Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,873 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

My Girlfriend Hides Her Phone From Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Girlfriend Hides Her Phone From Me (2289 Views)

Advice Needed Please: Bought A New Phone From K-ultra Benin $ This Happened / Should A Woman Hide Or Lock Her Phone From Her Husband? / Unbelieveable!!! Woman Hides 2 Dead Babies Inside Freezer And This Happen. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Hides Her Phone From Me by Nhatty(m): 7:21pm On Oct 25, 2017
Anytym i ask for her phone.she doesnt give.she doesnt allow me operate or touch her phone.we have being together since january 2015.pls whats d probs
Re: My Girlfriend Hides Her Phone From Me by dnoable08: 7:27pm On Oct 25, 2017
Please you don't have a girlfriend

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Hides Her Phone From Me by Hashimyussufamao(m): 7:28pm On Oct 25, 2017
lalasticlala,,,,,, et been a while I enter nairaland ooo meanwhile. Grab de shittt from her, she must be stewpeeeeed. #nah_thym
Re: My Girlfriend Hides Her Phone From Me by Coloradvantage(m): 7:31pm On Oct 25, 2017
100% sure... find your self another girl! lol! you doubt? ... okay!!! continue
Re: My Girlfriend Hides Her Phone From Me by badaoyeyemi(f): 7:52pm On Oct 25, 2017
If you mean under any circumstance it could be an indication that something is wrong. But it does not hurt to ask her as well.You have to be careful when dealing with this type of situation because you might end up speculating something else entirely wrong. But if u find dat she is becoming overprotective with her phone more so than usual, it’s time to think about the relationship as a whole.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Hides Her Phone From Me by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 25, 2017
Nhatty:
Anytym i ask for her phone.she doesnt give.she doesnt allow me operate or touch her phone.we have being together since january 2015.pls whats d probs
First and fore most, forget abt d phone if she's letting u to droll her well but if she doesn't, anytime u r chanced pls break up with her and find another one.

truth is bitter my brother she ain't ur girlfriend.. naturally she's feeling u r incapacitated to be hers ..she must be tired of d relationship and u r not fun to be with.

My girlfriend at d moment would keep her phone Wit me and narrate all d guy trying to woo her to me. but one of my ex girlfriend dat I noticed used to hid her phone from me then (not dat I even really asked for it o), she will take it to d bathroom, kitchen etc immediately i broke up with her, next thing is two days after dat, she put up a guy's pictures she has been seeing, fucking and calling during d entire time we were together on her WhatsApp dp. what pains me is dat I betrayed my instincts and I was trusting her. grin

Girls of nowadays are thinking like a man, 90% of them are likely to say yes to you be it they have boyfriends or not as long as you looking promising.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Hides Her Phone From Me by Nhatty(m): 9:56pm On Oct 25, 2017
Thanks everyone but she has proofed time without numbers that she loves me..just that phone is my probs

(1) (Reply)

How To Fund Bet9ja Or Any Betting Company With Diamond Mobile App. / Fire At Oando Filling Station, Nkpor, Anambra / Turbans For Classy Chicks And Mums!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.