Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

About To Do My HIV Test And I'm A Bit Afraid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / About To Do My HIV Test And I'm A Bit Afraid (1627 Views)

4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down / A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. / I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

About To Do My HIV Test And I'm A Bit Afraid by SuperSuave(m): 9:29am On Oct 26, 2017
I don't know why I dey fear sef. It's not like I've seen symptoms before now tho I've been unprotected beforecry
Re: About To Do My HIV Test And I'm A Bit Afraid by IAMSASHY(f): 9:35am On Oct 26, 2017
undecided u hv bin hvin unprotected sex na dat y u ar scared, d day I did mine, d only tin I ws annoyed wt ws d fact dat dey pierced my skin,I didn't boda abt d test or d result sef, mayb bc am nt sexually active 4 now bt relax, u wl b fine
Re: About To Do My HIV Test And I'm A Bit Afraid by Papiikush: 9:38am On Oct 26, 2017
My heart almost gave out when I did mine. grin

Dont worry Bruv, you go'n be okay. What else could go wrong Uh? You'll only get HIV which is still good though not aids yet. grin
Re: About To Do My HIV Test And I'm A Bit Afraid by Papiikush: 9:39am On Oct 26, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided u hv bin hvin unprotected sex na dat y u ar scared, d day I did mine, d only tin I ws annoyed wt ws d fact dat dey pierced my skin,I didn't boda abt d test or d result sef, mayb bc am nt sexually active 4 now bt relax, u wl b fine
So you think the only way to contact HIV is through sex?

What a mentality you've got.

3 Likes

Re: About To Do My HIV Test And I'm A Bit Afraid by iLegendd(m): 9:39am On Oct 26, 2017
Nothing will happen. It's negative already. Trust me on that. I have been there. At this time, I do it with joy. I encourage everyone to do it too. Big up to your braveness. tongue

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: About To Do My HIV Test And I'm A Bit Afraid by Airforce1(m): 9:42am On Oct 26, 2017
I understand the feelings .
Re: About To Do My HIV Test And I'm A Bit Afraid by SuperSuave(m): 9:43am On Oct 26, 2017
Papiikush:
My heart almost gave out when I did mine. grin

Dont worry Bruv, you go'n be okay. What else could go wrong Uh? You'll only get HIV which is still good though not aids yet. grin
shocked Baba, I don't want abeg!! grin
Re: About To Do My HIV Test And I'm A Bit Afraid by Papiikush: 9:45am On Oct 26, 2017
SuperSuave:
shocked Baba, I don't want abeg!! grin

Just saying.. In situations like this, it is advisable to always prepare for the worst than to be optimistic (that's the reality of life).
Wish you good luck though you are go'n need it.
Re: About To Do My HIV Test And I'm A Bit Afraid by SuperSuave(m): 9:46am On Oct 26, 2017
iLegendd:
Nothing will happen. It's negative already. Trust me on that. I have been there. At this time, I do it with joy. I encourage everyone to do it too. Big up to your braveness. tongue
Thanks bro, I sincerely hope so
Re: About To Do My HIV Test And I'm A Bit Afraid by SuperSuave(m): 9:47am On Oct 26, 2017
Papiikush:

Just saying.. In situations like this, it is advisable to always prepare for the worst than to be optimistic (that's the reality of life).
Wish you good luck though you are go'n need it.
Thanks baba, I appreciate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: About To Do My HIV Test And I'm A Bit Afraid by iLegendd(m): 9:49am On Oct 26, 2017
SuperSuave:
Thanks bro, I sincerely hope so
It's 100% what my spirit is telling me. Though, I'm not a prophet. You'll come back here with smiles. wink
Re: About To Do My HIV Test And I'm A Bit Afraid by IAMSASHY(f): 9:51am On Oct 26, 2017
undecided I stopped at dat point bc Dats d only point he raised, tnx 4 d mention
Papiikush:

So you think the only way to contact HIV is through sex?

