Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,766 members, 7,802,343 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Just For Fun....what Is The Age Difference Between You And Your Spouse - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Just For Fun....what Is The Age Difference Between You And Your Spouse (10239 Views)

Age Difference Between Hubby & I | Ashamed Of My Age?? | Hubby's Occupation | I / I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 / The Question Of Age Difference In Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just For Fun....what Is The Age Difference Between You And Your Spouse by sirBLUNT: 8:35pm On Dec 28, 2017
Spaxon:
legal studies
you must be a brainiac i guess..law thats a big one..i have an interest in metaphysics and epistomology in philosophy
Re: Just For Fun....what Is The Age Difference Between You And Your Spouse by Spaxon(f): 11:55pm On Dec 28, 2017
sirBLUNT:
you must be a brainiac i guess..law thats a big one..i have an interest in metaphysics and epistomology in philosophy
faints*
Re: Just For Fun....what Is The Age Difference Between You And Your Spouse by sirBLUNT: 7:55am On Dec 29, 2017
Spaxon:
faints*
"resuscitate's her back with immediate alarcrity" so how are you feeling now?
Re: Just For Fun....what Is The Age Difference Between You And Your Spouse by Nobody: 1:07am On Feb 05, 2019
Hmmm. Nairaland

Sirblunt hope you two are good now?
Re: Just For Fun....what Is The Age Difference Between You And Your Spouse by ImaIma1(f): 1:38am On Feb 05, 2019
DOUBLEWAHALA:

if a guy here says he is 23 every NL will come after him saying he is not matured

A lady at 23 and a guy of 23 are not on the same level in terms of maturity most times. How many 23 year old men can get married at that age and handle a home(if finance is not an issue?

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun....what Is The Age Difference Between You And Your Spouse by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 05, 2019
Mine is 11 yrs
Re: Just For Fun....what Is The Age Difference Between You And Your Spouse by sirBLUNT: 8:48pm On Feb 05, 2019
Elder0001:
Hmmm. Nairaland

Sirblunt hope you two are good now?
no sir we broke up
Re: Just For Fun....what Is The Age Difference Between You And Your Spouse by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 05, 2019
ImaIma1:

A lady at 23 and a guy of 23 are not on the same level in terms of maturity most times. How many 23 year old men can get married at that age and handle a home(if finance is not an issue?

You’re here with this hogwash mentality of yours again

Your comments on this section shows you’re not only a supporter of patriarchy but an uncivilized fellow who has never left the shores of Africa

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun....what Is The Age Difference Between You And Your Spouse by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 05, 2019
sirBLUNT:
no sir we broke up

Thought you just wanted to be friends. So you two later started a relationship?

You’re probably a cool chap
Re: Just For Fun....what Is The Age Difference Between You And Your Spouse by ImaIma1(f): 11:49pm On Feb 05, 2019
Elder0001:

You’re here with this hogwash mentality of yours again

Your comments on this section shows you’re not only a supporter of patriarchy but an uncivilized fellow who has never left the shores of Africa

And you are here with your bitterness, foul mouth and your inability to communicate like a civilized human being.

You don't have to agree with my comment. It is my opinion. I expect that someone who has travelled round the world should be able to disagree in an enlightened manner.

Your assumption speaks a lot about your acclaimed level of intelligence and enlightenment.

Disagree with reason or move along and visit the next country.

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun....what Is The Age Difference Between You And Your Spouse by Nobody: 12:30am On Feb 06, 2019
ImaIma1:

And you are here with your bitterness, foul mouth and your inability to communicate like a civilized human being.

You don't have to agree with my comment. It is my opinion. I expect that someone who has travelled round the world should be able to disagree in an enlightened manner.

Your assumption speaks a lot about your acclaimed level of intelligence and enlightenment.

Disagree with reason or move along and visit the next country.

Many problems with you :

You’re suffering from Stockholm Syndrome
You have a very low IQ
You lack wisdom
Re: Just For Fun....what Is The Age Difference Between You And Your Spouse by sirBLUNT: 1:03am On Feb 06, 2019
Elder0001:

Thought you just wanted to be friends. So you two later started a relationship?

You’re probably a cool chap
THE best affairs and actions of man are not always planned, they just slip your way like a little potent drink one thing leads to another and before you know it you're deliciously tipsy for more....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just For Fun....what Is The Age Difference Between You And Your Spouse by ImaIma1(f): 6:42am On Feb 06, 2019
Elder0001:

Many problems with you :

You’re suffering from Stockholm Syndrome
You have a very low IQ
You lack wisdom

Hey! Don't push what you are suffering to me, ok.

