Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,346 members, 7,780,928 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:40 AM

Beliefs Of Farrakhanism Or The Nation Of Islam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beliefs Of Farrakhanism Or The Nation Of Islam (1618 Views)

Deeper Life: 7 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Which He Later Abandoned / God Is Calling The Nation Of Nigeria To Repentance – Nigeria, Repent! / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beliefs Of Farrakhanism Or The Nation Of Islam by iamgenius(m): 6:47am On Oct 27, 2017
The Nation of Islam was founded by Wallace D Fard who appeared suddenly in Detroit in 1930 CE, calling black people to his beliefs. He disappeared mysteriously in June 1934 CE.

He was succeeded by Elijah Poole or Elijah Muhammad (1898-1975 CE). The movement passed through distinct ideological stages, one of which was the Farrakhan stage, as we shall see below.

In al-Mawsoo‘ah al-Muyassarah fi’l-Madhaahib wa’l-Adyaan al-Mu‘aasirah (1/360), it says:

It should be noted that the ideas of this movement developed gradually, under the influence of the leader who ran its affairs. Hence the development of the movement may be divided into three periods:

1. The era of Wallace D Fard:

From the beginning the movement was known as the Nation of Islam, and was also known by another name, the Lost and Found Nation of Islam. Its most important aims were as follows:

· Calling for freedom, equality, and justice, and striving to elevate and develop the group.

· Focusing on the superiority of the black race, which they claimed was the original race; they emphasised their African roots, and showed hostility towards whites, whom they described as devils.

· Striving to divert their followers from the Torah and Gospel (the Bible) to the Qur’an, whilst continuing to take some ideas from the Bible.
Re: Beliefs Of Farrakhanism Or The Nation Of Islam by iamgenius(m): 6:48am On Oct 27, 2017
2. The era of Elijah Muhammad

· Elijah Muhammad declared that God is not something unseen; rather He must be embodied in an individual, and that individual is Wallace D Fard in whom God is incarnated, and he is worthy of supplication and worship. Thus esoteric concepts entered the thought of the group.

· He claimed to be a Prophet, and gave himself the title of Messenger of Allah.

· He forbade to his followers gambling, drinking alcohol, smoking, overeating, and adultery. He banned mixing of women with men to whom they are not related, and he encouraged his followers to only marry people within the movement. He banned them from frequenting places of entertainment and cafes.

· He persisted in the belief that the black race was superior, and regarded it as the source of all that is good, and continued to demean the white race and describe it as base and inferior. Undoubtedly only Blacks were allowed to join the movement; whites were definitely not allowed to join at all.

· Elijah Muhammad only believed in that which is tangible. Therefore he did not believe in the angels or in the physical resurrection. In his view the resurrection was no more than the intellectual revival of black Americans.

· He did not believe that Prophethood ended with the Prophet Muhammad (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him), and he declared that he was the final messenger, because no messenger came but he spoke the language of his people, and he – namely Elijah Muhammad – had come as a Prophet to whom revelation came from Wallace D Fard in the language of his people, the blacks.

· He believed in the divinely revealed Books, but he believed that a special book would be revealed to his people, the blacks, and this would be the final Book to be divinely revealed to mankind.

· Prayer at his time consisted of reciting al-Faatihah or some other verses or supplications whilst facing towards Makkah and keeping in mind the image of Wallace D Fard. This was done five times a day.

· They fasted the month of December every year, instead of fasting Ramadan.

· Each member had to give one tenth of his income to the movement.
Re: Beliefs Of Farrakhanism Or The Nation Of Islam by iamgenius(m): 6:49am On Oct 27, 2017
3. The era of Warith Deen Muhammad

On November 24, 1975 CE, Warith Deen chose a new name for the organisation, which was the Bilalians, after Bilaal al-Habashi, the mu’adhdhin of the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him).

On June 19, 1975 CE Warith Deen repealed the rule banning whites from joining the movement, and on February 25, 1976 CE, a number of whites who had joined them appeared side-by-side with blacks in the convention hall.

