Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

The Aftermath Of Rapture - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Aftermath Of Rapture (13049 Views)

How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 / 50 Comprehensive Signs Of Rapture And End-times / The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Aftermath Of Rapture by Veryrudeswagg(m): 3:05pm On Oct 29, 2017
There is no fear in love. Perfect love casts out fear. We are seated in christ jesus in heavenly places. By grace we are saved through faith in christ jesus. If by our actions alone we could be saved, christ jesus died for nothing.
Hier:
1. It is going to be the next greatest event that will shock all the continents of the world.
2. It is going to take place suddenly, abruptly, unexpectedly, without warning and without prior notice.
3. There shall be no second version of the event.
4. A greater percentage of Christians may be taken unawares.
5. Careless Christians who miss the event will have no other similar gracious opportunity.
6. The event shall have no regard or respect for ecclesiastical titles or church leadership positions.
7. It shall be a day when the sheep shall be separated from the goats.
8. The day shall differentiate between the Broad Way Christians from the Narrow Way Christians.
9. The day shall separate sincerity from hypocrisy.
10. The day shall differentiate between those who harbour secret sins from those who abhor secret sins.
11. The day shall separate those whose lives are hidden in Christ from those who are hiding in the church.
12. The day shall show a glaring, clear, conspicuous, demarcation between Christians who walk on the path of holiness from those who walk on the path of worldliness.
13. It shall be a day of double emotion: joy for some and unimaginable, indescribable, uncontrollable regrets for others.
14. It shall be a day of surprises- some “Big names” may miss the flight while some “Less known” may be on board.
15. Another surprise may be that a man or woman who had faithfully served the Lord for many years may defile his or her garment a few minutes before the sound of that summoning trumpet and miss the flight while a notorious sinner may surrender his or her life to Jesus within the same time frame and go to heaven.
16. This event may happen now, today, this week, this month, this year or next year!
17. Wise Christians, like the five virgins that took extra oil, are expected to get ready, yes, to get prepared.
18. After the event, all those who are bitter against one another, malicious, unforgiving, jealous, arrogant, haters, hypocrites, drunkards, fornicators, adulterers, adulteresses, murderers with weapons and murderers with tongue etc, shall have enough time to continue in their trade.
19. When the event is over there shall be revival among those who have chosen to stay behind not because there will be a second chance, no, but because the reality of the event would have struck them like a thunderbolt. But they will have to pay with their own blood.
20. When the event is over, those who are left behind shall no longer be safe to worship in their gigantic, fanciful and multi-billion Dollars/Cedis cathedrals. Instead they shall seek safety in caves, bushes and abandoned and dilapidated but hidden structures.
21. When this great event is over, each time those who will miss their flight manage to gather for worship, they will pay attention to only one sermon- whether they gather in Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, North or South America; the sermon will only centre on “How to Meet the Divine Standard and Join the Other Saints”.
22. It is also worthy to note that those who will be left behind will never have any business with comedians at their altars anymore. No! There shall no longer be gatherings for entertainments. Whenever, they manage to gather, it shall always be for serious religious business only.
23. The prayer pattern of those who will be left behind will also undergo a radical change. They will not be praying for things anymore. They will only be praying for strength to withstand the tortures of the Anti-Christ and die bravely to join the other saints. None will be praying for jobs, marriages, etc.
24. It is equally worthy of note that some of those who will miss their flight will not be able to endure the torture of the Anti Christ. They will receive the mark of the beast and thereby be doomed forever.
25. When the ready saints are gone, all our denominational walls of partition will collapse. The man or woman who use to worship in Deeper Life, for instance, will hide in the same place with those who worship in Christ Embassy, Church of God Mission, Assemblies of God, Word Aflame, Action Chapel, Winners Chapel, Lighthouse Chapel etc and nobody will remember to claim superiority anymore because then they will be facing a common enemy.
26. When this event is over, each time believers who will miss their flight manage to gather anywhere for worship, there will be an atmosphere of sobriety. This rowdiness we witness today shall be no more.
27. There shall also be a radical change in the attitude of those who will miss their flight towards Bible study. What we have now is an attitude characterized by a high degree of nonchalance and indifference, but when the ready saints are gone, those who will be left behind will begin to take their bible study seriously.
28. All the teens and youths who come to church to please their parents will repent after this great event; yes, they will begin to seek God for themselves.
29. When the event is over, all those who will do any form of business in the schools, hospitals, banks, etc, will have to bear the mark of beast (666) or be hunted down and killed like common criminals.
30. One of the gains of this reminder is that there may be someone reading this piece today who will take a firm decision to ensure that he/she gets on board that celestial flight travelling to Glory.
copied
*PLEASE SHARE TO SAVE A SOUL*
God bless you.

