Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,956 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

"I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour (78669 Views)

Crowd Gather To Watch Curvy Model, Symba Twerk Almost Unclad (Video) / Konji Gang!!ig Model That Made Lagos To Stand Still Symba, Flaunts Her Curvy / See Racy Photos of Another Curvy US model 'Attending Parties' In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour by ogbonti: 12:21am On Oct 27, 2017
2019 is coming... I hope GEJ is not attempting to run for the presidency? This is publicity nah... negative publicity, but according to Mazi Donald Trump, "any publicity even supposed bad publicity is good publicity in politics" I can't believe a whole nairaland, could not catch that!

1 Like

Re: "I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour by sayisayi(m): 12:28am On Oct 27, 2017
YelloweWest:
In our life time women will walk around completely nakèd and it will be normal.

It will start in the West and we as usual will copy hook line and sinker.

As for me and my son's and daughters we will serve the Living God!

We were walking around naked before, no be today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour by ConcernedRusian: 12:33am On Oct 27, 2017
YelloweWest:

But you copied walking around clothed from the West, though! grin

It's so weird to see Nigerians seeing no problem with the fact that they copied colonial Western customs, but with modern Western customs they hiss and screech. The greatest irony is that they follow the customs of the West that hated and enslaved them, and despise the customs of the West who accept them with open arms!! Tragic irony!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour by Carter4luv(m): 12:40am On Oct 27, 2017
Dis girl no get sense, why she no talk say she need Donald trump
Re: "I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour by cimag: 1:56am On Oct 27, 2017
She's an idiot to blackmail Goodluck Jonathan as a rich man.She should instead go for Buhari who has NNPC $26B,IKOYIgate #15b plus other unseen loots.Buhari also has a big and long fulani dick which he uses in za oza room.

2 Likes

Re: "I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour by enonche85(m): 3:35am On Oct 27, 2017
Maybe she's yet to see Nigerian women with "bigger things" than hers, then she will know Jona will not fall for her... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour by eyinjuege: 4:10am On Oct 27, 2017
It's obvious she came to catch rich men in Nigeria.
The small rich boys, 40 billion gang no do her again. Na their fathers now.
This Lagos hustle must be paying her well since she never go back to US.

3 Likes

Re: "I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour by Nobody: 4:38am On Oct 27, 2017
lalasticlala and other moderators what happen,you will move nonsense topic to fp and leave the educative ones.i dnt know whelther they are bribing you because i dnt see why you move this stupid topic to fp,i'm very sure that you saw many educative ones and leave them and you decided to move this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour by bymyself: 5:16am On Oct 27, 2017
Poster should stop misleading us. Title should have been " Desperate , soon to expire American Olosho sends advert of her services and availability to Nigerian Ex- President GEJ.
Re: "I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour by 9jatatafo(m): 5:41am On Oct 27, 2017
Kpekus and boobies you don open for the entire world to feast on, na that one you want make our ex presido come chop. You lie young woman. Mama Peace go scatter your legs
Re: "I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour by Diso60090(m): 6:24am On Oct 27, 2017
She is playing with mama p and mama p ain't playing with you

1 Like

Re: "I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour by Danladi7: 6:34am On Oct 27, 2017
YelloweWest:

Dont be an hypocrite!

muslims enforcing covering up are called hypocrites by the Christians and claim worshipping the living God has nothing to do with dressing!
Re: "I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour by watchindelta(m): 7:06am On Oct 27, 2017
Bad girl lol she know some Nigerian politicians need meat like her. This is code advertisement. She really know the game. one must come for the meat.
Re: "I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour by Masterclass32: 7:25am On Oct 27, 2017
Are these people in Nigeria to promote the 'Runs Industry'?

These ain't no Role Models!
Re: "I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour by Tedassie(m): 7:36am On Oct 27, 2017
When people that have led dishonourable lives in the days of their youth get old and ravaged by time,regrets&frustration now becomes their middle name! This lifestyle may get her the money,fame and glamour but verily i say unto you: there's a vacuum in her soul. Her antics is nothing but an act of self denial;denial of the fact that she's leading an empty&purposeless life! People ought to be self aware to realize that they shouldn't be slaves to glitter and glamour in their quest for relevance cos these things can never stand the test of time, Only a good name and reputation does.

*I was on the verge of lambasting her then i had a change of heart*

1 Like

Re: "I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour by maasoap(m): 7:37am On Oct 27, 2017
Odianose13:
Before you make that wish, remember he has a wife. Ask Nigerians who she is, then rethink on your request.
That Patience is a terror?
Re: "I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour by 989900: 8:16am On Oct 27, 2017
grin

Symba, Symba . . .

Re: "I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour by sidnen: 8:18am On Oct 27, 2017
TEYA:
Goodluck wey Kaikai don chop finish na im you dey find, when you enter the other room with am na so e go dey smile like mumu.
How you take know say e go dey smile like mumu,
Una don enta the the other room before?
Re: "I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour by JoshMedia: 8:28am On Oct 27, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:
If this makes fp, I will reconcile with the Almighty.

Nonsense!
You really need to!
Re: "I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour by ArchangeLucifer: 8:35am On Oct 27, 2017
All you reconcilers, sharrap!

So which work I go come dey do afterwards? I join the unemployed abi?

Reconcile fire angry
Re: "I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour by peter0071(m): 9:42am On Oct 27, 2017
She is high on cheap drugs
Re: "I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 27, 2017
Person pikin.. Somebori mama....

