Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,692 members, 7,805,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) (42896 Views)

Dino Melaye Kneels Down As Olubunu of Bunu Kingdom Prays For Him / Dino Melaye Kneels Down As Church Members Pray For Him (Photos) / Dino Melaye Kneels Down, Praises God (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) by dably: 6:05am On Oct 26, 2017
Senator Dino Melaye who represents Kogi West Senatorial district yesterday went on his knees to beg his colleagues to save the people of Kogi state as they are currently in perilous times. He told his colleagues that civil servants in the state are being owed many months salaries.

He made reference to the director in the state civil service, Edward Soje, who was owed 11 months salary and recently committed suicide after his wife of 17 years welcomed a set of male triplets. Read here.

Dino also made reference to the viral video of an elder couple weeping over the loss of their child who required medical attention that they could not afford because the man is being owed many months salary. Read here.

Dino called for an intervention from President Buhari and his colleagues.

SOURCE; http://www.gistmore.com/dino-melaye-goes-knees-senate-begs-colleagues-save-kogi-state

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) by dably: 6:05am On Oct 26, 2017
Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) by Spylord48: 6:06am On Oct 26, 2017
both him and Bello are the same though Dino is better somehow. Him and all the national assembly members should mobilize their constituents. This is the time they need to come together, protest, shutdown kogi state government house. Bello's head need to be formatted because he is so clueless and wicked. I dont think police will shoot the protesters if the kogi national assembly members join in the protest.
Nigerians need to rise up together and teach these monsters called Governors that enough is enough. One person can cook for a community and The community will finish the food but if the community cook for one person,there is no way the person will finish the food.

128 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) by emaxjey(m): 6:07am On Oct 26, 2017
lol..after he don suck kogi state dry finish he con dey beg make dem allow such the last drop wet remain ..make kogi kuku finish patapata ..yeye senator.. nah today go the snap with president of different countries......

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) by Blue3k(m): 6:09am On Oct 26, 2017
Beware of the clowns of kogi. A lot of theatrics but not much action. The typically where nice suits and answer titles like honorable and excellency. Why would NASS save Kogi like it's only state suffering or didn't receive Paris club refunds? It's all a show.

15 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) by NwaChibuzor: 6:09am On Oct 26, 2017
Kogi state as a whole needs to be saved. Den of armed robbers, highway bandits, fulani herdmesn, that kabba road is the deadliest in Nigeria. It links to most travellers to the north but theres a 99.9 % probability you'd be robbed and gang raped. Their civil servants are the most underpaid in nigeria.. just name it. Hahan. what nonsense sef.

But where thers' hope, there's life. The book of john 16:33 says- These things I have spoken unto you, that in me, ye might have peace, In the world, ye might have tribulations but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) by dannytoe(m): 6:10am On Oct 26, 2017
Politheifians and their eye service, Yahaya Now!

13 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) by dvkot(m): 6:11am On Oct 26, 2017
sell ur cars and solve kogi problms if u really care oloshi!

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) by Guestlander: 6:11am On Oct 26, 2017
The same hypocrite who was posting pictures of his leisurely trips to various cities around the world. He could have used some of the money to help the poor in his constituency but he didn't.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) by Atiku2019: 6:20am On Oct 26, 2017
cheesy grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) by Secretgis: 6:31am On Oct 26, 2017
he should have postrated...this lady posted her breast just to ask if she got large breast [url=]http://newzpotter..com.ng/2017/10/shes-got-front-emily-ratajkowski.html?m=1[/url]

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) by Cruz40(m): 6:34am On Oct 26, 2017
Actor Dino Melaye

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) by jumper524(m): 6:36am On Oct 26, 2017
Kogi is a typical example of how a state or country would be if tribalism is d course of the day.. Kogi need to learn from Niger state which also has 3major tribes but still leave in peace, they should learn to accept the fact that a leader is good if he's good and also he's bad if he's bad.. state govt owing salaries is now the norms of d day and the only way to stay out of these is to vote in a leader with absolutely no political influence.. don't vote a leader with god father...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) by bonechamberlain(m): 6:40am On Oct 26, 2017
angry

what is happening in Kogi state is an example of why devolution of power would be worse without change of constitution. you can imagine there is a state house of assembly in that state who are supposed to have impeached that foool called bello, but they are doing nothing.