Re: The Aftermath Of Rapture by Veryrudeswagg(m): 3:08pm On Oct 29, 2017
Originakalokalo:

Now, lemme paint a scenario of rapture.

1. If a pilot and the copilot are Children of God,

The plane goes down.

2. If a driver who is at 140 and is driving round a bend on a bridge, is raptured, the vehicle goes straight into the waters

3. A pastor will be preaching, and ushers and some members will go. Pastor will be sweating on the altar.

4. If you are not raptured, and you are a serious church goer, people around will mock you.

5. Rapture will never be a silent event. People all over the world will report cases of missing persons.

There will be panic.

Lastly, christians that will be left behind will tell the remaining people"shey we warned you"

After all the troubles and trials during this time,

Some people will still not believe.

When the devil finally shows up, He will gather some people against God Almighty in war.

Gog and Magog war.

I wonder the kind of reasoning those people will have.

There is no need to wonder!!!.

No matter what you say or do,

People who will not believe will not believe.
where do you people see these things?
Re: The Aftermath Of Rapture by OtemSapien: 3:18pm On Oct 29, 2017
otr1:
How come he is so obsessed with It? And no, I don't need your "true history" link. I'm a living library myself. I was born into it...an initiate...an insider. You don't probably think you know better, do you?
He's not actually obsessed with it, rather, he is hammering on the flaws of it so that minds could be freed. Do you think our ancestors got converted the first day they got preached to? They actually succumbed to the pressure of the repetitive words of 'hell fire!' which the missionaries kept emphasizing.
Re: The Aftermath Of Rapture by otr1(m): 3:32pm On Oct 29, 2017
Akin1212:

What is your basis for the claim of the facts that I don't live a fulfilled life already? Lol, I am not intelligent enough to write a two-page article? Says someone whose 100 words post on Nairaland is full of errors. Take a stroll to my blog and see what your whole generations cannot pen down written by an intelligent mind. Be careful where you stand bro, it may on the catalyst of your demise.
Show me the errors or remain silent forever. You have a blog? Seeing the level of ignorance you display here, I pity your readers. I wonder where the arogance of the so-called "free-thinkers" emanates from. You're Struggling to make it, but friend, attacking anything called God will not make it any easier for you...and saying you've done what my whole generation can not do (to make yourself feel better, of course) won't change your fortune. You're still grossly ignorant and unintelligent. Wakeup from you delusion.
Re: The Aftermath Of Rapture by Akin1212(m): 4:03pm On Oct 29, 2017
otr1:
Show me the errors or remain silent forever. You have a blog? Seeing the level of ignorance you display here, I pity your readers. I wonder where the arogance of the so-called "free-thinkers" emanates from. You're Struggling to make it, but friend, attacking anything called God will not make it any easier for you...and saying you've done what my whole generation can not do (to make yourself feel better, of course) won't change your fortune. You're still grossly ignorant and unintelligent. Wakeup from you delusion.

As a talk and do person, I will show you your errors. I will start from this post I just quoted.

I guess in your village, you people spell arrogance as arogance, your stupidity is really legendary.

Wake up is spelled with spacing between wake and up, but again what do you know?

In the screenshot below, you will see more of your errors, let me now address your legendary stupidity a bit.
The first picture shows how unintelligent you are. the statement should have been "Don't we all have beliefs? Looks like we are all sheeps to someone" But then, your foolery extends to your understanding of concord.

YES, I have a blog where I write thought-provoking articles that no one in your household can dare.
I'm struggling to make it, lol? The manner in which you post baloneys from your screen really amuses me. Are you just plain stupid or you're acting it?
I attacked anything called God because it hurts to see backwardness in my country. You God's people are senseless and backward. Even what you preach is not evident in your lives. Always the ones to throw tantrums, so much for believing in God.

