Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Free Powerful Tools to Make me between $1000 -$2000 per month - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Powerful Tools to Make me between $1000 -$2000 per month (3687 Views)

How To Make As Much As $1000-$2000 Monthly / Join One Week Free Powerful Forex Classes And Free Accurate Signals / Free Whatsapp Marketing Tutorials And Tools to make money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Powerful Tools to Make me between $1000 -$2000 per month by bobowaja(m): 7:48am On Oct 27, 2017
Now that you are here, relax, grap a sit and have some cold drinks because this journey is going to be worth your time. For several years i have been struggling to make it in the online world, I believed that I would be part of the selected few to mine the Gold of internet. But the stories that follows were not that rosy in the beginning - the stress, the scams, the tears- I almost gave it up till I met some guys offline who by virtue of what they told me and my unrelenting attitude made me to be where I am today. I am sure, I am not the only one who have had or is presently having a sad story. I am sure most of us here can still remember the sting of disappointment and pains for everything we have once believed in crashing before our very face - can you remember your past in the online journey?

Now, Imagine you have all the tools that can take you where you have always dream to be, imagine yourself having that comfortable life you have always dreamt of. Picture yourself using these tools just as I am using them, Picture yourself making money just as everyone who uses these tools does - I can assure you that there is no bound to what you can do with it.

Now, stop imagining and follow this procedures of mine and get all the tools - Why? Because that is the best thing to do.

WHICH TOOLS WILL I BE RELEASING?
The answer is - I will soon be rolling them out (Both free tools and paid tools)
I will release most of my online arsenals, just follow

WHO ARE THESE TOOLS MEANT FOR?
1. Freelancers
2. Internet marketers
3. Affiliate marketers
4. CPA Marketers
5. Bloggers
6. Business owner seeking or looking for exposure
7. Everyone needs it

NOTE: This thread wont be opened for long

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Powerful Tools to Make me between $1000 -$2000 per month by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 27, 2017
Oh brother, glad to have you here again

1 Like

Re: Free Powerful Tools to Make me between $1000 -$2000 per month by bolajeebabz(m): 11:03am On Oct 27, 2017
following

1 Like

Re: Free Powerful Tools to Make me between $1000 -$2000 per month by praisegift(f): 12:55pm On Oct 27, 2017
waiting
Re: Free Powerful Tools to Make me between $1000 -$2000 per month by kurt09(m): 9:34pm On Oct 27, 2017
Following
Re: Free Powerful Tools to Make me between $1000 -$2000 per month by BrotherBlood1: 11:39am On Oct 28, 2017
Following
Re: Free Powerful Tools to Make me between $1000 -$2000 per month by djbasket(m): 11:44am On Oct 28, 2017
Front seat occupied �

1 Like

Re: Free Powerful Tools to Make me between $1000 -$2000 per month by bobowaja(m): 11:26pm On Nov 04, 2017
FIRST TOOL
Get 100% working free Facebook Social Tool Kit with license key Premium Facebook Tools. Facebook social tool kit is a Google Chrome Extension. Using Facebook Social Tool Kit you can add all Facebook friends as group admin,click on multiple buttons and all friend will be in Facebook group. Fb group member tagger,group transfer tool, multiple groups posting ,Facebook group admin claim ,message all Facebook friends at once, post on all fb pages, FB group admin transfer and much more.

