Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,896 members, 7,806,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Can You U Go To War If Our Current President Is Killed Outside This Country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can You U Go To War If Our Current President Is Killed Outside This Country (4632 Views)

RECAP: BREAKING: There'll Be War If They Rig This Election, Says Uche Secondus / 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus / Fani-Kayode: "There Will Be War If Governor Ortom Is Killed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You U Go To War If Our Current President Is Killed Outside This Country by nNEOo(m): 10:41pm On Oct 26, 2017
Ok straight to the question!
Will you go to war if our current president or his vice is murdered outside this country?
What will happen to nigeria that will prompt you to defend her.
Let hear your thoughts'-driven opinions

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Can You U Go To War If Our Current President Is Killed Outside This Country by Nkemtreasure: 10:43pm On Oct 26, 2017
Op if na joke, stop am o. Go to war? For what? When he says he's not aware of anything happening around him, does he know if he is in Nigeria? Abeeeeeggggggiiii

25 Likes

Re: Can You U Go To War If Our Current President Is Killed Outside This Country by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 26, 2017
War ko

Warren buffet ni.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You U Go To War If Our Current President Is Killed Outside This Country by nNEOo(m): 10:45pm On Oct 26, 2017
Nkemtreasure:
Op if na joke, stop am o. Go to war? For what? When he says he's not aware of anything happening around him, does he know if he is in Nigeria? Abeeeeeggggggiiii
lol ok baba on what cause will u fight for nigeria
Re: Can You U Go To War If Our Current President Is Killed Outside This Country by achi4u(m): 10:46pm On Oct 26, 2017
Guy which president are you talking about?
Do you say defend Nigeria?
Odi Egwu
I will even tell the evading enemy where u hide ur weapons grin

28 Likes

Re: Can You U Go To War If Our Current President Is Killed Outside This Country by olayinks007(m): 10:46pm On Oct 26, 2017
nNEOo:
Ok straight to the question!
Will you go to war if our current president or his vice is murdered outside this country?
What will happen to nigeria that will prompt you to defend her.
Let hear your thoughts'-driven opinions

Cc: lalasticlala

Eeeya go 2 war because of BuBu, ko le werk my broda.

9 Likes

Re: Can You U Go To War If Our Current President Is Killed Outside This Country by nNEOo(m): 10:47pm On Oct 26, 2017
cummando:
War ko

Warren buffet ni.

we're talking about a whole president of your country here are u nt a patriot?
Re: Can You U Go To War If Our Current President Is Killed Outside This Country by achi4u(m): 10:48pm On Oct 26, 2017
Nkemtreasure:
gringringrin

Jesus!

Buhari should join us here in Nairaland and learn many things.

At least he's HBP will rise with this ur post.

14 Likes

Re: Can You U Go To War If Our Current President Is Killed Outside This Country by Megatrix: 10:49pm On Oct 26, 2017
We'll just forgive the offending country or leave them For God, elect a new president and move on

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You U Go To War If Our Current President Is Killed Outside This Country by achi4u(m): 10:51pm On Oct 26, 2017
nNEOo:

we're talking about a whole president of your country here are u nt a patriot?
pa gini?

No be only Patriot na Patrick cheesy

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You U Go To War If Our Current President Is Killed Outside This Country by nNEOo(m): 10:52pm On Oct 26, 2017
Luckianti:
I will send tubers of yam to such country, though not in appreciation for a job well done but i wont go to war, no no!

hw APC will come 4 ur HEAD

Re: Can You U Go To War If Our Current President Is Killed Outside This Country by eyeview: 10:52pm On Oct 26, 2017
Why would I?
We'll just throw in abba kyari, Babachir lawal, magu, Idris, Mamman Daura as bonus to such country

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You U Go To War If Our Current President Is Killed Outside This Country by nNEOo(m): 10:55pm On Oct 26, 2017
Lalasticlala come oh it seems so far ppl dont give a Bleep about this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You U Go To War If Our Current President Is Killed Outside This Country by dollytino4real(f): 10:57pm On Oct 26, 2017
war is a name of a country, animal, place or tins

1 Like

Re: Can You U Go To War If Our Current President Is Killed Outside This Country by Atiku2019: 11:00pm On Oct 26, 2017
I'll go to war with an Anti Aircraft gun mounted on my Toyota Hilux.