On August 29, 1975 CE, he issued a statement that it was required to fast Ramadan and celebrate Eid al-Fitr.

On November 14, 1975 CE, the name of the newspaper was changed from Muhammad Speaks to The Bilalian News, then it became The Muslim Journal.

He announced that his title would be Chief Imam instead of Supreme Minister, and he changed the title “minister of the temples” to “imam”. He focused his attention on religious matters, and delegated other matters to the leaders of the movement.

He prepared the temples to become suited to holding regular prayers (salaah).

On October 3, 1975 CE, he issued instructions that prayer should be offered in the correct manner as known to Muslims, five times daily.

He addressed the Islamic concepts that had been wrongly embraced by the movement since the days of Wallace D Fard and Elijah Muhammad, and tried to correct them.

The things that we have mentioned above do not indicate that the movement has taken a completely correct Islamic direction, but they do indicate that there has been an improvement in the thinking of the movement compared to how it was under previous leaders. It still needs corrections in ideological and practical terms in order to be Islamically sound. End quote.

These are the stages through which this group has passed. Undoubtedly in the second stage – the stage of Elijah Muhammad – it was a disbelieving group that was outside of the framework of Islam, because of the beliefs mentioned above.

Unfortunately Louis Farrakhan has adopted the deviant ideas of the group as they were at the time of Elijah Muhammad.

In the source quoted above – al-Mawsoo‘ah al-Muyassarah (1/368) – it says: Farrakhanism is one of the esoteric groups in the USA that still follows the way of Elijah Muhammad.
Re: Beliefs Of Farrakhanism Or The Nation Of Islam by iamgenius(m): 6:50am On Oct 27, 2017
Foundation and prominent figures:

Its founder was born Louis Wolcott to a family that worked in acting and music and had roots in the Caribbean islands.

In 1956 CE he joined the group of Elijah Muhammad, who claimed to be a prophet and said that his teacher Wallace D Fard was God incarnate. When Malcolm X opened Temple Number 11 in Boston, Louis X was appointed to help him as a preacher and administrator.

When Elijah Muhammad expelled Malcolm X, he appointed Louis as the primary spokesman of the group, and gave him the title Farrakhan. Then he made him a preacher in one of the biggest and most important temples, Temple Number 7, which had been run by Malcolm X before he was expelled from the group.

The beliefs of Farrakhanism:

Farrakhan affirmed all the teachings of Elijah Muhammad, apart from a few simple changes. On the last page of every copy of the group’s newspaper, The Final Call, there is a statement under the twin titles of What Do The Muslims Want? and What Do The Muslims Believe?, which includes the aims and beliefs of Elijah’s group, exactly as they were stated in every single copy of the Muhammad Speaks newspaper at the time of Elijah, and as they are mentioned in every copy of the Statements of Elijah which are quoted from old copies of Muhammad Speaks.

Some of the basic beliefs of Elijah’s group that were revived by Farrakhan include the following:

· That Allah created Himself.

· That all black people are gods and among them a real god is born every 25,000 years.

· One of the black gods, who was called Yakub, created the white man as a result of some genetic experiments.

· That Muhammad ibn ‘Abdullah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) was sent to the Arabs only, and Allah sent Elijah to the blacks of America, and he is the last of the messengers.

· Farrakhan believes that he is the person meant by the disciple Peter who is known in Christianity, and he believes that he does not possess the power to give life, but through the voice of Elijah Muhammad, he will revive the Nation of Islam in its entirety.

· That the white man is a devil.

· That the black man is the one who composed all the divinely revealed books.

· Most of the teachings of the Qur’an are addressed to the messenger Elijah Muhammad and the blacks in America.

· There will be no bodily resurrection after death; resurrection refers to the spiritual awakening of the blacks who are asleep in illusory graves, and that awakening can only come about by learning of Elijah and his god, and believing in them.