What I said about your generation was not to make me feel good. It's a fact, deal with it.

If someone moronic like you says I am unintelligent, laughing it off will remedy your gibberish. It is evident who is unintelligent between you and I. You just showed yours on Nairaland.

Re: The Aftermath Of Rapture by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 29, 2017
OtemSapien:
Have you checked for the figurative meaning of a sheep in the dictionary. It means a stupid person.
In other word, the person who wrote that passage of the bible meant to say 'A stupid person hears my voice and obey.'
Hmm.
...Oh well,i guess a stupid person will be that person who fails to comprehend the truth that the universe and its grandeur was created by the infinite intelligence;here,the master creator has given a timetable of events to happen as a result of the wickedness,evil and hard-heartedness of this generation and the stupid ones in their foolry would just look around and fail to understand the imports and pointers the world over...sure we sheeps may be stupid your mortal stand but will stand wise eventually before our GOD.Btw,everybody's gotta be a fool for something...Somebody,the point exactly,'whose fool are you?
Re: The Aftermath Of Rapture by OtemSapien: 4:15pm On Oct 29, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
...Oh well,i guess a stupid person will be that person who fails to comprehend the truth that the universe and its grandeur was created by the infinite intelligence;here,the master creator has given a timetable of events to happen as a result of the wickedness,evil and hard-heartedness of this generation and the stupid ones in their foolry would just look around and fail to understand the imports and pointers the world over...sure we sheeps may be stupid your mortal stand but will stand wise eventually before our GOD.Btw,everybody's gotta be a fool for something...Somebody,the point exactly,'whose fool are you?

I don't think that believing or not believing in God should make anyone a fool, but rather, worshipping some gods like Yahweh, Allah etc out of fear is what should make someone a fool. Paying tithes to the treasure boxes of your fellow men is also foolishness while assuming that you are giving God Almighty your money.
Note, God Almighty who created Yahweh, Allah and all these other gods of religion wouldn't command anyone to be paying tithes or offering to him. For what purpose would the creator of the universe demand money from humans?
Hmm
Re: The Aftermath Of Rapture by Rozaytee: 4:16pm On Oct 29, 2017
Father lord i beg for mercy on my soul..and i beg u to remember me and my family on that great day....
Re: The Aftermath Of Rapture by Akin1212(m): 4:17pm On Oct 29, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:

Sister, nobody is standing before anybody. You'll be dead and buried and long gone.
Re: The Aftermath Of Rapture by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 29, 2017
Rozaytee:
Father lord i beg for mercy on my soul..and i beg u to remember me and my family on that great day....

Lolz... Chaiiiiiii...u r begging nw...Lwkmd
Re: The Aftermath Of Rapture by Rozaytee: 4:18pm On Oct 29, 2017
spongeisback:
World war 1 was fought, millions died and Jesus didn't come...World war 2 millions died Jesus still didn't come, famine, several earthquakes more rumors of war still Jesus didn't come when will you all wake from your slumber? Why does a Jewish god have to be the true "God"? Is it because our African gods never promised you eternal life and streets of gold and all those crap you see in fantasy movies? Wake up! Wake up! Your oppressor have woken up! Able bodied youths using Internet time they can use to research and make our continent better to argue and fight for a silent god.
keep ranting...no go repent...
Re: The Aftermath Of Rapture by Rozaytee: 4:21pm On Oct 29, 2017
Randy91:

Lolz... Chaiiiiiii...u r begging nw...Lwkmd
yes cuz we are all sinners...in one way or d other...no one knows d day time or hour......so we always need his mercy...cus its surely gonna be a great day
Re: The Aftermath Of Rapture by paxonel(m): 4:22pm On Oct 29, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
My dear before you crucify him,read,study,meditate on Revelation 12 vs 1-5; Revelation 14 vs 1-4(this is the first harvest,these are the first fruit;the rapture)...Compare with 1 Thess 4 vs 15-17.On an overview of events soon to be witnessed, study the entirety of Revelation Chapters 12-18.He is not fear mongering,he is only enlightening the ignorant and careless of whats reality,GOD's standard...look around you,perceive events world wide...its started,be ready.Btw this is GOD's Word not Roman Catholic doctrine...HIS Word,HE keeps.
I have read all those scriptures before, they are all talking about something else, not rapture OK.
We were all deceived by churches .
For instance, 1 the 4:15-17 was talking about resurrection of the dead (if you read the whole 1thes 4 to the end you will understand).
Rev 12 and Rev 14 are all figurative languages representing what John saw in his vision, not rapture .
So that guy is not educating anything, he will only succeed in putting few christians in confusion and fear. He is ignorant
Re: The Aftermath Of Rapture by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 29, 2017
@akin1212,don't be a simpleton! oh well,i guess you just may be...You have not the capacity to comprehend certain realities.You are asleep spiritually hence you cannot perceive 'reality'...wake up before its too late!With science and technological advancement,is earth/the world a better place?NO...Will it get better?NO...are there cataclysmic events fixing to shake the earth?Yes...So for your so called enlightened and educated stance(thats if you are indeed...Anyways it don't matter if you are or not),you really are ignorant...For the better part,you make your choices daily and others have made theirs,so no need to rain on their parade or belief.

Re: The Aftermath Of Rapture by michony505(m): 4:26pm On Oct 29, 2017
Hier:
1. It is going to be the next greatest event that will shock all the continents of the world.
2. It is going to take place suddenly, abruptly, unexpectedly, without warning and without prior notice.
3. There shall be no second version of the event.
4. A greater percentage of Christians may be taken unawares.
5. Careless Christians who miss the event will have no other similar gracious opportunity.
6. The event shall have no regard or respect for ecclesiastical titles or church leadership positions.
7. It shall be a day when the sheep shall be separated from the goats.
8. The day shall differentiate between the Broad Way Christians from the Narrow Way Christians.
9. The day shall separate sincerity from hypocrisy.
10. The day shall differentiate between those who harbour secret sins from those who abhor secret sins.
11. The day shall separate those whose lives are hidden in Christ from those who are hiding in the church.
12. The day shall show a glaring, clear, conspicuous, demarcation between Christians who walk on the path of holiness from those who walk on the path of worldliness.
13. It shall be a day of double emotion: joy for some and unimaginable, indescribable, uncontrollable regrets for others.
14. It shall be a day of surprises- some “Big names” may miss the flight while some “Less known” may be on board.
15. Another surprise may be that a man or woman who had faithfully served the Lord for many years may defile his or her garment a few minutes before the sound of that summoning trumpet and miss the flight while a notorious sinner may surrender his or her life to Jesus within the same time frame and go to heaven.
16. This event may happen now, today, this week, this month, this year or next year!
17. Wise Christians, like the five virgins that took extra oil, are expected to get ready, yes, to get prepared.
18. After the event, all those who are bitter against one another, malicious, unforgiving, jealous, arrogant, haters, hypocrites, drunkards, fornicators, adulterers, adulteresses, murderers with weapons and murderers with tongue etc, shall have enough time to continue in their trade.
19. When the event is over there shall be revival among those who have chosen to stay behind not because there will be a second chance, no, but because the reality of the event would have struck them like a thunderbolt. But they will have to pay with their own blood.
20. When the event is over, those who are left behind shall no longer be safe to worship in their gigantic, fanciful and multi-billion Dollars/Cedis cathedrals. Instead they shall seek safety in caves, bushes and abandoned and dilapidated but hidden structures.
21. When this great event is over, each time those who will miss their flight manage to gather for worship, they will pay attention to only one sermon- whether they gather in Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, North or South America; the sermon will only centre on “How to Meet the Divine Standard and Join the Other Saints”.
22. It is also worthy to note that those who will be left behind will never have any business with comedians at their altars anymore. No! There shall no longer be gatherings for entertainments. Whenever, they manage to gather, it shall always be for serious religious business only.
23. The prayer pattern of those who will be left behind will also undergo a radical change. They will not be praying for things anymore. They will only be praying for strength to withstand the tortures of the Anti-Christ and die bravely to join the other saints. None will be praying for jobs, marriages, etc.
24. It is equally worthy of note that some of those who will miss their flight will not be able to endure the torture of the Anti Christ. They will receive the mark of the beast and thereby be doomed forever.
25. When the ready saints are gone, all our denominational walls of partition will collapse. The man or woman who use to worship in Deeper Life, for instance, will hide in the same place with those who worship in Christ Embassy, Church of God Mission, Assemblies of God, Word Aflame, Action Chapel, Winners Chapel, Lighthouse Chapel etc and nobody will remember to claim superiority anymore because then they will be facing a common enemy.
26. When this event is over, each time believers who will miss their flight manage to gather anywhere for worship, there will be an atmosphere of sobriety. This rowdiness we witness today shall be no more.
27. There shall also be a radical change in the attitude of those who will miss their flight towards Bible study. What we have now is an attitude characterized by a high degree of nonchalance and indifference, but when the ready saints are gone, those who will be left behind will begin to take their bible study seriously.
28. All the teens and youths who come to church to please their parents will repent after this great event; yes, they will begin to seek God for themselves.
29. When the event is over, all those who will do any form of business in the schools, hospitals, banks, etc, will have to bear the mark of beast (666) or be hunted down and killed like common criminals.
30. One of the gains of this reminder is that there may be someone reading this piece today who will take a firm decision to ensure that he/she gets on board that celestial flight travelling to Glory.
copied
*PLEASE SHARE TO SAVE A SOUL*
God bless you.
O lord give us the grace to be found faithful
Re: The Aftermath Of Rapture by Akin1212(m): 4:36pm On Oct 29, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
@akin1212,don't be a simpleton! oh well,i guess you just may be...You have not the capacity to comprehend certain realities.You are asleep spiritually hence you cannot perceive 'reality'...wake up before its too late!With science and technological advancement,is earth/the world a better place?NO...Will it get better?NO...are there cataclysmic events fixing to shake the earth?Yes...So for your so called enlightened and educated stance(thats if you are indeed...Anyways it don't matter if you are or not),you really are ignorant...For the better part,you make your choices daily and others have made theirs,so no need to rain on their parade or belief.

