Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,748 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You (48674 Views)

Ladies That Wear Pant And Tight Under Their Dresses. Right Or Wrong? / Check Out This Lady Shoes | Can You Rock 'em / Photos Of A Lady Wearing Tight, Ripped Denim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You by Queenlovely(f): 12:18am On Oct 27, 2017
A client of mine opened up to me that the Bunion is what makes his girlfriend unattractive. I have never heard of bunion until now.
He complain that his own wife Won't be a disfigured person. He would love to marry her but don't want to regret later. I let him just talk without interruption. The lady in question doesn't know it was the Bunion that is at the centre of his change in attitude. I told him to come back tomorrow.
Bunion is caused by tight shoes. Uncomfortable shoes with no allowance. The big toe tilt towards the next toe.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You by Jointhemiltons2(m): 12:24am On Oct 27, 2017
I tot dz stuff was just a natural xumfn

41 Likes

Re: This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You by NIGHTMAREOO7: 1:33am On Oct 27, 2017
Jointhemiltons2:

Same here..
Ayam not understanding

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You by darkmarky(m): 4:34am On Oct 27, 2017
Wow
Re: This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You by Queenlovely(f): 7:50am On Oct 27, 2017
Seun Lalasticlala mynd44
Re: This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You by looseweight: 7:55am On Oct 27, 2017
Woooww....New to me

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You by andymofia(m): 7:56am On Oct 27, 2017
It's actually what poverty can do to you. If you get money why you go buy tight shoe? You will definitely buy your size. Tight shoe is usually 'brother dash me'

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You by Kadejo(m): 7:56am On Oct 27, 2017
This one weak me this morning.....

1 Like

Re: This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You by wunmi590(m): 7:56am On Oct 27, 2017
Very bad, and scary feet

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You by doughziay: 7:56am On Oct 27, 2017

Op, put graphic pics abeg

The last pics looks like a turkey.

37 Likes

Re: This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You by MaryBenn(f): 7:56am On Oct 27, 2017
Those of you saying it's not true, do yourself a favor and read more on it undecided
What you don't know, is bigger than you

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You by VoltageDivida(m): 7:56am On Oct 27, 2017
I wondered why most ladies will wear high hills to occasions but end up wearing slippers back.

Btw,
Since my school has refused to mobilize me for service, I am looking for any job (preferably engineering or IT inclined) in either Port Harcourt, kaduna, Calabar or Abuja. Please help a brother overcome idleness by linking me up. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You by chloedogie(m): 7:56am On Oct 27, 2017
Oprah Winfrey comes to mind. Fashion sha.
Re: This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You by Dantejnr(m): 7:57am On Oct 27, 2017
Tight shoes could get u colored toe nails too

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You by Bunmarium(m): 7:57am On Oct 27, 2017
the people I see this mostly on their legs are people who wear football boots

15 Likes

Re: This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You by DopeBoss(m): 7:57am On Oct 27, 2017
Green222:
It's not true. All those are natural. For how long will a shoe tight one to cause that deformity? Every tight shoe use to loosen up within a week
:
Seeker17:
embarassed Adonbilivit
Oh yea who doubt wat shall it profit uundecided

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You by akereconfi: 7:57am On Oct 27, 2017
Jointhemiltons2:

I find your abbreviation so uncomfortable than the picture on this thread.

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You by Killurself: 7:57am On Oct 27, 2017
Even injury
Re: This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You by AerialMapper: 7:58am On Oct 27, 2017
Nasty!!! I have a foot fetish so when i see a girl my eyes instinctively goes to her feet. Feet like these give me nightmares

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You by Green222: 7:58am On Oct 27, 2017
It's not true. All those are natural. For how long will a shoe tight one to cause that deformity? Every tight shoe use to loosen up within a week

1 Like

Re: This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You by virjay: 7:58am On Oct 27, 2017
Is not true. I know so many people including women that have similar leg and had never wore cover shoes.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 27, 2017
Bunion
Re: This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You by Seeker17(m): 7:59am On Oct 27, 2017
embarassed Adonbilivit
Re: This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You by sunshineV(f): 7:59am On Oct 27, 2017
Afi bunion nah...e like bitcoin
Re: This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You by Funjosh(m): 8:00am On Oct 27, 2017
I don't even wear tight shoes embarassed

1 Like

Re: This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You by Dumdumfashion(f): 8:01am On Oct 27, 2017
There are kids with legs like this. They never even begin wear shoe like that.

There are still adults way no dey see there shoe size for market. All their shoes are tight and their leg no be like this

Make una free people joor.
This one Na natural something

8 Likes

Re: This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You by MhizzAJ(f): 8:01am On Oct 27, 2017
I wear tight shoes

I'll ve to stop then
Re: This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You by michaelisaiah: 8:01am On Oct 27, 2017
Nawa o
Re: This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You by Titto93(m): 8:01am On Oct 27, 2017
Why should shoe manufacturers make shoes in V-shape while our feet are in U-shape

Watch, subscribe and share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uv4h8Eexlo8

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You by Bayodele19(f): 8:02am On Oct 27, 2017
Not all are caused by tight shoes, some are natural.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hairstylist Transformed A Bald Woman To Someone With Fully Grown Hair (photos) / Guys Can You Rock This? / Is This The Funkiest Mama In Nigeria? (photo).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.