Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,029 members, 7,803,462 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) (62941 Views)

Sharon Oyakhilome And Husband At Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's 55th Birthday Party / Pastor David Ibiyeomie's 55 Cakes In One 55th Birthday Cake (Photos) / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by emperormossad(m): 4:32pm On Oct 25, 2017
Benita27:
And the same bible said "suffereth not a witch to live" what does that mean? Bible student. grin

Happy Belated Birthday to papa.
Please when are you going to see papa next
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by Ejaculate: 4:32pm On Oct 25, 2017
biacan:
Any man wey go marry me must give me this car as a wedding gift
sake of say your toto na gold abi?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by Ogaezy(m): 4:32pm On Oct 25, 2017
biacan:

And what gift will you reciprocate with??
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by Aminaforreal: 4:32pm On Oct 25, 2017
biacan:
No prblm, u will hv mor dan ds, bt only if i dscova u ar a virgin at our wedding night...
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by Jennifer89(f): 4:33pm On Oct 25, 2017
watchwoman:
Haba! which one is haters kill yourselves again, did Jesus not tell is to pray for our enemies/haters? Let us be mindful of the words we speak so as not to sound like unbelievers.

yimu
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 25, 2017
davestead:

Madam, you still didn't give an intelligent and constructive defense of why a Christian should say that. It's kinda hypocritical.
Oga, go and seat down. Accuser of the brethren.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 4:34pm On Oct 25, 2017
I'm not hater neither am I atheist but why are we replacing God acknowledgment with a mere mortal

people worship pastor now and not God. pastor acquiring materials things but they do tell their member to get away from worldly thing. is car or jet heavenly race? I really understand the true meaning of salvation again

are we still practicing Christianity in Nigeria?
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by watchwoman(f): 4:34pm On Oct 25, 2017
Benita27:
And the same bible said "suffereth not a witch to live" what does that mean? Bible student. grin

Suffer not a witch to live cannot be used in this context my dear, did the poster refer to the haters as witches?

So I don't understand the context or how this Exodus 22:18 relates to the topic
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by eagleonearth(m): 4:34pm On Oct 25, 2017
Vivos:
Let him sell that car and give it to the poor. But I have a question oo, when Jesus told that rich man to sell all he has, when the rich man asked Him what to do to enter the kingdom of God. Does that not apply to all these men of God. Driving very very very expensive car, when RX 350 Lexus can still do the work of that very very very expensive car. Your opinion pls
is expensive things only meant for unbelievers?

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 25, 2017
the pastor is a thief! stealing from his poor church members. i am not sure these pastors even believe in heaven hence why they are accumulating all these materials, wealths and cars on earth grin
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 25, 2017
watchwoman:

Suffer not a witch to live cannot be used in this context my dear, did the poster refer to the haters as witches?

Who's a hater, and who's a witch in this context?.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by martineverest(m): 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2017
GreenMavro:
Native doctors have realized that majority find it difficult to visit their shrines so they upgraded and updated to churches
u made my day
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2017
watchwoman:

so called christians are confused, always picking and choosing verses to suit their behaviours and lifestyle. cool

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by Orlins: 4:38pm On Oct 25, 2017
It's not a bad thing for a man of God to receive this as a gift... But when stupid people like you start all this people will see wrong reasons yo be happy.. You are the actual problem
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by WaffenSS(m): 4:38pm On Oct 25, 2017
biacan:

Your pusssy ain't that special, Ms Gold Digger.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 4:39pm On Oct 25, 2017
Oluwa bless me and i will give him like dat double
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by Izonpikin: 4:40pm On Oct 25, 2017
Majority of religious Nigerians are pathetic and jejune.. no wonder the country is in a mess.. chai
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by babapressy(m): 4:41pm On Oct 25, 2017
Nice earthly possession
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 25, 2017
GreenMavro:
Native doctors have realized that majority find it difficult to visit their shrines so they upgraded and updated to churches
grin grin grin Honestly! i think kidnappers and Armed robbers have joined in these upgrade too,
Danm! it's time i upgrade from this my petty thieving to the real thieving like church pastors. cool
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by Izonpikin: 4:41pm On Oct 25, 2017
Orlins:
It's not a bad thing for a man of God to receive this as a gift... But when stupid people like you start all this people will see wrong reasons yo be happy.. You are the actual problem
is it bad for you to have it too?? If no why don’t you have it as a gift from your fellow brethren’s Oh Nigerians ..
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by WaffenSS(m): 4:41pm On Oct 25, 2017
Oil and gas is dead.

Church, Inc. is thriving.

Don't be an entrepreneur, become a pastorpreneur.

You've the additional cover of not been questioned by your gullible victims.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by iamjames2222: 4:42pm On Oct 25, 2017
Abatsam111:

Meanwhile, FB page with 50k likes for sale...
Quote me if you're interested...
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by dontel(m): 4:42pm On Oct 25, 2017
Benita27:

It mean do not allow rebellion to take control of you.
and rebellion in that context means, hating, backbiting,cheating,lying etc.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by Vivos: 4:42pm On Oct 25, 2017
eagleonearth:
is expensive things only meant for unbelievers?
when Jesus and the disciples were on earth, what type of life did they live? They say they follow the ways of Christ, why not live in same way too. we follow ones that favour us like tithes and offerings and leave the rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by gasparpisciotta: 4:43pm On Oct 25, 2017
These pastors amassing worldly treasures, I wonder if they are truly looking forward to heaven.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by na2016: 4:43pm On Oct 25, 2017
biacan:

U go old be that oooo grin cheesy
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 25, 2017
cogbuagu:
I'm opening my own church oo
grin grin grin grin grin
let me know when you are ready, i would like to invest grin we share the donations and thites 50 -50
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 25, 2017
biacan:
u are on ur own
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by bidexolumanish(m): 4:44pm On Oct 25, 2017
watchwoman:
Haba! which one is haters kill yourselves again, did Jesus not tell is to pray for our enemies/haters? Let us be mindful of the words we speak so as not to sound like unbelievers.
the Hater he is talking about is actually Daddy Freeze,the OAP that can judge pastors.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by Crossguy: 4:44pm On Oct 25, 2017
biacan:

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by jonadaft: 4:47pm On Oct 25, 2017
biacan:
As ya Papa give ya mama
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by somegirl1: 4:47pm On Oct 25, 2017
akinreals:
Op, why are you calling him your father? Na Ibiyeomie born you abi you no sabi your papa again? Yeye dey smell

Saying I find the 'papa' / "mama" /"daddy" /"mummy" (in the Lord) endearment business very irritating would be an understatement; disgusting would be closer. Nowhere in the Bible is any prophet, disciple, elder etc referred to as such.
Servility and subservience are major reasons why Africa is behind.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Leke Adeboye Attempts To Resurrect A Dead Man / Jude Okoye's Comment About 3 Churches In One Building (Photos) / How Christians Look At Nude Photos And Videos Of Exposed Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.