Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

* Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily (21673 Views)

Young Man Who Started Barbing With N5k Now Flies Private Jet To Give Haircuts. / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? / How To Build 7-figure Digital Marketing Home Biz In 6 Months With N5K Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

* Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily by All4good: 2:51pm On Oct 26, 2017
Become a Certified Financial Service Provider

Some have been doing this business and making huge profits without being certified. But it is never too long before trouble comes knocking and you are vomiting all the profits you were collecting.

READ on to get started in this very lucrative business professionally as a certified financial service provider….

What is Quickteller Interswitch Financial Inclusion Services:
Interswitch Financial Inclusion Services Limited has been positioned to serve as the interconnect point and infrastructure for integrating and delivering electronic payment services to the unbanked, under-banked and banked. We work with financial service providers, merchants, billers, and other organizations that aim to increase their efficiency and outreach through our network of human service interfaces for secure financial transactions nationwide.

Quickteller Requirement Stated on Their Website:
Any adult citizen carrying out legitimate small business can be an agent, once he/she meets the minimum requirements.
• Get identified as an agent potential or contact us to indicate interest
• Have a valid business location that’s visible or has current patronage footfall (rented or owned)
• Provide personal and business data and fill out our agent registration and contract form
• Provide a Passport photograph, copies of both proof of ID and location documents (hard copy and scanned)
• Pay (to an IFIS-designated bank account) the initial capital with which you will fund your trading account (N5, 000)
• Get trained, run test transactions and complete the setup (get your location merchandised)
You will also need an Android Phone or Laptop to run the Quickteller App.

Benefits of being a Quickteller Paypoint Agent:
-Over 5,000 existing billers & merchants services are available for vending. So you are sure of a high volume of transactions due to rich bouquet of products and services
-Additional income/commission from Interswitch services:- agents earn very attractive commission for all Services render via Quickteller paypoint
-Good brand association: Interswitch brand and growing IFIS network is well known in Nigeria.
-Increased footfalls and patronage of your original business if you are an existing business.
-And more….

What You Need to Know Before You Start:
It usually takes up to five (5) working days to setup your new account and send you a login PIN but we will try to fast track the process for you. N5,000 will be used to create and fund your Quickteller Paypoint Agent's account. It is the money you will commence trading with, so it’s still your money. you will receive training on how to use the platform and guidance to avoid costly mistakes.

IMPORTANT UPDATE :

Thanks for your interest in becoming a quickteller agent. In line with the Central Bank of Nigeria 's policy on financial inclusion of even the rural population, the traditional nature of ownership of banks as the exclusive perogative of the rich is about to change. Now, even you a small enterprise, can start rendering banking services as a Quickteller Agent. By the new Interswitch/CBN partnership, you too can begin to benefit once you fill your agency form and CBN verifies your information. This is completed within 3 business days now that the rush has not began.
Income Opportunities :
1) Commissions from International fund transfer (Funding E-wallets for Nigeria, Kenya, Gambia residents)
2) Commissions on Local and International Airline Ticketing
3) Commissions for Loading Verve Ecash (which can be used outside Nigeria)
4) Commissions for Cash Transfers to any Nigerian Bank.
5) Commissions on Utility Bills (EEDC, BEDC, AEDC, KEDCO, Jos, Eko, Ibadan, Ikeja, and more)
6) Too many more services, what are you waiting for, when it is saturated and takes 2 months to approve new agent?
How To Start :
i) Your Android Smartphone and a Pocket size bluetooth printer.
ii) Fill out Agent Application Forms (I can send to you by Email or Whatsapp)
iii) Attach (Your Utility bill showing the business address filled in the form, ID card, Agent Photo, Guarantor Photo & CAC certificate if using company name) all attachment can be sent to me by email/whatsapp to fast track your agency account setup within 5 business days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily by All4good: 12:02pm On Oct 27, 2017
Over 5,000 existing billers & merchants services are available for vending.

1 Like

Re: * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily by emmatuxz(m): 12:10pm On Oct 27, 2017
#5,000 to join your whatsapp group you try

11 Likes

Re: * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily by All4good: 8:03am On Oct 28, 2017
Thanks to all who have quickly shown interest in this business.
I have responded to all your chats and have sent out the Quickteller Paypoint Agent Registration forms to your email. Some of you have equally acknowledged receipt.
Don't hesitate to ask questions wherever you are confused while filling the forms that is why we have setup this thread. Chat me for quick response. I will share some of the frequently asked questions and my common response here for future guide.
You must scale through proper documentation before I provide account details for you to make any payments.
Best Regards.
Re: * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily by All4good: 3:06pm On Oct 28, 2017
Good day all

1 Share

Re: * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily by All4good: 3:53pm On Oct 29, 2017
Happy Sunday. Wishing you a great week ahead
Re: * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily by All4good: 9:00pm On Oct 30, 2017
Sell airtime and data for ALL Networks, MTN GLO Airtel Etisalat Smile Spectranet and others
Re: * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily by All4good: 2:52pm On Oct 31, 2017
Sell all Insurance packages :
Lief insurance
Non-Life insurance: 3rd Party Motor insurance, Comprehensive insurance & more
Re: * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily by All4good: 2:10pm On Nov 01, 2017
Collect TV subscriptions in your shop
Re: * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily by All4good: 6:00pm On Nov 02, 2017
Book airline tickets and make payments from your office. Take your travel agency to the next level.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily by All4good: 3:35pm On Nov 03, 2017
Are you a shop owner suffering low patronage?
The solution is here. Add Quickteller services to increase footfalls in your shop and thank me plenty.
Re: * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily by All4good: 10:27am On Nov 04, 2017
Students , undergraduates start making fantastic money in your spare time and even become an authority figure on campus.
Re: * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily by All4good: 5:43pm On Nov 05, 2017
Thank God for a new week. Congrats to our newest Agents. See you at the top.

