Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,888 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Thugs Cut Off Sule Lamido Supporter’s Hand In Kaduna - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Cut Off Sule Lamido Supporter’s Hand In Kaduna (38004 Views)

Sule Lamido Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Bayelsa (photos) / Sule Lamido: I Am Atiku’s Senior, I Won’t Step Down For Him / Sule Lamido Wore 2012 PDP Convention Gown To 2017 Convention (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Cut Off Sule Lamido Supporter’s Hand In Kaduna by 9japrof(m): 3:51pm On Oct 26, 2017
grin
Re: Thugs Cut Off Sule Lamido Supporter’s Hand In Kaduna by itsandi(m): 3:51pm On Oct 26, 2017
What will I not hear in this our naija sad

1 Like

Re: Thugs Cut Off Sule Lamido Supporter’s Hand In Kaduna by kristisking(m): 3:54pm On Oct 26, 2017
madridguy:
Sule Lamido even + Atiku are just noise makers, no man alive can challenge Sai Baba.

Sai Baba is like Real Madrid, too heavy for them to carry.
It is because of the likes of you that Nigeria will always be backward

6 Likes

Re: Thugs Cut Off Sule Lamido Supporter’s Hand In Kaduna by EternalTruths: 3:55pm On Oct 26, 2017
Buhari is too violent and bloodthirsty.

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Cut Off Sule Lamido Supporter’s Hand In Kaduna by dederocs(m): 3:57pm On Oct 26, 2017
He was making sense, till he mentioned not tolerating youths smoking marijuana...is that your problem, this man will implement the Sharia code, I don't trust him

1 Like

Re: Thugs Cut Off Sule Lamido Supporter’s Hand In Kaduna by Promismike(m): 4:00pm On Oct 26, 2017
nwakibie3:
One of those who witnessed the clash, Muhammed Sarki grin grin
the idiot who is only popular in a faceless forum. The jobless idiot.

4 Likes

Re: Thugs Cut Off Sule Lamido Supporter’s Hand In Kaduna by BabaAduras: 4:01pm On Oct 26, 2017
Beress:
Buhari's second name should be violence and bloodsucker

Atiku2019

You are doing a good job for your pay trying to sell Atiku, a known Looter. We, Nigerians, are wise to the looting history of Atiku.

He will not get anywhere. He will not get the nomination ticket of any serious party (PDP, APC or the new party been proposed, whatever name they give it) talk less of winning the 2019 presidential election.

Anyway, keep doing the job you are paid to do. It is called wealth distribution. Let him (Atiku) redistribute some our commonwaelth he looted (both through Intels and sales of Public Enterprises during his tenure as VP to OBJ).

1 Like

Re: Thugs Cut Off Sule Lamido Supporter’s Hand In Kaduna by newoffer: 4:04pm On Oct 26, 2017
listen to an hausa language carefully u will see how violent d hausa race are.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Cut Off Sule Lamido Supporter’s Hand In Kaduna by Keballl: 4:05pm On Oct 26, 2017
madridguy:
Sule Lamido even + Atiku are just noise makers, no man alive can challenge Sai Baba.

Abacha folks were more ruthless and determined. Guess how the story ended....

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Cut Off Sule Lamido Supporter’s Hand In Kaduna by naijamafioso: 4:05pm On Oct 26, 2017
To speak our minds for this country don turn wahala

check my signature for free bitcoins

1 Like

Re: Thugs Cut Off Sule Lamido Supporter’s Hand In Kaduna by deebrain(m): 4:06pm On Oct 26, 2017
madridguy:

At least, Real Madrid carries trophies.

Tell our president to try and carry one without propaganda.

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Cut Off Sule Lamido Supporter’s Hand In Kaduna by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 26, 2017
magoo10:
majority of buharis supporters are full blooded illiterates and blood tasty mammals.
With the exception of me and i am a die hard Buhari supporter

1 Like

Re: Thugs Cut Off Sule Lamido Supporter’s Hand In Kaduna by natanyin78: 4:10pm On Oct 26, 2017
in as much as i have lost faith in Buhari's administration ,i still do not think sule lamido who is still standing trial with his two sons is the best candidate for presidency..
Re: Thugs Cut Off Sule Lamido Supporter’s Hand In Kaduna by just2endowed: 4:10pm On Oct 26, 2017
Orobo2Lekpa:
Buhari has got to be persuaded not to run in 2019 for the sake of the peace and progress of Nigeria.

Buhari is ready to shed the blood of baboon and monkey

1 Like

Re: Thugs Cut Off Sule Lamido Supporter’s Hand In Kaduna by Charly68: 4:11pm On Oct 26, 2017
Eeeh! Buhari has not spoken his supporters are shedding blood, only God knows what would happen if the man opens up . .It will be fight to finish among the Fulani brothers .

