Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Owning Your Own Messaging Platform Like Whatsapp - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Owning Your Own Messaging Platform Like Whatsapp (1139 Views)

Who Can Developed App Just Like Whatsapp? / Who Wants To Own An Android App Like Whatsapp And Make Money? Enter! / This Is Crazy But Real! Own An Android Chat App Like Whatsapp Now For #2,500! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Owning Your Own Messaging Platform Like Whatsapp by vtel: 7:40am On Oct 27, 2017
Have you ever thought of owning your own messaging service like whatsapp.
Have you ever tried to start such a service but been disappointed by developers due to the high cost of development and the long time it takes to develop the service.
Do you know that you can own such a service for less than 100K Naira for android (Native),IOS(Native),Windows(Native),Web.
Follow this thread as i will guide you through this process.
Re: Owning Your Own Messaging Platform Like Whatsapp by vtel: 12:48pm On Oct 27, 2017
Over the next week before the launch of our product i will teach you how to build your own business empire using our software development kit. As bulk sms business is gradually on the decline due to the issues of DND(do not disturb) as well as too many bulk sms providers those who join this business will earn a lot of money while its hot. You can create a dating app that integrates with out chat messaging system, you can build your own voip service, you can provide realtime video chat services all within a constrained budget.
Re: Owning Your Own Messaging Platform Like Whatsapp by KateFowler7: 8:23am On Nov 05, 2017
I am going to make it. I just started to cooperate with https://genico.us , these guys are developing mobile apps and websites. So, I decided to start with some simple application and then to move to other versions. The main thing that I liked from them is their fast respond. They did everything so fast, that I didn't expect to launch in so early.

(1) (Reply)

What Aspects Of Digital Marketing Do You Think Are More Effective.? / Wordpress Magazine Pro Premium Needed / Fully Approved US & UK Adsense Accounts Available @ low rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.