1 Like

Re: * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily by All4good: 2:42pm On Nov 08, 2017
Become the alternative provider of financial services as massive queues appear in the banks ahead of the holiday season.
Re: * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily by All4good: 12:30pm On Nov 09, 2017
Money transfer service. Any Nigerian Bank
Re: * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily by All4good: 9:10am On Nov 10, 2017
Financial services as a business is recession proof.
It drives commerce, education, infact every sector.
Re: * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily by mercyland93(m): 5:35am On Nov 11, 2017
All4good:
Sell airtime and data for ALL Networks, MTN GLO Airtel Etisalat Smile Spectranet and others
I will love to partake in d interswich business. kindly add me to d watsap on 08141174168. thanks
Re: * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily by All4good: 9:47am On Nov 11, 2017
mercyland93:

I will love to partake in d interswich business. kindly add me to d watsap on 08141174168. thanks
You are welcome. I will pchat asap.
You shall be added to my whatsapp group only when you are registered as a Quickteller Agent.
Re: * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily by All4good: 10:10am On Nov 11, 2017
Unemployed Nigerians STOP seeking unavailable white collar jobs.
The abysmal state of infrastructure and services in Nigeria is in itself thousands of Opportunities to those willing to challenge themselves.
Do you leave in a remote but heavily populated area with very low presence of banks and government agencies?
Why not become the bank in that area. And see yourself become an employer of tens of labor in under a year.
Re: * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily by RealEstate101(m): 10:27am On Nov 11, 2017
You need to allow your group to be open so prospects can join & learn more b4 registering. It is called "preselling".

Add me on the watsapp group; 07063249904

1 Like

Re: * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily by azibatoreal(m): 10:29am On Nov 11, 2017
am interested but am in bayelsa state my email obasekihenry@yahoo.com, phone no 09086080163
Re: * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily by nnennaluv: 3:38pm On Nov 11, 2017
Please will POS machine be given to is if we need?
Re: * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily by All4good: 6:40pm On Nov 11, 2017
nnennaluv:
Please will POS machine be given to is if we need?
You can procure a POS at N10k or less from the open market.
Interswitch has made entry and participation in financial services provision to be FREE. All you need is an android phone which you already own. The N10k you pay will be returned to you to commence trading.
So you have nothing to lose if you give it a try and decide it's too difficult for you. No extra equipment left over. Just sell some services recover your money with profit and walk.
Fantastic idea from the industry leader.
Re: * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily by All4good: 6:56pm On Nov 11, 2017
azibatoreal:
am interested but am in bayelsa state my email obasekihenry@yahoo.com, phone no 09086080163
Ogbia Nembe, Brass, Mbiama and other areas of Bayelsa are all welcome. As long as you can access the Internet you have a great business in your hands.
Check your mail for the registration forms.
Re: * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily by nnennaluv: 9:57pm On Nov 11, 2017
All4good:

You can procure a POS at N10k or less from the open market.
Interswitch has made entry and participation in financial services provision to be FREE. All you need is an android phone which you already own. The N10k you pay will be returned to you to commence trading.
So you have nothing to lose if you give it a try and decide it's too difficult for you. No extra equipment left over. Just sell some services recover your money with profit and walk.
Fantastic idea from the industry leader.

Please where can I get to purchase please...I registered the form on your last post.

1 Like

Re: * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily by RealEstate101(m): 7:13am On Nov 12, 2017
Kindly hook me up 07063249904
Re: * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily by All4good: 10:13am On Nov 12, 2017
nnennaluv:

Please where can I get to purchase please...I registered the form on your last post.
Send your email to my number below.
You will receive the registration forms and guidance to fill. I will ensure, by God's Grace that your trading account is Setup within 1 week of submission.

1 Like

Re: * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily by All4good: 10:16am On Nov 12, 2017
RealEstate101:
Kindly hook me up 07063249904

Send your email to my number below.
You will receive the registration forms and guidance to fill. I will ensure, by God's Grace that your trading account is Setup within 1 week of submission
Re: * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily by german89(m): 1:43pm On Nov 12, 2017
Plz am highly interested in these quickteller buzi.I need more enlightenment plz.this is my number 08036187704.From Makurdi Capital City of Benue State.looking forward to hearing from u soon.thank u.
Re: * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 12, 2017
Ur post is not clear, I was expecting to see hw profits would be paid. I can't invest in wat I don't understand or confused abt.

4 Likes

Re: * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily by Delbam: 7:50pm On Nov 12, 2017
I will like this great idea of quickteller stuff if its well elaborated in clear terms. How the business works, what kind of transaction is required, the customers to expect and more especially the profit to be generated.
Parting away such amount of money is not the problem but the sincerity and knowledge to be acquired in running the business is vital. Thanks

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naira Exchanges At N49-N51 Per Yuan At First Auction Of Chinese Currency In Nig / You Have Money And You Need Business Ideas? / Nestoil celebrates 28 Years of evolution (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.