Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Rahama Sadau Allegedly Apologizes To Kano’s Governor And Emir - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Rahama Sadau Allegedly Apologizes To Kano’s Governor And Emir (516 Views)

Almajiri: Kanayo O Kanayo, Rahama Sadau, Others Star In AY Makun’s Movie (Pics) / #bbnaija: Alex Apologizes To Cee-c In Front Of Other Housemates (videos) / #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rahama Sadau Allegedly Apologizes To Kano’s Governor And Emir by Mediablare: 7:51pm On Oct 25, 2017
In 2016, top Kannywood on-screen character Rahama Sadau was removed from the Hausa film industry by the Kano state Chapter of the Motion Pictures Practitioners Association of Nigeria (MOPPAN). This was her punishment for embracing and snuggling in a sentimental melodic video by a Jos-born performer.

This caused shock via web-based networking media and many bolstered her, encouraging her to exceed.

She has purportedly now apologized to Kano state Governor, Umar Ganduje and Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi II, for her part in the music video. As indicated by the reports, she offered the statement of regret on Tuesday night in a Hausa program, “Ku Karkade Kunnuwan Ku” (Give Me Your Ears) on a Kano based FM station and pledged that such will never happen again. She stated

“I wish to explain myself over what happened in the past which angered many people and caused such a storm. So, I wish to apologise over what happened. My silence at that time was only due to the fact that I did not want to talk because everybody was so incensed, especially the leaders. As such, I am now apologising to all and sundry, including my colleagues; His Royal Highness the Emir of Kano, His Excellency the Governor of Kano state, and anyone affected; I am so sorry. God’s willing, such will never happen again. Similarly, I wish to appreciate the support of my fans and everyone else.”

On the inquiry whether she has now continued completely in Kannywood, she allegedly stated, “God’s willing.”
Source - https://mediablare.com/rahama-sadau-allegedly-apologizes-to-kanos-governor-and-emir-for-her-questionable-part-in-music-video-that-earned-her-a-restriction-from-kannywood/

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get A Tv Board To Buy In Lagos / Double Six Ft. Rev-O & KASI - I Do (Prod By @doublesixbeats) Maaaad Jam !!! / Immorality In Our Living Room: The Big Brother Naija Show.*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.