To say I am disappointed is not enough. In your words, You said "I have not the capacity to comprehend certain realities. I am asleep spiritually and hence I cannot perceive reality." The painful part is that you are the simpleton here and your foolhardiness is wonderful. Do you mean physicality when you said spirituality? How can you align spirituality with reality? That's dumb really, I am more than disappointed.

In the world of today, stupidity tags intelligence stupid, what can I say? It's your human rights, but truth be told. You are really dumb.

When did science come? You don't know I am sure. But without science, the world wasn't a better place either, it was the time cavemen with minds like yours invented the religion and created a fairy being who lives in the sky. Killings and everything were happening everywhere and the world was shaking hard. What's your point with science? Jesus couldn't use the internet and talk to the people of Africa, but wherever you are now, we are communicating. Yet you are condemning science with one of its inventions, that's really dumb once again. All your lines and sentences are full of baloneys.

Why are you begging me to stop? It's not my business if you have made your choice. I may decide to speak against the unreasonable and void choice you have made, freedom of speech, ever heard of it?
Re: The Aftermath Of Rapture by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 29, 2017
paxonel:

I have read all those scriptures before, they are all talking about something else, not rapture OK.
We were all deceived by churches .
For instance, 1 the 4:15-17 was talking about resurrection of the dead (if you read the whole 1thes 4 to the end you will understand).
Rev 12 and Rev 14 are all figurative languages representing what John saw in his vision, not rapture .
So that guy is not educating anything, he will only succeed in putting few christians in confusion and fear. He is ignorant
So educate us on the something different...i am not a "Church" person...but i came in contact with reality.If you were deceived by whatsoever,the Scriptures are there...Now how would you explain Joseph revealing himself to his brothers but first taking in his egyptian bride to the mount Olive prophecy in tandem with Rev 14?
Re: The Aftermath Of Rapture by Fabemso: 4:38pm On Oct 29, 2017
Its shocking to find out that there are this much people not believing in Christ and the events that must surely come to pass.
I lose nothing if I believed and yet at the end it wasn't true, but I lose all if I refuse to believe and wake up the other end to find it out worse than I was even told.

Its your choice to make, but if I were to counsel you, I would say choose Jesus and prepare to be with him!