· They say that if the Arabs really believed that Muhammad was the final Prophet, then we can meet and debate the evidence until we reach an agreement. But, you Arabs are racists and can never overcome this aspect of your nature which is similar to the nature of the white man, who is a devil. You and the Jews and the white men are all devils.
Re: Beliefs Of Farrakhanism Or The Nation Of Islam by iamgenius(m): 6:51am On Oct 27, 2017
Additions of Farrakhan:

With regard to the new beliefs of Farrakhan about Elijah, he regards Elijah as God, just as the Christians regard Jesus as God. In fact Farrakhan believes that Elijah is Jesus Christ.

He claims that Elijah did not die; rather He was resurrected and is alive, even though Elijah emphatically and absolutely denied the physical resurrection.

End quote from al-Mawsoo‘ah al-Muyassarah.

From these beliefs it is clear that these notions constitute disbelief and have nothing to do with Islam.

What must be done is to call these people to affirm Allah’s oneness and believe in Him, and that must be done by scholars and seekers of knowledge. Not everyone can expose himself to specious arguments and listening to falsehoods, when he is unable to refute them and highlight their falseness. Hence in calling these people, you must seek the help of those who can debate and argue with them, or give them books and material that explain true Islam, without indulging in argument with them when you are not skilled in arguing, for your failure to prove your point and refute their arguments could make them cling more firmly to their ideas and beliefs.

And Allah knows best.
Re: Beliefs Of Farrakhanism Or The Nation Of Islam by vaxx: 8:02am On Oct 27, 2017
Interesting.........
Re: Beliefs Of Farrakhanism Or The Nation Of Islam by analice107: 8:41am On Oct 27, 2017
[quote author=iamgenius post=61809307]The Nation of Islam was founded by Wallace D Fard who appeared suddenly in Detroit in 1930 CE, calling black people to his beliefs. He disappeared mysteriously in June 1934 CE.

He was succeeded by Elijah Poole or Elijah Muhammad (1898-1975 CE). The movement passed through distinct ideological stages, one of which was the Farrakhan stage, as we shall see below.

In al-Mawsoo‘ah al-Muyassarah fi’l-Madhaahib wa’l-Adyaan al-Mu‘aasirah (1/360), it says:

It should be noted that the ideas of this movement developed gradually, under the influence of the leader who ran its affairs. Hence the development of the movement may be divided into three periods:

From the beginning the movement was known as the Nation of Islam, and was also known by another name, the Lost and Found Nation of Islam. Its most important aims were as follows:

· Calling for freedom, equality, and justice, and striving to elevate and develop the group.

· Focusing on the superiority of the black race, which they claimed was the original race; they emphasised their African roots, and showed hostility towards whites, whom they described as devils.

· Striving to divert their followers from the Torah and Gospel (the Bible) to the Qur’an, whilst continuing to take some ideas from the Bible. [/quoteHahahahahahahahahahahaha. Islamic section is so dead, this ones can't survive with the Christians. If we ignore this thread, it'll die here.

Guy, Seu.n gave you a section, take your shiit in there.

2 Likes

Re: Beliefs Of Farrakhanism Or The Nation Of Islam by analice107: 8:42am On Oct 27, 2017
iamgenius:
The Nation of Islam was founded by Wallace D Fard who appeared suddenly in Detroit in 1930 CE, calling black people to his beliefs. He disappeared mysteriously in June 1934 CE.

· Striving to divert their followers from the Torah and Gospel (the Bible) to the Qur’an, whilst continuing to take some ideas from the Bible.
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Islamic section is so dead, this ones can't survive without the Christians. If we ignore this thread, it'll die here.

2 Likes

Re: Beliefs Of Farrakhanism Or The Nation Of Islam by tartar9(m): 8:50am On Oct 27, 2017
analice107:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Islamic section is so dead, this ones can't survive without the Christians. If we ignore this thread, it'll die here.

Simply take it out yaself na sad

2 Likes

Re: Beliefs Of Farrakhanism Or The Nation Of Islam by analice107: 9:39am On Oct 27, 2017
tartar9:

Simply take it out yaself na sad
Oh Tartar, how is that medical condition now? I hope you are recovering? Get well soon.

