Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Invest Wisely, Invest In ROYAL PALMS VILLA Ibeju-lekki - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Invest Wisely, Invest In ROYAL PALMS VILLA Ibeju-lekki (285 Views)

Shoprite On Shutdown, As Workers Go On Strike Over "Sale To Palms Mall Owners" / Invest Wisely. Invest In The Futures Of Real Estate In Lagos / People Called Me Crazy When I Started Whispering Palms —prof Pearse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invest Wisely, Invest In ROYAL PALMS VILLA Ibeju-lekki by iphie30: 10:43am On Oct 26, 2017
Estate Name: Royal Palms Villa, Siriwon Town
Location: Siriwon. 2mins from the Coastal Road, Eleko. Close to the Free Trade Zone. About 5 minutes from the Dangote refinery and the new deep Sea Port
Excellent Title: Lagos State Official Gazette. Land Falls within Siriwon/Igbekodo Gazette.
Free from Government Acquisition
Gazette No: No. 19, Vol 40, 22nd Feb 2007, page 137.
Coordinates: 709525mN; 623962mE (You can chart these coordinates at Alahusa to confirm the land is gazetted or bring your surveyor to pick the coordinates on the land site)
Price: N1.6m
Nature of Land: Solid Dry
This is a secured investment as the land is gazetted. This means it is free of Government acquisition.
Allocation is instant. When you pay, you get your Deed of assignment, receipt of payment and allocation letter immediately. Also, you can start work on your land instantly.
Free Site inspection Mondays to Saturdays
Time 9.00am to 4pm
Very few plots remaining
For more enquires and site visitation Please call 08034202867

(1) (Reply)

Adsense Mastery Guide Piad Ebook For Sale / Feed Ingredient / How To Write Profitable Classified Ads - Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.