Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Urgent Help Pls On My Luno Acct - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Urgent Help Pls On My Luno Acct (4611 Views)

How Do I Recover My Luno Wallet? Help! / How To Make Above 150k Monthly On LUNO And Binance / Bitcoin Alert: Luno Insane Rates (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help Pls On My Luno Acct by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 26, 2017
Good afternoon all...I wanted to buy Bitcoin to worth $50 and so I tried to log into my luno account to copy the address but all of a sudden,I discovered that my luno account is nomore(it has been deleted) and I have close to $800 there wanting to add to my coins.

Meanwhile, I have been talking to the support as regards my account (xxxxxxxxx218@yahoo.com) not verified so I can trade on the site.The support told me I have another account which I agreed but I told him I have never used the acct cos i lost the yahoo log in details and hence,abandon it to create another which wasn't verified.

I need the address details of luno so I can go to sort out this issue cos it takes a long time for them to reply mail via support.

One thing that surprises me is that,why would they delete my account without prior permission from me and secondly,where is my fund?Has it been sent to the original email or just stolen?

I told them initially that they should work on this account where my fund is so I can make transaction but this is what I am seeing.Meanwhile, I still logged in 2-days ago and saw my fund but this morning,I found out that my account has been deleted,why Luno?

Re: Urgent Help Pls On My Luno Acct by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 26, 2017
Pls,Lalasticlala and other moderators should help me forward this the front-page, I need answers, thanks.
Re: Urgent Help Pls On My Luno Acct by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 26, 2017
No one even replied!na wa oh...is dah how am so unpupopular here?
Re: Urgent Help Pls On My Luno Acct by martolux(m): 10:07pm On Oct 26, 2017
write them one more time and Inform their support about this thread.
Re: Urgent Help Pls On My Luno Acct by tundebasic(m): 5:17pm On Oct 27, 2017
Hi my men,
You see, LUNO had some problems with the [Nigerian] government some months back. The whole LUNO bank account in Nigeria was FREEZED because ONE unscrupulous fraudster was trying to use bitcoin to STEAL money from another person's account. The owner of the bank account contacted a lawyer and they [made the government] froze Luno Bank account.

Since then, luno has been strict.

You have to both show the luno admin that you are not a 'fraud' and that you actually own the account/money.

All the best.
Re: Urgent Help Pls On My Luno Acct by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 28, 2017
tundebasic:
Hi my men,
You see, LUNO had some problems with the [Nigerian] government some months back. The whole LUNO bank account in Nigeria was FREEZED because ONE unscrupulous fraudster was trying to use bitcoin to STEAL money from another person's account. The owner of the bank account contacted a lawyer and they [made the government] froze Luno Bank account.

Since then, luno has been strict.

You have to both show the luno admin that you are not a 'fraud' and that you actually own the account/money.

All the best.

Bro...seems u don't know wah am saying...

My email account was hacked,details changed and luno account was now accessible to the at will.They cleared my whole money and deleted the account.

The thing is dah,the person commiting this fraud is part of them(a worker there).Tho,one of their officers called and pleaded to refund the money which he did immediately.

But,I still wanna take up this case,see pics below...I need a good lawyer to help me handle this case,the hacker and fraudster must pay for this damage.

It was yesterday I discovered this in my email after my younger one called me that someone was hacking into his mail cos I initially wanted the to transfer my money to his luno account buy as he called,I changed my mind and ordered it yo be sent to a different address.

You can see the threat messages sent to my younger one after the hacker discovered I wanted to transfer it to his luno details.

Pls,I need a good lawyer to press charges against the hacker and luno itself...
Re: Urgent Help Pls On My Luno Acct by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 30, 2017
Luno is a scam everyone,don't put your money into luno cos u may never get it back and your account ll be deleted...

Tho,you can go to court which am trying to do now.. Luno has just hacked into my 2nd email account and change my settings,deleted my account.

They are scam...
Re: Urgent Help Pls On My Luno Acct by Jdesigns(m): 12:11pm On Feb 14, 2018
maron5:

Bro...seems u don't know wah am saying...

My email account was hacked,details changed and luno account was now accessible to the at will.They cleared my whole money and deleted the account.

The thing is dah,the person commiting this fraud is part of them(a worker there).Tho,one of their officers called and pleaded to refund the money which he did immediately.

But,I still wanna take up this case,see pics below...I need a good lawyer to help me handle this case,the hacker and fraudster must pay for this damage.

It was yesterday I discovered this in my email after my younger one called me that someone was hacking into his mail cos I initially wanted the to transfer my money to his luno account buy as he called,I changed my mind and ordered it yo be sent to a different address.

