Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,575 members, 7,801,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Caroline Danjuma Says Goodbye To Tagbo Umeike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma Says Goodbye To Tagbo Umeike (31512 Views)

Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death / Davido Lied To Police About Tagbo Umeike's Death. How CCTV Exposed Him / Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caroline Danjuma Says Goodbye To Tagbo Umeike by skuki123: 7:40am On Oct 26, 2017
It is hard to say goodbye but it is a thing she has to do in order to move on with life.

This is the situation of Nollywood actress Caroline Danjuma who lost her lover, Tagbo Umeike to untimely death on his birthday three weeks ago.

The actress who openly mourned late Engineer Tagbo Umeike has finally said her goodbyes after her silence since the incidence happened.

In some new Instagram posts, the actress had shared some new photos on her page to show she has snapped out of her mourning although she was pictured wearing black in the photos.

She also also wrote a farewell message to Tagbo who is also known as T7 by close friends. The actress said: “The worst goodbyes are those when you don’t have a choice”.

May his soul rest in peace.

http://news.nollyzone.com/actress-caroline-danjuma-finally-says-goodbye-lover-tagbo-murdered-birthday/

1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma Says Goodbye To Tagbo Umeike by NaijaCelebrity: 8:21am On Oct 26, 2017
ok
Re: Caroline Danjuma Says Goodbye To Tagbo Umeike by looseweight: 10:49am On Oct 26, 2017
Ok
Re: Caroline Danjuma Says Goodbye To Tagbo Umeike by VoltageDivida(m): 10:49am On Oct 26, 2017
Freedom to freely date others has come be that.
But that's not my problem.

My major problem right now is that my school has refused to mobilize me for service this year.

Kucha God is watching you.

11 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Says Goodbye To Tagbo Umeike by itiswellandwell: 10:49am On Oct 26, 2017
Take heart madam Caro.

Check my signature for your quality glow in the dark customised wristband
Re: Caroline Danjuma Says Goodbye To Tagbo Umeike by stcool(m): 10:49am On Oct 26, 2017
Yeyebrity, my people no be every thing Man dey smash!

Guys you need to walk away sometimes.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Says Goodbye To Tagbo Umeike by Lordseyad(m): 10:49am On Oct 26, 2017
Kk.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Says Goodbye To Tagbo Umeike by Factfinder1(m): 10:49am On Oct 26, 2017
Was she in coma when he was been buried

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caroline Danjuma Says Goodbye To Tagbo Umeike by yungbillionaire(m): 10:50am On Oct 26, 2017
k.o
Re: Caroline Danjuma Says Goodbye To Tagbo Umeike by holluwai(m): 10:50am On Oct 26, 2017
Not a single picture of them together? What kinda relationship did they even have?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caroline Danjuma Says Goodbye To Tagbo Umeike by Fayo111: 10:50am On Oct 26, 2017
ok
Re: Caroline Danjuma Says Goodbye To Tagbo Umeike by Chiccly(f): 10:50am On Oct 26, 2017
Ndewo!
Re: Caroline Danjuma Says Goodbye To Tagbo Umeike by Gomd: 10:50am On Oct 26, 2017
Even the family and the killer don move on... why she carry am for head like gala?

3 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Says Goodbye To Tagbo Umeike by Oladipo1166(m): 10:51am On Oct 26, 2017
op you mean Good morning?
Re: Caroline Danjuma Says Goodbye To Tagbo Umeike by nwaonyeze001(m): 10:51am On Oct 26, 2017
skuki123:
It is hard to say goodbye but it is a thing she has to do in order to move on with life.

This is the situation of Nollywood actress Caroline Danjuma who lost her lover, Tagbo Umeike to untimely death on his birthday three weeks ago.

The actress who openly mourned late Engineer Tagbo Umeike has finally said her goodbyes after her silence since the incidence happened.

In some new Instagram posts, the actress had shared some new photos on her page to show she has snapped out of her mourning although she was pictured wearing black in the photos.

She also also wrote a farewell message to Tagbo who is also known as T7 by close friends. The actress said: “The worst goodbyes are those when you don’t have a choice”.

http://news.nollyzone.com/actress-caroline-danjuma-finally-says-goodbye-lover-tagbo-murdered-birthday/

Its well
Re: Caroline Danjuma Says Goodbye To Tagbo Umeike by dvkot(m): 10:51am On Oct 26, 2017
pesin wey no even go the burial

4 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Says Goodbye To Tagbo Umeike by engrkaz(m): 10:51am On Oct 26, 2017
RIP Tagbo
Re: Caroline Danjuma Says Goodbye To Tagbo Umeike by midehi2(f): 10:51am On Oct 26, 2017
Factfinder1:
Was she in coma when he was been buried
undecided
Re: Caroline Danjuma Says Goodbye To Tagbo Umeike by Badonasty(m): 10:51am On Oct 26, 2017
skuki123:

She don say "goodbye" since the day the guy don die

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Says Goodbye To Tagbo Umeike by Gangster1ms: 10:51am On Oct 26, 2017
Bullshit..
Re: Caroline Danjuma Says Goodbye To Tagbo Umeike by Money2000: 10:52am On Oct 26, 2017
Hmmm... I reserve my comment
Re: Caroline Danjuma Says Goodbye To Tagbo Umeike by fpeter(f): 10:53am On Oct 26, 2017
Lover keh? Na lie jor.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Says Goodbye To Tagbo Umeike by femi4: 10:53am On Oct 26, 2017
It won't stop you from accepting non tagbo's dick

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Says Goodbye To Tagbo Umeike by Michelle55: 10:53am On Oct 26, 2017
holluwai:
Not a single picture of them together? What kinda relationship did they even have?
FWB kinda relationship.. no strings attached, just scratch my back I scratch yours kinda thing.

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Says Goodbye To Tagbo Umeike by Diso60090(m): 10:54am On Oct 26, 2017
Mumu
Re: Caroline Danjuma Says Goodbye To Tagbo Umeike by donblade85555(m): 10:55am On Oct 26, 2017
may the RIP..though I don't know either of them
Re: Caroline Danjuma Says Goodbye To Tagbo Umeike by rawtouch: 10:55am On Oct 26, 2017
angry
Re: Caroline Danjuma Says Goodbye To Tagbo Umeike by Oxenomy: 10:55am On Oct 26, 2017
holluwai:
Fvck mate wink

5 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Says Goodbye To Tagbo Umeike by newoffer: 10:56am On Oct 26, 2017
Tagbo no be her main dude. Tagbo is a side dude. Dis babe has anointed her pussy in mfm. .More straffing for ya pussy
Re: Caroline Danjuma Says Goodbye To Tagbo Umeike by Cigo1(m): 10:56am On Oct 26, 2017
When that nigga been hitting it good, you still feel it when he's decomposed.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Says Goodbye To Tagbo Umeike by holluwai(m): 10:56am On Oct 26, 2017
Michelle55:
FWB kinda relationship.. no strings attached, just scratch my back I scratch yours kinda thing.
Yea the type you switch off your phone at the door so no pictures, no snaps or Instagram.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Says Goodbye To Tagbo Umeike by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:57am On Oct 26, 2017
Is this one news?,...

Do you need to start off a building project on that virgin land with aesthetically pleasing contemporary homes or renovate your old out dated home,...wHatsap 07061209159 (CJKATAS Konsults ltd)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chacha Eke Expecting 3rd Baby - Shares Family Pictures / Uche Jombo Warns Her Debtor: Face You Make When Your Debtor Posts Designer Label / Hilarious Throwback Photos Of Naija Celebs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.