Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Islamic Ruling On Blowing Oneself Up - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islamic Ruling On Blowing Oneself Up (20995 Views)

Islamic Ruling On DNA Testing To Establish Paternity / Islamic Ruling On Keeping Dogs / Ridding Oneself Of Arrogance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Ruling On Blowing Oneself Up by iamgenius(m): 10:24am On Oct 27, 2017
princeade86:
am a real Christian, buh i believe dat islam is not a terrorist group, buh ignorant people among them misleading them.
One bottle of ZamZam for you sir.
Re: Islamic Ruling On Blowing Oneself Up by Rashduct4luv(m): 10:25am On Oct 27, 2017
closearms:

don't conclude for a religion you know noting about ... your verses you post are clear errors

Are you sure the verses has errors or it's your brain that has error?

Check and recheck! it should be the latter.

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Ruling On Blowing Oneself Up by abduljabbar4(m): 10:26am On Oct 27, 2017
emmygzy:
Na lie jor. It's common thing in Islam with a promise of fvcking virgin Pusey in paradise. Islam is a religion of killing and war.

Christianity contains more violence than the Quran. In fact if you go through its history you will be shocked

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Ruling On Blowing Oneself Up by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 27, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Tell your deen to go to Sambisa forest and preach it to BH members. Leave me alone
Meanwhile, refrain from saying that which you know nothing about. I think by now, any sane person would know that the BH members are farther to Islam than the distance between East and West!
Re: Islamic Ruling On Blowing Oneself Up by abduljabbar4(m): 10:29am On Oct 27, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

Are you sure the verses has errors or it's your brain that has error?

Check and recheck! it should be the latter.

Shut up. Did you read the verse that precedes or comes after it? or what the chapter is talking about? Its your type that are easily indoctrinated. You dont read things for yourself.
Re: Islamic Ruling On Blowing Oneself Up by biomustry: 10:30am On Oct 27, 2017
Mosthandsomeboy:
OK
Allah is great
IPOB spotted.

Over and out
Re: Islamic Ruling On Blowing Oneself Up by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 27, 2017
ify2sladex:

Meanwhile, refrain from saying that which you know nothing about. I think by now, any sane person would know that the BH members are farther to Islam than the distance between East and West!
Funny how you live in denial.

BH can never be stopped until you identify the root cause which is extreme islamic ideology

1 Like

Re: Islamic Ruling On Blowing Oneself Up by Rashduct4luv(m): 10:39am On Oct 27, 2017
abduljabbar4:

Shut up. Did you read the verse that precedes or comes after it? or what the chapter is talking about? Its your type that are easily indoctrinated. You dont read things for yourself.

Hmmm, What verses comes after hadith? Ignorance!

Mind you! The Qur'an verse is general, You must not kill yourself.
Re: Islamic Ruling On Blowing Oneself Up by j1mmy: 10:39am On Oct 27, 2017
You can fool yourself but not people like me m0ron. Islam is a bloodthirsty religion that does not care if you take your own life during the slaughter of infidels.

The point of the bomber isn't suicide - it is to murder infidels. It is permitted by Muhammad, and encouraged with rewards in heaven including food, virgins and sex.

Quran (9:111) - "Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in truth, through the Law, the Gospel, and the Quran: and who is more faithful to his covenant than Allah? then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded: that is the achievement supreme."

Quran (2:207) - "And there is the type of man who gives his life to earn the pleasure of Allah..." This would not be in the Quran if it were not permissible.

Sahih Muslim (20:4678) - During the battle of Uhud, Muhammad was desperate to push men into battle. He promised paradise for those who would martyr themselves, prompting a young man who was eating dates to throw them away and rush to his death.

Sunan Ibn Majah - The Messenger of Allah said, "There is no one whom Allah will admit to Paradise but Allah will marry him to seventy-two wives, two from houris and seventy from his inheritance from the people of Hell, all of whom will have desirable front passages and he will have a male member that never becomes flaccid (i.e., soft and limp). This is considered a weaker hadith, but of the same category as others promoted by apologists..

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Ruling On Blowing Oneself Up by TerrorSquad147: 10:43am On Oct 27, 2017
lilcashking:
Allhamdullihai Terrorism have no place in islam
common shut up and stop lying angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Ruling On Blowing Oneself Up by Rashduct4luv(m): 10:47am On Oct 27, 2017
j1mmy:
You can fool yourself but not people like me m0ron. Islam is a bloodthirsty religion that does not care if you take your own life during the slaughter of infidels.