You can see the threat messages sent to my younger one after the hacker discovered I wanted to transfer it to his luno details.

Pls,I need a good lawyer to press charges against the hacker and luno itself...

Hello baba

Abeg I need you help on this case.

Same thing just happened to my brother and we need get our money back
Re: Urgent Help Pls On My Luno Acct by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 14, 2018
Jdesigns:

Hello baba

Abeg I need you help on this case.

Same thing just happened to my brother and we need get our money back

Let's talk on telegram @KING_06
Re: Urgent Help Pls On My Luno Acct by Jdesigns(m): 6:59pm On Feb 14, 2018
maron5:

Let's talk on telegram @KING_06

Hello

I couldn't find this username on telegram
Re: Urgent Help Pls On My Luno Acct by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 14, 2018
Jdesigns:

Hello

I couldn't find this username on telegram

It's OK... Add me via 08145319150
Re: Urgent Help Pls On My Luno Acct by Tolax17: 9:28pm On Feb 14, 2018
maron5:
Good afternoon all...I wanted to buy Bitcoin to worth $50 and so I tried to log into my luno account to copy the address but all of a sudden,I discovered that my luno account is nomore(it has been deleted) and I have close to $800 there wanting to add to my coins.

Meanwhile, I have been talking to the support as regards my account (xxxxxxxxx218@yahoo.com) not verified so I can trade on the site.The support told me I have another account which I agreed but I told him I have never used the acct cos i lost the yahoo log in details and hence,abandon it to create another which wasn't verified.

I need the address details of luno so I can go to sort out this issue cos it takes a long time for them to reply mail via support.

One thing that surprises me is that,why would they delete my account without prior permission from me and secondly,where is my fund?Has it been sent to the original email or just stolen?

I told them initially that they should work on this account where my fund is so I can make transaction but this is what I am seeing.Meanwhile, I still logged in 2-days ago and saw my fund but this morning,I found out that my account has been deleted,why Luno?

Luno has a term of policy and agreement. One of it is that you can't have 2 account, if you do you will be sanctioned. You cant open account for someone using your verified I.D or Passport on behalf of another. Many of us do not read this agreement, we only rush to clicking YES/A GREE BUTTON. Because so many operate two account either for referral bonuses or other dubious practices . Since you lost yout yahoo account password you can retrieve it the password without opening another account.

The best solution is not to give up. I know it's painful, keep consulting the customer care section has they're the only trusted individuals that can resolve the problem. Keep praying bro
They will do the needful.

You need to set 2-factor authenticator or better still, get a blockchain wallet. Make sure the apply all security on blockchain n send your crypto there-in.
That's one of the disadvantages of using a crypto exchange site as wallet.
You make yourself vulnerable. Once I buy from Luno, I send it to my blockchain wallet, unless I want to convert to naira down to my bank. account
Also try to screenshot conversation with customers care on delicate matters for further references.
Re: Urgent Help Pls On My Luno Acct by Jdesigns(m): 10:37pm On Feb 14, 2018
[quote author=maron5 post=65071543]

It's OK... Add me via ..../quote]

Done
Re: Urgent Help Pls On My Luno Acct by Nobody: 4:28am On Feb 22, 2018
HELLO,GOOD MORNING EVERYONE...I AM REALLY ASTONISHED AS TO WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO MY FELLOW NAIRALANDER IN THE PAST ONE WEEK AS REGARDING HIS LUNO ACCOUNT HACK.

I THINK I HAVE COME TO UNDERSTANDING THAT THIS LUNO OF A COMPANY IS NOT TO BE TRUSTED,SCAMMERS ARE PARADING THEMSELVES THESE DAYS IN THE FORM OF LEGIT AND TRUSTED COMPANIES.

I WILL MENTION A FEW OF SOME U.S BASED EXCHANGES AND COMPANIES WHO HAVE BILLIONS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF INVESTORS' BITCOIN BEFORE THEY DISAPPEARED INTO THE TIN AIR AND TILL TODAY,THEY ARE NO MORE AND NO GOVERNMENT COULD SANTION,JAIL AND MAKE THEM REFUND INVESTORS' FUNDS.THE FUNNIEST THING IS THAT,IF THEY ARE CAUGHT,PEOPLES STOCKS ARE BEING FREEZED ONLY TO BE AUCTION TO THE MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC AT A VERY LOW RATE TO BUY WHERE AS,THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE RETURNED TO THE ORIGINAL INVESTORS WHO WERE SCAMMED.

THEY ALL GIVE REASONS WHY THEY ARE DOWN RANGING FROM HACKING TO GOVERNMENT POLICIES WHICH ARE NOT TO BOTHER INVESTORS.

