Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,242 members, 7,807,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Does Educational Concession In Nigeria Lead To Inequality In Educational Access? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Does Educational Concession In Nigeria Lead To Inequality In Educational Access? (323 Views)

Ifeyinwa Emilia Onyishi Bags Phd In Educational Management From ESUT / Adamu: I Failed As A Minister For Not Solving Challenges In Educational Sector / Does Educational Games Helps In Child Growth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Educational Concession In Nigeria Lead To Inequality In Educational Access? by Nchabuomo: 4:42pm On Oct 25, 2017
I'm presently running a poll on social media, with regards to whether Nigerians on social media believe educational concessions( staff quota,vice-chancellors list et al) especially in tertiary education helps to increase the educational inequality with regards to access.

For the purpose of this poll, Staff quota is defined as a concession given to the wards of members of staff of a particular Tertiary University with regards to admittance.

Vice-Chancellors list is defined as a list which contains names of individuals admitted into various courses in the University which they, the individual did not originally make the required marks for.

I intend to use the information obtained for my Social Justice essay. If you are Nigerian and would like to help me by participating in the poll,please follow the link(it's a Twitter poll) below this post.

Thanks

https://twitter.com/DarkRidersDream/status/922728134960656384

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Releases Merit Admission List For 2017/2018 Session / Final Year Students Should Check In / NOUN Gets First Female DVC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.