Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso Is Contesting For President In 2019 - Pulse.ng - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso Is Contesting For President In 2019 - Pulse.ng (34479 Views)

Thugs Attack Rabiu Kwankwaso's Convoy In Kano / Youths Burn Their Red Caps As Kwankwaso Is Set To Visit Kano State. Photos / Rabiu Kwankwaso Dumps APC For PDP With 10 Kano State Lawmakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso Is Contesting For President In 2019 - Pulse.ng by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 27, 2017
Mynd44:

Loooool You dont know jack about the SW.

If any party presents Atiku or Kwankwaso, Buhari will win.
Ekiti is not under Fayose, he is a collosal failure, nigga owes 7 months salary and they want him gone. Plus Ekiti has less thab 400k active voters.

Monica has zero political clout please go to Ondo and check

OBJ is not a factor in Ogun state. He and his candidates have been losing there since…the only issue in Ogun is the Amosun, YAYI, Osoba drift. Which Amosun is losing miserably for now. Funny thing is that these three can easily resolve it with one silly power(loot) meeting
Your hate for Fayose since 2015 always makes you to write him off but i can tell you that Fayose has a firm grip on Ekiti state
with his ggrassroot politics. Ekiti people love amala politics and Fayose knows his onions with that. 400k votes and adding a State to it is a dream of every Presidential contestant.

Ondo state is still a battle ground for Mimiko, Aketi and Tinubu and for the records Ondo people are tired of buhari policies. Ondo is up for grabs.

Osoba in Ogun always thinks himself a godfather so he will always work with anyone that will give him the arsenal to battle Amosun. Tinubu and Atiku will be his best bet to get such money.

Tinubu will work with Atiku because where Mynd44 thinks it's about Politics they think it's about business

3 Likes

Re: Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso Is Contesting For President In 2019 - Pulse.ng by Marcelo290(m): 9:09am On Oct 27, 2017
I would pick Buhari ahead of this man.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso Is Contesting For President In 2019 - Pulse.ng by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 27, 2017
Mynd44:

I had this same discussion with TonyeBarcanista in 2015 about the SW when he thought Former President Jonathan will win it.

But okay, stick to your guns, I will come back to tell you
Tonyebarcanista is the least person to give you the best permutation because of his jumpology and instability but the problem here is that you think Politicians care about us rather they care about their interest.

When was thet last time Tinubu raised voice about the dearth of project from the FG to the SW. We saw his silence on work stoppage on Lag-ibd expressway but i can bet you that 70% of his campaign funds spent on buhari has been reimbursed.

It's about interest

3 Likes

Re: Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso Is Contesting For President In 2019 - Pulse.ng by daveP(m): 11:31am On Oct 27, 2017
Young by nigerian standards? joke of the millenium @61. grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso Is Contesting For President In 2019 - Pulse.ng by lightblazingnow(m): 1:41pm On Oct 27, 2017
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso Is Contesting For President In 2019 - Pulse.ng by crisisexpert321(m): 1:54pm On Oct 27, 2017
He stands a chance in 2019.his accepted across board

1 Like

Re: Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso Is Contesting For President In 2019 - Pulse.ng by me69: 4:47pm On Oct 27, 2017
Saï baba PMB

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso Is Contesting For President In 2019 - Pulse.ng by Mysselff2: 4:51pm On Oct 27, 2017
OfficialAwol:
Unlike the claimed deification of Buhari in d north, insiders exclusively told of how the northern delegates voted overwhelmingly for Kwankwaso which made him come second. Buhari only won through the help of Tunibu who made sure the southern votes were secured for Buhari.

My point is simple....Buhari may not be the god they claim he is in the north after all.

Anything but Buhari.

If you think Buhari is a jihadist or Islamic bigot, then you don't want to know about Kwankwaso who is 5 times worse than Buhari.