FUNCTIONS
good for online work especially for online marketing

PRICE
Free

HOW TO GET IT

Send a message to clickbnkgod@gmail.com

4 Likes

Re: Free Powerful Tools to Make me between $1000 -$2000 per month by bobowaja(m): 11:29pm On Nov 04, 2017
I will be releasing second product tomorrow (Just taking it from the simplex to complex). Stay turned
Re: Free Powerful Tools to Make me between $1000 -$2000 per month by bobowaja(m): 11:30pm On Nov 04, 2017
Tosinex:
Oh brother, glad to have you here again
Glad to see you too bro.
Re: Free Powerful Tools to Make me between $1000 -$2000 per month by bobowaja(m): 11:30pm On Nov 04, 2017
djbasket:
Front seat occupied �
Lol
Re: Free Powerful Tools to Make me between $1000 -$2000 per month by bobowaja(m): 11:31pm On Nov 04, 2017
BrotherBlood1:
Following
Glad to see you are here too. If I may ask, why do you attacked me on my other thread?
Re: Free Powerful Tools to Make me between $1000 -$2000 per month by mikecino(m): 7:34am On Nov 05, 2017
make i park well first.
Re: Free Powerful Tools to Make me between $1000 -$2000 per month by bobowaja(m): 8:18am On Nov 05, 2017
mikecino:
make i park well first.
There is enough space for parking bro. Welcome on board.
Re: Free Powerful Tools to Make me between $1000 -$2000 per month by BeastOfNoTribe: 8:19am On Nov 05, 2017
Observing...
Re: Free Powerful Tools to Make me between $1000 -$2000 per month by bobowaja(m): 9:37am On Nov 05, 2017
BeastOfNoTribe:
Observing...
Lol
Re: Free Powerful Tools to Make me between $1000 -$2000 per month by chuksLetting: 11:31am On Nov 05, 2017
bobowaja:
FIRST TOOL
Get 100% working free Facebook Social Tool Kit with license key Premium Facebook Tools. Facebook social tool kit is a Google Chrome Extension. Using Facebook Social Tool Kit you can add all Facebook friends as group admin,click on multiple buttons and all friend will be in Facebook group. Fb group member tagger,group transfer tool, multiple groups posting ,Facebook group admin claim ,message all Facebook friends at once, post on all fb pages, FB group admin transfer and much more.

FUNCTIONS

PRICE
Free

HOW TO GET IT

I sent you a mail

Thanks in advance
Re: Free Powerful Tools to Make me between $1000 -$2000 per month by bobowaja(m): 11:17am On Nov 06, 2017
SECOND PRODUCT
Email Extractor 14 (Trial version)

FUNCTIONS
Email Extractor 1.4 is a spider program that crawls the web to harvest addresses based on criteria outlined by the user. For instance, if the user is running an e-mail marketing campaign aimed at birdwatchers, the user can easily search for addresses likely to belong to individuals who share that interest. You can also use EE 14 to extract emails by domain name or from local files in your computer.

HOW I USE IT
I normally use it in conjunction with another product. I just use this one to look for niche and then use another software to get the email addresses from the niches - smart right? That is what you should do too.

HOW TO GET IT
Message my Email
clickbnkgod@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Free Powerful Tools to Make me between $1000 -$2000 per month by bobowaja(m): 11:17am On Nov 06, 2017
THIRD TOOL

ATOMIC EMAIL HUNTER
What is Atomic Email Hunter?
Atomic Email Hunter is a powerful tool that extracts email addresses with usernames from webpages.
A targeted email list is the first step towards the success of your email campaign. Once you add website addresses to Email Hunter, it will harvest and collect thousands of relevant email addresses from them in minutes.
This easy-to-use program will perfectly suit your needs for email extraction using filtering rules.

HOW DO I MAKE USE OF THIS PRODUCT?

Normally i first use email extractor 14 trial version to get the list of websites that relates with my niche, get the website and use this Atomic Email Hunter to extract the useful emails on such portals. Very simple!

MAIN FEATURES OF ATOMIC EMAIL HUNTER
Keyword Search
You can start searching even if you have no list of website URLs. Enter a key phrase related to your business or target audience, and the software will find relevant websites, scan them, and collect email addresses.

Filter Rules
In order to speed up the search, you can set filter rules for domains or email addresses directly in the program. Advanced hunting criteria includes: URL length limit, priority link determination, and the ignoring of bad domains to improve the speed and quality of email extraction.

Mailbox Reports
The mailbox plugin is used to extract addresses from your email account. It doesn’t matter if the email addresses are in your email contact list, or in the email message body. It will collect the ones you need and give you a full list.

Yelp Plugin
You can easily extract emails from www.yelp.com with the help of the Yelp plugin. Addresses of local services are helpful for any email marketer. All of these plugins are free and are already integrated in Email Hunter.

Craigslist Plugin
The Craigslist plugin is designed to extract emails from the website, www.craigslist.org. It will find new addresses in local classifieds, in forums for jobs, housing, for sale, personal services, local community, and events.

Extract from Facebook
Email Hunter can easily handle hundreds of thousands of emails extracted from various Facebook pages, as well as from other sources.

This tool is so powerful that you dont have to underestimate its usefulness unless you dont want to make it big on the internet. And fortunately for you i have it for you for almost free.

Now, imagine you have this tool and you follow all the instructions i am going to give when you order for it. Well, i will allow the software to speak for itself.

How would you feel if that which you are thinking of doing is been almost done for you? Does it worth it? Yeah it does, because it has worked for several people before you and yours cannot be the bad one out of the several good stories.