Re: The Aftermath Of Rapture by Akin1212(m): 4:40pm On Oct 29, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
So educate us on the something different...i am not a "Church" person...but i came in contact with reality.If you were deceived by whatsoever,the Scriptures are there...Now how would you explain Joseph revealing himself to his brothers but first taking in his egyptian bride to the mount Olive prophecy in tandem with Rev 14?

Your understanding of reality is incredibly amusing. The reality where god exists but can't show up. Lol. Take this and ruminate on it. You must have seen it before, but see it again and make it a memory verse.

Don't be scared of the truth. Read and think....
“Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing?
Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing?
Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing?
Then why call him God?”
Re: The Aftermath Of Rapture by Akin1212(m): 4:43pm On Oct 29, 2017
Fabemso:
Its shocking to find out that there are this much people not believing in Christ and the events that must surely come to pass.
I lose nothing if I believed and yet at the end it wasn't true, but I lose all if I refuse to believe and wake up the other end to find it out worse than I was even told.

Its your choice to make, but if I were to counsel you, I would say choose Jesus and prepare to be with him!

Yes, that is it, it all boils down to the fear that lives in your mind and chews your soul away. Hell and Heaven

The difference between people like me and you is that we have conquered that fear and we also have logic. Go and buy some, please
Re: The Aftermath Of Rapture by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 29, 2017
@akin1212,your reality is based on physical mundane and material existence thats the challenge with you and your problem...but ofcourse an idiot will be quick to term balooney that which he does not comprehend.The more you portray yourself as educated,the more your ignorance you expose.Now if there are questions you have,not for the sake of argument but to learn or grow by to offset any confusion you may have,by all means ask!
Re: The Aftermath Of Rapture by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 29, 2017
Akin1212:

Your understanding of reality is incredibly amusing. The reality where god exists but can't show up. Lol. Take this and ruminate on it. You must have seen it before, but see it again and make it a memory verse.

Don't be scared of the truth. Read and think....
“Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing?
Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing?
Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing?
Then why call him God?”
Hilarious but its a good step...at least,the ability to ask questions...questions i am more than willing to provide answer to
Re: The Aftermath Of Rapture by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 29, 2017
Re: The Aftermath Of Rapture by Akin1212(m): 5:00pm On Oct 29, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
@akin1212,your reality is based on physical mundane and material existence thats the challenge with you and your problem...but ofcourse an idiot will be quick to term balooney that which he does not comprehend.The more you portray yourself as educated,the more your ignorance you expose.Now if there are questions you have,not for the sake of argument but to learn or grow by to offset any confusion you may have,by all means ask!

It is not my reality, it is the reality of everyone. You and I eat rice and beans, none of us eat manna that they allegedly eat in heaven. Now that's a typical explanation of reality. You urinate and poopoo, that's reality. What is realistic about the spirit? Do you have a dictionary by chance? Please make use of it. I will help you by posting a screenshot.

Why are you Christians ironic in nature? Must you post that I am ignorant just to cast a shadow on your incredible ignorance? You are the one who has been ranting unrealistically since. You even castigated science and cited that it is responsible for the problems of the world. The problems that have been there since way back. That's really unintelligent. How can I ask someone like you a question? So you can feed me some dumbness? Hell no. Check below for concise definitions of reality. If you like, still don't understand that it aligns with the physical world.

Re: The Aftermath Of Rapture by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 29, 2017
You really are slow.My reference to science was to point to you the world is outta control and it is beyond scientific and technological advancement! Rant?! i have been patient and as cool as a cucumber...don't throw words about needlessly.it been amusing chatting with you but really i gotta wrap this up...i can't handle talking with slow people,its tiresome.Take this in good faith,'wake up from your slumber!
Re: The Aftermath Of Rapture by dalass(f): 6:16pm On Oct 29, 2017
XXLDICK:
Hmmm, they have started again.

The second coming of Jesus Christ

For over 2000 years they keep saying he is coming soon

Over 2000 years ago Jesus said that generation shall not pass away before he comes.
Matthew 24: 34

Is there anybody over 2000 years old?

There's no rapture, deal with it.

