Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Airforce 1 Needs To Be Flogged For Doing This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Airforce 1 Needs To Be Flogged For Doing This (3061 Views)

These Kind Of Men Need To Be Flogged Publicly / Village In Africa Where Man's Joystick Will Be Flogged Before He Can Marry (Pix) / Hooker And Her Client Flogged For Fighting Over His Refusal To Pay After Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airforce 1 Needs To Be Flogged For Doing This by LalaNiece(f): 8:50pm On Oct 25, 2017
You know it's perfectly OK to show how shallow your thinking is and dragging your already soiled family name in the mud all in a bid to trend and get social media fame that doesn't add a dime to your pocket but, bringing an. innocent young man who's only trying to make a living into your pointless and stupid Shenanigans is so daft.

AIRFORCE 1 I saw the post where you posted about an electronics electrician you asked to help fix your decapitated Air conditioner.

You posted pictures without his prior permission and tried to Shame the young man who may have had a really tough day.

Seriously I know people wanna trend but AIRFORCE 1, note this, one day u go enter police matter and it will only take divine intervention to redeem you.

Seriously can't believe you are 27.
Na the bonga fish babes way day manage u I blame sef.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airforce 1 Needs To Be Flogged For Doing This by eezeribe(m): 8:51pm On Oct 25, 2017
OK
Re: Airforce 1 Needs To Be Flogged For Doing This by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 25, 2017
LalaNiece:
You know it's perfectly OK to show how shallow your thinking is and dragging your already soiled family name in the mud all in a bid to trend and get social media fame that doesn't add a dime to your pocket but, bringing an. innocent young man who's only trying to make a living into your pointless and stupid Shenanigans is so daft.

AIRFORCE 1 I saw the post where you posted about an electronics electrician you asked to help fix your decapitated Air conditioner.

You posted pictures without his prior permission and tried to Shame the young man who may have had a really tough day.

Seriously I know people wanna trend but AIRFORCE 1, note this, one day u go enter police matter and it will only take divine intervention to redeem you.

You can't get enough of that guy, admit it!

2 Likes

Re: Airforce 1 Needs To Be Flogged For Doing This by Evablizin(f): 8:52pm On Oct 25, 2017
Interesting...

1 Like

Re: Airforce 1 Needs To Be Flogged For Doing This by jdluv(f): 8:52pm On Oct 25, 2017
LalaNiece:

is .This real? May be he was advertisin the guy

1 Like

Re: Airforce 1 Needs To Be Flogged For Doing This by LalaNiece(f): 8:52pm On Oct 25, 2017
eezeribe:
OK

Lol I don't even know you, Oya swerve
Re: Airforce 1 Needs To Be Flogged For Doing This by LalaNiece(f): 8:54pm On Oct 25, 2017
jdluv:
is .This real? May be he was advertisin the guy

no it's called using others to gather cheap popularity

3 Likes

Re: Airforce 1 Needs To Be Flogged For Doing This by ArchangeLucifer: 9:00pm On Oct 25, 2017
I thought I didn't have any nerves but this is starting to get on it.

I'm contemplating killing everyone on this thread just for sport.
Re: Airforce 1 Needs To Be Flogged For Doing This by Dasherz(f): 9:03pm On Oct 25, 2017
just went through ya profile and threads .. clearly you have time on ya hands

2 Likes

Re: Airforce 1 Needs To Be Flogged For Doing This by onatisi(m): 9:04pm On Oct 25, 2017
IamRaizo:
You can't get enough of that guy, admit it!
when will he release the debut single he claims he is doing. He has been recording it now for the 5past.10years

1 Like

Re: Airforce 1 Needs To Be Flogged For Doing This by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 25, 2017
His life not yours

1 Like

Re: Airforce 1 Needs To Be Flogged For Doing This by Bossontop(m): 9:07pm On Oct 25, 2017
Heheheh...its anoda one

Re: Airforce 1 Needs To Be Flogged For Doing This by Airforce1(m): 9:07pm On Oct 25, 2017
Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
LalaNiece:

Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nne , please if you like me just tell me.

This is the 3rd thread you've created on me

Is this love? cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Airforce 1 Needs To Be Flogged For Doing This by Slayer2: 9:08pm On Oct 25, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

Come I they observe you since.

1 Like

Re: Airforce 1 Needs To Be Flogged For Doing This by Airforce1(m): 9:10pm On Oct 25, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

I saw your mention n the other thread created by KingAirforce
Are you gonna say I created this too?

Dude I got lot of real friends here ok.

1 Like

Re: Airforce 1 Needs To Be Flogged For Doing This by Gofwane(m): 9:24pm On Oct 25, 2017
This op and others like her creating threads on that boy's issues are the reason why the clown of a boy has refused to grow up.

