Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

I’m So Confused Please I Need Your Advice - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m So Confused Please I Need Your Advice (3306 Views)

3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me / Am So Confused Right Now, Need Serious Advice. / Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m So Confused Please I Need Your Advice by Aniker(f): 8:49pm On Oct 26, 2017
IamRaizo:
hi miss..

Am I the first man to tell you this?
you're beautiful!
Lol you're funny, thanks
Re: I’m So Confused Please I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 26, 2017
Aniker:

Lol you're funny, thanks
I'd like to advice you from the deepest part of my heart...

in case your boyfriend misbehaves, cheats, hits or hurts you, there's always that guy that would treat you rightly, spoil you well, leave romantic heart melting midnight texts on your page so you can wake up to them in the morning and be full of smiles, respect you, shower you with love, care and attention... My dear, I think you're reading the quote of the gentle man who this quoter is talking about grin

2 Likes

Re: I’m So Confused Please I Need Your Advice by Organs(m): 9:10pm On Oct 26, 2017
MrCuteking:

Good afternoon guys, please I have this pretty lady I have been dating for the past 6months. She insisted that there won't be any sex until I pay her bride price. Actually, I love her, so I didn't bring up anything sex all through our courtship. She is perfect, she is everything a man may want in a woman but right now, I'm the most confused human on earth.

We did our traditional marriage last month and finally went down in bed last weekend. the sex was the worst sex I have ever had. Everything about her body is scary. Her pussy is something else. I have never seen such pussy before. It does not have the normal V shape, it is facing downwards[i][/i], there were various bumps and lumps of flesh inside her pussy and there were traces of hair in unusual places inside the pussy. I can't describe all but everything about her pussy is awkward and strange. Then coming to her breast, she has no nipple on one of the breasts. Only one breast has nipples while the other breast has a big hole in place of nipples. To make matters worse, she moans like a cat. She doesn't moan like normal ladies do moan but like a cat and all through the sex , she closed her eyes.

I use to last up to 30mins but I didn't last up to 5mins due to curiosity. Now I'm not writing you to tell me how to cope with her but I'm writing you to tell me how best to discharge her because the worst mistake I will ever make is to spend the rest of life with her in the name of marriage. Please advice a brother.

Ol boy na really waaah for you oh, i no understand you, 6months courtship then traditional, habaaa. Then, i no understand, facing downwards!!! what does that mean? The other description sounds very immature, meant for you, her and hopefullydoctors and not here. Then, closes eyes, moans like a cat are individual reflex actions, who knows maybe you grunt like a pig after your five minutes trip. I'll say, if your story is good and she is really a good girl, then you don't deserve her, set her free.

1 Like

Re: I’m So Confused Please I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 26, 2017
IamRaizo:
I'd like to advice you from the deepest part of my heart... in case your boyfriend misbehaves, cheats, hits or hurts you, there's always that guy that would treat you rightly, spoil you well, leave romantic heart melting midnight texts on your page so you can wake up to them in the morning and be full of smiles, respect you, shower you with love, care and attention... My dear, I think you're reading the quote of the gentle man who this quoter is talking about grin
Continue.. You go born 6 pikin before next year. Hehehehe

1 Like

Re: I’m So Confused Please I Need Your Advice by BluntBoy(m): 9:23pm On Oct 26, 2017
Dasherz:
bluntboy please reply this guy

cheesy

Let me mention the OP and advise him. He has only one thing to be scared of.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m So Confused Please I Need Your Advice by Dasherz(f): 9:29pm On Oct 26, 2017
the part that craked me up is "she moans like a cat"

dude you're digging a lady and she kept moaning like a cat yet you still ejaculated? omo the devil should be scared of you o grin grin
Re: I’m So Confused Please I Need Your Advice by BluntBoy(m): 9:38pm On Oct 26, 2017
MrCuteking:

Good afternoon guys, please I have this pretty lady I have been dating for the past 6months. She insisted that there won't be any sex until I pay her bride price. Actually, I love her, so I didn't bring up anything sex all through our courtship. She is perfect, she is everything a man may want in a woman but right now, I'm the most confused human on earth.

We did our traditional marriage last month and finally went down in bed last weekend. the sex was the worst sex I have ever had. Everything about her body is scary. Her pussy is something else. I have never seen such pussy before. It does not have the normal V shape, it is facing downwards, there were various bumps and lumps of flesh inside her pussy and there were traces of hair in unusual places inside the pussy. I can't describe all but everything about her pussy is awkward and strange. Then coming to her breast, she has no nipple on one of the breasts. Only one breast has nipples while the other breast has a big hole in place of nipples. To make matters worse, she moans like a cat. She doesn't moan like normal ladies do moan but like a cat and all through the sex , she closed her eyes.

I use to last up to 30mins but I didn't last up to 5mins due to curiosity. Now I'm not writing you to tell me how to cope with her but I'm writing you to tell me how best to discharge her because the worst mistake I will ever make is to spend the rest of life with her in the name of marriage. Please advice a brother.

OP, you said her vagina faces downwards. I have not seen it but I assume it must be a droopy labia.

Hair in the vagina? Rare but not out of the ordinary. It happens.

Bumps and lumps of flesh? Well, that must be a wrinkled labia probably caused by shaving. Perhaps your lady shaves the hair in her vagina sometimes and bruises the labia.

No nippple on a breast? Well, there are nippples that are inverted and appear to look like holes in the breasts. Some people are born with it. The only thing to fear about this is cancer. Cancer causes it too.