Christianity is a lie and it's purpose has been defeated
As it is written, a thousand years is like a day before the Lord... Meaning our calendar is not God's means of calculations for years
Re: The Aftermath Of Rapture by OtemSapien: 6:24pm On Oct 29, 2017
dalass:
As it is written, a thousand years is like a day before the Lord... Meaning our calendar is not God's means of calculations for years
Now, you who know the calendar of Yahweh should be able to answer a question I posted on a particular thread. I will refer you to the thread as soon as I locate it.https://www.nairaland.com/4121111/what-does-thousand-years-yahweh
Re: The Aftermath Of Rapture by Akin1212(m): 6:32pm On Oct 29, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
You really are slow.My reference to science was to point to you the world is outta control and it is beyond scientific and technological advancement! Rant?! i have been patient and as cool as a cucumber...don't throw words about needlessly.it been amusing chatting with you but really i gotta wrap this up...i can't handle talking with slow people,its tiresome.Take this in good faith,'wake up from your slumber!

What was the need for the reference? Oh, you're retardedd of course.

You drifted and brought science claiming cataclysmic events are going to shake the world. But that's your cup of tea, I hope you have brushed up your retardation a bit.
Did you just say you have been cool? Well, I am not surprised to see someone who started throwing tantrums saying she has been cool, after enraging someone who could destroy her, it's a resignation statement. All Christians are like this so it's typical. Normally, I woulda done a lot of harm to a boob like you, but you're lucky you're a female.
I wouldn't want to continue celebrating your futility too, so go and smoke leave if you can. Speaking of slumber, I wish you can withdraw from your spiritual shenanigans and face reality

Good day.
Re: The Aftermath Of Rapture by princejones(m): 7:22pm On Oct 29, 2017
Father,let your mercy prevail
Re: The Aftermath Of Rapture by MistadeRegal(m): 8:43pm On Oct 29, 2017
spongeisback:
World war 1 was fought, millions died and Jesus didn't come...World war 2 millions died Jesus still didn't come, famine, several earthquakes more rumors of war still Jesus didn't come when will you all wake from your slumber? Why does a Jewish god have to be the true "God"? Is it because our African gods never promised you eternal life and streets of gold and all those crap you see in fantasy movies? Wake up! Wake up! Your oppressor have woken up! Able bodied youths using Internet time they can use to research and make our continent better to argue and fight for a silent god.

And you think this is hilarious?
Repent and be converted.
Give your heart to know Wisdom and you will understand the mystery of the End of the world.
Re: The Aftermath Of Rapture by otr1(m): 8:45pm On Oct 29, 2017
OtemSapien:
He's not actually obsessed with it, rather, he is hammering on the flaws of it so that minds could be freed. Do you think our ancestors got converted the first day they got preached to?
Looking for flaws where there is none. The guy is not even intelligent enough to know his right from left. If he's as intelligent as he claims to be, he should have known that in Matthew 24:34, for instance, the greek word 'genea' translated as 'generation' in english primarily means 'race of people' and not necessarily 30-33years span. A free mind should know such glaring detail. Not everybody follows a religion blindly or because we are born into it. For me, I don't believe the God I serve will burn sinners in hellfire for eternity just for a short life of sin. Even the most popular Bible verse, John 3:16, made it clear that sinners will perish (die). This is consistent with the Bible verse that says 'the wages of sin is death' and that that says 'the soul that sins shall die.
Re: The Aftermath Of Rapture by Akin1212(m): 9:03pm On Oct 29, 2017
otr1:
Looking for flaws where there is none. The guy is not even intelligent enough to know his right from left. If he's as intelligent as he claims to be, he should have known that in Matthew 24:34, for instance, the greek word 'genea' translated as 'generation' in english primarily means 'race of people' and not necessarily 30-33years span. A free mind should know such glaring detail. Not everybody follows a religion blindly or because we are born into it. For me, I don't believe the God I serve will burn sinners in hellfire for eternity just for a short life of sin. Even the most popular Bible verse, John 3:16, made it clear that sinners will perish (die). This is consistent with the Bible verse that says 'the wages of sin is death' and that that says 'the soul that sins shall die.

This is the most intelligently carved post in the world. Otondo grin grin

Can A Christian Man (marry (two (2))wives? Is It A Sin? / How God Came Into Existence. / A Layman's Question About The Multiverse Theory?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106