Deal with it yourself.

And please change that name from elder to juvenile, half-witted of something more appropriate for a small minded person like you.

Elder indeed cheesy
Re: Just For Fun....what Is The Age Difference Between You And Your Spouse by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 07, 2019
ImaIma1:

Hey! Don't push what you are suffering to me, ok.

Deal with it yourself.

And please change that name from elder to juvenile, half-witted of something more appropriate for a small minded person like you.

Elder indeed cheesy

Lol. My wife ain’t your age mate

Just like most of the senseless folks roaming this section I believe you’re in your late twenties .

You’re a full time house wife ,stick to your role at home instead of sharing outdated and primitive thoughts on family section.
Re: Just For Fun....what Is The Age Difference Between You And Your Spouse by zeb04(f): 12:51pm On Feb 07, 2019
Elder0001:

Just like most of the senseless folks roaming this section I believe you’re in your late twenties .

You’re a full time house wife ,stick to your role at home instead of sharing outdated and primitive thoughts on family section.
oga oh, you are just stupid on every forum.
Re: Just For Fun....what Is The Age Difference Between You And Your Spouse by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 07, 2019
zeb04:

I am stupid on every forum (according to you ) it seems we share some other forums together in your dreams or you don’t know the meaning of forum .

Your dumbness is something else .
Re: Just For Fun....what Is The Age Difference Between You And Your Spouse by ImaIma1(f): 3:13pm On Feb 07, 2019
Elder0001:

Again your assumptions speaks a lot about the way you think. You can't be more than 25.

My husband ain't your mate. Stick to your role as a househusband and stop flooding NL with your "know it all" overbearing attitude.

Who made you the judge of comments or the police here? Your opinion is yours and none of my business.

If my views don't go down well with you, and you cannot disagree like the old and wise man that you claim to be, please don't mention me because I don't entertain bullies.
Re: Just For Fun....what Is The Age Difference Between You And Your Spouse by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 07, 2019
ImaIma1:

Again your assumptions speaks a lot about the way you think. You can't be more than 25.

My husband ain't your mate. Stick to your role as a househusband and stop flooding NL with your "know it all" overbearing attitude.

Who made you the judge of comments or the police here? Your opinion is yours and none of my business.

If my views don't go down well with you, and you cannot disagree like the old and wise man that you claim to be, please don't mention me because I don't entertain bullies.

You’re a clown.

You’ve proved that you’re not emotionally mature enough to grace this section
Re: Just For Fun....what Is The Age Difference Between You And Your Spouse by ImaIma1(f): 3:55pm On Feb 07, 2019
Elder0001:

You’re a clown.

You’ve proved that you’re not emotionally mature enough to grace this section

The more you talk, the less intelligent you sound. And I can't believe how arrogantly ignorant you are.
Re: Just For Fun....what Is The Age Difference Between You And Your Spouse by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 07, 2019
ImaIma1:

The more you talk, the less intelligent you sound. And I can't believe how arrogantly ignorant you are.

If your posts on this forum are what you call intelligent .. I prefer to be unintelligent.

You’re the dumbest and the most inconsiderate person I’ve encountered on this site .

You comment without thinking. I honestly don’t blame you though , it’s the way everybody who is stucked to patriarchal Nigeria thinks .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just For Fun....what Is The Age Difference Between You And Your Spouse by ImaIma1(f): 4:25pm On Feb 07, 2019
Elder0001:

If your posts on this forum are what you call intelligent .. I prefer to be unintelligent.

You’re the dumbest and the most inconsiderate person I’ve encountered on this site .

You comment without thinking. I honestly don’t blame you though , it’s the way everybody who is stucked to patriarchal Nigeria thinks .

You are so blind to your flaws and expect everyone to align with your views. And anyone who doesn't conform makes you foam in the mouth.

Go back and read from the beginning and see who threw the first punch and let me know who comments without thinking and who is inconsiderate.

If you cannot stand the heat, don't even enter the kitchen. Don't start what you cannot handle or finish.

If you mention me and spew trash, I will retaliate accordingly. And if you cannot handle it, don't try it
Re: Just For Fun....what Is The Age Difference Between You And Your Spouse by Zanziman: 6:27pm On Feb 07, 2019
sirBLUNT:

Likewise
Re: Just For Fun....what Is The Age Difference Between You And Your Spouse by Zanziman: 7:21pm On Feb 09, 2019
zeb04:

Lol.... Hanty!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What's Your Experience With Money Lending/Borrowing? / What Will You Remember Your Mother For? / "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.