If Tinubu makes the same mistake twice by supporting another Fulani jihadist , then I must have grossly overrated him

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso Is Contesting For President In 2019 - Pulse.ng by Leez(m): 4:53pm On Oct 27, 2017
lightblazingnow:

https://amp.pulse.ng/news/politics/dont-tell-anyone-but-kwankwaso-is-running-for-president-id7516539.html
Kwankwaso made the red cap Kwankwasiyya movement popular in Kano during his second stint as Governor. From all indications, the Kwankwasiyya movement is beginning to seize the Southwest as well for obvious reasons. Almost everyone had a white agbada and red cap on—totems of the Kwankwasiyya movement.

grin grin grin
of course
SW gambari slaves since Afonja grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso Is Contesting For President In 2019 - Pulse.ng by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:57pm On Oct 27, 2017
lightblazingnow:

We’ve been given a target of one person converting 1,000 persons into Kwankwaso devotees ahead of the 2019 campaigns”, one banker told Pulse

https://amp.pulse.ng/news/politics/dont-tell-anyone-but-kwankwaso-is-running-for-president-id7516539.html
You can imagine undecided
That fanatic Nigeria don finish be that!

What is wrong with us in this country Is this the best we can do

I would rather vote for Fayose!

2 Likes

Re: Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso Is Contesting For President In 2019 - Pulse.ng by Obagreatdatoye(m): 4:57pm On Oct 27, 2017
2019 is going to be interesting... I pray God spare our lives to witness it!

meanwhile don't miss this opportunity!

For sale

Ford Mondeo 2003/2004 model, with six loader stereo system and six airbags. it is a clean and neatly used alloy wheel car. The interior of the car is also neat and nice. Price: #800,000, negotiable.
Re: Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso Is Contesting For President In 2019 - Pulse.ng by peacemara54(m): 5:13pm On Oct 27, 2017
check my signature
Re: Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso Is Contesting For President In 2019 - Pulse.ng by ivolt: 5:21pm On Oct 27, 2017
lightblazingnow:
Only the anointed one from heaven will ascend the exalted position.....it doesn't matter if you are qualified by men, the Almighty rules in the affairs of men.

That doesn't mean his anointed one will act righteousness, it only means the chosen with free will to lead the Children of the most high God Almighty, and then Remember that in the end of every matter, every man shall give Accounts of stewardship.

And so, the intriguing and malignancy begin, but in the end only one winner leads..

Delusion grandeur!
This is like declaring that only a winner will win, you are essentially saying nothing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso Is Contesting For President In 2019 - Pulse.ng by Bari22: 5:21pm On Oct 27, 2017
I will gladly vote for kwankwaso

1 Like

Re: Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso Is Contesting For President In 2019 - Pulse.ng by talk2percy(m): 5:27pm On Oct 27, 2017
Operation bring Jubrin down 2019...

1 Like

Re: Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso Is Contesting For President In 2019 - Pulse.ng by laiza(m): 5:28pm On Oct 27, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
The beautiful bride in the North is the North Central because the NE and NW will be battle royale for Kwankwaso, Atiku and Buhari. The SW will be brought in if Atiku reaches an agreement with Tinubu which will means the whole SW marching in unison for Atiku.
You really don't understand the politics of the SW. Tinubu's influence is not as strong as it once was and if you watch body language, Fashola is already making a statement of his own. I won't be surprised if he decides to run come 2023. Osibanjo too is a strong contender should he decide to contest. Saraki is going to be an issue especially in the NC for the race of presidency and the only sure bet for Atiku right now is SE/SS which is still not certain. The race for Aso Rock come 2019 is going to be between a Northerner and "Buhari". What will decide the winner is the choice of vice president. Atiku is definitely going to pick a vice from SE.
As it stands right now, whoever can control NE, NC and SW is already Mr President which is clearly not Buhari or Atiku.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso Is Contesting For President In 2019 - Pulse.ng by jacyhelen(f): 5:46pm On Oct 27, 2017
lightblazingnow:

useless thieves...Nonsense...only a fool will vote again in Nigera politics..The highest thing i can do is to line up collect my share and never vote for anybody..what ever they does in the office will never be my concern!!!!

