Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

''I Tithe, Come And Beat Me'' - Anita Joseph Shades Daddy Freeze - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''I Tithe, Come And Beat Me'' - Anita Joseph Shades Daddy Freeze (26705 Views)

Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence / Anita Joseph And Charles Okocha Will Make A Fine Couple (Photos) / Charles Okocha Grabs Anita Joseph & Nancy Iheme's Butts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

''I Tithe, Come And Beat Me'' - Anita Joseph Shades Daddy Freeze by WotzupNG: 9:23am On Oct 26, 2017
Yesterday was a day of blasting and reactions between Singer Timi Dakolo and Daddy Freeze. It started off with Timi Dakolo faulting divorced people as the the problem, not marriage itself.

That Instagram post by Timi Dakolo didn't sit well with OAP Freeze (a divorcee) who reacted like a chemical by exploding. This led to a back and fort reaction that ended up in questions about Freeze's anti-tithe stance.

Well, below is Actress Anita Joseph shading Daddy Freeze by telling him to come and beat her cos she tithes.

http://www.purplefeel.com/2017/10/actress-anita-joseph-shades-daddy-freeze.html

4 Likes

Re: ''I Tithe, Come And Beat Me'' - Anita Joseph Shades Daddy Freeze by HungerBAD: 9:25am On Oct 26, 2017
Tithing is a personal thing.

But i feel scammed seeing this picture.

I have met this lady a couple of times, and i can confirm she does not look like what i am seeing here. Men should make sure the wife to be comes out of the shower first, before he proposes at the front of the shower door while seeing her real face.

I am not taking any chance.

91 Likes 7 Shares

Re: ''I Tithe, Come And Beat Me'' - Anita Joseph Shades Daddy Freeze by Holuwahyomzzy: 9:26am On Oct 26, 2017
Ok
Re: ''I Tithe, Come And Beat Me'' - Anita Joseph Shades Daddy Freeze by bitmoney: 9:27am On Oct 26, 2017
Who ask you?

8 Likes

Re: ''I Tithe, Come And Beat Me'' - Anita Joseph Shades Daddy Freeze by capatainrambo: 9:28am On Oct 26, 2017
freez na mumu man na

does he even church? mtcheww

7 Likes

Re: ''I Tithe, Come And Beat Me'' - Anita Joseph Shades Daddy Freeze by chriskosherbal(m): 9:28am On Oct 26, 2017
As for me I tithe and it works for me ..

Cos it is what you believe that works for you.

26 Likes

Re: ''I Tithe, Come And Beat Me'' - Anita Joseph Shades Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 26, 2017
Paying tithes from honest work and job and paying tithe from acting unclad movies, having sugar daddies and opening your TOTO for every rich nigga is different... When people talk about paying tithe that is acceptable in heaven.. Anita should shut the fork up and stop deceiving herself... All her tithes goes to the pastor's stomach.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''I Tithe, Come And Beat Me'' - Anita Joseph Shades Daddy Freeze by Kimcutie: 9:29am On Oct 26, 2017
grin
Re: ''I Tithe, Come And Beat Me'' - Anita Joseph Shades Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 26, 2017
HungerBAD:

But, i feel scammed seeing this picture.

I have met this lady a couple of times, and i can confirm she does not look like what i am seeing here.

please oga, how does she look like?

2 Likes

Re: ''I Tithe, Come And Beat Me'' - Anita Joseph Shades Daddy Freeze by itspzpics(m): 9:36am On Oct 26, 2017
this girl sef... lol
Re: ''I Tithe, Come And Beat Me'' - Anita Joseph Shades Daddy Freeze by LifestyleTonite: 9:44am On Oct 26, 2017
By the time all those fake pastors gang up against freeze for trying to tear their meal ticket, he will know how powerful some of them are.

lalasticlala

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''I Tithe, Come And Beat Me'' - Anita Joseph Shades Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 26, 2017
Tithe all you want, if you don't do the will of God and live in total obedience to him, I doubt if your tithe will matter.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

To obey is better than sacrifice, to harken than the fat of rams.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''I Tithe, Come And Beat Me'' - Anita Joseph Shades Daddy Freeze by Evablizin(f): 9:50am On Oct 26, 2017
cheesy

Come and beat you,for where? Let me not talk.....
Re: ''I Tithe, Come And Beat Me'' - Anita Joseph Shades Daddy Freeze by adadike281(f): 9:58am On Oct 26, 2017
I tithe too but to beggars and the less privileged ones.

23 Likes

Re: ''I Tithe, Come And Beat Me'' - Anita Joseph Shades Daddy Freeze by LuvU2: 10:02am On Oct 26, 2017
I'm not that intelligent myself but the day I personally realized tithe was scam, my self esteem grew. I have the choice to remain bound or be free, I chose freedom. cheesy

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''I Tithe, Come And Beat Me'' - Anita Joseph Shades Daddy Freeze by Elnino4ladies: 10:27am On Oct 26, 2017
What is this olosho saying?