The point of the bomber isn't suicide - it is to murder infidels. It is permitted by Muhammad, and encouraged with rewards in heaven including food, virgins and sex.

Quran (9:111) - "Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in truth, through the Law, the Gospel, and the Quran: and who is more faithful to his covenant than Allah? then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded: that is the achievement supreme."

Quran (2:207) - "And there is the type of man who gives his life to earn the pleasure of Allah..." This would not be in the Quran if it were not permissible.

Sahih Muslim (20:4678) - During the battle of Uhud, Muhammad was desperate to push men into battle. He promised paradise for those who would martyr themselves, prompting a young man who was eating dates to throw them away and rush to his death.

Sunan Ibn Majah - The Messenger of Allah said, "There is no one whom Allah will admit to Paradise but Allah will marry him to seventy-two wives, two from houris and seventy from his inheritance from the people of Hell, all of whom will have desirable front passages and he will have a male member that never becomes flaccid (i.e., soft and limp). This is considered a weaker hadith, but of the same category as others promoted by apologists..

Alhamdulillah, you quoted a verse and you hanged yourself with the hadith! What kind of Battle is Uhud? Do you have the full gist of the Battle of Uhud? All those commands from the Qur'an had reasons and settings for it's revelation. Do you know them? Please research Islam well and stop sharing a biased ignoramus argument here.
Re: Islamic Ruling On Blowing Oneself Up by abduljabbar4(m): 10:48am On Oct 27, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

Hmmm, What verses comes after hadith? Ignorance!

Mind you! The Qur'an verse is general, You must not kill yourself.

sorry i misinterpreted your comment
Re: Islamic Ruling On Blowing Oneself Up by abduljabbar4(m): 10:49am On Oct 27, 2017
TerrorSquad147:
common shut up and stop lying angry angry

its "come on" sir
Re: Islamic Ruling On Blowing Oneself Up by TerrorSquad147: 10:51am On Oct 27, 2017
abduljabbar4:

its "come on" sir
I chose to type it that way, thanks
Re: Islamic Ruling On Blowing Oneself Up by abduljabbar4(m): 10:53am On Oct 27, 2017
j1mmy:

I will choose not to call you an ignorant fool for the fear of ban but are you aware that these verses where released during the time of war? you are just like the other guy. Go and read the full chapter so that you will have a clear understanding and not just pick out verses that suit your bias. This is exactly how ignorant people like you are recruited by terrorist organization s
Re: Islamic Ruling On Blowing Oneself Up by aril: 10:53am On Oct 27, 2017
damascuskyi:

When one says something against your prophet, does it harm you?

What prophet are you talking about... You don't wake up out of the blues and say something against any prophets... Muslims won't tolerate it, I won't keep quiet about it.

We respect all the prophets of Allah we(Muslims) won't be muted reading anyone saying something against them..

Peace..

1 Like

Re: Islamic Ruling On Blowing Oneself Up by abduljabbar4(m): 10:57am On Oct 27, 2017
rashduct4luv i had so many mentions so i didnt read your comment well. sorry for the harsh words
Re: Islamic Ruling On Blowing Oneself Up by Rashduct4luv(m): 11:00am On Oct 27, 2017
abduljabbar4:

You have lost already. Have you ever read a novel from the middle and fully understood it?
can you quote the hadith?

KINDLY EXPLAIN HOW I LOST AND WHY THE QUR'AN IS LIKE A NOVEL...THE HADITH GOES THUS:

It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah said: The Messenger of Allaah (S) said: “Whoever throws himself down from a mountain and kills himself will be throwing himself down in the Fire of Hell for ever and ever. Whoever drinks poison and kills himself will be sipping it in the in the Fire of Hell for ever and ever. Whoever kills himself with a piece of iron will have that iron in his hand, thrusting it into his belly in the Fire of Hell for ever and ever.”

Narrated by al-Bukhaari (5442) and Muslim (109).

