Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Men, Has A Married Woman Made Advances At You?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, Has A Married Woman Made Advances At You?? (789 Views)

My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me / Have Your Boss Ever Made Advances At You? How Did You Handle It? / Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men, Has A Married Woman Made Advances At You?? by NEWBIN: 7:42pm On Oct 25, 2017
So far?
Has a married woman advanced at you?
What did you do?

Remember adultery is a big sin

JJesus bless you
Re: Men, Has A Married Woman Made Advances At You?? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 25, 2017
Yep constant shît.

Turn them down, what else? Albeit in a polite manner. Because you can't be rude to your superiors at work cry

Oh well I'm a girl and I'm contributing...
Re: Men, Has A Married Woman Made Advances At You?? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 25, 2017
Yea but do unto others as you wish to be done unto you, so that's my no go area

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, Has A Married Woman Made Advances At You?? by Headlesschicken(m): 8:06pm On Oct 25, 2017
Yep buh dtx part of life.... undecided
Re: Men, Has A Married Woman Made Advances At You?? by CaptainGOOD: 8:17pm On Oct 25, 2017
Several times.. even want me to bleep them.
But i always say no.

Thats a self damage if u do that.
Re: Men, Has A Married Woman Made Advances At You?? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 25, 2017
I fear married women grin
Re: Men, Has A Married Woman Made Advances At You?? by Dasherz(f): 8:27pm On Oct 25, 2017
I am not a guy but a married woman has made advances at me (she's a bi I guess) .. gave me a lift in school to a shopping mall (went to buy provisions) on our way she just parked the car and started wooing me shocked shocked shocked whadafuck .. it felt really awkward .. she was even using some crazy ass punchlines telling me how her husband doesn't give it to her the way a lady would and she's not sexually satisfied ... even promise some good amount of money ... I simply opened to door, excused myself and boarded the next taxi to where I was going
Re: Men, Has A Married Woman Made Advances At You?? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 25, 2017
Dasherz:
I am not a guy but a married woman has made advances at me (she's a bi I guess) .. gave me a lift in school to a shopping mall (went to buy provisions) on our way she just parked the car and started wooing me shocked shocked shocked whadafuck .. it felt really awkward .. she was even using some crazy ass punchlines telling me how her husband doesn't give it to her the way a lady would and she's not sexually satisfied ... even promise some good amount of money ... I simply opened to door, excused myself and boarded the next taxi to where I was going
You should have let her Bleep you ma
Re: Men, Has A Married Woman Made Advances At You?? by Kobicove(m): 2:47am On Oct 26, 2017
Dasherz:

This lesbianism bullsh1t is gaining ground in Nigeria angry

(1) (Reply)

End Time Wedding, Lady Serve As Best Man For Her Brother / She Liked What She Saw But Walked Away [ WATCH ] / Yoruba Woman Insults Oyibo For Marrying Another Yoruba Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.