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Cut Off Sule Lamido Supporter’s Hand In Kaduna by cimag: 4:13pm On Oct 26, 2017
The dogs and baboons will surely soak in their blood in 2019,that's the only way to push this man out of power.President Jonathan avoided it in 2015 and we are suffering the consequences today.

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Cut Off Sule Lamido Supporter’s Hand In Kaduna by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 26, 2017
GoroTango:
With the exception of me and i am a die hard Buhari supporter
When you discover your true self.... Bloodthirsty hooligan will be your full names!

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Cut Off Sule Lamido Supporter’s Hand In Kaduna by EdenChuk(f): 4:13pm On Oct 26, 2017
Photos of d hand dey cut pleaseeeee...

1 Like

Re: Thugs Cut Off Sule Lamido Supporter’s Hand In Kaduna by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 26, 2017
NgcoboP:

When you discover your true self.... Bloodthirsty hooligan will be your full names!
Bloodthirsty hooligan is an apt description of Nnamdi Kanu and his devilish IPOB movement.

Buhari for 2019
No shaking

1 Like

Re: Thugs Cut Off Sule Lamido Supporter’s Hand In Kaduna by UbanmeUdie: 4:18pm On Oct 26, 2017
madridguy:
no man alive can challenge Sai Baba.

If you think no man alive can challenge Buhari, then your life is simply hanging on a thread.

Politics is a game of the dead in Nigeria,
It is played by men & women who are;

Dead to the conscience of reasoning,
Dead to the pain felt by the masses,
Dead to justice and fairness,
Dead to hope for a better Nigeria,
Dead to national service.

Buhari is sadly the oga kpatakpata of them all.

He is dead in all things called good!

Since no man alive can challenge your taskmaster (buhari) according to your oblivious post, Dead men will challenge him.

But among dead men, some still look fresh and of interest. So Nigerians know exactly which among the dead men in politics will challenge him because none of them is truly alive.

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Cut Off Sule Lamido Supporter’s Hand In Kaduna by Realist2: 4:18pm On Oct 26, 2017
Buhari is a threat to Nigeria corporate existence.

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Cut Off Sule Lamido Supporter’s Hand In Kaduna by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 26, 2017
GoroTango:
Bloodthirsty hooligan is an apt description of Nnamdi Kanu and his devilish IPOB movement.

Buhari for 2019
No shaking
Buhari till 2023... He is the only incorruptible Nigerian alive. The southern miscreants can keep wailing...

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Cut Off Sule Lamido Supporter’s Hand In Kaduna by Leo3333: 4:21pm On Oct 26, 2017
nwakibie3:
One of those who witnessed the clash, Muhammed Sarki grin grin

Lol. So you noticed it too.

Na Sarrki be that for sure. How I wish his zombeic ass got a few matchete cuts.

cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Cut Off Sule Lamido Supporter’s Hand In Kaduna by santopelele(m): 4:21pm On Oct 26, 2017
madridguy:

ZOMBIE

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Cut Off Sule Lamido Supporter’s Hand In Kaduna by Alexgeneration(m): 4:22pm On Oct 26, 2017
Orobo2Lekpa:
Buhari has got to be persuaded not to run in 2019 for the sake of the peace and progress of Nigeria.
Persuade him because he has the monopoly of violence? Let him contest and loose the election then try to set the country ablaze, then he will know the difference between six and half a dozen.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Cut Off Sule Lamido Supporter’s Hand In Kaduna by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 26, 2017
Leo3333:

Lol. So you noticed it too.

Na Sarrki be that for sure. How I wish his zombeic ass got a few matchete cuts.

cheesy grin
Don't reveal the plans.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Cut Off Sule Lamido Supporter’s Hand In Kaduna by itchie: 4:23pm On Oct 26, 2017
madridguy:

You're not ashamed, you came here to celebrate thuggery and violence

1 Like

Re: Thugs Cut Off Sule Lamido Supporter’s Hand In Kaduna by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 26, 2017
NgcoboP:

Buhari till 2023... He is the only incorruptible Nigerian alive. The southern miscreants can keep wailing...
Exactly
Re: Thugs Cut Off Sule Lamido Supporter’s Hand In Kaduna by Atlantia(f): 4:31pm On Oct 26, 2017
Our chemistry is not blending...lmao! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Thugs Cut Off Sule Lamido Supporter’s Hand In Kaduna by Doyin2(m): 4:31pm On Oct 26, 2017
madridguy:

Suppoprt for Buhari in the north, is like that of a cult,absolutely overwhelming undecided. cool
Re: Thugs Cut Off Sule Lamido Supporter’s Hand In Kaduna by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2017
GoroTango:
Exactly
You are a patriot just like Abdulrasheed Maina... Don't mind detractors.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow / Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Villagers In Taraba!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.