Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

30 Category Of Romancelanders Keeping The Forum Buzzing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 30 Category Of Romancelanders Keeping The Forum Buzzing (2013 Views)

Which Category Of Bachelor Are You? (Photo) / Don't Marry Anyone In This Category Of Men Or Women. / Mention Three Females On The Forum You Think Would Make Good Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

30 Category Of Romancelanders Keeping The Forum Buzzing by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 26, 2017
for the fun of it, let's do this.....

1) the executioners - here you have slay.er2 and ia.mj always going ballistic on issues

2) the womanwrappers - here you see leful.efu and dead.rat. They always flock around women

3) the cassanovas - here we find thepussyh.unter and papii.kush. They always like going naughty with their chats

4) the wereys - here you find redbeans and mama.gee3. The former always talking of brokeness and the other about her D.P or boyfriend
Re: 30 Category Of Romancelanders Keeping The Forum Buzzing by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 26, 2017
5) the Miss World - here we have makydeb.bie and augus.tap. Their beauty and brain combined is a marvel

6) show off guys - here we have airforce and coolest chris. They are always showing off their new collection

7) the omnipresent guys - here we have sunshi.neG and evabli.zin. They are always seen contributing to topics

8 ) the jovial girls - you hardly see them talk back at you. Always friendly. Shinarla.ura, sexybbs.tar, div.ay22 fall here

1 Like

Re: 30 Category Of Romancelanders Keeping The Forum Buzzing by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 26, 2017
9) the wild cats - here we have kashybaby and la.las247. I wonder what this section will be like without their dudu-erecting posts

10) the love counsellors - kimbra and adamun.ocha will fall here. They always have an advice for every situation

11) the stalkers - candlew.ax and chi.efpiko will fall here. one disturbs au.gusta and the other safia

12) the canal children - whywhy.whyogun and wi.depussy are here. Their threads are always naughty
Re: 30 Category Of Romancelanders Keeping The Forum Buzzing by Maxi112: 9:42am On Oct 26, 2017
Re: 30 Category Of Romancelanders Keeping The Forum Buzzing by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 26, 2017
13) ladies men - si.nz and naijab.oiy. Both have won female admirers due to their personality

14) broke guys V desperate girls warriors - most guys led by mc.brooklyn and the females led by sek.xy

15) the epistle writers - you ask a straightforward question but they reply with about 2 pages. Here you have martin.O and sir.micheal

16) the memes guys - nairala.ndCS and ile.gend - they know how to raise funny and antagonistic pics for different issues

1 Like

Re: 30 Category Of Romancelanders Keeping The Forum Buzzing by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 26, 2017
17) mr.TenThings men - here you have baba tosyn.e2much and emusmi.thy. The former's thread is centered around woman

18) the exotic babes - here you have mhiz.AJ and Biacan. Their standard is foreign. You'll need to use a rolls royce to draw their attention..

19. Father christmas - here you have hunger.bad and last.king. One helps students and the other gives free card

20. The feminists - these ones can 'talk for africa' when it comes to issues that will affect women - here we have pocoha.ntas and dimples.129
Re: 30 Category Of Romancelanders Keeping The Forum Buzzing by ggrin(f): 10:35am On Oct 26, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 30 Category Of Romancelanders Keeping The Forum Buzzing by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 26, 2017
ggrin:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You still around grin
Re: 30 Category Of Romancelanders Keeping The Forum Buzzing by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 26, 2017
Great list. You try
Re: 30 Category Of Romancelanders Keeping The Forum Buzzing by ggrin(f): 10:41am On Oct 26, 2017
Dimples129:

You still around grin
very much around lol wink wink
Re: 30 Category Of Romancelanders Keeping The Forum Buzzing by Augustap(f): 11:03am On Oct 26, 2017
No 11 and 15 got me laughing grin
Op, this ur list make sense but it's not complete, person loss grin Lemme not talk sha

Re: 30 Category Of Romancelanders Keeping The Forum Buzzing by brightalo17: 11:21am On Oct 26, 2017
Noted , what next ?
Re: 30 Category Of Romancelanders Keeping The Forum Buzzing by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 26, 2017
21) wannabes - here you have iam.sashy and officia.ldad. By taking a similar name of popular monikers, they hope to attain their status

22) fake prophets - here we have dlast.sammurai and suspect33. They like to raise hopes with prophecies but all na wash

23) misogynist - here we have slay.queenslayer and spy.lord48. They are quick to condemn women on any issue. I'm sure you also remember gotze.1 - ''i will treat anyone that dates me because of money like a dog''

24) boy boy - these ones have refused to create an identity for themselves. Kenny.Idi7 in lefu shadow and wrist.bangle in tosyne's
Re: 30 Category Of Romancelanders Keeping The Forum Buzzing by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 26, 2017
25) boyfriend snatchers - here we have rokia.2 and motun.2017. The former has a behind that makes guys humble while the later works on her face

26) vintage members - here we have viz.kiz and toks.2008. Their contributions remain invaluable to the group.

