Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,763 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience (345858 Views)

Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) / B1/B2 Change Of Status To F1 / B1/B2 Change Of Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by lionlee216(m): 11:59pm On Nov 10, 2017
OP, you might need a waiver before adjusting your status.

See attached screenshot, join the group on fbk and ask any questions there regarding AOS. They will help you out

You can thank me later grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 11, 2017
BlowJobs:

Thank you Sis/bro. you guys are amazing. I knew opening a thread like this will help.
I am taking note already. making sure all details are covered.
Once again, thank you.

I knew that lawyer wan job us. Make we dash am money like that. $3k just like that. Even when she said she no dey do immigration issues. She wan job naija boy like me, she dey craze?? grin
Are u sure lady k doesn't know here? This one she has ur Fb password.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by lionlee216(m): 12:02am On Nov 11, 2017
OP, I'm sure you must have mixed with some people before meeting ladyk.

So what is your experience with a white lady compared to a black lady.

cc BlowJobs
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by BlowJobs: 12:04am On Nov 11, 2017
lionlee216:
OP, you might need a waiver before adjusting your status.

See attached screenshot, join the group on fbk and ask any questions there regarding AOS. They will help you out

You can thank me later grin

Thank you Bro.

I do not. I already went through the waiver process with DOS. Una too much.

See, once an issue is shared, the solution/ answers come through,

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by BlowJobs: 12:06am On Nov 11, 2017
elfmann:

Are u sure lady k doesn't know here? This one she has ur Fb password.

She has seen me come on this site several times. She opened it once on her computer but hard to understand for her. She complained too much bad news on the home page grin grin

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Pronmix(m): 12:07am On Nov 11, 2017
BlowJobs:

Lady K filled out everything!!!. (She knew all my details i didn't even know she knew plus my FB password. that girl na white winsh grin.)

all forms filled. Now waiting for the Legal marriage papers.

really bro thank you.. I dey feel like to dash out MTN credit cos of you. Any takers?
Me, I'll take, I need to ask you somethings privately about the Caribbean School you talk about. Can I?

2 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Nobody: 12:10am On Nov 11, 2017
BlowJobs:

She has seen me come on this site several times. She opened it once on her computer but hard to understand for her. She complained too much bad news on the home page grin grin
Better.. It is like when ur kitchen door is accessible from the rest room.. Nija yard toilet oh.

1 Like

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by shakol91(m): 12:36am On Nov 11, 2017
BlowJobs:

Lady K filled out everything!!!. (She knew all my details i didn't even know she knew plus my FB password. that girl na white winsh grin.)

really bro thank you.. I dey feel like to dash out MTN credit cos of you. Any takers?
@bolded,my pple talk say free drink no dey sour, BJ I'm in. Your thread as rekindled my spirit and I hope to start my thread soon.
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by shakol91(m): 12:44am On Nov 11, 2017
BlowJobs:

Daily number of graphic pictures on front page is a signal of end time in Nigeria gringringrin
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by signature2012(m): 12:58am On Nov 11, 2017
BlowJobs:

Follow the link below,is just like NL.All you need to know about AOS will be find there.You can as well register on it.

https://www.immihelp.com

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Solitin40: 1:23am On Nov 11, 2017
BlowJobs:

I don’t mind the airtime bro
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 11, 2017
Which work did u do?
Solitin40:

8 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by ezzylee(m): 9:36am On Nov 11, 2017
elfmann:
Which work did u do?

8 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by jimikata(m): 10:04am On Nov 11, 2017
Nig4Greatness:
Let me lend my own opinion on the subject matter,this may just be an addition to what some peeps have already mentioned.
Concerning status changes....the most effective way is through marriage follow by student visa (if you can afford that since you have to pay as an international students,this after completion may afford you an HB1 depending on your circumstances and later leads to green card).
As for J1,you can't change from bi/b2 to j1 once you are already in the United states,as J1 visas are mostly through sponsors such as research institutes or your institution you work for....even that,it has its own cons and pros but you can NEVER attain green card through JI category ).
Hi.., can someone on H2B visa attain permanent residency during or at the expiration of the visa.
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by error4040: 10:07am On Nov 11, 2017
BlowJobs:

I knew that lawyer wan job us. Make we dash am money like that. $3k just like that. Even when she said she no dey do immigration issues. She wan job naija boy like me, she dey craze?? grin

the Bolded Really Got me Craking, You be real Nigerian.
e de your Blood de Boil lol
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by error4040: 10:15am On Nov 11, 2017
elfmann:
Which work did u do?
No Chill

4 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by BlackMist: 2:31pm On Nov 11, 2017
[quote author=BlowJobs post=62263315]

Hmmm
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 11, 2017
But OP, mak I ask u one question : women no dey Caribbean? Nigerian women no happy here.
Cc MsNgo40. Hahahaha at no marry because of immigration.
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by abbyode(m): 3:45pm On Nov 11, 2017
In practical steps, how easy is it to change to a student visa from B1/B2 while in the US?
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by sKeetz(m): 4:04pm On Nov 11, 2017
abbyode:
In practical steps, how easy is it to change to a student visa from B1/B2 while in the US?

Not possible

3 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by lionlee216(m): 4:10pm On Nov 11, 2017
abbyode:

Well, nothing is impossible though i have seen some people tried to do so but got denied. If you have BI/B2 visa and you havent overstayed, its best to come home and apply for F1 visa

1 Like

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Josh121(m): 4:33pm On Nov 11, 2017
[quote author=lionlee216 post=62284276]

how can someone who came into the state with a child less than 2 years change the status of the child

1 Like

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by lionlee216(m): 4:42pm On Nov 11, 2017
[quote author=Josh121 post=62284802][/quote]

I really dont know about that Unless the child is filed for by the parents(I think)

1 Like

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Elzends(m): 6:25pm On Nov 11, 2017
Allhaji blowjobs, thanks a lot for inspiring those of us who want to leave this hell hole of a country.

1 Like

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by bigtt76(f): 7:08pm On Nov 11, 2017
They asked for your Facebook password? shocked

BlowJobs:

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Capslock01: 8:29pm On Nov 11, 2017
BlowJobs:

Sir, at the bolded. Can I be added to the takers?
Though, I'm still an undergraduate in Nigeria but I like the thread. I was able to pick one or two things, most especially about your suggestion of joining professional bodies. As I've taken proactive step of joining one.

1 Like

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by BlowJobs: 8:50pm On Nov 11, 2017
YungJo207:

Well everybody case different for you own case na lady K prayer just dey work wink she must meet you by force by fire so every other babe gat give way..her God is a miracle working GOD for slaping you to her cheesy

grin grin. Na so God dey work oo.
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by BlowJobs: 9:02pm On Nov 11, 2017
lionlee216:
OP, I'm sure you must have mixed with some people before meeting ladyk.

So what is your experience with a white lady compared to a black lady.

Never dated a black lady here except the Caribbean. very Few black lives in my city. Everytime i run into another black person, we go hail each other like say we be family grin grin. its always very funny

My experience with other White ladies before meeting Lady K.

Bro, they are all crazy!!!. make we leave talk like that. I wish i can share my experience but i can't. Even though most happened before i met Lady K, i still need to respect my partner.

If Lady K happens not to be white, you'd be convinced she was raised somewhere in Nigeria. she is different.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by BlowJobs: 9:05pm On Nov 11, 2017
Solitin40:

Pronmix:
Me, I'll take, I need to ask you somethings privately about the Caribbean School you talk about. Can I?

2 random selection..
Numbers pls..
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by BlowJobs: 9:08pm On Nov 11, 2017
bigtt76:
They asked for your Facebook password? shocked

She guessed it from the combination of my name. She be winsh. White winsh. She even dey follow me drag my own papa. Dem dey call each other daily. That one sef come dey act like say na me be Son in-law and Lady K na him daughter grin grin

I kuku siddon dey look dem act like lost relatives grin grin

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by BlowJobs: 9:11pm On Nov 11, 2017
elfmann:
Which work did u do?

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (110) (Reply)

Giving Birth In Brazil / Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.