...When a mad man is misbehaving, you don't stand there and struggle to correct him, instead you turn your face in the opposite direction and walk away or else people will think both of you are mad tongue .... Albert Einstein, 1990-2017

11 Likes

Re: Airforce 1 Needs To Be Flogged For Doing This by Airforce1(m): 9:31pm On Oct 25, 2017
You can easily spot a frustrated person from their comments
especially on threads that ain't meant to be taken too serious ...

E.g the poster above.

Look at his profile pic and you will agree with me, Old man

1 Like

Re: Airforce 1 Needs To Be Flogged For Doing This by ArchangeLucifer: 9:44pm On Oct 25, 2017
Airforce1:

I saw your mention n the other thread created by KingAirforce
Are you gonna say I created this too?

Dude I got lot of real friends here ok.

You think you do but wait until I creep into their hearts and turn them against you
Re: Airforce 1 Needs To Be Flogged For Doing This by LalaNiece(f): 9:48pm On Oct 25, 2017
Airforce1:
Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nne , please if you like me just tell me.

This is the 3rd thread you've created on me

Is this love? cheesy

No Sir, just a concerned psychotherapist who's only interested in keeping your brain in check

1 Like

Re: Airforce 1 Needs To Be Flogged For Doing This by ArchangeLucifer: 9:49pm On Oct 25, 2017
Slayer2:

Come I they observe you since.

Jesus I know, Moses I know but Slayer2

Re: Airforce 1 Needs To Be Flogged For Doing This by ArchangeLucifer: 9:49pm On Oct 25, 2017
Re: Airforce 1 Needs To Be Flogged For Doing This by LalaNiece(f): 9:50pm On Oct 25, 2017
Gofwane:
This op and others like her creating threads on that boy's issues are the reason why the clown of a boy has refused to grow up.

...When a mad man is misbehaving, you don't stand there and struggle to correct him, instead you turn your face in the opposite direction and walk away or else people will think both of you are mad tongue .... Albert Einstein, 1990-2017

Lol true true bruv AIRFORCE 1 has got a point, your profile picture na bomb, u day sell ugu?

1 Like

Re: Airforce 1 Needs To Be Flogged For Doing This by Airforce1(m): 9:53pm On Oct 25, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

You think you do but wait until I creep into their hearts and turn them against you
I'm actually a soft guy and everyone loves me.

Fact!

Lalaniece is just a fan trolling on me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Airforce 1 Needs To Be Flogged For Doing This by LalaNiece(f): 9:57pm On Oct 25, 2017
Airforce1:
Fact!

Don't flatter yourself boy, you. no reach... I only want make u get sense

1 Like

Re: Airforce 1 Needs To Be Flogged For Doing This by Airforce1(m): 9:58pm On Oct 25, 2017
LalaNiece:

Don't flatter yourself boy, you. no reach... I only want make u get sense
We don't banter words with women where I cme from

1 Like

Re: Airforce 1 Needs To Be Flogged For Doing This by ArchangeLucifer: 10:02pm On Oct 25, 2017
Airforce1:

Fact!

Love is an illusion. What you feel is the illusion created for you by those people...
Re: Airforce 1 Needs To Be Flogged For Doing This by Airforce1(m): 10:02pm On Oct 25, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

Love is an illusion. What you feel is the illusion created for you by those people...
oh ok
Re: Airforce 1 Needs To Be Flogged For Doing This by Slayer2: 10:08pm On Oct 25, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

Jesus I know, Moses I know but Slayer2

Re: Airforce 1 Needs To Be Flogged For Doing This by Gofwane(m): 10:12pm On Oct 25, 2017
LalaNiece:

Lol true true bruv AIRFORCE 1 has got a point, your profile picture na bomb, u day sell ugu?
yes I'm selling ugu at least I'm not an ashawo like you tongue

3 Likes

Re: Airforce 1 Needs To Be Flogged For Doing This by Gofwane(m): 10:16pm On Oct 25, 2017
Airforce1:
You can easily spot a frustrated person from their comments
especially on threads that ain't meant to be taken too serious ...

E.g the poster above.

Look at his profile pic and you will agree with me, Old man
yeah! You keep head like unripe mango, no brain inside na cobwebs full am grin

2 Likes

Re: Airforce 1 Needs To Be Flogged For Doing This by Airforce1(m): 10:18pm On Oct 25, 2017
Gofwane:
yeah! You keep head like unripe mango, no brain inside na cobwebs full am grin
I don't have problem with you .

Enjoy the rest of the night .

1 Like

Re: Airforce 1 Needs To Be Flogged For Doing This by Gofwane(m): 10:21pm On Oct 25, 2017
Airforce1:

I don't have problem with you .

Enjoy the rest of the night .
OK, you too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Plz Help Me On This Girl Issue / Dating A Broke Man Is Torture / Mindblowing Structures Around The World That Prove That History Is A Lie(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.