PRICE
This tool goes for 80 dollars on that main website (https://www.atompark.com/web-email-extractor/) but i will be will giving it out as low as N3000 for now

1 Like

Re: Free Powerful Tools to Make me between $1000 -$2000 per month by chuksLetting: 8:26pm On Nov 08, 2017
bobowaja:
FIRST TOOL

FUNCTIONS

PRICE
Free

HOW TO GET IT

Hello dear! Please, can you help me to explain the columns in the attachments below. I opened group posting tool, but I didn't understand some of the columns like access token and others. Thanks

Re: Free Powerful Tools to Make me between $1000 -$2000 per month by bobowaja(m): 9:31pm On Nov 08, 2017
chuksLetting:

Hello dear! Please, can you help me to explain the columns in the attachments below. I opened group posting tool, but I didn't understand some of the columns like access token and others. Thanks
Message me
Re: Free Powerful Tools to Make me between $1000 -$2000 per month by chuksLetting: 10:14pm On Nov 08, 2017
bobowaja:

Message me
I emailed you
Re: Free Powerful Tools to Make me between $1000 -$2000 per month by KinzyeWriter(m): 5:11am On Nov 09, 2017
shocked ... Wow this is cool
Re: Free Powerful Tools to Make me between $1000 -$2000 per month by bobowaja(m): 7:41am On Nov 09, 2017
chuksLetting:
I emailed you
I have replied you, check your inbox
Re: Free Powerful Tools to Make me between $1000 -$2000 per month by bobowaja(m): 7:41am On Nov 09, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
shocked ... Wow this is cool
My brother from another mother, good to see you here

1 Like

Re: Free Powerful Tools to Make me between $1000 -$2000 per month by bobowaja(m): 7:38am On Nov 16, 2017
PHONE NUMBER MARKETING
With so much talk about new and innovative marketing approaches, make sure you're not overlooking the basic building blocks of smart marketing. Database marketing is a form of direct marketing that uses personalized communication to promote products or services to potential customers. Customer information is gathered, stored in, and drawn from a central database.
It is critical because it helps facilitate many marketing communication approaches, particularly direct marketing. Some of the most successful Internet marketers use it. Here are seven reasons why database marketing matters, and, moreover, why it should matter to you.
1. Streamlined Information: Let’s say you have gathered an impressive amount of data about your customer base, but have no way of managing or organizing it. Setting up a database will allow you to organize vast amounts of important information and pull lists of specifics: email address, phone numbers, past purchases, inquiries, demographic information and more. Need to know how many males, ages 30-50 bought a laptop from you in the past two years? You can easily find out.
2. Targeted Promotions: Using the information in your database, you can send targeted promotions and sales to the most promising customers. For example, if you are a large online retailer having a sale on books, you can send an email to customers who have purchased fiction from you in the past, not to everyone who has ever ordered from your site. Targeted promotions are a much better use of time and resources.
3. Proven Success: According to It’s All Good Companies, “Database marketing has long been in the domain of the Fortune 500—companies that spend millions of dollars on their marketing efforts. It is now in the domain of smaller organizations with smaller budgets”. Smaller businesses can also use and benefit from it, but keep in mind that it’s important to adapt this technique to your business and budget.
4. Track Record: It supports one of the most important elements of any marketing campaign—tracking its success. Is email a better approach for your company or do your customers respond better to a mailed postcard? You can gather metrics that matter and measure results that can be put to good use, such as a campaign that has both email and mail components targeted at two different qualified prospect groups.
5. Cost Savings: As mentioned above, using this more streamlined approach saves on costs and resources. By targeting your message to customers who have purchased in the past you are spending money on those more likely to buy from you again, not just casting a wide net and hoping for increased sales.
6. Information Sharing: Did you know that you can buy or rent prospect lists?! That’s right, if you are just getting started and need help this type of marketing, you can buy email prospect lists to help you with a specific campaign or product launch.
7. A Well-Rounded Approach: Using DM offers the best ROI, but it is not the only approach. Using a cost-effective, intelligent combination of inbound marketing and outbound marketing enables you to get the most out of all of your marketing efforts. It has a proven track record of success, so be sure to implement it into your marketing strategy.

USEFULNESS

I normally send out my new products news through this medium and it converts well (Next to email marketing, this method is the best)

PRICE
Paid

TO GET IT
message me clickbnkgod@gmailcom

Re: Free Powerful Tools to Make me between $1000 -$2000 per month by bobowaja(m): 7:40am On Nov 16, 2017
KinzyeWriter, hope you have seen my reply to your mail?
Re: Free Powerful Tools to Make me between $1000 -$2000 per month by KinzyeWriter(m): 7:53am On Nov 16, 2017
bobowaja:
KinzyeWriter, hope you have seen my reply to your mail?
Yes sir, I have.

