Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,383 members, 7,797,054 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner (45631 Views)

House Leadership: PDP Mounts Pressure On Dogara To Accept Minority Leader / Saraki And Dogara Spotted At Buhari’s Inauguration: Caption The Picture / Buhari Pictured With Saraki And Dogara After The Budget Presentation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by learnedman(m): 5:42am On Oct 27, 2017
Is hosting dinner and snapping pictures of it an achievment ? They should come and host the uncountable unemployed youths in my area and snap pictures of the numerous death trap federal roads in my region!
Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by enemyofprogress: 6:14am On Oct 27, 2017
BabaCommander:
Is he begging them not to impeach him? Buhari is a corrupt clanish bigoted jihadist dullarddd
no,he is lobbying them to impeachment him because he has lost it
Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by joncom(m): 6:15am On Oct 27, 2017
WealthPhillips:
Am I the only one that noticed this was tweeted by 1:52pm?

And you call it Dinner...

Lol, what do I know sef?

Shebi I am just a nairalander...
I think it was an information telling us they will be hosted to a dinner. They had to use an old pics of an earlier dinner.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by Fxwarrior: 6:18am On Oct 27, 2017
You dare call this fura da nunu 'dinner'?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by morbeta(m): 6:25am On Oct 27, 2017
LMAyedun:
You see that man with red cap, he is a strong member of the cabal running the Gov't.

Buhari is the most overrated President in the history of human race.

Abeg who is this red cap cabal member.. grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by talk2percy(m): 6:28am On Oct 27, 2017
So none of them is with otapiapia there

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by olotan2: 6:28am On Oct 27, 2017
that man with red cap is not loyal , his action shows he has something contrary in mind and that equally known to saraki , his action shows.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by captianfreeman(m): 6:32am On Oct 27, 2017
You see the man with red cap?
There is something crocked about him and his looks. He always look like a con artist that is about to be arrested.

My professional observation as a detective.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by sunnyeinstein(m): 6:38am On Oct 27, 2017
amodu:
See as Abba Kyari dey look Saraki on kind

I tink say na only me see am. This pix says so much about who's running nigeria and who's angry abt it all

Kyari is the boss
Buhari is an uninterested puppet
Dogara be saving vex cos of camera
Saraki is past the dialogue stage. The guy- also with presidential ambition- is like "let's kuku scatter it all, abi what nonsense is all this"

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by Offpoint: 6:43am On Oct 27, 2017
motun2017:
so we should fry beans?
no dear... beans is too expensive.... let's fry paracetamolgrin
Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by toprealman: 6:46am On Oct 27, 2017
na them Buhari de try call for phone
Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by gGGODDd(m): 6:50am On Oct 27, 2017
LMAyedun:
You see that man with red cap, he is a strong member of the cabal running the Gov't.

Buhari is the most overrated President in the history of human race.
Are u trying to say kyari runs d govt than the president himself?
Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by vabok(m): 7:02am On Oct 27, 2017
So what is beady-eyed Abba Kyari doing there
This old man no go listen to Nigerians' warnings eh? Oya, carry go...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by gGGODDd(m): 7:04am On Oct 27, 2017
teresafaith:
So jubrin won't go back to his country abi, he is busy chopping our money and hosting stupid dinners on stupid fifu
Stop referring to the president as jubril from sudan. its getting more annoying and its not funny. I'm not in support of the bad governance but that doesn't mean Buhari from Daura, Katsina state is no longer the president. when u spread rumours from cancerous brains of ffk nd a miscreant like asari dokubo u only end up being a stupid suffering citizen
Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by coluka: 7:07am On Oct 27, 2017
brainpulse:
Some media houses sha with their lies that Saraki and Dogara were not allowed.

Help yourself. Even the president's spokesman Garba shehu has apologized to Saraki and Dogara for the actions of the "overzealous" security men. They have even started an investigation into the matter.
Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by Teenaira: 7:14am On Oct 27, 2017
Naff24:
But they said they left angrily earlier na, why dem con go back? Dem must be Ebinna grin

They went back to chop our money
Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by femi4: 7:15am On Oct 27, 2017
WealthPhillips:

Lol, what do I know sef?

