Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,820 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

My 230 Broiler At 4weeks - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My 230 Broiler At 4weeks (3527 Views)

4weeks Old Foreign Turkey Available #4000 / How Many Bags Of Feed Do U Need To Raise 300 Broiler To 7 Weeks / Broiler Farmers Let's Come Together And Achieve Our Goal This December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 230 Broiler At 4weeks by Ritagirlie12: 10:25am On Oct 26, 2017
Hello please I have about 230 broilers and at 4weks they eat one bag of feed a day. Am I feeding them less or too much
Re: My 230 Broiler At 4weeks by yusufidoko: 10:55am On Oct 26, 2017
@ 4 wks 200 will eat a bag
Re: My 230 Broiler At 4weeks by Ritagirlie12: 10:24pm On Oct 26, 2017
yusufidoko:
@ 4 wks 200 will eat a bag
Will dey eat one bag in a day ?
Re: My 230 Broiler At 4weeks by Ritagirlie12: 10:25pm On Oct 26, 2017
Will they eat one bag in a day
Re: My 230 Broiler At 4weeks by kagari: 12:05am On Oct 27, 2017
From the posters comment, he meant they should be eating 1 and something bags a day undecided
Re: My 230 Broiler At 4weeks by otunbadan(m): 6:56am On Oct 27, 2017
Ritagirlie12:
Hello please I have about 230 broilers and at 4weks they eat one bag of feed a day. Am I feeding them less or too much

You know this will tend towards double in a few days time
Re: My 230 Broiler At 4weeks by maisauki: 12:21pm On Oct 27, 2017
broilers are abopa, i.e you continue to feed them until you promote them to d pot

1 Like

Re: My 230 Broiler At 4weeks by obstead200(m): 7:12am On Oct 28, 2017
My 250 broilers never begin chop one bag a day ooo. They are 4 weeks ystday
Re: My 230 Broiler At 4weeks by adexuxin(m): 1:33pm On Oct 28, 2017
4kg of feed will grow one broiler for 4weeks to maturity. Do the calculations.

Overfeeding leads to too much dropping.
Underfeeding leads to sharp drop in weight.

Feed them only when the temperature is low, i mean when the weather is cool.
Never feed them when there is heat. (afternoon).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 230 Broiler At 4weeks by pdect(m): 3:53pm On Oct 29, 2017
adexuxin:
4kg of feed will grow one broiler for 4weeks to maturity. Do the calculations.

Overfeeding leads to too much dropping.
Underfeeding leads to sharp drop in weight.

Feed them only when the temperature is low, i mean when the weather is cool.
Never feed them when there is heat. (afternoon).

what kind of drugs are they given for effective growth?
Re: My 230 Broiler At 4weeks by adexuxin(m): 5:33pm On Oct 29, 2017
pdect:
what kind of drugs are they given for effective growth?
Focus on Good feeding, temperature, prevention of disease through constant disinfection,Administration of Vitamins regularly.
Get a reputable breed (i recommend hubbard flex).

But if you really need growth medicine, get "Poultry Boost" indian made.
Re: My 230 Broiler At 4weeks by martins80(m): 8:00am On Oct 30, 2017
http://howtofarmguide..com/2017/10/how-to-deal-with-heat-stroke-in-poultry.html

Here is how to deal with heat stroke in poultry birds even in the hot weather to maximize productivity
Re: My 230 Broiler At 4weeks by Opsinogen: 12:07am On Oct 31, 2017
If you need very healthy 3weeks old broiler birds in Abuja contact me via dis Nos 08160587230
Re: My 230 Broiler At 4weeks by Juwton: 12:09am On Oct 31, 2017
The Organic Booster and Deodourizer (OBD) is the Magical Solution to Odourless Farming. It also gives Optimum Production for your Pigs, Livestock, Laying Birds, Boost Broilers Development and Poultry Birds Immunity. The Solution for Fish Ponds dirty/foul water removal, healthy and rapid Fish Growth.

With OBD there is NO MORE FEAR of having a FARM be it Poultry, Fish Farm, Livestock, Piggery, etc right at the CITY CENTRE even close to the SEAT of GOVERNMENT because NO MORE ODOUR.

OBD WILL STOP the offensive or Foul Odours associated with anaerobic decomposition. It feeds on the ammonia released which causes the offensive foul odour in the decomposition in Poultry, Piggery, Livestock, Fish Ponds, etc.
Therefore TAKE the ADVANTAGE of this wonderful Product and Start FARMING ANYWHERE without disturbing your Neighbours or NEIGHBOURHOOD.

OBD is the Superb Growth Booster for Livestock, Poultry, Piggery and Fish Farming, Also an effective FOUL ODOUR REMOVAL for Farms, Households, Sewage, Dust Bins, etc.

The OBD made from Lactic Acid is the most commonly used probiotic agent that improves growth performance, feed conversion efficiency, nutrient utilization, intestinal microbiota, gut health and regulates immune system in animals especially, chickens, turkey, pigs, rabbit, fishes, etc.
Again take advantage of this and FEED your ANIMALS with LESS and still maintain the SPECTACULAR DEVELOPMENT which translates to TOO MUCH GAINING because LESS will be SPENT on FEEDS. It improves food conversion ratio, allow you to get better result on your animals with the same quantity of feed because the OBD will PREDIGEST the feed and make the NUTRIENTS to be ABSORBED easily by your animals.
Your ANIMALS will be HEALTHY may NOT be succumb to SICKNESS and that is also LESS spending on DRUGS because it IMPROVES their IMMUNE SYSTEM especially Ecoli and Salmonella in birds.
When POUR in Fish POND, it EATS up all the fish FEACES and other odour causing bacteria, this makes the pond to be CLEANER and Fish DEVELOP BETTER.