2 Likes

Re: Beliefs Of Farrakhanism Or The Nation Of Islam by iamgenius(m): 10:00am On Oct 27, 2017
analice107:

Oh Tartar, how is that medical condition now? I hope you are recovering? Get well soon.
Now I know that you are very sick. Get out of here.
Re: Beliefs Of Farrakhanism Or The Nation Of Islam by analice107: 10:16am On Oct 27, 2017
iamgenius:

Now I know that you are very sick. Get out of here.
Wait, i shd get out of where Seu.n kept me? Shouldn't you be where he kept you?

Turn to the other side, your mouth smells of Camel Piss.

And, no, i'm not sick, tartar is the one sick with depression.

3 Likes

Re: Beliefs Of Farrakhanism Or The Nation Of Islam by UmarIbnShittu(m): 12:11pm On Oct 27, 2017
analice107:

urs smells like pigs dung
And hey camel piss Is a universal cure

Make I cover my nose B4 I die of suffocation due mouth odour of analice107

1 Like

Re: Beliefs Of Farrakhanism Or The Nation Of Islam by analice107: 2:42pm On Oct 27, 2017
UmarIbnShittu:
urs smells like pigs dung
And hey camel piss Is a universal cure

Make I cover my nose B4 I die of suffocation due mouth odour of analice107
Camel Piss is a universal Cure of what? Pedophilia?

Then how come Muhammed Poo Be upon Him, died a pedophile?

2 Likes

Re: Beliefs Of Farrakhanism Or The Nation Of Islam by UmarIbnShittu(m): 3:10pm On Oct 27, 2017
analice107:

Camel Piss is a universal Cure of what? Pedophilia?

Then how come Muhammed Poo Be upon Him, died a pedophile?
Wawa u injest it every day without knowing

Bcoz death is inevitable nd there is no cure for death
Re: Beliefs Of Farrakhanism Or The Nation Of Islam by tartar9(m): 3:25pm On Oct 27, 2017
analice107:

Are you some sort of computer program,can't you say something else
Re: Beliefs Of Farrakhanism Or The Nation Of Islam by analice107: 3:33pm On Oct 27, 2017
tartar9:
Are you some sort of computer program,can't you say something else
I'm concerned about your health nah. Get well soon.

1 Like

Re: Beliefs Of Farrakhanism Or The Nation Of Islam by tartar9(m): 3:44pm On Oct 27, 2017
analice107:

Abeg Seu.n come and carry this your dog away from where you kept it.
Re: Beliefs Of Farrakhanism Or The Nation Of Islam by analice107: 3:54pm On Oct 27, 2017
tartar9:

Abeg Seu.n come and carry this your dog away from where you kept it.
Seu.n come and carry this depressed terrorist to the section you created for him but he won't stay there.

Tartar, here is my turf, if i come to Islamic section, then you can say this. Take your Meds, you sound low already.

1 Like

Re: Beliefs Of Farrakhanism Or The Nation Of Islam by analice107: 3:57pm On Oct 27, 2017
UmarIbnShittu:
Wawa u injest it every day without knowing

Bcoz death is inevitable nd there is no cure for death
Is Wawa the name of the illness or disease Camel piss cures?

Waittttt!!!!, does it increase libido? Could this be why muslims are so much given to sex? Oh, I see.

1 Like

Re: Beliefs Of Farrakhanism Or The Nation Of Islam by UmarIbnShittu(m): 5:53pm On Oct 27, 2017
analice107:

Is Wawa the name of the illness or disease Camel piss cures?