Seems you don't know the definition of dinner apart from evening food

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by mexxmoney: 7:15am On Oct 27, 2017
brainpulse:
Some media houses sha with their lies that Saraki and Dogara were not allowed.

Have you asked yourself how a pic was posted on twitter by 1:52 pm yesterday afternoon for a dinner that was supposed to hold by 8:30pm last night? Did the poster go into future to take the pics or what? Common sense is not common
Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by mexxmoney: 7:17am On Oct 27, 2017
femi4:
Seems you don't know the definition of dinner apart from evening food

Stop trying to hard. Dinners don't hold at 1:52pm ever.
Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by Teenaira: 7:19am On Oct 27, 2017
talk2percy:
So they later turned back?? Long throats. But wetin them they even chop sef

You no go understand. Na 10 course meal !!!
Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 27, 2017
Semper247:
Sai baba
This life can be funny' I know of a friend who said buhari can never returned to nigeria alive' he said buhari is already dead' two weeks later the man died of liver problem' but today that same buhari is alive and strong' still standing tall' this life nawah'
Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by bkool7(m): 7:36am On Oct 27, 2017
WealthPhillips:

Lol, what do I know sef?

Dinner usually refers to the most significant and
important meal of the day, which can be the noon
or the evening meal. However, the term "dinner"
can have many different meanings depending on
the culture; it may mean a meal of any size eaten
at any time of the day.
Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by ufuosman(m): 7:37am On Oct 27, 2017
Na soaking garri dogara dey sip?
Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by bkool7(m): 7:41am On Oct 27, 2017
mexxmoney:

Stop trying to hard. Dinners don't hold at 1:52pm ever.

Dinner usually refers to the most significant and
important meal of the day, which can be the noon
or the evening meal. However, the term "dinner
can have many different meanings depending on
the culture; it may mean a meal of any size eaten
at any time of the day.

This ought to be common knowledge but just in case you ask for a link, here it is below

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinner
Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by DTaj: 8:00am On Oct 27, 2017
Wisdomkosi:
Which one we go believe? Naija don tire me Abeg grin grin

Wisdom, Buhari met and had dinner with the 4 presiding officers of the National Assembly: Senate President Saraki, Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu, House Speaker Dogara, and Deputy House Speaker Lasun. What happened (which many newspapers fully reported) was the following:

1. The CSO to the President allowed these 4 Principal Officers to bring their cars into the Villa, very near to the dinner venue.
2. Other Principal Officers and selected Senators and Reps (about 20) were asked to come down from their Coaster Bus and undertake biometric for issuance of tags (which is the normal routine) before attending the dinner.
3. The Senators and the Reps (NOT THE 4 PRESIDING OFFICERS) REFUSED to come down from their Coaster Bus and left the Villa.
4. The expanded dinner (which will involve the 20 Senators and Reps who left the Villa) has now been re-scheduled for next Tuesday, October 31.

So, it is NOT TRUE that Saraki, Ekweremadu, Dogara, and Lasun stormed out of the Villa.
Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by 9jajoseph: 8:29am On Oct 27, 2017
Naff24:

For your dream grin
am just waking up o
Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by Naff24(f): 8:32am On Oct 27, 2017
OgbeniSir, if I slap you enh, your brainless skull go scatter on your palms undecided
Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by Naff24(f): 8:33am On Oct 27, 2017
OgbeniSir:
Your papa be ebinna

quote author=Naff24 post=61804506]But they said they left angrily earlier na, why dem con go back? Dem must be Ebinna grin

Bros but why na? Shey you fit tell us how you take relate with these gullible men? Cz wetin you wan die ontop now never clear to me biko undecided
Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 27, 2017
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Receives His Son And Schoolmates At The National Assembly / President Buhari Wishes Nigerians A Happy New Year / Hon. Ladi Adebutu Leads Protest To INEC Headquarters In Abeokuta(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.