And the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said, as was narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him): “Whoever kills himself with a piece of iron will have that iron in his hand, thrusting it into his belly in the Fire of Hell for ever and ever. Whoever drinks poison and kills himself will have his poison in his hand, sipping it in the Fire of Hell for ever and ever. Whoever throws himself down from a mountain and kills himself will be throwing himself down in the Fire of Hell for ever and ever.” And it was narrated from Jaabir (may Allah be pleased with him) that a man killed himself with a broad arrow head and the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) did not offer the funeral prayer for him. Narrated by the group except al-Bukhaari.

And in Tafsir Ibn Kathir, the exegesis of the Ayah goes thus:

(And do not kill yourselves.) by committing Allah's prohibitions, falling into sin and eating up each other's property unjustly, (Surely, Allah is Most Merciful to you.) in what He commanded you and prohibited you from. Imam Ahmad recorded that `Amr bin Al-`As said that when the Prophet sent him for the battle of Dhat As-Salasil, "I had a wet dream during a very cold night and feared that if I bathed, I would die. So I performed Tayammum (with pure earth) and led my company in the Dawn prayer. When I went back to the Messenger of Allah , I mentioned what had happened to me and he said, (O `Amr! Have you led your people in prayer while you were in a state of sexual impurity) I said, 'O Messenger of Allah! I had a wet dream on a very cold night and feared that if I bathed I would perish, and I remembered Allah's statement, (And do not kill yourselves. Surely, Allah is Most Merciful to you). So I performed Tayammum and prayed.' The Messenger of Allah smiled and did not say anything.'' This is the narration reported by Abu Dawud. Ibn Marduwyah mentioned this honorable Ayah and then reported that Abu Hurayrah said that the Messenger of Allah said, (Whoever kills himself with an iron tool, then his tool will be in his hand and he will keep stabbing himself with it in the Fire of Jahannam, forever and ever. Whoever kills himself with poison, then his poison will be in his hand and he will keep taking it in the Fire of Jahannam forever and ever. Whoever kills himself by throwing himself from a mountain, will keep falling in the Fire of Jahannam forever and ever.) This Hadith was also collected in the Two Sahihs. Abu Qilabah said that Thabit bin Ad-Dahhak said that the Messenger of Allah said, (Whoever kills himself with an instrument, will be punished with it on the Day of Resurrection.) This Hadith was collected by the Group....
Re: Islamic Ruling On Blowing Oneself Up by damascuskyi: 11:03am On Oct 27, 2017
aril:

What prophet are you talking about... You don't wake up out of the blues and say something against any prophets... Muslims won't tolerate it, I won't keep quiet about it.

We respect all the prophets of Allah we(Muslims) won't be muted reading anyone saying something against them..

Peace..

The person I quoted said you should not kill someone who doesn't harm you. And I asked if speaking against your prophet harms him/her? If you serve a living God, powerful enough to protect you, why not let him sought out those who speak against him or his prophet?
You would not tolerate those who speak against your prophet, but would employ al taqiya to say that Islam is a peaceful and tolerant religion. Hypocritical bunch

4 Likes

Re: Islamic Ruling On Blowing Oneself Up by abduljabbar4(m): 11:03am On Oct 27, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

KINDLY EXPLAIN HOW I LOST AND WHY THE QUR'AN IS LIKE A NOVEL...THE HADITH GOES THUS:

It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah said: The Messenger of Allaah (S) said: “Whoever throws himself down from a mountain and kills himself will be throwing himself down in the Fire of Hell for ever and ever. Whoever drinks poison and kills himself will be sipping it in the in the Fire of Hell for ever and ever. Whoever kills himself with a piece of iron will have that iron in his hand, thrusting it into his belly in the Fire of Hell for ever and ever.”

Narrated by al-Bukhaari (5442) and Muslim (109).

And the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said, as was narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him): “Whoever kills himself with a piece of iron will have that iron in his hand, thrusting it into his belly in the Fire of Hell for ever and ever. Whoever drinks poison and kills himself will have his poison in his hand, sipping it in the Fire of Hell for ever and ever. Whoever throws himself down from a mountain and kills himself will be throwing himself down in the Fire of Hell for ever and ever.” And it was narrated from Jaabir (may Allah be pleased with him) that a man killed himself with a broad arrow head and the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) did not offer the funeral prayer for him. Narrated by the group except al-Bukhaari.