3 Likes

Re: ''I Tithe, Come And Beat Me'' - Anita Joseph Shades Daddy Freeze by Tamarapetty(f): 11:26am On Oct 26, 2017
you cannot be having headache over someone's life and decision.
Re: ''I Tithe, Come And Beat Me'' - Anita Joseph Shades Daddy Freeze by newsynews: 11:29am On Oct 26, 2017
Tamarapetty:
you cannot be having headache over someone's life and decision.
I tire o
Re: ''I Tithe, Come And Beat Me'' - Anita Joseph Shades Daddy Freeze by Pesuzok(m): 11:57am On Oct 26, 2017
What happens if you tithe but not born again?
Re: ''I Tithe, Come And Beat Me'' - Anita Joseph Shades Daddy Freeze by Einl(m): 11:57am On Oct 26, 2017
Nigerians better be smart. If u sin and pay tithe...that is sh*t

1 Like

Re: ''I Tithe, Come And Beat Me'' - Anita Joseph Shades Daddy Freeze by sexymoma(f): 11:58am On Oct 26, 2017
It's so funny what some people do jos to stay relevant in the society... what's you own business, dem call you
when i was alil ma mum will always tell me to ask if talk still dey ground so i fit put mouth
daddy fridge is coming for you.. nor be say u don marray wey u dey support timi. angry

1 Like

Re: ''I Tithe, Come And Beat Me'' - Anita Joseph Shades Daddy Freeze by Lucy001(f): 12:00pm On Oct 26, 2017
HungerBAD:

I have met this lady a couple of times, and i can confirm she does not look like what i am seeing here. Men should make sure the wife to be comes out of the shower first, before he propose at the front of the shower door while seeing her real face.

Joker.....

4 Likes

Re: ''I Tithe, Come And Beat Me'' - Anita Joseph Shades Daddy Freeze by holluwai(m): 12:01pm On Oct 26, 2017
Everyone just wants to trend even for the most foolish reasons.
Re: ''I Tithe, Come And Beat Me'' - Anita Joseph Shades Daddy Freeze by OBAGADAFFI: 12:01pm On Oct 26, 2017
Freeze is one of the failures in the Nigerian Media, Just like Tolu, Nelly and co.

All they do is to use radio stations to attack Musicians, Churches and anybody opposed to their line of thoughts.

3 Likes

Re: ''I Tithe, Come And Beat Me'' - Anita Joseph Shades Daddy Freeze by OboOlora(f): 12:02pm On Oct 26, 2017
HungerBAD:

I have met this lady a couple of times, and i can confirm she does not look like what i am seeing here. Men should make sure the wife to be comes out of the shower first, before he proposes at the front of the shower door while seeing her real face.

It's obvious, she has a manly look. She looks like Power Uti, that popular boxer

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''I Tithe, Come And Beat Me'' - Anita Joseph Shades Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 26, 2017
WotzupNG:
Yesterday was a day of blasting and reactions between Singer Timi Dakolo and Daddy Freeze. It started off with Timi Dakolo faulting divorced people as the the problem, not marriage itself.

That Instagram post by Timi Dakolo didn't sit well with OAP Freeze (a divorcee) who reacted like a chemical by exploding. This led to a back and fort reaction that ended up in questions about Freeze's anti-tithe stance.

Well, below is Actress Anita Joseph shading Daddy Freeze by telling him to come and beat her cos she tithes.

http://www.purplefeel.com/2017/10/actress-anita-joseph-shades-daddy-freeze.html

Ashawo too dey tithe? Odi kwa serious

2 Likes

Re: ''I Tithe, Come And Beat Me'' - Anita Joseph Shades Daddy Freeze by Koolking(m): 12:02pm On Oct 26, 2017
Tithe is the biggest financial scam in christendom

8 Likes

Re: ''I Tithe, Come And Beat Me'' - Anita Joseph Shades Daddy Freeze by DopeBoss(m): 12:03pm On Oct 26, 2017
Hmmm R U Sure U're Tight? Well Lemme Come And Confirmgrin... Oh Sorry U Mean U Pay Your Tithe grin ..lol dnt mind me ohgrin

3 Likes

Re: ''I Tithe, Come And Beat Me'' - Anita Joseph Shades Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 26, 2017
Pesuzok:
What happens if you tithe but not born again?

It amounts to the greatest waste of money and time.
Re: ''I Tithe, Come And Beat Me'' - Anita Joseph Shades Daddy Freeze by Omilala: 12:08pm On Oct 26, 2017
This freezer of a boy, im get functional psychosis? WAITYN konxan ham with tithe....? Olodo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stephanie Coker And Fade Ogunro At Seyi Tinubu's Wedding In Italy(photos) / "How To Date A Lot Of Billionaires" By Joyti & Kiran Matharoo (Photos) / Basketmouth Hails Davido For 'Singlehandedly' Taking Nigeria To World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.