Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture (63950 Views)

Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture / Waje Celebrates Her Mother On Her Birthday, With Lovely Picture / Olajumoke Shares New Lovely Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by purples25(f): 9:29am On Oct 27, 2017
Slayer2:

And I think you have got natural beauty, no make up /filter, beautiful set of eyes coupled with sexy lips I would like to kiss wink kiss

Thanks
Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by shinarlaura(f): 9:30am On Oct 27, 2017
Jagabanmonerry:
Fine ooo. Enjoy urself ok.

Ok. Thanks

And u too wink
Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by Slayer2: 9:30am On Oct 27, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Kwantinu

Weiten I come do now.

Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by wandyvirus(m): 9:32am On Oct 27, 2017
LuvU2:
Aww she is pretty and very dark. I checked the girl who said she is ugly, Omy how can she have a voice when it comes to beauty grin

She's very sensual and beautiful. Her name sounds like an ancient goddess. Don't mind that girl. She has no idea.
Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by SmartyPants(m): 9:34am On Oct 27, 2017
Mariinee:
Ugh...please stop spreading lies. This isn't about the black skin or something but the girl is UGLY. Like ugly in Uppercase.
We shouldn't encourage hypocrisy in the bid to promote the black skin. I'm sure the only reason why she's still keeping that complexion is because it is her means of livelihood.

You are very stupid. That girl is very beautiful just the way she is.

1 Like

Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by LuvU2: 9:39am On Oct 27, 2017
Jagabanmonerry:
You are funny girl. I pm you.
u funny too
Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by Truth234(m): 9:41am On Oct 27, 2017
Mariinee:
Ugh...please stop spreading lies. This isn't about the black skin or something but the girl is UGLY. Like ugly in Uppercase.
We shouldn't encourage hypocrisy in the bid to promote the black skin. I'm sure the only reason why she's still keeping that complexion is because it is her means of livelihood.

Beauty lies not just in the face but combination of everything that represents the being in you. Celebrate her, please!
Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by LuvU2: 9:41am On Oct 27, 2017
wandyvirus:

She's very sensual and beautiful. Her name sounds like an ancient goddess. Don't mind that girl. She has no idea.
Lol I know smiley
Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by Jagabanmonerry(m): 9:44am On Oct 27, 2017
LuvU2:
u funny too
Yea... Life is all about happiness especially wen u surrender urself wit good people like u. Dat is y I pm u. Waiting 4 ur respond dear... Tnx alot.
Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by JohnRedbird: 9:45am On Oct 27, 2017
TheSonOfMark:

Aha! Just when I was about to type a scathingly blunt remark, I stumbled on this - an exact projection of what I felt, what I still feel.

This isn't beautiful. Beauty isn't automatically a function of your skin colour. The chin, eye, lips , earlobes structures are requisites for having a beautiful face.

Kelly Rowland is dark-skinned but I dare opine she's more beautiful than Ellen DeGeneres who's white.

Genevieve is more beautiful than Cossy Orjiakor who's fairskinned.

Save us the politically correct hogwash! Not all black is beauty!
dustbin reply

1 Like

Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 27, 2017
Mariinee:
And u think you're prettier than her? You clearly have an ugly personality to call another woman ugly out of nothing but jealousy and that's worse than physical "ugliness"
FYI she's prettier than you! And she's most likely not bleaching because she loves herself. Not everyone has low self esteem like you. If you had any esteem, you wouldn't need to put someone else down to make yourself feel better

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by Pidginwhisper: 9:49am On Oct 27, 2017
IamLaura:

Coming from a Bish who doesn't even have eyebrows grin grin
The nerve of some of you,I wonder if the bleaching creams y'all use get absorbed into ur brains or something.
Sweetheart,take a good look at that picture and see what you can never be.(Heck even with surgery).
That oval face,small almond eyes,pin stubby nose,her cute lil Lips,her shiloutte,flat tummy and lastly that rich popping skin.Absolutely stunning!!!!
Stop being a hater,especially when you're just a Basic below average mediocre looking plain Jane undecided

5 Likes

Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by salt1: 9:51am On Oct 27, 2017
Mother midnight!

No hating
Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by orogodoganyin(m): 9:51am On Oct 27, 2017
as a dark guy, I pretty much found out firsthand, that there are so many epic abuses for dark fellows... almost any statement with black turns out a hilarious abuse...for this reason, I always said I wouldn't marry a dark girl to avoid my kids getting kicked down verbally at school...

For this lady thow, I'd damn everything and shoot my shot

3 Likes

Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by Bruno3000(m): 9:51am On Oct 27, 2017
saintkeppy:
. You dey laugh? She dey form slay queen for mumu folowahs.
You even make more sense than the babe sef
Na wa o. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder sha...

1 Like

Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by Blackhawk01: 9:52am On Oct 27, 2017
shocked shocked shocked

This thread is on fire! embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by sayisayi(m): 9:55am On Oct 27, 2017
Mariinee:

You are a fool. The kind that bleach her toto sef!

Rather than see a photo and keep quiet, you come and spout your yellow fever mouth!

