Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,393 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (86111 Views)

My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me / Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him / "My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 25, 2017
I think you just have to be patient God sees all and sometimes what you do to another comes back to you sometimes two fold with carry over to the next generation so we must be careful who we hurt
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by blacq2009(m): 10:47pm On Oct 25, 2017
agarawu23:
shocked
I hail u o
U fvcked his two friends shocked

The guy should lock up and be a MAN. Exposing nude pictures is for pained kids wink
Where have you been, friend? Hope you doing well anyways.
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 25, 2017
doctorkush:
marine .... well am holy spirit. let me deliver you
I do not seek deliverance from the spirit in me. grin
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by blacq2009(m): 10:48pm On Oct 25, 2017
Factfinder1:
Losed bitches everywhere.... You won't see girls comments on such
Ain't you a girl?
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by Jonbeezy(m): 10:50pm On Oct 25, 2017
abeg, i wan cheat with her too. na only you dey?? you don marry am?? E dey finish?? abeg bros, park well joor!! why would threaten a girl with releasing her nudes.. it is improper. she sent you those nudes for your private enjoyment...not otherwise. stop playing like a child. act mature!!! meanwhile , i am fan of camel-toes,she sure got a nice one.. #just being a little wild#
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by Factfinder1(m): 10:53pm On Oct 25, 2017
blacq2009:

Ain't you a girl?
Am a girl and am not losed
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by vioment: 10:54pm On Oct 25, 2017
Mumu moves from the guy. African people need to learn to lock up, if she/he no gree, keep it moving. No be wickedness suppose be your next move.

Blocking moves for other parties is not a good exit. Leave your life and let her live her's. If her friends pressured you in many ways then and now, i bet (even without knowing this person) that he would do what she did.
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 25, 2017
Mariinee:
I do not seek deliverance from the spirit in me. grin

Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:56pm On Oct 25, 2017
Organs:

What is wrong with you just moving on to the next babe!!!. na she get her pussy anybody she like she fit carry give how is that your biz? If things no go your way, you waka naa, how about guys wey dey bleep their wife housegirl, friend, sister etc? Don't judge others, just move on period. About exposing her nudes, haa, i pity you, the girl fit chill then wait 10 years then deal with you well, well, that time your finger pointing eye go clear. Just move on, period.

see nonsense of the highest order...
- shouldnt you instead ask what is wrong with this babe that she couldnt break up with this man before moving with other dude?! ARRANT NONSENSE!!!

- yes its her pussy, and if she wants to throw it like a freesby to every Dikc Tom and Harry(she is entitled to that) then she should have told her "boyfriend" that she was a hoe before engaging in this con of a r/ship. if she doesnt do that, then she should expect the wrath of her partner. ARRANT NONSENSE!!!

- if things didnt go her way, then why didnt she "waka" then?! ARRANT NONSENSE!!!

- if guys fukc their maids, housegirl sister etc then let them sort their lives out, but this thread is NOT about them, but instead about a wh0re who fukc 2 friends of her bf. get your issues straight instead of talking about irrelevant stuff. ARRANT NONSENSE!!!

- let her face the consequences of her actions, and learn a very valuable lesson.... if you dont want to be serious in a r/ship, then stay the fukc SINGLE! if you think that you could be in a r/ship and at the same time wh0re yourself out, then you must be out your damn mind and certainly must be punished for your insolence. ARRANT NONSENSE!!!
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 25, 2017
birdsview:
She is the sexist thing I have seen all year long.....Am having a contained hard on already
Contact her on facebook. grin grin
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 25, 2017
[quote author=doctorkush post=61773170][/quote]Don't stare at me so sexily. grin grin
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 25, 2017
Mariinee:
Don't stare at me so sexily. grin grin
egba mi ke ... before they say I'm flirting again

Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by blacq2009(m): 11:02pm On Oct 25, 2017
Factfinder1:
I agree. But you still belong to za oza room.
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by blacq2009(m): 11:02pm On Oct 25, 2017
Factfinder1:
I agree. But you still belong to za oza room.
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 25, 2017
Abeg someone should hala me wen dem don release d nudescheesy
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 25, 2017
doctorkush:
egba mi ke ... before they say I'm flirting again
Bahbye.winkwink
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 25, 2017
Two idiots
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by Simoneblosson(m): 11:08pm On Oct 25, 2017
See how the babe go well, Oga abeg release the nudes na
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by sladimeji(m): 11:09pm On Oct 25, 2017
u did what??
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by frankfab(m): 11:13pm On Oct 25, 2017
Mariinee:
grin grin grin Someone should please tell him not to listen to her.
how?
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 25, 2017
Mariinee:
Bahbye.winkwink

Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by frankfab(m): 11:14pm On Oct 25, 2017
Differential:
Two idiots
sadist!
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by frankfab(m): 11:16pm On Oct 25, 2017
Factfinder1:
story..
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by selfmadeboss: 11:22pm On Oct 25, 2017
Tell me how much to pay in order to release them. Bitchess like this sluttt should be stoned
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 25, 2017
[quote author=doctorkush post=61773512][/quote] tongue tongue
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by Donjazzy12(m): 12:01am On Oct 26, 2017
elantraceey:
See the way her attitude changed instantly but it's totally immature for any guy to threaten any lady for whatsoever reason to release her nude pics, only children do not understand that's what's private should remain private,,,, I hope she has learnt her lesson sha and changed her ways.
He only threatened her with the release of those pictures because she denied knowing him at all. That is women for you!

Liars everywhere!
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by Gofwane(m): 12:16am On Oct 26, 2017
doctorkush:
all this stories I read about south African babes. God can't we just exchange girls with them?? very free ladies ...

God when will u transfer me to South Africa and be with this lovelies??

Baba am waiting
me too cry
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by piagetskinner(m): 12:21am On Oct 26, 2017
another fish brain..y would u pur urself in a position for some shit ass boy to have ur nude pictures?

I wonder what's going to become of the next generation...morals have gone to the dogs
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by LionInBoxOffice(m): 12:21am On Oct 26, 2017
I'm not justifying the girl's act but this is a lesson for guys that put the foot off the gas as soon as the lady agree to be theirs.
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by Organs(m): 12:44am On Oct 26, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

see nonsense of the highest order...
- shouldnt you instead ask what is wrong with this babe that she couldnt break up with this man before moving with other dude?! ARRANT NONSENSE!!!

- yes its her pussy, and if she wants to throw it like a freesby to every Dikc Tom and Harry(she is entitled to that) then she should have told her "boyfriend" that she was a hoe before engaging in this con of a r/ship. if she doesnt do that, then she should expect the wrath of her partner. ARRANT NONSENSE!!!

- if things didnt go her way, then why didnt she "waka" then?! ARRANT NONSENSE!!!

- if guys fukc their maids, housegirl sister etc then let them sort their lives out, but this thread is NOT about them, but instead about a wh0re who fukc 2 friends of her bf. get your issues straight instead of talking about irrelevant stuff. ARRANT NONSENSE!!!

- let her face the consequences of her actions, and learn a very valuable lesson.... if you dont want to be serious in a r/ship, then stay the fukc SINGLE! if you think that you could be in a r/ship and at the same time wh0re yourself out, then you must be out your damn mind and certainly must be punished for your insolence. ARRANT NONSENSE!!!

You are a small boy so come let me teach you some sense from my wealth of experience. You leave Judgement for God. Thank your stars you get to know about it. Focus on doing your best and if she messes up, then she will loose you, period. Why go about posting nudes or seeking revenge? Its because you don't have a lot going on for you or you feel hopeless without her, no bro, you move on like a man, you don't go about seeking revenge like someone that cannot get a better babe, habaa, you should see yourself above all that and know she is not deserving of you and that YOU ARE WAYYYY above her waywardness and that you deserve better. Now be sincere, if you think what i said made sense and is better than your revenge seeking punishment mission, let me know and you will send kolanut to your experienced big bros.
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by Obierika(m): 12:49am On Oct 26, 2017
That is blackmail...

Intentionally releasing her nude pics could land him in very serious trouble
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:19am On Oct 26, 2017
Organs:

You are a small boy so come let me teach you some sense from my wealth of experience. You leave Judgement for God. Thank your stars you get to know about it. Focus on doing your best and if she messes up, then she will loose you, period. Why go about posting nudes or seeking revenge? Its because you don't have a lot going on for you or you feel hopeless without her, no bro, you move on like a man, you don't go about seeking revenge like someone that cannot get a better babe, habaa, you should see yourself above all that and know she is not deserving of you and that YOU ARE WAYYYY above her waywardness and that you deserve better. Now be sincere, if you think what i said made sense and is better than your revenge seeking punishment mission, let me know and you will send kolanut to your experienced big bros.

let me educate you...
its called FEEL GOOD, PAYBACK or better yet, TEACHING HER A LESSON so that she learns a valuable lesson that she should never mess with dudes. if nobody teaches her this very valuable lesson then she will never learn and keep messing around with people's life. so, in order to save the next brotha that will date this hoe, straighten her back to reality.

again, just as there are many different type of women out there, there are many different type of men.... some may react in a nonchalant way about this matter and other will show no mercy... and as much as she aint worth it, it would sure feel GOOD.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija / Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her / Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.