Waittttt!!!!, does it increase libido? Could this be why muslims are so much given to sex? Oh, I see.
Wawa means fool

Camel piss Is added to antibiotic
it cures pile
It cleanse the system
It increases sperm count
It reduces d risk of constipation
It prevents pre mature ehaculation

For your information a camel habours cures
Re: Beliefs Of Farrakhanism Or The Nation Of Islam by UmarIbnShittu(m): 6:21pm On Oct 27, 2017
analice107:

same reason y christian ladies parade around muslim MEN they no they allow us rest I just finish driving one away. U knw y because it haram and never ready to 100 strokes of horse whip all because of a dirty sluty xtian bitch
Re: Beliefs Of Farrakhanism Or The Nation Of Islam by tartar9(m): 6:23pm On Oct 27, 2017
analice107:

Seu.n come and carry this depressed terrorist to the section you created for him but he won't stay there.

Tartar, here is my turf, if i come to Islamic section, then you can say this. Take your Meds, you sound low already.
The Dog can type shocked shocked shocked
Re: Beliefs Of Farrakhanism Or The Nation Of Islam by UmarIbnShittu(m): 6:23pm On Oct 27, 2017
Re: Beliefs Of Farrakhanism Or The Nation Of Islam by analice107: 6:58pm On Oct 27, 2017
tartar9:

The Dog can type shocked shocked shocked
But allah created the dog, No? Muhammad biggest pig eater. he ate pork and began having seizures, he was told by Waraqa that Jesus of Nazareth cast demons into pigs, he became afraid of pig till he died.

1 Like

Re: Beliefs Of Farrakhanism Or The Nation Of Islam by tartar9(m): 7:00pm On Oct 27, 2017
analice107:

But Allah created the dog, No? Muhammad biggest pig eater. he ate pork and began having seizures, he was told by Waraqa that Jesus of Nazareth cast demons into pigs, he became afraid of pig till he died.

The Dog can crack jokes grin grin grin
Re: Beliefs Of Farrakhanism Or The Nation Of Islam by analice107: 7:00pm On Oct 27, 2017
UmarIbnShittu:
same reason y christian ladies parade around muslim MEN they no they allow us rest I just finish driving one away. U knw y because it haram and never ready to 100 strokes of horse whip all because of a dirty sluty xtian bitch
Trust me, no Christian girl will paraded around a heathen. Besides You guys smell. I can't stand even sitting by a Muslim. Urggggg.

1 Like

Re: Beliefs Of Farrakhanism Or The Nation Of Islam by enilove(m): 7:26pm On Oct 27, 2017
UmarIbnShittu:

Those girls who parade around you are not true christians because it is forbidden in our Bible to commit fornication.

There are many muslim girls who parade around christian boys and men but according to your hadith , it is not haram or a ram. Here is proof:

Volume 7, Book 62, Number 48:
Sahih Bukhari
Narrated Hisham's father:

Khaula bint Hakim was one of those ladies who presented themselves to the Prophet for marriage. 'Aisha said, "Doesn't a lady feel ashamed for presenting herself to a man?" But when the Verse: "(O Muhammad) You may postpone (the turn of) any of them (your wives) that you please,' (33.51) was revealed, " 'Aisha said, 'O Allah's Apostle! I do not see, but, that your Lord hurries in pleasing you.' "

Khaula Hakim was a girl who paraded herself around muhammed and muhammed quickly google surah 33:51 so as to have sex with her. For this act Aishat was angry and wondered what a shameless girl Khaula was and why there was such sudden revelation from allah.

Point is , muslims girls are allowed or permitted to flirt about with men since Allah allowed it for Khaula Hakim. For christian girls , even though they do it , the Bible forbides it .

1 Like

Re: Beliefs Of Farrakhanism Or The Nation Of Islam by analice107: 7:39pm On Oct 27, 2017
UmarIbnShittu:
Wawa means fool

Camel piss Is added to antibiotic
it cures pile
It cleanse the system
It increases sperm count
It reduces d risk of constipation
It prevents pre mature ehaculation

For your information a camel habours cures
Pls mention the Arabic/Islamic Pharmaceutical Companies which produces drugs using Camel Piss with links.

And if you ask anyone in this forum, they will tell you the fool is you who believe Camel Pis cures ehaculation[sic]

And Camels habours curses? Wawa.

