Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Woman Hides Phone Inside Soup To Give Her Boyfriend In Ogun Prison (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Hides Phone Inside Soup To Give Her Boyfriend In Ogun Prison (Photo) (54898 Views)

Convicted Fraudster Scams Facebook 'Lover' Of ₦17M From Ogun Prison / Policemen Who Killed Ogar Jombo, Civil Defence Officer Remanded In Prison (Photo / Pastor Sentenced To Death By Hanging Cries Out As He Repents In Prison. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Hides Phone Inside Soup To Give Her Boyfriend In Ogun Prison (Photo) by webngnews: 3:06pm On Oct 27, 2017
Oh
Re: Woman Hides Phone Inside Soup To Give Her Boyfriend In Ogun Prison (Photo) by morbeta(m): 3:08pm On Oct 27, 2017
She would have offered her womanhood to a warder and the phone will jejelly waka enter inside
Re: Woman Hides Phone Inside Soup To Give Her Boyfriend In Ogun Prison (Photo) by natruebdiz: 3:09pm On Oct 27, 2017
kudoz to Nigeria POLICE. I wish federal govt can improve the welfare of these security men in order to encourage them and also bring sanctity to the force, security and Nigeria
Re: Woman Hides Phone Inside Soup To Give Her Boyfriend In Ogun Prison (Photo) by Okwuadiejime(f): 3:14pm On Oct 27, 2017
Good evening everyone, Iam a new member here.
Re: Woman Hides Phone Inside Soup To Give Her Boyfriend In Ogun Prison (Photo) by esbjaygmailco(m): 3:14pm On Oct 27, 2017
This tells us a whole lot of things, i'm not advocating for her action but for them to discovered such, is either they want to eat the meet in the soup and give barren soup to the rightful owner or they discovered it while they were eating the soup....opinion
Re: Woman Hides Phone Inside Soup To Give Her Boyfriend In Ogun Prison (Photo) by SOFTENGR: 3:31pm On Oct 27, 2017
Ogun grin grin
Re: Woman Hides Phone Inside Soup To Give Her Boyfriend In Ogun Prison (Photo) by Sagax(m): 3:38pm On Oct 27, 2017
cummando:
That's what I call "hot phone"

Infinix Hot Phone!!!
Re: Woman Hides Phone Inside Soup To Give Her Boyfriend In Ogun Prison (Photo) by chillychill(f): 3:53pm On Oct 27, 2017
cummando:
no soup phone..
Re: Woman Hides Phone Inside Soup To Give Her Boyfriend In Ogun Prison (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 3:55pm On Oct 27, 2017
That's what happens when a man' prick too sweet woman
Re: Woman Hides Phone Inside Soup To Give Her Boyfriend In Ogun Prison (Photo) by BUHARIjubrin: 4:05pm On Oct 27, 2017
Yoropigs and dumb actions
Re: Woman Hides Phone Inside Soup To Give Her Boyfriend In Ogun Prison (Photo) by Malawian(m): 4:13pm On Oct 27, 2017
But, where will the prisoner charge his phone in that prison?
Re: Woman Hides Phone Inside Soup To Give Her Boyfriend In Ogun Prison (Photo) by walosky(m): 4:28pm On Oct 27, 2017
This Afonja woman fall hand big tym

if na IPOB woman she must use her brain to make sure d phone reach her guy

Too much of Ewedu has clustered this woman's brain

Recieve sense abeg.....

Re: Woman Hides Phone Inside Soup To Give Her Boyfriend In Ogun Prison (Photo) by Justiceleague1: 4:42pm On Oct 27, 2017
Fatima conehead Balogun Baloteli fè fun fonu fun èlèwòn,ogbeni mumuni conehead Balogun.. grin

Na dem,sophisticated coneheads
grin
OP,SAY TO CONEHEADS,CRIME DOESNT PAY
Re: Woman Hides Phone Inside Soup To Give Her Boyfriend In Ogun Prison (Photo) by Innocent112(m): 5:25pm On Oct 27, 2017
[quote author=Islie post=61803124]

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/woman-hides-phone-inside-soup-beat-prison-officials-ogun/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6166004_59f2de3549388_jpeg621bb0d82e1f5c6d3bd42d45ed9274be

ofe mmanu at it again see soup the red oil on the cellophane can be used to prepare a port of vegetable soup in my place
Re: Woman Hides Phone Inside Soup To Give Her Boyfriend In Ogun Prison (Photo) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 27, 2017
"Fatima Balogun"
Re: Woman Hides Phone Inside Soup To Give Her Boyfriend In Ogun Prison (Photo) by durasome(m): 5:54pm On Oct 27, 2017
Good for her as she don Join am for prison there!
Re: Woman Hides Phone Inside Soup To Give Her Boyfriend In Ogun Prison (Photo) by alasco1(m): 10:31pm On Oct 27, 2017
*MY AIRTIME SECRET PART 2*

*Earn #100 to #1000 free airtime credit today on all networks* .
EARNING AIRTIME with this app made easy.
1. You can withdraw it has AIRTINE OR
2. Withdraw to your bank account (Range from #100-#1000

*THE SECRET STEPS*
1. Tap this link and install the APP��https:///FNivGB
2. Open the APP and enter your number
3. Click share to share with friends (dont be selfish)
4. Check your balance and withdraw when satisfy.. �‍♂

........... As am cashing out, you too can.....

*Tap on this link and install the app*
https:///FNivGB

*Its blazing Guys don't be the last*
Re: Woman Hides Phone Inside Soup To Give Her Boyfriend In Ogun Prison (Photo) by Magnifico2000: 11:11pm On Oct 27, 2017
watchwoman:
LIAR!! you claim you did not know it was bad, yet you hid it in the cooler of stew
She was madly in love.. thungs we do for love.
Re: Woman Hides Phone Inside Soup To Give Her Boyfriend In Ogun Prison (Photo) by BabaRamota1980: 11:39pm On Oct 27, 2017
She for tell them say na meat now. Na cow foot, no be cellphone.
Re: Woman Hides Phone Inside Soup To Give Her Boyfriend In Ogun Prison (Photo) by hardon1(m): 1:15am On Oct 28, 2017
hmm, what a powerful idea... only be say dem com catch her

1 Like

Re: Woman Hides Phone Inside Soup To Give Her Boyfriend In Ogun Prison (Photo) by judgedredd22(m): 6:16am On Oct 28, 2017
cummando:

more like 'hotline'... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Hides Phone Inside Soup To Give Her Boyfriend In Ogun Prison (Photo) by sayisayi(m): 7:08am On Oct 28, 2017
loveth360:
Chai is my yoruba sister,i taught is ipod.

She is as dumb as you
Re: Woman Hides Phone Inside Soup To Give Her Boyfriend In Ogun Prison (Photo) by ufuosman(m): 9:56am On Oct 28, 2017
Things dey happen for 9ja, different style and ways. I hail my country people
Re: Woman Hides Phone Inside Soup To Give Her Boyfriend In Ogun Prison (Photo) by annabelle1998(f): 10:55am On Oct 28, 2017
see how she keep face like person wey dey take selfie

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Stabs Fiance To Death In Ogun Few Weeks To Their Wedding (Pic) / Armed Robbers Caught Stealing From Shrine In Anambra, Stripped Unclad. Photos / Criminals Dressed In Military Uniform Killed In Kogi (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.