Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Hypertension Could Kill You In The Snap Of A Finger But This Powerful Herbal For - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hypertension Could Kill You In The Snap Of A Finger But This Powerful Herbal For (344 Views)

UNICEF Warns Lockdown Could Kill More Than COVID-19 / This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) / Pax Herbal For Staph Infection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hypertension Could Kill You In The Snap Of A Finger But This Powerful Herbal For by Alexshop: 12:01pm On Oct 26, 2017
“Hypertension Could Kill You In The Snap Of A Finger But This Powerful Herbal Formula Can Save You”
High Blood Pressure otherwise known as hypertension is a deadly disease. In fact it has been called “The Silent Killer” by experts in the field. That means, it might never show you symptoms, and you might think you are so healthy with the blood pressure of a 20 year old boy, but the day it would strike it will be fatal.
High blood pressure could start when there is tension found in the arteries that distribute blood from the heart to the body. This tension is caused by excess cholesterol found in the arteries. With this, the arteries are choked making it harder for the blood to flow. This is where hypertension starts.
The older you get the more prone you are to this disease because as you age, your arteries loses it elasticity. Obesity and high salt intake are also “fuels’ for high blood pressure.
Perhaps you might be living so healthy, you have a nice weight, you watch what you eat and all. This is good but they are no guarantees that you have a normal blood pressure.
Do you know that a family history of high blood pressure increases the risk of hypertension happening to you by a whooping 80%.; this has being proven by experts in Mayo clinic. Chances are, if your parents or grandparents had hypertension there is a high risk that you would have hypertension too.
Ignoring Your High Blood Pressure Could Be Dangerous And Could Even Lead To Death.
It Either Kills You “Slowly Or Quickly”.
If it wants to kill you slowly, you could wake up one morning and discover that you had a stroke, either your whole body is paralyzed or half of your body is paralyzed.
With this development you lose the quality of your life and become a liability to everyone around you. Stroke is so bad that, you won’t be able to use the toilet like before because you are paralyzed. My granny had to pee and poo on herself, then we clean it up for her. That’s how bad it is.
You could also develop kidney failure or even go blind. If you doubt me Google it.
If it decides to kill you quickly, it comes like a thief in the night, causing a heart attack or cardiac arrest that kills you on the spot. That’s why you hear that people slump and die.
I suffered almost the same fate. I started experiencing severe headache and chest pain. I was obese and I had a bad eating habit. When I was diagnosed with a blood pressure so high, it was 140/90 to be precise. It is called High Stage Hypertension.
I was scared to death, I feared that I would either have a stroke or a heart attack one day and be erased from the face of the earth. To make my fears worse, I had lost my grandma to this same high blood pressure.

(1) (Reply)

Learn Why You Should Reject A Doctor That Uses Conventional Cancer Treatments / 100 Weight Loss Tips / What Is This :-!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.