This censoring of words on Nairaland can be annoying a lot of the time. Nippple becomes Tip cheesy
Re: I’m So Confused Please I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 26, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Continue.. You go born 6 pikin before next year. Hehehehe
lol... I'm searching nah
Re: I’m So Confused Please I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 26, 2017
IamRaizo:
lol... I'm searching nah
Lol.. Just continue searching
Re: I’m So Confused Please I Need Your Advice by Dasherz(f): 9:46pm On Oct 26, 2017
BluntBoy:

OP, you said her vagina faces downwards. I have not seen it but I assume it must be a droopy labia.

Hair in the vagina? Rare but not out of the ordinary. It happens.

Bumps and lumps of flesh? Well, that must be a wrinkled labia probably caused by shaving. Perhaps your lady shaves the hair in her vagina sometimes and bruises the labia.

No nippple on a breast? Well, there are nippples that are inverted and appear to look like holes in the breasts. Some people are born with it. The only thing to fear about this is cancer. Cancer causes it too.

This censoring of words on Nairaland can be annoying a lot of the time. Nippple becomes Tip cheesy

I officially ordain you the minister of women physiology ... whatta brainiac grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m So Confused Please I Need Your Advice by Dasherz(f): 9:53pm On Oct 26, 2017
IamRaizo:
lol... I'm searching nah

searching when we have blackhawk and queen. sekxy here? na u dy dull ya sef bros grin grin grin
Re: I’m So Confused Please I Need Your Advice by teesmarth(m): 9:57pm On Oct 26, 2017
Dasherz:

searching when we have blackhawk and queen. sekxy here? na u dy dull ya sef bros grin grin grin
Re: I’m So Confused Please I Need Your Advice by Dasherz(f): 9:59pm On Oct 26, 2017
teesmarth:

yea??
Re: I’m So Confused Please I Need Your Advice by teesmarth(m): 10:00pm On Oct 26, 2017
Dasherz:

yea??
I remember you cool
What about you
Re: I’m So Confused Please I Need Your Advice by Dasherz(f): 10:02pm On Oct 26, 2017
teesmarth:

I remember you cool
What about you

I don't remember yhu embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: I’m So Confused Please I Need Your Advice by teesmarth(m): 10:07pm On Oct 26, 2017
Dasherz:

I don't remember yhu embarassed embarassed embarassed
Lol. Told you am defying your signature cool Seems you changed it already smiley
I guess am free to act now tongue
Re: I’m So Confused Please I Need Your Advice by Dasherz(f): 10:13pm On Oct 26, 2017
teesmarth:

Lol. Told you am defying your signature cool Seems you changed it already smiley
I guess am free to act now tongue

YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU shocked shocked shocked shocked ...
Re: I’m So Confused Please I Need Your Advice by teesmarth(m): 10:17pm On Oct 26, 2017
Dasherz:

YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU shocked shocked shocked shocked ...
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE grin grin grin grin ...
Re: I’m So Confused Please I Need Your Advice by Dasherz(f): 10:21pm On Oct 26, 2017
teesmarth:

ok
Re: I’m So Confused Please I Need Your Advice by shinarlaura(f): 10:22pm On Oct 26, 2017
IamRaizo:
I'd like to advice you from the deepest part of my heart...

in case your boyfriend misbehaves, cheats, hits or hurts you, there's always that guy that would treat you rightly, spoil you well, leave romantic heart melting midnight texts on your page so you can wake up to them in the morning and be full of smiles, respect you, shower you with love, care and attention... My dear, I think you're reading the quote of the gentle man who this quoter is talking about grin

Hmmmmm..

Your own matter is out of hands.

Chaiiiiiii grin
Re: I’m So Confused Please I Need Your Advice by Dasherz(f): 10:35pm On Oct 26, 2017
teesmarth:

nd if I don't reply?
Re: I’m So Confused Please I Need Your Advice by BluntBoy(m): 11:13pm On Oct 26, 2017
Dasherz:

I officially ordain you the minister of women physiology ... whatta brainiac grin grin grin

cheesy

1 Like

Re: I’m So Confused Please I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 26, 2017
Dasherz:

their green light isn't authentic enough...
Re: I’m So Confused Please I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 26, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hmmmmm..

Your own matter is out of hands.

Chaiiiiiii grin
my curvy baby, I don miss you like crazy, I hardly see your comment these days embarassed
Re: I’m So Confused Please I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 26, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Lol.. Just continue searching
OK princess... kiss
Re: I’m So Confused Please I Need Your Advice by shinarlaura(f): 11:18pm On Oct 26, 2017
IamRaizo:
my curvy baby, I don miss you like crazy, I hardly see your comment these days embarassed

I am around..

I am just using my one eye to look at u grin

I ve missed u too. How re u doing?
Re: I’m So Confused Please I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 26, 2017
IamRaizo:
OK princess... kiss
Alright ! prince
Re: I’m So Confused Please I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 26, 2017
shinarlaura:

I am around..

I am just using my one eye to look at u grin

I ve missed u too. How re u doing?
I'm doing great o... It cold here tho and I'm catching it lipsrsealed
Re: I’m So Confused Please I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 26, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Alright ! prince
where the kiss? angry
Re: I’m So Confused Please I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 26, 2017
IamRaizo:
where the kiss? angry
Lolz.. Under my bed
Re: I’m So Confused Please I Need Your Advice by Kimcutie: 11:38pm On Oct 26, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Lolz.. Under my bed
undecided angry grin shocked
Re: I’m So Confused Please I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 26, 2017
Kimcutie:
undecided angry grin shocked
Go to bed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

! / Your Boyfriend Is Not For Only You, Stop Blocking Us — 3 Ghanaian Slay Queens / What Do Men Find Most Attractive In Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.