1 Like

Re: Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso Is Contesting For President In 2019 - Pulse.ng by FBIL: 5:56pm On Oct 27, 2017
Repeating the same thing over and over again with bad to worse result is the identity of Africans. They think less! You guys are only struggling to enthrone the same people who have always not changed anything to better the country. What stops you from thinking differently and asking how the country could be tinkered with so that her 3 legs will forever be strong? With 2 or 1 strong leg, Nigeria will surely collapse one day. Check the meaning of ''Tripod'' and understand what I mean. The SW has lost out completely even with Prof. Osinbajo being there. Even if SW still gets VP slot, it would still not solve their regional problems. Thus, why not the SW SE SS unite to vote a candidate that can give a restructured and revived new Nigeria where citizens and their passports and flag will earn respect?

3 Likes

Re: Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso Is Contesting For President In 2019 - Pulse.ng by FriendNG: 6:00pm On Oct 27, 2017
FBIL:
Repeating the same thing over and over again with bad to worse result is the identity of Africans. They think less! You guys are only struggling to enthrone the same people who have always not changed anything to better the country. What stops you from thinking differently and asking how the country could be tinkered with so that her 3 legs will forever be strong? With 2 or 1 strong leg, Nigeria will surely collapse one day. Check the meaning of ''Tripod'' and understand what I mean. The SW has lost out completely even with Prof. Osinbajo being there. Even if SW still gets VP slot, it would still not solve their regional problems. Thus, why not the SW SE SS unite to vote a candidate that can give a restructured and revived new Nigeria where citizens and their passports and flag will earn respect?

What happen the last time they unite? They vote for Mr Clueless, forgetting about restructuring and the so called respect until now when they lose the election.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso Is Contesting For President In 2019 - Pulse.ng by fiyin47(m): 6:12pm On Oct 27, 2017
lightblazingnow:
Only the anointed one from heaven will ascend the exalted position.....it doesn't matter if you are qualified by men, the Almighty rules in the affairs of men.

That doesn't mean his anointed one will act righteousness, it only means the chosen with free will to lead the Children of the most high God Almighty, and then Remember that in the end of every matter, every man shall give Accounts of stewardship.

And so, the intriguing and malignancy begin, but in the end only one winner leads..

Was Buha to appointed too?
Re: Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso Is Contesting For President In 2019 - Pulse.ng by Bhella5(m): 6:13pm On Oct 27, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Lagos will have a split vote but Buhari can Never win Lagos again

Ekiti is under the Fayose machine just as Mimiko, Aketi and Tinubu will slug it in Ondo.

Ogun state will vote like Lagos and buhari will be a hard sell with Obj still writing another dossier against him
I believe Buhari will just nitch Lagos by a small margin. Kogi and Kwara is a ripe cherry for the picking for any candidate that negates Dino's and Saraki's interest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso Is Contesting For President In 2019 - Pulse.ng by AK481(m): 6:17pm On Oct 27, 2017
Mynd44:

There will be no battle in the NE. President Buhari is going to win the NE. Calculating that there will be a split there will be the biggest mistake ever.

As for the NW, only Kwankwaso can cause a stir there but what are the chances that he will contest? Had to say.

You said Atiku should bring in Tinubu to win the SW? Dont be funny. It wont happen

The NC has always been known to go with the NW most of the times.

you deliberaly avoided SE and SW in your permitation and combination for buhari.

1 Like

Re: Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso Is Contesting For President In 2019 - Pulse.ng by Mune: 6:18pm On Oct 27, 2017
Marcelo290:
I would pick Buhari ahead of this man.