2 Likes

Re: Beliefs Of Farrakhanism Or The Nation Of Islam by UmarIbnShittu(m): 9:20pm On Oct 27, 2017
analice107:

Trust me, no Christian girl will paraded around a heathen. Besides You guys smell. I can't stand even sitting by a Muslim. Urggggg.
Muslims are neatest biengs on. Earth incacse u don't know even when we pass urine we wash our private part but u guyz don't do. Dat unless u just started practicing dat.       Dat alone revokes ur claims
Re: Beliefs Of Farrakhanism Or The Nation Of Islam by UmarIbnShittu(m): 9:23pm On Oct 27, 2017
analice107:

Pls mention the Arabic/Islamic Pharmaceutical Companies which produces drugs using Camel Piss with links.

And if you ask anyone in this forum, they will tell you the fool is you who believe Camel Pis cures ehaculation[sic]

And Camels habours curses? Wawa.
Which sane company will disclose.its product.  main ingrident to you?

Well I don't blame you that what hatred causes

I hope this clearifys your claim

Innovation is crucial for any improvement an individual or a society does. It is worth to mention for example the way many people have increased their profits with the help of Orion Code. This breakthrough raised the standard of living for many in the last years.

Barrister Habeeb Lawal, a traditional medical doctor registered by the Lagos State government has said, camel’s urine is used as a cure for terminal illnesses. According to him, “The history of drinking urine for therapeutic purposes dates back to the Roman Empire when great urinal troths were erected in the public squares of each city and state for residents to contribute to it and benefit from it.‎

“For centuries, European gypsies have known about the curative properties of urine, using cow urine for Bright’s disease. In the early 1800s, a book titled “One Thousand Notable Things” describes the use of urine to cure scurvy, relieve skin itching, cleanse wounds as well as other treatments,” he explained.

Lawal noted that in the experiment conducted by Abdulqader Alhaidar and Shaker A. Mousa, camel urine has been used for medicinal purposes and anecdotally proclaimed as a cure for a wide range of diseases. However, the apparent therapeutic actions of camel urine have yet to be subjected to rigorous scientific scrutiny. Recent preliminary studies from the authors’ laboratory have indicated that camel urine possesses potent anti-platelet activity, not found in human or bovine urines, suggesting a possible role for camel urine in inhibiting platelet function. The goal of the current study was to characterize the anti-platelet activity of camel urine against normal human platelets based on agonist-induced aggregation and platelet function analyzer (PFA-100) closure time.‎

Lawal, who believes in the usage of prophetic medicines said, “I drink camel’s urine because it is medically proven that males above 40 years in age are at a risk of contracting prostate cancer, hence, I drink it as a preventive measure while urging people to engage in more research, as it could be a ticket to cure terminal diseases.”

Different experiments carried out on the therapeutic uses of camel’s urine and milk is explained below.

Dr. Faten Abdel-Rahman Khorshid is responsible for one of the Saudi Kingdom’s greatest national achievements in the field of science for her work which began with the urine of camels and concluded in a potential cure for cancer. After spending more than five years in lab research, this Saudi scientist and faculty member from King Abdul Aziz University (KAAU) and president of the Tissues Culture Unit at King Fahd Center for Medical Research, discovered that nano-particles in the urine of camels can attack cancer cells with success. Her work began with experiments involving camel urine, cancer cells found in patients’ lungs and culminated in injecting mice with leukemic cancer cells and camel urine to test the results.
http://www.mynewswatchtimesng.com/camels-urine-cure-terminal-illness-lawal/
https://islamqa.info/en/83423
Re: Beliefs Of Farrakhanism Or The Nation Of Islam by UmarIbnShittu(m): 9:26pm On Oct 27, 2017
enilove:

Those girls who parade around you are not true christians because it is forbidden in our Bible to commit fornication.

A daughter of an active missionary is not a true xtian?
Den who is now a true xtian. You?
I think you are loosing it sir‎
I can still remember her statement when enlightened her about the punishment attached to it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Afford To Go To Church? / Pastor W.f Kumuyi Is 70 / Athists Please Explain This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.