Please, africanise yourself by force, you coconut

1 Like

Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by DeRay98(m): 9:56am On Oct 27, 2017
Mariinee:

See "BB", bad belle. Na so una say Olajumoke no fine but now she be global super star, making quality life through legitimate businesses and travelling round the world while her critics are wallowing in bitterness.
The girl on this post did go about flaunting herself but admirers did and her fame has sky rocketed. You should know that she was spotted in America and she's an undergraduate studying biochemistry in the University. So, you bitterness filled claim that she's looking for a means of livelihood is pure assumption and in bad taste.
Make you dey cry there bleaching your skin and looking for attention wey you go fit get while unlikely people dey rock the attention wey dem no apply for. grin

2 Likes

Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by uminem02(m): 9:56am On Oct 27, 2017
Adukey:

Oh! all those things I typed are you? Lol...thank God you know the shoe fits and yeah,they are directed at you. Now,sit down and be humble.
JESU!!!

1 Like

Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by Toks2008(m): 9:57am On Oct 27, 2017
Nice bustline. ..African skin rocks...
Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 27, 2017
TheSonOfMark:

Aha! Just when I was about to type a scathingly blunt remark, I stumbled on this - an exact projection of what I felt, what I still feel.

This isn't beautiful. Beauty isn't automatically a function of your skin colour. The chin, eye, lips , earlobes structures are requisites for having a beautiful face.

Kelly Rowland is dark-skinned but I dare opine she's more beautiful than Ellen DeGeneres who's white.

Genevieve is more beautiful than Cossy Orjiakor who's fairskinned.

Save us the politically correct hogwash! Not all black is beauty!

for your info cossy bleached
Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 27, 2017
Mariinee:
To tell you the truth, that girl up there is prettier than you. Complexion apart, she is still finer looking than you.
Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by omoharry(f): 10:10am On Oct 27, 2017
hisgrace090:
Her hair made me remember one old Nigerian Willie Willie horror movie.
WHY YOU WICKED LIKE THIS.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by Bruno3000(m): 10:16am On Oct 27, 2017
IamLaura:

The nerve of some of you,I wonder if the bleaching creams y'all use get absorbed into ur brains or something.
Sweetheart,take a good look at that picture and see what you can never be.(Heck even with surgery).
That oval face,small almond eyes,pin stubby nose,her cute lil Lips,her shiloutte,flat tummy and lastly that rich popping skin.Absolutely stunning!!!!
Stop being a hater,especially when you're just a Basic below average mediocre looking plain Jane undecided

grin
IamLaura:

Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by ireneidiva(f): 10:17am On Oct 27, 2017
Mariinee:
I don't know the problem with human beings. I didn't call the girl ugly originally. I was only amazed by the level of hypocrisy some people show.
You all are calling her beautiful just because of her extremely black skin but deep down, you know you don't mean it. White people will call her very beautiful too because they don't want to be tagged racist but deep down, they actually don't think of her as beautiful.

Please, let's be clear. This is not a case of envy or jealousy. There's no way I would be jealous of her,no offence. And please feel free to call me ugly or whatever, that's like the least of my worries. grin

By the way, have you seen the first south-sudanese model? THAT one is beautiful. THIS one is not. undecided

Please, let's tone down our level of hypocrisy. It's necessary.
i know this girl is beautiful deep down. Even if she were light skinned, facially, she is still beautiful. I really don't get. Speak for yourself. Who is being hypocritical here? The painful part is that your dp is nothing to write home about.

2 Likes

Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by uminem02(m): 10:17am On Oct 27, 2017
Lwkm...all of una wan finish person
Biko u pipu shud av mercy na
Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by vicadex07(m): 10:19am On Oct 27, 2017
Mariinee:

You're so ugly, no amount of bleaching can help you.
Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by khalhokage(m): 10:19am On Oct 27, 2017
Mariinee:

Her means of livelihood? She just got discovered this month, how has she been earning because of her skin colour all these while?

Think before you talk.

P.S I think she's beautiful, I like dark skin.

4 Likes

Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by sisisioge: 10:19am On Oct 27, 2017
Wow! Black sits so well on her skin mehn!
Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by Ramos16(m): 10:27am On Oct 27, 2017
Mariinee:

I don't know where you come from, but from where I am from we call that beauty, she is really pretty. There ain't nothing you can do about it lady.

And take a look at your picture beside that lady.

1 Like

Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 27, 2017
Mariinee:
I didn't criticize her look. I only made a point.

You look close to the ground, I heard short people are wicked, is it true?

1 Like

Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by einsteine(m): 10:33am On Oct 27, 2017
But you are not fine too nah. You don't have a right to be so vocal about beauty or the lack of it considering the fact that you have very average looks.

Mariinee:
at bolded...cheesygrincheesy.

Exactly my dear. Hypocrisy is just rife in this world. I know a lot of white people would have commented "Wow, she's so gorgeous" just because they don't want to be called racist for saying she is ugly. grin
But deep down...they are like "Wow, babe is so black. Exactly like coal!"

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dj Cuppy Poses With Her G Wagon In A Corporate Outfit (Photos) / Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ / Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.