Good morning.

I just mailed you again now, for some questions grin.
Re: Free Powerful Tools to Make me between $1000 -$2000 per month by bobowaja(m): 10:27pm On Nov 16, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
Yes sir, I have.

Good morning.

I just mailed you again now, for some questions grin.
OK bro.
Re: Free Powerful Tools to Make me between $1000 -$2000 per month by bobowaja(m): 1:16pm On Nov 18, 2017
ANOTHER TOOL
PLR stands for Private Label Rights. PLR articles are a relatively new twist on content building. Private label rights are a special type of right or license which you purchase where you are legally allowed to edit and publish the article as your own. You may even include your own name as the author and your own resource box at the end of each article. PLR articles are a relatively inexpensive way to produce content for a blog. Any blogger who has been at this for a while knows that keeping a steady flow of content is not an easy thing to do. PLR articles can help to keep that flow going when you run into a period of writer’s block.
The biggest advantage of PLR articles are their costs. They’re pretty cheap. While freelance writers like Michael Kwan charge an arm and a leg to write a single article, you can buy PLR articles for as low as 15 cents each.

USEFULNESS
This tool is mostly used by bloggers and affiliate marketer. You dont need to worry or bother yourself about what to write. (It get it done for your 100%)

PRICE

Paid

TO GET IT
message clickbnkgod@gmail.com

3 Likes

Re: Free Powerful Tools to Make me between $1000 -$2000 per month by bobowaja(m): 9:21am On Nov 19, 2017
Post is coming here......
Re: Free Powerful Tools to Make me between $1000 -$2000 per month by bobowaja(m): 8:56am On Nov 24, 2017
THIS IS MY BEST METHOD OF ALL
EMAIL MARKETING
What is Email Marketing?
Email marketing is the act of sending a commercial message, typically to a group of people, using email. In its broadest sense, every email sent to a potential or current customer could be considered email marketing. It usually involves using email to send advertisements, request business, or solicit sales or donations, and is meant to build loyalty, trust, or brand awareness. Marketing emails can be sent to a purchased lead list or a current customer database. The term usually refers to sending email messages with the purpose of enhancing a merchant's relationship with current or previous customers, encouraging customer loyalty and repeat business, acquiring new customers or convincing current customers to purchase something immediately, and sharing third-party ads.
Mobile email marketing
Email marketing develops large amounts[of traffic through smartphones and tablets. Marketers are researching ways to advertise to more users and to make them view advertising for longer. However, the rate of delivery is still relatively low due to better filtering-out of advertising and users having multiple email accounts for different purposes. Because emails are generated according to the tracked behavior of consumers, it is possible to send advertising which is based on the recipient's behavior. Because of this, modern email marketing is perceived more often as a pull strategy rather than a push strategy.
Advantages
Email marketing is popular with companies for several reasons:

1. An exact return on investment can be tracked ("track to basket"wink and has proven to be high when done properly. Email marketing is often reported as the most effective online marketing tactic.
2. Email marketing is significantly cheaper and faster than traditional mail, mainly because of the high cost and time required in a traditional mail campaign for producing the artwork, printing, addressing, and mailing.
3. Businesses and organizations who send a high volume of emails can use an ESP (email service provider) to gather information about the behavior of the recipients. The insights provided by consumer response to email marketing help businesses and organizations understand and make use of consumer behavior.
4. Email provides a cost-effective method to test different marketing content, including visual, creative, marketing copy, and multimedia assets. 5. The data gathered by testing in the email channel can then be used across all channels of marketing campaigns, both print and digital.
6. Advertisers can reach substantial numbers of email subscribers who have opted in (i.e., consented) to receive the email.
7. Almost half of American Internet users check or send email on a typical day, with emails delivered between 1 am and 5 am local time outperforming those sent at other times in open and click rates.
8 Email is popular with digital marketers, rising an estimated 15% in 2009 to £292 million in the UK.
9 If compared to standard email, direct email marketing produces higher response rate and higher average order value for e-commerce businesses.

How would you feel if that which you are thinking of doing is been almost done for you? Does it worth it? Yeah it does, because it has worked for several people before you and yours cannot be the bad one out of the several good stories.

PRICE
paid

HOW CAN I GET IT
Message me on clickbnkgod@gmail.com

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fiberone Broadband Internet Fraudulent Broadband Service / Make "Cool Cash" With Your Mobilephone Directly Into Your 9ja Bank Account / Where Do I Sell My Foodstuffs In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.