27) gentlemen - here we have maxi.112 and Lord.cat. They always handle issues with maturity.
Re: 30 Category Of Romancelanders Keeping The Forum Buzzing by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 26, 2017
28) ajebo girls - these belong to the indomie generation. They react to eba talk. Here we have izar.ay and dashe.rz

29) the virgo girls - they portray a chaste lifestyle. Here we have lizz.deb and rukkydelta. You have to see their parents before u get the green light

30) hot cakes - for one reason or the other, they remain in demand by the teeming members. Here we have shawty.sofyne and sin.aj

SHALOM smiley
Re: 30 Category Of Romancelanders Keeping The Forum Buzzing by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 26, 2017
Crap!
Re: 30 Category Of Romancelanders Keeping The Forum Buzzing by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 26, 2017
I give up.
Re: 30 Category Of Romancelanders Keeping The Forum Buzzing by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 26, 2017
No 22 is funny.gringrin You try small.
Re: 30 Category Of Romancelanders Keeping The Forum Buzzing by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 26, 2017
embarassed bro bignoisemaker
You make it look like I am jobless cry

1 Like

Re: 30 Category Of Romancelanders Keeping The Forum Buzzing by Dasherz(f): 12:22pm On Oct 26, 2017
indomie generation? lwkmd cheesy
Re: 30 Category Of Romancelanders Keeping The Forum Buzzing by Kimcutie: 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2017
NoFavors:
Crap!
grin
Re: 30 Category Of Romancelanders Keeping The Forum Buzzing by Kimcutie: 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2017
Dasherz:
indomie generation? lwkmd cheesy
what ya mean
Re: 30 Category Of Romancelanders Keeping The Forum Buzzing by Dasherz(f): 12:30pm On Oct 26, 2017
Kimcutie:
what ya mean
read da post again
Re: 30 Category Of Romancelanders Keeping The Forum Buzzing by Kimcutie: 12:38pm On Oct 26, 2017
Dasherz:

read da post again
I checked, but I can't find indomie generation, so what ya mean?
Re: 30 Category Of Romancelanders Keeping The Forum Buzzing by SuperSuave(m): 12:45pm On Oct 26, 2017
crazy op grin
Re: 30 Category Of Romancelanders Keeping The Forum Buzzing by Dasherz(f): 12:58pm On Oct 26, 2017
Kimcutie:
I checked, but I can't find indomie generation, so what ya mean?

bignoisemaker:
28) ajebo girls - these belong to the indomie generation. They react to eba talk. Here we have izar.ay and dashe.rz

That's what I mean cheesy
Re: 30 Category Of Romancelanders Keeping The Forum Buzzing by Gofwane(m): 1:04pm On Oct 26, 2017
Op, you try well well. Especially for that number 2
Re: 30 Category Of Romancelanders Keeping The Forum Buzzing by Kimcutie: 1:45pm On Oct 26, 2017
Dasherz:

That's what I mean cheesy
o, na you na..
Re: 30 Category Of Romancelanders Keeping The Forum Buzzing by Dasherz(f): 1:48pm On Oct 26, 2017
Kimcutie:
o, na you na..
abi cheesy
Re: 30 Category Of Romancelanders Keeping The Forum Buzzing by Kimcutie: 1:51pm On Oct 26, 2017
Dasherz:

abi cheesy
meanwhile what sayet your dp
Re: 30 Category Of Romancelanders Keeping The Forum Buzzing by Dasherz(f): 1:56pm On Oct 26, 2017
Kimcutie:
meanwhile what sayet your dp
It's got so many meanings .. You can make your meaning from it
Re: 30 Category Of Romancelanders Keeping The Forum Buzzing by Kimcutie: 1:58pm On Oct 26, 2017
Dasherz:

It's got so many meanings .. You can make your meaning from it
Ok. Noted!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Merlin Season 6 / Iphone Palava / How To Stop Low Sperm Count, Erectile Disfunction,and Premature Ejaculation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.