Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,575 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Nigerian Man Who Graduated Few Days Ago,dies Hours After Finishing His NYSC Reg. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Man Who Graduated Few Days Ago,dies Hours After Finishing His NYSC Reg. (790 Views)

Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu / Man Who Graduated With Third Class From OAU Discovers He’s A Genius In Canada / Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Who Graduated Few Days Ago,dies Hours After Finishing His NYSC Reg. by Johnnyessence(m): 2:20am On Oct 26, 2017
Nigerian man who graduated few days ago,dies hours after finishing his NYSC registration. check out his photos below:

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/10/nigerian-journalist-reveals-what-she.html

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Who Graduated Few Days Ago,dies Hours After Finishing His NYSC Reg. by Johnnyessence(m): 2:22am On Oct 26, 2017
so so pathetic. rest in perfect peace innocent young man.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Graduated Few Days Ago,dies Hours After Finishing His NYSC Reg. by Johnnyessence(m): 2:22am On Oct 26, 2017
cc lalasticlala cc fynestboi cc mynd44 cc OAMJ4
Re: Nigerian Man Who Graduated Few Days Ago,dies Hours After Finishing His NYSC Reg. by marshalcarter: 2:35am On Oct 26, 2017
pre mature death would never be our portion in JESUS name

amen

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Who Graduated Few Days Ago,dies Hours After Finishing His NYSC Reg. by Merryglad(f): 2:47am On Oct 26, 2017
After the struggle to make a good grade, i tire abeg. Rip to the dead

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Graduated Few Days Ago,dies Hours After Finishing His NYSC Reg. by Nobody: 4:14am On Oct 26, 2017
What a pity.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Graduated Few Days Ago,dies Hours After Finishing His NYSC Reg. by Venerable612(m): 6:53am On Oct 26, 2017
May we, family and friends, not die untimely. May we live to reap the fruits of our Labour. By God's grace. Amen!

May God forgive his sins and grant him eternal peace!
Re: Nigerian Man Who Graduated Few Days Ago,dies Hours After Finishing His NYSC Reg. by zamanii: 7:03am On Oct 26, 2017
FreddyKruger:
And one of the dingbats on facebook instead of condoling with the deceased was more interested about nysc news. Such a disgrace.

He's the one who made the nysc statement. That's a screenshot of his fb timeline
Re: Nigerian Man Who Graduated Few Days Ago,dies Hours After Finishing His NYSC Reg. by dan9ice(m): 7:50am On Oct 26, 2017
For their village people mind, they had succeded... Ok let them continue, time will come when the Lord will make them(witches n wlizard) our footstol
Re: Nigerian Man Who Graduated Few Days Ago,dies Hours After Finishing His NYSC Reg. by Johnnyessence(m): 6:43pm On Oct 26, 2017
the devil is a liar. so it is when he reach his peak of his destiny that death show up. i bind the devil in my life and my entire household.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Graduated Few Days Ago,dies Hours After Finishing His NYSC Reg. by Johnnyessence(m): 6:47pm On Oct 26, 2017
marshalcarter:
pre mature death would never be our portion in JESUS name

amen
AMEN, FIRE. to hell with the devil. the devil lose his battle when i gave my life to Christ. and till today, he fails always.

(1) (Reply)

The State Of L.G.E.A Primary School, Agbafu, Otukpa Benue State / UNILORIN Resumption Date For New Students, 2017/2018 Announced / Ebonyi University Renamed With Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.