TO THIS END,I HAVE WAITED SO MUCH FOR THIS TIME;I HAVE GIVEN LUNO MUCH TIME TO FIX THIS AND THEY HAVE PROVED TO ME THEY ARE SCAM.

I AM GONNA TAKE MR JDESIGN'S CASE SERIOUS,HE EMAILED ME AS REGARDS HIS CASE,CHECK UP TO SEE HIS TRAVAILS IN THE HANDS OF THPSE SCAMMERS CALLED LUNO.

OVER 2WEEKS AGO,MR JDESIGN'S ACCOUNT WAS HACKED AND A TOTAL OF #4.5 MILLION WORTH OF BITCOIN WAS STOLEN FROM HIS LUNO WALLET AND ACCOUNT BLOCKED TILL DATE,THE PERPETRATORS,WHO CARRIED OUT THE CRIME HURRIEDLY CALLED HIM THAT THEY NOTICE AN HACK JUST OCCURED TO HIS LUNO ACCOUNT AND HE WAS TOLD TO CHECK HIS MAIL AND SEE IF THERE WAS ANY COMPROMISE AND AND HE CHECKED AND SAW NOTHING.

IN MY CASE LAST YEAR,I SAW EMAILS BUT BEFORE I DID,IT WAS 2DAYS LATER AFTER I HAD CHECKED MY LUNO ACCOUNT AND WAS UNABLE TO LOG IN,I HOWEVER QUICKLY CHECKED WHAT HAPPENED FROM MY MAIL,SO...SEEING IT,I CALLED THEM.

BUT IN HIS CASE,THEY QUICKLY CALLED TO PUT THE BLAME ON HIM AND DENY EVER KNOWING ABOUT IT OR RETURN HIS FUND.

I BELIEVE IF THEY ARE REALLY THAT TRUSTED AND ARE RESPONSIBLE,THEY SHOULD BE HELD FOR ANY HACK OR WHATSOEVER THAT HAPPENS TO ONE'S FUND,IN MY CASE,THEY REFUNDED BUT IN HIS CASE,THEY HAVEN'T.

I TOOK THE MATTER TO FACEBOOK,THEY BLOCKED MY ACCOUNT,I SIGN IN WITH MY MAIN ACCOUNT,THEY DELETED MY POSTS AND TERMED IT SPAM.

NOW,I THINK THE BEST OPTION IS TAKE THE SCAMMERS TO COURT OR GO TO THE MEDIA AND PUBLISH THIS REPORT AGAINST THEM.

AND FOR THOSE WHO STILL HAVE LOTS OF MONEY IN THERE,I WONT FIGHT FOR YOU WHEN IT HAPPENS,IT IS BETTER YOU WITHDRAW ALL YOUR MONEY FROM LUNO NOW BEFORE THEY ORGANIZE THEIR FRAUDSTER TO DO THE NEEDFUL.

BELOW ARE PICS OF EVERYTHING....
Re: Urgent Help Pls On My Luno Acct by Nobody: 4:36am On Feb 22, 2018
PLS,I WILL BE DEDICATING THIS THREAD TO ALL WHO HAVE LOST THEIR BITCOIN(INVESTMENT) O SCAM COMPANIES LIKE LUNO.

COME IN HERE AND EXPRESS YOUR WORRIES.

Re: Urgent Help Pls On My Luno Acct by Nobody: 5:05am On Feb 22, 2018
THE PICS DONT WANT TO COME IN...

Re: Urgent Help Pls On My Luno Acct by Nobody: 5:07am On Feb 22, 2018
MORE PICS...

Re: Urgent Help Pls On My Luno Acct by Nobody: 5:11am On Feb 22, 2018
WITH THIS TYPE OF MESSAGE,IT IMPLIES THEY KNOW ABOUT IT AND HENCE IMMEDIATELY CALLED IF OTHERWISE,MR TAYO SHOULD BE THE ONE TO FIRST CALL IF REVERSE IS THE CASE.
Re: Urgent Help Pls On My Luno Acct by Nobody: 5:13am On Feb 22, 2018
THE CALL WAS MEANT TO DENY ANY RESPONSIBILITY ON THEIR PART...THIS IS THE NEW TACTICS OF LUNO,THE SCAM COMPANY.

NOW,THE THING IS,HOW DO ONE GET THIS FUND BACK?SHOULD WE PROCEED TO THE COURT OR GO TO THE PRINT MEDIA OR EVEN THE CAC?

(1) (Reply)

Join Now And Make Between N500 - N5000 Daily While Performing Simple Task / Let Me Setup Your Payoneer Account (@N1000), And Working Paypal Account (@N1000) / Simplest Way To Generate Income At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.