I have said it before we need a constitution that would ensure the recall of not only senators but governors and President. to avoid this Kogi scenario where the house of Assembly have refused to impeach the evil governor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) by izombie(m): 6:46am On Oct 26, 2017
Na d same Dino wey i see the other day with putin be dis?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 26, 2017
bonechamberlain:
angry

what is happening in Kogi state is an example of why devolution of power would be worse without change of constitution. you can imagine there is a state house of assembly in that state who are supposed to have impeached that foool called bello, but they are doing nothing.

I have said it before we need a constitution that would ensure the recall of not only senators but governors and President. to avoid this Kogi scenario where the house of Assembly have refused to impeach the evil governor.
Funnily, the house of assembly members are even owed three months salary! When you play with a tiger! You know the rest!

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) by bonechamberlain(m): 7:00am On Oct 26, 2017
EMMAACHILE:

Funnily, the house of assembly members are even owed three months salary! When you play with a tiger! You know the rest!
that folktale of they are being owed salaries is to deceive gullible ones, they might be owed salaries but aren't owed bribery money. angry

7 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) by DonVikings: 7:00am On Oct 26, 2017
The man sitting behind him be laughing like..

"see this coni man". grin

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) by gift01: 7:06am On Oct 26, 2017
Dino is nothing without Drama but what is wrong with Kogi's governor?

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) by rexchazy(m): 7:06am On Oct 26, 2017
We know why you are kneeling. Your mumu don do

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:12am On Oct 26, 2017
Drama king grin grin

But he has raised serious issues concerned Nigerians must not ignore

People are going through alot . I appreciate the fact that Dino noticed it and is concerned about it

For a man to kneel in the public for his fellow men... laid down his pride

I am really emotional right now and I hope something is done about the economy of this nation to prevent the lost of more lives.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) by Florblu(f): 7:14am On Oct 26, 2017
Cheap publicity stunt.

If truly you want to liberate Kogi people,sell one of your numerous toys/machine.

Jegudujera

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) by otil1: 7:17am On Oct 26, 2017
Laughable
Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) by muriunited(m): 7:25am On Oct 26, 2017
Better, but you followed put the state into the mess, I could remember your speech on the GYB swearing day, you said People voted AUDU God voted Yahaya Bello, so why are you complaint?
Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) by Paperwhite(m): 7:32am On Oct 26, 2017
Clown! angry angry angry And what have he done in alleviating the suffering of his people other than the stupid display of his worldly allurements.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) by chemicalDisease: 7:41am On Oct 26, 2017
Don't forget they have a young vibrant new millennium specie as a governor.
Even Mugabe is better than that young man.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) by looseweight: 7:50am On Oct 26, 2017
Dino d dramatist
Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) by deepwater(f): 7:51am On Oct 26, 2017
lol
This guy is full of drama, playing to the gallery! Nice one, Nigerians are too sentimental.
Problem of Kogi State has been long time coming.

In the early 90s, i met this Igala friend during one of my many trips to Ugwolawo.
He told me something about that region i wont forget, he said ''the inhabitants do nothing to better themselves unlike the other tribes in the south.All they do is worship any one or any thing that escaped the poverty line, they never as a people seek to cross that poverty line, except the poverty line decides to cross them on its on, they would remain poor and happy for ever.
Nevertheless, they would kill to secure anyone who has crossed up this poverty line''

Fast forward to present day, what do we see, people having the likes of Dino as a senator? Buying all cars and a Governor that doesnt know how much salaries he has not paid and they are still there?

Having a DINO as a senator and a Yahaya Bello as a governor and being a Nigerian living in Kogi state at the same time is the true definition of a concentration camp! that requires UN intervention at the earliest opportunity undecided

13 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) by exlinklodge: 7:51am On Oct 26, 2017
Hmmmmm]

Lets hold on a minute folks and stop trivializing this matter.

In as much as I believe Sen. Melaye is a controversial being and that their is nothing different between him nd Kogi State governor Bello, I think he has raised a legitimate concern here.

We can't deny the fact that civil servants in Kogi are suffering and that they are being owed huge amount of money in salaries. The two case he also cited is real and we all know that and yet we are coursing the messenger.

Lets forget about the messenger here and hear the message and we can't deny that the message is real. FG has to intervene and fast.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) by twilliamx(m): 7:51am On Oct 26, 2017
And there was a country... cry cry
Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) by BabaCommander: 7:51am On Oct 26, 2017
grin grin comedians you all are

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped / Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC / Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.