Re: "I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour by mbjsuki(m): 11:55am On Oct 27, 2017
E be like say she never hear of "mama peace"!
Your deportation letter Don ready na to pick am na the next thing.
Even Rotimi Amechi was almost unseated by her.....talk less you.
Go first make quick we write your obituary.
Re: "I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour by Nawteemaxie(m): 12:30pm On Oct 27, 2017
CzarChris:
I don't think I have seen a post honest like this one in a long time. I don't know why, but I can't get enough boobies. grin grin grin

grin
Re: "I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour by Splashme: 12:56pm On Oct 27, 2017
YelloweWest:

1 Like

Re: "I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:18pm On Oct 28, 2017
KingSango:

Its making fun of former President Jonathan because them pedophiles Boko Haram kidnapped girls on his watch and he couldn't do anything about it. This was because the Nigerian military will not fight for someone that hasn't been in harm's way like they have. This is how Pres. Buhari is having success commanding the Nigerian Army to do Operation Python Dance, shutting down the agent Kanu, and attacking the hell out of Boko Haram. This is a hollywood slut and she is mocking a Nigerian leader, probably getting paid to do it or promise of some future benefit. This happens all the time in American society so those of us in the liberation movement are on to this type of Negro that is a slave for Whites and Jews Illuminati. They flash them one hand signs very fast and only those who it is intended for get it. How come yall Nigerians are so ignorant to cult activity and you have so many cults? How do you think cults communicate with each other right in front of you? They use hand signals and they use only one hand so that others will not catch on to it. This is social science and you must get this or stay ignorant. Ase, Love Sango.

Any link to identifying cult signals ?
Re: "I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:34pm On Oct 28, 2017
ConcernedRusian:

I saw that. What I don't understand is how you take that as being a 'symbol of the illuminati' without any reasoning or evidence whatsoever. She makes hand signs when she talks, but that doesn't mean she's part of some crazy "jewish conspiracy". What is this "Jewish conspiracy" supposedly accomplishing with this woman, exactly? Why would she make the symbol in the first place?

I think it's a lot more sane to conclude that this is just a fairly sleazy delinquent woman with some serious issues, not some evil scheme by some conspiracy group.

I read your back-and-forth between you and Sango.I do not pretend to know all the details of this issue but I have a contribution to make.

I have spent a bit of time around politicians and I know a lot about how they operate. Conspiracy and active psyops are the air they breathe.

Considering that Nigeria is firmly on the sights of foreign intelligence agencies I would not put such an activity past them.
This act by a no-name lowlife is so bizarre and unprecedented that we must look deeper and entertain all theories.
If I were a spy-handler, I most likely would go down this route as a cheap and dirty way to demean the former president. It is totally deniable, there is zero trail. The lady in all likelihood does not even know she is an agent acting for a shadowy cause.

KingSango may have a point

1 Like

Re: "I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour by dederocs(m): 4:43pm On Oct 28, 2017
Dumb bit-ch, you are nothing but a street who-re
Re: "I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour by KingSango(m): 6:40pm On Oct 28, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

I read your back-and-forth between you and Sango.I do not pretend to know all the details of this issue but I have a contribution to make.

I have spent a bit of time around politicians and I know a lot about how they operate. Conspiracy and active psyops are the air they breathe.

Considering that Nigeria is firmly on the sights of foreign intelligence agencies I would not put such an activity past them.
This act by a no-name lowlife is so bizarre and unprecedented that we must look deeper and entertain all theories.
If I were a spy-handler, I most likely would go down this route as a cheap and dirty way to demean the former president. It is totally deniable, there is zero trail. The lady in all likelihood does not even know she is an agent acting for a shadowy cause.

KingSango may have a point

Well said, I can feel the love and loyalty you have for your family and culture. We must have love and loyalty for our bloodline and our culture. This isn't about race in these end times but good and evil. The Whiteman has constructed the notion of race, which is a fallacy, because race ignores bloodline ties, which include the greatest amount of love and loyalty that is superior to race. In ancient times our ancestors understood that though we were all brothers and sisters belonging to the African race but we were not all of the same bloodline. There are some bloodlines that produce people of supernatural abilities. There are some bloodlines that produce royal families. There are some bloodlines that are cursed and taboo to mix with them. There are some bloodlines that are frail and susceptible to corruption. I will give you a clear example.

Lets say you are from tribe A and you meet a lady from tribe Z. You two are far away from each other in cultural and ethnic values. You get married to her and have kids by her. Now your kids which is your ancestor, is reborn intermixed with that family, whatever nasty and negative values that the mother's relatives have will affect your child being around them. Also the child will have part of their blood.

We are not all apart of the same bloodlines and we have to be careful about who will invite into our hearts, minds, our lives and our business just because they are the same race. Generations of African Americans have undergone serious demonic rituals where their grandfather and grandmothers join a Whiteman's evil cult. Some of them are generations of homosexuals and homosexuals and pedophiles run through their family. Most of these African Americans are some of the most well to do, influential and respected people not only locally and nationally but worldwide. Many of them are entertainers and you see them on t.v often so you think you know them, you don't! What is being seen that many entertainers and sports athletes are in the Satanic Illuminati it is also true for the African American political and religious class. The Whiteman rules this US with an iron fist that is hidden but its very powerful and deceptive. You will never hear my name, see my face or get to know my ideas except on NL. They block me from FB, Google, Youtube and all the websites that give you the potential to go viral. I will never get invited on any show t.v or radio. Just the same you will never see Oyotunji, Gullah Gee Chee, or any of the Maroon bloodlines going viral. We are not apart of the slop. Like I've said some of us are of a different bloodline and this is how come Pan Africanism has never worked.

Ase, Love Sango.
Re: "I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 28, 2017
Mama Peace Be like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady / Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them / Man Wrapped In Same Towel With Two Ladies At The Beach(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.