And in Tafsir Ibn Kathir, the exegesis of the Ayah goes thus:

(And do not kill yourselves.) by committing Allah's prohibitions, falling into sin and eating up each other's property unjustly, (Surely, Allah is Most Merciful to you.) in what He commanded you and prohibited you from. Imam Ahmad recorded that `Amr bin Al-`As said that when the Prophet sent him for the battle of Dhat As-Salasil, "I had a wet dream during a very cold night and feared that if I bathed, I would die. So I performed Tayammum (with pure earth) and led my company in the Dawn prayer. When I went back to the Messenger of Allah , I mentioned what had happened to me and he said, (O `Amr! Have you led your people in prayer while you were in a state of sexual impurity) I said, 'O Messenger of Allah! I had a wet dream on a very cold night and feared that if I bathed I would perish, and I remembered Allah's statement, (And do not kill yourselves. Surely, Allah is Most Merciful to you). So I performed Tayammum and prayed.' The Messenger of Allah smiled and did not say anything.'' This is the narration reported by Abu Dawud. Ibn Marduwyah mentioned this honorable Ayah and then reported that Abu Hurayrah said that the Messenger of Allah said, (Whoever kills himself with an iron tool, then his tool will be in his hand and he will keep stabbing himself with it in the Fire of Jahannam, forever and ever. Whoever kills himself with poison, then his poison will be in his hand and he will keep taking it in the Fire of Jahannam forever and ever. Whoever kills himself by throwing himself from a mountain, will keep falling in the Fire of Jahannam forever and ever.) This Hadith was also collected in the Two Sahihs. Abu Qilabah said that Thabit bin Ad-Dahhak said that the Messenger of Allah said, (Whoever kills himself with an instrument, will be punished with it on the Day of Resurrection.) This Hadith was collected by the Group....

chill i thought you were on the same side with queenofnepal
Re: Islamic Ruling On Blowing Oneself Up by NotComplaining: 11:05am On Oct 27, 2017
Rashduct4luv:
Anyone who disbelieved in or Jokes with the words of Allah and His Prophet as written above i.e.

“And do not kill yourselves” [an-Nisa’ 4:29]. And the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “ … “Whoever kills himself with a piece of iron will have that iron in his hand, thrusting it into his belly in the Fire of Hell for ever and ever.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 5442; Muslim, 109.

is treading on Kufr. Islam is against suicide as shown. We can't blame the tree for the defect of a few fruits on it.

If our Aqeedah is defective,what can we build on it that will stand? Boko Haram and other came about as a result of a defective aqeedah.

It's high time we corrected our Aqeedah!

If you want to address a concern, start with using the correct terminology.

No Jihadist movement ever use the word suicide bomber. The term was coined during the G.Bush era. The correct word used by the hardliners is martyrdom operation or martyrdom seeker (Istish-had).

When you play with language you will never be taken seriously.
Re: Islamic Ruling On Blowing Oneself Up by NotComplaining: 11:11am On Oct 27, 2017
damascuskyi:

When one says something against your prophet, does it harm you?

If I insult your mother, your father, siblings and those who you hold dear, will it harm you?

And those are only people loved by a mere nobody, talkless people loved by billions.

You need therapy.
Re: Islamic Ruling On Blowing Oneself Up by mmb(m): 11:11am On Oct 27, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
It's PAGAN. I thought Islam is all about Knowledge grin
munafiq
Re: Islamic Ruling On Blowing Oneself Up by aril: 11:13am On Oct 27, 2017
abduljabbar4:
rashduct4love i had so many mentions so i didnt read your comment well. sorry

Check rashduct4love.. threads you'll understand there's no point having a dialogue with him..

Amazing.... Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world. These people on NL doesn't understand that Allah had perfected islam so however they intend to bring down our Deen is just an exercise in futility..

Let them check the stat... Islam is the fastest growing religion in the UK, USA, Austria, Australia and so on..
Small time now... They will start calling them terrorist..

Die not except you are a Muslim for the punishment of grave is massive.... May Allah have mercy on us and all the Muslim in the world...

Salam aliekum bro..

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Ruling On Blowing Oneself Up by Rashduct4luv(m): 11:14am On Oct 27, 2017
abduljabbar4:

chill i thought you were on the same side with queenofnepal

Alright bro.
Re: Islamic Ruling On Blowing Oneself Up by aril: 11:33am On Oct 27, 2017
damascuskyi:

The person I quoted said you should not kill someone who doesn't harm you. And I asked if speaking against your prophet harms him/her? If you serve a living God, powerful enough to protect you, why not let him sought out those who speak against him or his prophet?
You would not tolerate those who speak against your prophet, but would employ al taqiya to say that Islam is a peaceful and tolerant religion. Hypocritical bunch

See it is this simple... For the fact that you speak English doesn't connote how intelligent you are. Infact if you hold a Phd it doesn't define you as intelligent.

