Exposing Fraud by fujirice: 11:05am On Oct 26, 2017
hakimi1974:
plead guilty? it was not maina. it was yusuf that was covicted for 2.2 billion naira fraud, and the "learned" judge sentenced him to 2 years or an option of fine of 250,000 naira, which he brought out of the booth of his car and paid. we are in a quagmire in this country. and it was this same maina that revealed the scam, that got yusuf convicted. the problem is that our journalists are just lazy, they don't research and investigate.
Yes o!
Put the blame on journalists.
Anybody that updates his facebook account these days with any story is a journalist.
For you not to see the mess in this whole situation is appalling.
Re: Maina: Pension Thieves Are After My Life For Exposing Fraud by ndat(m): 11:09am On Oct 26, 2017
summary.....GEJ administration was releasing 5.12billion for payment of pensions instead of 825million.......task force headed by maina recovered 282billion deposited in CBN. Now the perpetrators are after his life, maina claims...........
282billion
GEJ president
OKONJO minister of finance
sanusi lamido sanusi CBN boss
over to you.......
Re: Maina: Pension Thieves Are After My Life For Exposing Fraud by oglalasioux(m): 11:15am On Oct 26, 2017
So why didn't Buhari persuade Maina to come out and clear himself before reinstatement?

If he is privy to this information and the government of the day believes him I see no reason why he shouldn't be provided protection and made to clear himself.

My anger is the manner of his comeback. It made the rest of us look like fools. If Buhari believes the man is innocent we need to be made to believe too. Nigeria belongs to all of us not to Buhari.
Re: Maina: Pension Thieves Are After My Life For Exposing Fraud by woodrow(m): 11:21am On Oct 26, 2017
You have been working in the ministry of interior for 4 months,even holding political meetings to become governor and you didn't cry out,now that your secret got out,u now threaten to expose what you should have exposed since,park well wherever you are.
Re: Maina: Pension Thieves Are After My Life For Exposing Fraud by HAH: 11:22am On Oct 26, 2017
Mcdondayan:
If this story is anything to go by, why did he not expose the pension thieves from his hiding place let them be prosecuted a day he be cleared of all the allegations before been promoted.
It's simple. Since sai baba is an anti corruption warlords interested in the services of Maina, the real pension thieves(according to Maina) should have been prosecuted and the government gives him the credit, provide security for him, and promote him.

Please these stories do not add up. Maina provide tools for sai baba to prosecute the thieves from your new place of hiding..
OH I forgot sai baba is not interested in thieves. He is only interested in fighting his enemies and political opponents
how many time will he do that go and google sani shuaibu Teidi and Yusuf that was given 700k fine for billions by a judge for pensions fraud in police pensions, this are some of the people he indicted, furthermore the pensions thieves always settle well those are all after him for stopping the honey tap hence his predicaments,.

The case of Maina is a situation of the hunter became the hunted, sadly instead of the Buhari government to stand their ground they are blackmailed by media to retract their step
Re: Maina: Pension Thieves Are After My Life For Exposing Fraud by HAH: 11:26am On Oct 26, 2017
Boss347:
Heys! It hasn’t gotten to that yet. How did you get yourself reinstated??
the courts set aside the allegations against him check well and he won the case since 2013, so what is wrong in abiding court order to reinstate him back to service

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Paid Pagefield Global N8.5m Monthly For PR — TheCable / Anambra: 16 Days Gone, Unknown Gunmen, Touts Still Dare Soludo / 5,600 Vehicles Run On CNG In Benin – Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.