Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. (35726 Views)

Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? / Will Men Ever Be Comfortable Knowing Their Daughter(s) Will Warm Someone's Bed? / I Put Drugs In My Husband's Food Before Having Intercourse With Him-lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 26, 2017
I have read about guys who fall in love and hold on to serious relationships when they are not comfortable because they don't have good jobs, and I think this is really bad.

If a girl stays with you when you are struggling, you feel relaxed and won't strive to be better than you are. I never had a serious relationship when I was struggling. Now that I'm fine, I'm looking for a serious relationship and I know I will find soon.
When I was struggling, I did not even think of having any serious relationship as I was only preoccupied with making it in life.

Guys, work first on becoming comfortable before having a serious relationship. A serious relationship is not a Hollywood hoax.

213 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Modelqwen(f): 3:36pm On Oct 26, 2017
shocked

That it worked for u does'nt mean it will
work for others. Most men become more serious
& work more harder and smarter because of their
relationship... Moreover it all depends on ur partner, if ur partner encourages, supports & makes some sacrifices in the relationship for
the betterment of the union, i don't see y one
should leave such relationship... But if
otherwise, i agree with u.

366 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by iamJ(m): 3:39pm On Oct 26, 2017
thread will be lit grin grin grin grin

Let me walk in

After my entrance, all i have to say is

I get the ego, thread issue is not my biz

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by marvin902(m): 3:40pm On Oct 26, 2017
SO YOU THINK AS YOUR COMFORTABLE NOW GOOD WOMEN WILL START COMING..
MY GUY NA NOW THE BAD,THE BADDEST,WORST,WOSTER,WORSTEST WILL START COMING ALL IN SHEEP CLOTHING.. undecided undecided

311 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Blackhawk01: 3:41pm On Oct 26, 2017
It swings both ways. Ladies shouldn't think there's a man out there ready to put up with a jobless arse all because she's pretty, watch him dump you when he's done.

25 Likes

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 26, 2017
Even though u comfortable with a six figure salary is no guarantee that u would end up with a good woman or wife.life is not like that.getting a good wife is just pure luck and has nothing to do with moneycheesy.agreed u shouldn't spend a better half of ur time chasing women when u not too buoyant but that does not mean u should start avoiding women just because u dont have moneycheesy.be free with ladies and dont take relationship as a do or die affair.if u broke ur woman go cheat on u and if u rich ur woman go still cheat on u...so dont kill urselfcheesy.develop urself cos u want to get developed not cos u want some babe to be eying ur muranocheesy.

178 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by femo122: 3:41pm On Oct 26, 2017
Agreed slay queens everywhere @ o.p be careful of gold diggers.... Don't quote me mind your biz undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by dopeJemi: 3:48pm On Oct 26, 2017
Modelqwen:
shocked

That it worked for u does'nt mean it will work for others. Most men become more serious & work more hard and smart because of their relationship... Moreso it all depends on ur partner.
I swear

3 Likes

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Modelqwen(f): 3:55pm On Oct 26, 2017
marvin902:
UIYIOUIMUIOOII

shocked

blother y

hope man's not hot shaa undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by marvin902(m): 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2017
Modelqwen:

shocked

blother y

hope man's not hot shaa undecided

DEARIE MAN NOR FIT BOOK SPACE IN ADVANCE AGAIN grin grin
Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Modelqwen(f): 4:56pm On Oct 26, 2017
marvin902:

DEARIE MAN NOR FIT BOOK SPACE IN ADVANCE AGAIN grin grin

Lol.... no palava o. but no do sssskkkkkrrrrrr join.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by jeff1607(m): 5:07pm On Oct 26, 2017
thefirst:
I have read about guys who fall in love and hold on to serious relationships when they are not comfortable because they don't have good jobs, and I think this is really bad.

If a girl stays with you when you are struggling, you feel relaxed and won't strive to be better than you are. I never had a serious relationship when I was struggling. Now that I'm fine, I'm looking for a serious relationship and I know I will find soon.
When I was struggling, I did not even think of having any serious relationship as I was only preoccupied with making it in life.

Guys, work first on becoming comfortable before having a serious relationship. A serious relationship is not a Hollywood hoax.

how does one strive better, because you were lucky or probably lucky to get a good paying job? when you get sacked what happens ?

don't let your current situation define you, build on dreams and aspire

some people be it male or female need that push from someone ,while others find strength from within.

I ask you this what makes a man A man?

is it by the number of houses he built? or titles or what he has in his store?

