Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,584 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Hilarious Monkey Pox - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious Monkey Pox (1677 Views)

Monkey Pox Comedy Trending...dont Miss Out / Mc Filter Mouth And Akpororo On This One Monkey Pox / Beware How Monkey Pox Entered My Area In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Monkey Pox by Mrvirus6(m): 9:43pm On Oct 26, 2017
A man went to Church on Sunday and gave testimony that he was infected with Monkey Pox and God had healed him. When he had finished, he tried to give the mic to the second man but the second Man refused to take it:

2ND MAN- I have no testimony. Give it to Pastor.

PASTOR- I'm not in charge of testimonies so give it to the Senior Pastor.

SENIOR PASTOR- Brother in Christ, the mic is yours. It's a gift from the Church. You may take it home.

(1) (Reply)

Fathers Thought About His Son In-law / What Will You Do? (pic) / Guys And Mini Skirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.