Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

How To Index Your New Blog Post On Google In A Minute - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Index Your New Blog Post On Google In A Minute (2049 Views)

How To Get Google To Index Your New Website In 2019 - 11 Ways To Do It Instantly / 10 Most Searched Topics On Google In 2017 / How To Index Your New Blog Post On Google In A Minute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Index Your New Blog Post On Google In A Minute by Nobody: 2:45am On Oct 27, 2017
most problem bloggers find it not easy to get their new blog post index on google despite they have submit their site url GOOGLE WEBMASTER am also one the blogger before that find it difficult to index my new post on google but thanks to one of my pro blogger founder of zealmat.com that share me this tips on how to index my nw blog post on google in minute with ease,

STEPS TO INDEX YOUR NEW BLOG POST ON GOOGLE IN MINUTE

[url][/url]http://www.tolulopeworld.tk/2017/10/how-to-index-your-new-blog-post-on-google-in-a-minute.html
Re: How To Index Your New Blog Post On Google In A Minute by smith8080(m): 10:59pm On Nov 05, 2017
Re: How To Index Your New Blog Post On Google In A Minute by cyberhope(m): 12:27am On Nov 06, 2017
Well, you should have explained it here with just a backlink...

To get your posts indexed ASAP;

Just logon to your Google console account and click on Crawl then fetch as Google

Insert your permalink and hit the fetch and render button.

Then click on Request index........

Viola, you're done!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Any Browser/platform independent web development tool out there? / Icon Image On Title Bar Of Client Browser / My First Post Of 2009 - A Frameset Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.