Learn and continue to learn... You can't give what you don't have. If you don't know anything about islam learn from people who are knowledgeable about it.. Stop using your shallow logic that makes you look silly..

Reply to you respond..

Commanding what is right and forbidding what is wrong provides a mechanism whereby the Muslim Ummah can fight off various social, moral and spiritual ills and maintain a healthy and dynamic life. For an individual, too, the practice of this principle provides both a source and an indication of spiritual and moral health. If we ignore this principle and in the face of wrong we do not react in any way, then this means that in a spiritual and moral sense we are dead. `Abd allah ibn Mas'ud was once asked, "Who are the living dead?" and he replied, "Those who never command something good and never forbid something bad". A similar point is made in that well known Hadith in which the Prophet (pbuh) is reported to have said:

"If one of you sees something wrong, let him change it with his hand; if he cannot, then with his tongue; if he cannot, then with his heart and this is the weakest faith." Some versions add: "there is no part of faith behind that, not even so much as a mustard seed.

Peace...
Re: Islamic Ruling On Blowing Oneself Up by BenzEne1(m): 11:44am On Oct 27, 2017
emmygzy:
Na lie jor. It's common thing in Islam with a promise of fvcking virgin Pusey in paradise. Islam is a religion of killing and war.

The promise of "fvcking virgin Pusey in paradise" as you put it is not a reward for blowing oneself up. It is meant for muslims who have practiced jihad (i.e. strived) according to the tenets of the religion. Otherwise all muslims would easily be suicide bombers. Get a Qur'an, hadith and some data. Read about Islam, before you come here spreading fallacies.
Re: Islamic Ruling On Blowing Oneself Up by jidxin(m): 11:47am On Oct 27, 2017
ify2sladex:

Ignorance is indeed a disease. Pls be careful of your utterances, my deen is that of peace, it forbids all acts of evil and promotes all kinds of righteousness even such that you're encouraged to pick away thorns from the floor so it doesn't harm anyone. We're told not to kill even insects so far they impose no harm on us. Allah guides whomever he wills sha
Barka Jumuah fellow Muslims and muslimahs, may Allah extend the blessings of this day to us all.

pls explain d 72 virgins

also explain why m
proph mohammad said he doesnt know weda hez going to heaven or hell

further clarify why it was written in quoran dat all muslims will go to hell first but dey will later be saved by the dark sport on their fore head.......i know u re a muslim scholar. pls explain

1 Like

Re: Islamic Ruling On Blowing Oneself Up by YeshuaIsLord: 11:53am On Oct 27, 2017
aminu790:
Is this true?

Were there any instances of murder suicide by Christians without provocation?
FYI Samson was not a Christian. He was before Christ.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Ruling On Blowing Oneself Up by blingxx(m): 11:57am On Oct 27, 2017
timilehin007:
Islam is a plague to humanity....imagine what the world would look like right now without Islam. ..

Gullible set of animals in human form

Ww1, ww2, the cold War, Hiroshima bombing, the gulf War and 95% of the world's crisis had nothing to do with islam.....dont let the media deceive you

1 Like

Re: Islamic Ruling On Blowing Oneself Up by proudlyYoruba(m): 11:58am On Oct 27, 2017
abduljabbar4:

Christianity contains more violence than the Quran. In fact if you go through its history you will be shocked
Bro, you should try to read JOSHUA, damn comman see raw violence
Re: Islamic Ruling On Blowing Oneself Up by timilehin007(m): 12:01pm On Oct 27, 2017
blingxx:

Ww1, ww2, the cold War, Hiroshima bombing, the gulf War and 95% of the world's crisis had nothing to do with islam.....dont let the media deceive you

My friend go and siddon somewhere...we are talking about terrorism who pick up offences for no reasonable reason...and beside those are dark ages....the world already moved on and we are all now civilised but u extremists keeps bringing us backward...u better keep kwayet b4 i e-slap u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imam mohamad Tawhidi Criticizes The Burqa / How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? / Share Your Eid's Pictures Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.