This man records are there for all to see!
He is a youth friendly person. Transmogrified Kano to a modern city, gave us free education, took all deserving undergraduate in Kano to various countries of the world for further studies, established 14 different higher institution in Kano, never collected security vote despite Kano being under the pangs of Boko Haram attacks and many more I can't mentioned here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso Is Contesting For President In 2019 - Pulse.ng by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 27, 2017
nzeobi:
lets hear it officially from him and see his manifesto before we start rating him

Which manifesto. The man is a northern bigot, like buhari.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso Is Contesting For President In 2019 - Pulse.ng by QuietMynd: 6:19pm On Oct 27, 2017
Mynd44:
Finally, a serious contender
Its so scarce seeing baba's comment.
I hail thee

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso Is Contesting For President In 2019 - Pulse.ng by cimag: 6:22pm On Oct 27, 2017
Sen Rabiu Kwankwaso is a worse ethnic/religious bigot than Buhari.God Forbid!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso Is Contesting For President In 2019 - Pulse.ng by Maduawuchukwu(m): 6:28pm On Oct 27, 2017
Mynd44:

There will be no battle in the NE. President Buhari is going to win the NE. Calculating that there will be a split there will be the biggest mistake ever.

As for the NW, only Kwankwaso can cause a stir there but what are the chances that he will contest? Had to say.

You said Atiku should bring in Tinubu to win the SW? Dont be funny. It wont happen

The NC has always been known to go with the NW most of the times.

Fair analysis but in 2011, the north central voted for GEJ even though the northern masses went for Buhari. What do you say about that?
Re: Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso Is Contesting For President In 2019 - Pulse.ng by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 27, 2017
Mynd44:

Hmm.

So you do not know that Kwankwaso is a northern islamist bigot. Please, but are you educated at all? Do you know that your tribe just ruined nigeria and common sense demands you to be wise.

I challenge you to Do a simple check on Kwankwaso's past comments and actions. Then you will see his mental orientation. Kwankwaso is Not national oriented.

The level of foolishness displayed by "some" yolobats confounds me o.

Which northern leader has ever contributed meaningfully to nigeria's development? Nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso Is Contesting For President In 2019 - Pulse.ng by Stakekay1(m): 6:29pm On Oct 27, 2017
Kwankwaso is worse than Buhari, if anybody make mistake by electing him, the country will be doomed. He is a known bigot, a religion supremist, ethnic chauvinist. Nigeria should have a new pan Nigeria President come 2019, that will marshal us through a recovery process after Buhari has done serious damage to the unity of this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso Is Contesting For President In 2019 - Pulse.ng by Mune: 6:34pm On Oct 27, 2017
Fineman87:

Hmm.

So you do not know that Kwankwaso is a northern islamist bigot. Please, but are you educated at all? Do you know that your tribe just ruined nigeria and common sense demands you to be wise.

I challenge you to Do a simple check on Kwankwaso's past comments and actions. Then you will see his mental orientation. Kwankwaso is Not national oriented.

The level of foolishness displayed by "some" yolobats confounds me o.

Which northern leader has ever contributed meaningfully to nigeria's development? Nonsense.

What is an Islamist bigot mean to you? Link it up contextually with this man.

In Kano, his opponent see him as someone who is weak in Islamic religion..they always use that against him in any campaign, so I don't seem to understand what you mean.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso Is Contesting For President In 2019 - Pulse.ng by Mune: 6:37pm On Oct 27, 2017
Stakekay1:
Kwankwaso is worse than Buhari, if anybody make mistake by electing him, the country will be doomed. He is a known bigot, a religion supremist, ethnic chauvinist. Nigeria should have a new pan Nigeria President come 2019, that will marshal us through a recovery process after Buhari has done serious damage to the unity of this country.

Don't say anything for saying sake! Back it up with incident showing he is an Islamist bigot! I see him as a bridge builder who understands conflict mediation, and has used his position and acceptance to have involved himself in many peace mediation efforts between warring opponents.
Re: Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso Is Contesting For President In 2019 - Pulse.ng by SillyMods: 6:41pm On Oct 27, 2017
Mynd44:
Face banning people here. You know nothing about politics.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: President Jonathan Celebrates Christmas In Abuja / Soldiers Kill Cattle Rustlers In Zamfara And Arrest 5 In Kaduna (photos / Lord Lugard And His Impression Of Nigerians And Africans In General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.