Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,758 members, 7,802,320 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Urgent Help With Iphone 6 Plus. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Urgent Help With Iphone 6 Plus. (2575 Views)

Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Iphone? / Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k / Huawei caught tweeting with Iphone(See Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help With Iphone 6 Plus. by nelcliff(m): 8:17pm On Oct 26, 2017
Pls I need help with IPhone 6 plus.. Fell into water and now not working again. Pls gurus.. Any hope of reviving this phone. Anyone with good engineering experience should Pls help me out. Thanks.
Re: Urgent Help With Iphone 6 Plus. by nelcliff(m): 7:55am On Oct 27, 2017
Anyone to help me here. Thanks all.
Re: Urgent Help With Iphone 6 Plus. by Nastydroid(m): 8:42am On Oct 27, 2017
nelcliff:
Pls I need help with IPhone 6 plus.. Fell into water and now not working again. Pls gurus.. Any hope of reviving this phone. Anyone with good engineering experience should Pls help me out. Thanks.
did you put it in rice immediately or you tried to turn it on?
Re: Urgent Help With Iphone 6 Plus. by nelcliff(m): 4:51am On Oct 28, 2017
Nastydroid:
did you put it in rice immediately or you tried to turn it on?

You mean in your pot of rice on fire in ur kitchen?
Re: Urgent Help With Iphone 6 Plus. by nelcliff(m): 4:52am On Oct 28, 2017
emmanuelbrown26:
am sorry about that. You can come to our office at Ikeja, u see that's why our company brought phone insurance package. If u insure ur phone like
Accidental Damage = Free
Water Damage = Free
Cracked Screen = Free
Theft & Robbery = We pay 40% worth of the phone

Where in Ikeja. thanks
Re: Urgent Help With Iphone 6 Plus. by Nastydroid(m): 10:49am On Oct 28, 2017
nelcliff:

You mean in your pot of rice on fire in ur kitchen?
grains of rice in a bag or plastic

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help With Iphone 6 Plus. by Shanepo: 7:49pm On Jul 13, 2019
I am interested,

Regards,
Shane

gimp freejobalert notepad++

(1) (Reply)

Earn N1,000 Airtime If You Get Answer To This Question Correctly / Awoof ! Drop A Review Of The Hot S3 And Win A Discount Reward / Use Escrow Service Payment To Avoid Being Scammed When Buying Mobile Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.