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Arabiandude: 5:08pm On Oct 26, 2017
I won't agree less on this

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 26, 2017
marvin902:
SO YOU THINK AS YOUR COMFORTABLE NOW GOOD WOMEN WILL START COMING..
MY GUY NA NOW THE BAD,THE BADDEST,WORST,WOSTER,WORSTEST WILL START COMING ALL IN SHEEP CLOTHING.. undecided undecided
Finding a good woman or not is a totally different argument.
Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Headlesschicken(m): 5:18pm On Oct 26, 2017
cool My guy,real talk,an empty acc has no right to n erection.... Dia r gud gals out dia buh u just gotta look well,wen Yuh pocket x healthy enuf,relationships won't allow u to fully concentrate,a bleeding heart hustles Berra...n smashes lerra,Berra tin no dey finish...So y d phucking rush...

12 Likes

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 26, 2017
lefulefu:
Even though u comfortable with a six figure salary is no guarantee that u would end up with a good woman or wife.life is not like that.getting a good wife is just pure luck and has nothing to do with moneycheesy.agreed u shouldn't spend a better half of ur time chasing women when u not too buoyant but that does not mean u should start avoiding women just because u dont have moneycheesy.be free with ladies and dont take relationship as a do or die affair.if u broke ur woman go cheat on u and if u rich ur woman go still cheat on u...so dont kill urselfcheesy.develop urself cos u want to get developed not cos u want some babe to be eying ur muranocheesy.
Your arguments about finding a good woman or not and being cheated on whether rich or impecunious are different arguments entirely.

4 Likes

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 26, 2017
And after becoming comfortable; like after making it realllll big, so one should now start building relationship abi?
Issorite undecided

Money is very important in a relationship but that doesn't mean as an hustling guy, you don't deserve to love and/or be loved.
I quite understand your point OP but there are two sides to a coin wink

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 26, 2017
Tuham:
And after becoming comfortable; like after making it realllll big, so one should now start building relationship abi?
Issorite undecided

Money is very important in a relationship but that doesn't mean as an hustling guy, you don't deserve to love and/or be loved.

Intelligent comment. I get your point too.

15 Likes

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 26, 2017
Tuham:
Issorite undecided

you do deserved to be loved by your mother, not another man's daughter cos you want somebody to share your suffering all in the name of 'prospect'. Smart ladies dont gamble abeg

3 Likes

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 26, 2017
funmisticqueen:
you do deserved to be loved by your mother, not another man's daughter cos you want somebody to share your suffering all in the name of 'prospect'. Smart ladies dont gamble abeg

Lol

See twisting.. Who said suffering? grin

Besides you guys are not getting married yet, na normal relationship stuff (where you get to know each other) and it still doesn't mean he won't handle some responsibility

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 26, 2017
thefirst:
Intelligent comment. I get your point too.

Am glad another person didn't misunderstood me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 26, 2017
I AGREE

Augustap
Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Onbelivable(m): 7:43pm On Oct 26, 2017
Ok
Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by godox2(m): 7:44pm On Oct 26, 2017
Na sooooooo!

1 Like

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by EWAagoyin(m): 7:44pm On Oct 26, 2017
Life is not about your principles all the time

I know of couples dating as far back as since their secondary school days...they schooled,struggle,hustle and suffered together and they still made it.

Not every woman is after your money or success...some already have that all they need is love... Some relationship are even the door to success of some men sef.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 26, 2017
No be lie
Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Jogun22: 7:45pm On Oct 26, 2017
Well said... To avoid trauma
Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Nathdoug(m): 7:45pm On Oct 26, 2017
F
Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by drkay(m): 7:45pm On Oct 26, 2017
You are very right. My mom used to tell me that I don't have business with anything under the women undies and my book should be my girlfriend. she made me realise how girls will flock around me when I become successful. Today, I can only remember those honest advice for good.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by alegbeleye(m): 7:45pm On Oct 26, 2017
r
Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Kufie(m): 7:46pm On Oct 26, 2017
God bless you OP. This is very very important. A woman might be down for you 99% but when things go left, a lot will be used against you and this can destroy your self esteem if you have nothing to hold on to

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 26, 2017
Depends entirely on how understanding the woman is. Some women will spur you on and charge you up at the time not have you try to out do yourself to impress her. Just make a wise choice.

When you down in the dumps, they are words of encouragement and help you not lose focus, that is a woman worthy to treasure!

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone / Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.