Yes I want Buhari out of Ask Rock in 2019, but I'll go to war if any country harms of kills my President.

God Bless Nigeria
cool
Re: Can You U Go To War If Our Current President Is Killed Outside This Country by Gentlevin: 11:02pm On Oct 26, 2017
All I will do is to get LAI(LIE) MOHAMMED to lie to Nigerians that d president is not dead but went for a holiday rest.......and there will be no war.......

3 Likes

Re: Can You U Go To War If Our Current President Is Killed Outside This Country by nNEOo(m): 11:02pm On Oct 26, 2017
eyeview:
Why would I?
We'll just throw in abba kyari, Babachir lawal, magu, Idris, Mamman Daura as bonus to such country
why are these names u mentioned marginalisd ...hope u'r nt unknwingly joining our tridal goons?
Re: Can You U Go To War If Our Current President Is Killed Outside This Country by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:05pm On Oct 26, 2017
@ Op.......

Do You Thank Or Fight The Person That Helped You To Offload A Heavy Load??

1 Like

Re: Can You U Go To War If Our Current President Is Killed Outside This Country by nNEOo(m): 11:05pm On Oct 26, 2017
dollytino4real:
war is a name of a country, animal, place or tins
i'll take that as a big fat NO YOU WONT
Re: Can You U Go To War If Our Current President Is Killed Outside This Country by nNEOo(m): 11:06pm On Oct 26, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
@ Op.......

chio

Re: Can You U Go To War If Our Current President Is Killed Outside This Country by nNEOo(m): 11:09pm On Oct 26, 2017
Atiku2019:
I'll go to war with an Anti Aircraft gun mounted on my Toyota Hilux.

Yes I want Buhari out of Ask Rock in 2019, but I'll go to war if any country harms of kills my President.

God Bless Nigeria
cool
if you're killed who will vote for atiku2019

2 Likes

Re: Can You U Go To War If Our Current President Is Killed Outside This Country by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:10pm On Oct 26, 2017
nNEOo:

chio
but na it be it nah angry
Re: Can You U Go To War If Our Current President Is Killed Outside This Country by FarahAideed: 11:12pm On Oct 26, 2017
No way ... I will send my tithe to whatever country that neutralizes the herdsman of Daura

5 Likes

Re: Can You U Go To War If Our Current President Is Killed Outside This Country by Atiku2019: 11:12pm On Oct 26, 2017
nNEOo:

if you're killed who will vote for atiku2019

Others can carry on wink I'm loyal to the Presidential seat of my country
Re: Can You U Go To War If Our Current President Is Killed Outside This Country by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:12pm On Oct 26, 2017
Yes, I will go to war. On the side of the other country.

5 Likes

Re: Can You U Go To War If Our Current President Is Killed Outside This Country by nNEOo(m): 11:13pm On Oct 26, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
but na it be it nah angry
but seriously can u fight fo this country for any reason
Re: Can You U Go To War If Our Current President Is Killed Outside This Country by nNEOo(m): 11:15pm On Oct 26, 2017
FarahAideed:
No way ... I will send my tithe to whatever country that neutralizes the herdsman of Daura
church a'bgasagó!

1 Like

Re: Can You U Go To War If Our Current President Is Killed Outside This Country by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:18pm On Oct 26, 2017
nNEOo:

but seriously can u fight fo this country for any reason
I fit fight for you as a person, but me fighting for Nigeria?? Make fire thunder me angry

3 Likes

Re: Can You U Go To War If Our Current President Is Killed Outside This Country by nNEOo(m): 11:18pm On Oct 26, 2017
Atiku2019:

Others can carry on wink I'm loyal to the Presidential seat of my country
you don't gerrit bro you're the only one that can vote n make buhari president 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You U Go To War If Our Current President Is Killed Outside This Country by nNEOo(m): 11:20pm On Oct 26, 2017
AlfaSeltzer:
Yes, I will go to war. On the side of the other country.

n still fyt against nigeria? Course am nt getting it oh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trump Orders Buhari To Go Back Home And Sign Rejected Trade Agreement / You Must Earn The Confidence Of Nigerians Again - APC To INEC / Nigerians Rain Curses On Tinubu Over 2023 Election - Screen Shots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.