Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Model,fashion And Skin Products Connect - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Model,fashion And Skin Products Connect (1514 Views)

What's the budget for starting fashion and design business? / Super Model Fashion, Big Boys Wear. / Ama Glow Skin Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Model,fashion And Skin Products Connect by ImOlajumoke(f): 8:19pm On Oct 26, 2017
ALERT
ALERT
Welcome to rozel beauties on rozel connect where we update you on fashion, skin care tips ,showcase skincare products and connect Models to the modelling world

Monday - skin care tips and showcase products

Wedenesdays- fashion styles and tips

Friday - MODELS PICTURES

On rozelbeauties.

Do you need updates on fashion,models,skin tip,skin care products?

Do you want to participate in our next MODEL OF THE WEEK?

Do you want your Professional pictures to be shown all over the world?

Let's connect you

Follow www.rozelbeauties. for more details..
Re: Model,fashion And Skin Products Connect by ImOlajumoke(f): 8:22pm On Oct 26, 2017
Finally weekend approaching

ALERT!
MODEL OF THE WEEK
-------smiles----------

I never tot she could be until I saw her recent shoot..She is an undergraduate,a makeup artist and a fashionista

Guess who she is?
DETAILS TOMORROW

Vist and Follow www.rozelbeauties.

I and my team can't wait to post about her tomorrow..
Re: Model,fashion And Skin Products Connect by ImOlajumoke(f): 8:26pm On Oct 26, 2017
Rozelbeauties

Re: Model,fashion And Skin Products Connect by ImOlajumoke(f): 7:57am On Oct 27, 2017
Hello everyone

Welcome to my blog @ www.rozelbeauties.

Today ,we will be showcasing models from Nigeria....

Join us as I take you into models hub
Follow and stay connected
Re: Model,fashion And Skin Products Connect by ImOlajumoke(f): 8:14am On Oct 27, 2017
Name :Olajumoke

A fast growing freelance model from Nigeria ,hardworking with a nice concept of professional pictures.

----+++++------vist www.rozelbeauties. for more-----------

Check her on IG:

@jummyoffical
Re: Model,fashion And Skin Products Connect by ImOlajumoke(f): 11:25pm On Oct 29, 2017
Submit your professional picture to 09030412315 Whatsapp only

Selected person will be updated.,

Check out Simi latest pics on rozelbeauties

Re: Model,fashion And Skin Products Connect by ImOlajumoke(f): 12:20am On Oct 31, 2017
Stunning styles

Check out more on rozelbeauties.WordPress. com

Re: Model,fashion And Skin Products Connect by ImOlajumoke(f): 11:35am On Nov 01, 2017
Ladies in the house����������

Check out the latest styles,modelhub and skin care tips on��������������������

https:///view/rozelbeauties.

(1) (Reply)

How I Made 80% More Shoe Sales Online / Collection Of Lovely Couples Fashion Styles Pics / The Best-dressed Twins In Nigeria Nailing Their Asoebi Style (PHOTOS SPEAK)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.