Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

We Read Maina’s Arrest Warrant In Newspapers – Immigration Talks On Why It Could - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Read Maina’s Arrest Warrant In Newspapers – Immigration Talks On Why It Could (349 Views)

Senate Threatens To Issue Arrest Warrant For Lai Mohammed, Others / Buhari: I Read It In Newspapers That Boko Haram Still Controls Some Territories / We Read Maina’s Arrest Warrant In Newspapers — Immigration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Read Maina’s Arrest Warrant In Newspapers – Immigration Talks On Why It Could by chinedu660(m): 4:29pm On Oct 26, 2017

The spokesperson of Nigeria Immigration Services (NIS), Sunday James, has said that it was not officially notified of the arrest warrant against the embattled former chairman of the Presidential Task Force on Pension Reforms Abdulrasheed Maina.

While speaking exclusively to DailyTrust by telephone, James said no government agency notified the NIS of the arrest warrant against Maina.

More @ http://emmanuel17.com/2017/10/we-read-mainas-arrest-warrant-in-newspapers-immigration-talks-on-why-it-couldnt-arrest-maina/
Re: We Read Maina’s Arrest Warrant In Newspapers – Immigration Talks On Why It Could by collum(m): 5:06pm On Oct 26, 2017
Nigeria is a joke, so u need notification first in ur bedroom b4 u take action. .
aside that, I had a deep revelation, knnadi Kanu and others are planning a clap back ooh, I saw heavy war. the senator that sign for him was crying because he know sincerely nothing concerning is whereabouts and his plans now. the military should not prepare to fight him, because he who is dead is not afraid to die, they should stay far because if they decide to fight back, hmmm many of them will be kill and ignite a war..
I have pray for God to avert such, pls let pray for peace.

(1) (Reply)

PDP Reacts To The Sacking Of SGF And NIA Boss / Alassane Ouattara, President Of Cote D’ivoire Said This As He Met With Buhari / Nigeria’s Cybercrime Act Needs Amendment – Senate Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.