What a mentality you've got.
Re: About To Do My HIV Test And I'm A Bit Afraid by Asianguy(m): 9:52am On Oct 26, 2017
I am immune to HIV grin
Advantages of Vaseline cool
Re: About To Do My HIV Test And I'm A Bit Afraid by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 26, 2017
Re: About To Do My HIV Test And I'm A Bit Afraid by SuperSuave(m): 10:10am On Oct 26, 2017
Asianguy:
I am immune to HIV grin
Advantages of Vaseline cool
It's just a matter of time bro, you fantasize about it so you'll do it sooner or later.
Re: About To Do My HIV Test And I'm A Bit Afraid by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 26, 2017
Just do it and run away before the result is announced.
Re: About To Do My HIV Test And I'm A Bit Afraid by lereinter(m): 10:18am On Oct 26, 2017
SuperSuave:
I don't know why I dey fear sef. It's not like I've seen symptoms before now tho I've been unprotected beforecry

he no easy o especially if u ve been having sex

just go do
que sera sera
Re: About To Do My HIV Test And I'm A Bit Afraid by SuperSuave(m): 10:19am On Oct 26, 2017
locust:
Just do it and run away before the result is announced.
what's the point? after getting getting my skin pierced and blood taken only for me to bolt on the outcome grin
Re: About To Do My HIV Test And I'm A Bit Afraid by p2flexx(m): 10:20am On Oct 26, 2017
SuperSuave:
HIV can be asymptomatic...at the time of testing so those going for HIV testing needs at least two confirmatory test not one.usually 6 months interval.

1 Like

Re: About To Do My HIV Test And I'm A Bit Afraid by SuperSuave(m): 10:20am On Oct 26, 2017
IAMSASHY:
I said I've been unprotected, didn't mention sex, It might have been from unsterilized sharp objects or clippers.
Re: About To Do My HIV Test And I'm A Bit Afraid by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 26, 2017
SuperSuave:
what's the point? after getting getting my skin pierced and blood taken only for me to bolt on the outcome grin

lol. I was kidding. The day I did mine, the wait before result was finally announced nearly killed a brother
Re: About To Do My HIV Test And I'm A Bit Afraid by Divay22(f): 10:28am On Oct 26, 2017
Hope you'll come back and tell us how it went smiley
All the best.
Re: About To Do My HIV Test And I'm A Bit Afraid by SuperSuave(m): 10:30am On Oct 26, 2017
Divay22:
Hope you'll come back and tell us how it went smiley
All the best.
Yes, I will. Thanks babe
Re: About To Do My HIV Test And I'm A Bit Afraid by SuperSuave(m): 10:31am On Oct 26, 2017
locust:

lol. I was kidding. The day I did mine, the wait before result was finally announced nearly killed a brother
lol, you go fear the panicking
Re: About To Do My HIV Test And I'm A Bit Afraid by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 26, 2017
HIV test Keh? I have more important things to worry about..
Re: About To Do My HIV Test And I'm A Bit Afraid by Yewandequeen(f): 11:30am On Oct 26, 2017
And the truth is many on this thread don't know their status. Because they ain't sick or feel somehow they believe they are fine.
Knowing your status is the best and save lives.... Within 30mins you will get the result.
Re: About To Do My HIV Test And I'm A Bit Afraid by deafeyez: 11:51am On Oct 26, 2017
Na so I been fear wen I been do d first test. E even come dey worst as all the attendants come dey look my face but wen result come out, I dey clean.
Re: About To Do My HIV Test And I'm A Bit Afraid by zexy2030(m): 11:55am On Oct 26, 2017
deafeyez:
Na so I been fear wen I been do d first test. E even come dey worst as all the attendants come dey look my face but wen result come out, I dey clean.
Go again after six months.
Re: About To Do My HIV Test And I'm A Bit Afraid by deafeyez: 12:04pm On Oct 26, 2017
zexy2030:
Go again after six months.
Na my hobby b dat now. So no b wetin u go tell me. grin
Re: About To Do My HIV Test And I'm A Bit Afraid by SuperSuave(m): 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2017
The result came back NEGATIVE, cheesy Thank God I'm free for now. *jubilates like C. Ronaldo*
cheesy

IAMSASHY, Papiikush, iLegendd, Airforce1, Asianguy, DJHANDSOME, locust, lereinter, p2flexx, Divay22, IamRaizo, Yewandequeen, deafeyez, zexy2030

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: About To Do My HIV Test And I'm A Bit Afraid by Divay22(f): 12:47pm On Oct 26, 2017
SuperSuave:
The result came back NEGATIVE, cheesy Thank God I'm free for now. *jubilates like C. Ronaldo*
cheesy

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Which bottle are we popping cheesy grin

I know say fear almost do you strong thing o
Re: About To Do My HIV Test And I'm A Bit Afraid by SuperSuave(m): 5:16pm On Oct 26, 2017
Divay22:

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Which bottle are we popping cheesy grin

I know say fear almost do you strong thing o
zobo bottle o grin my heart just dey do gbim-gbim grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Says 'lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad At Stupid Things,Shares Raunchy Pics / Saw This And I Can't Stop Laughing / Rate Ma Dropping Pic,don't Normally Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.