OBD functions by acting as nutrient sources, providing enzymes for better digestion, modulating the immune system and increasing the immune response against pathogenic bacteria on your fish or other animals such broilers, turkeys, pigs and so on.
The success of OBD in aquaculture cannot be over emphasized. It does not only outperformed live yeast or other agents in all physical, physiological and immunological parameters evaluated in fish farming procedures, it also improves gut morphology and increases digestive enzyme activity in the fish which makes the fish to develop healthier, bigger and rapidly.

OBD for home use;
Magnificent OBD is used in Composting to stop offensive or foul odors associated with Anaerobic Decomposition. It thrives and feeds on the ammonia released in the decomposition normally associated with foul odours. So if you need to decompose or ferment wastes and stop foul odours, it is the specific agent to use. Its application in organic farming is enormous. Therefore this product can be used for outside waste bins or other decomposing stuff around the household that is giving foul odour.
Finally, say Good Bye to Foul Odour, It can also be used to clear clogged drains be it in the Kitchen, bathrooms or bedrooms or anywhere in the home and also remove offensive odour from your drains or household wastes.

Direction of Use:
Add 30ml of OBD to 1 Litre of Natural Water (i.e. Water that is not Chlorinated) and use it to soak your feed.
This is best for Broilers, Rabbits, Pigs, and in some cases Ruminants and Laying Birds that have been introduced to the OBD from Day Old or before they start laying.
Real example, Add 1.2 Litres of the OBD in 40 Litres of Natural Water (such as borehole water, well water, river, etc that has not been treated). The total mixture solution will now be 41.2 Litres, Use this solution to soak 1 Bag (i.e. 25Kg) of Feed. And allow the feed to ferment for 24 -48 Hours before feeding it to your animals.

For Layers/Laying Birds:
Add OBD directly to the drinking water of already Laying Birds (i.e. Layers that have started laying and have not been given OBD when they were young this is to ensure that it does not distort their already formed system). The rate of adding OBD to water is same as 30ml per 1Litre of natural water.

For Aquaculture
Add 1 Litre of OBD to 700 cubic metre of the water in the pond. You can also use at the rate of 30ml of OBD to 1Litre of Natural Water to ferment their feeds. Cubic Metre is Length X Breadth X Depth of Water in the Pond. Use simple arithmetic ratio to get your pond dosage.

General:
The Standard Dilution Rate is 30ml of OBD to 1 Litre of Natural Water but being an Organic Product it can be used discretionally and IT HAS NO KNOWN SIDE EFFECTS.

Foul Odour Removal
Use 30ml of ODB to 1 Litre of natural water and spray or sprinkle on Animal Litter or the required area but if the odour is very strong you may not need to dilute; use directly to sprinkle the litter or the area.
The List is endless kindly contact 09096429203 for further concerns.
Re: My 230 Broiler At 4weeks by ewache: 6:25pm On Dec 08, 2017
Hello all,
But for the awesome testimonies I am hearing about the agrited Ross 308, I would have concluded they are poor quality birds, I would like to concede that I am probably doing something wrong.

My birds at 6 weeks were not encouraging at all, they started well but suddenly their growth declined, I am thinking maybe the space was not enough after the first 4 weeks. My birds look young due to their low feathering nature, the males most especially have few feather, some are almost naked from the thigh and back down. (I started feeding with Breedwell until 4 weeks, then I switched to formulating my own feed which is basically top feed concentrate and Maize)

Also, I have a big problem with cannibalism, I was able to maintain mortality to 5 out of 1,000 DOC (their mortality is almost perfect) until mortality through cannibalism became a problem, some days its so bad you'd think someone entered the pen and slashed them with a sharp object, all injuries are on same side of their bodies, by the hip, could it be them injuring themselves through the feeder? ( I have the regualar cone and long metal feeder). Another thing I noticed is their aggressiveness, they peck alot, could this be a space problem or is anyone experiencing same issue?

Expert in the house, kindly assist in helping me combat these issues, my birds of 9 weeks and 3 days are looking young due to the their slow growth of feather, some are really heavy though, between 1.6 - 2kg. Please advise.
Re: My 230 Broiler At 4weeks by Fadonline: 7:34pm On Aug 27, 2020
Am also facing the same challenge on my birds. They are very slow in growth, now they are 12weeks and not really impressed.

Actually, i started using local feed for them after 5week, while the feed is reach enough. I don't know if that could be the cause of the slow growth.
Please, I need expert in the house to put light on the causes and what I can use to make them have rapid growth. Thanks.
Re: My 230 Broiler At 4weeks by jfkenny(m): 6:24am On Aug 28, 2020
Which one is local feed?brandless, .at 12 weeks , u should have finished selling ur birds.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Rid Of Algae / How Much Does An Animal Scientist Earn In Nigeria? / 72% Fish Meal, Dl-methionine And L-lysine In Stock For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.