Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,809 members, 7,802,587 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife (47040 Views)

Man Goes Viral For Impregnating 5 Women At The Same Time / These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp / Ghanaian Man Buys ₦80,000 Sex Doll, Order Delivered Successfully (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by blueheart(m): 7:55am On Oct 27, 2017
A Nigerian man based in South Africa says he does not regret buying a luxury Mercedes-Benz G-class to a South African man as a token to apologise for impregnating his wife.

“I know what I did is wrong but I feel better he has accepted my gift. He accepted that his wife, my girlfriend, is pregnant and will soon give birth to my son. He was angry at first but when I presented the car to him his anger vanished,” said the man who identified herself as John.

One source close to the family of the woman who fell pregnant says she knew about the affair but never thought it would lead to a pregnancy. She says she is disappointed the husband accepted the Mercedes-Benz from the Nigerian national.

“Nigerian men will never take our men seriously. What kind of a man accepts a gift from a man who impregnated his wife? He will impregnate her again and buy the stupid husband another car. I am so disappointed,” she said.

When approached for a comment the husband said “it is wrong to say I am stupid. The point of the matter is we cannot reverse what happened. We sat down as men and sorted the issue. The Bible says we must forgive and forget. I have always dreamed of driving a G-wagon. Christmas came early for me and my family,” said the husband who didn’t want to be named.

“The baby will be born and I’ll take care of him as my own. If the father wants to take him to Nigeria I wouldn’t mind. I will give my wife the support she needs always. That is what marriage is all about. I love my wife and will not leave her because of a mere pregnancy,” he added.

http://dailylive.co.za/2017/10/25/nigerian-man-buys-joburg-man-a-g-class-to-apologise-for-impregnating-his-wife/

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by CaptainGOOD: 7:58am On Oct 27, 2017
shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by uzoormah(m): 8:01am On Oct 27, 2017
Hmmmmm

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by blueheart(m): 8:12am On Oct 27, 2017
Lalasticlala please frontpage

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by dab00: 8:19am On Oct 27, 2017
O boy. See love of money in action.
“The baby will be born and I’ll take care of him as my own. Which man can do this in 9ja.

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by Chicagoesontop: 8:21am On Oct 27, 2017
Gone ... Apart from Monday and Tuesday, the following 3 days said .. W T F after reading this news.

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by Gourdoinc(m): 8:23am On Oct 27, 2017
in a rush to type on this thread, my phone just fell down and now I have a broken screen. may the curse of swollen scrotum and pus filled vagina never escape from these shameless people who broke my phone e with their infidelity and stupidity

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by Jagermeister(m): 8:48am On Oct 27, 2017
Gourdoinc:
in a rush to type on this thread, my phone just fell down and now I have a broken screen. may the curse of swollen scrotum and pus filled vagina never escape from these shameless people who broke my phone e with their infidelity and stupidity

You bloody idiot. Look what you caused grin

While I was laughing at your post, a long drizzle of slimy nose matter fell into my coffee; now it's ruined.

Back to the topic; this is why these zulus keep killing and attacking us on a daily in their homeland. We keep deceiving their females with our unequal, unequivocal, unrelentless and uncontrollable massive pipes.

146 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by swaqq(m): 11:12am On Oct 27, 2017
Why won't I collect it,,,,, I collect am I no collect am, d woman is still leaving my house anyway,
So don't let me loss at two things.
If I sell the G wagon i fit recover all the money on her right from dating to wedding all down to buying of the pregnancy test strip..... Time to ball

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by 9japrof(m): 11:50am On Oct 27, 2017
Poverty na bastard...

Chai ma south African nigga cos of money(G-Wagon) don call am mere pregnancy.

I don't blame the nigga, the deed has been done and refusing the gift wouldn't stop the wife from forking the naija nigga.

Abeg make the guy come impregnate me and gift my girlfried an iPhone 7 grin

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by ayorhmeeday(m): 11:50am On Oct 27, 2017
i can only believe this story on the grounds that a post that corroborates this one which states how the supposed girlfriend met the MERCEDES giver, is uploaded!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by lelvin(m): 11:50am On Oct 27, 2017
Hehe.... What money will not do, more money will do it grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by coldnigger(m): 11:50am On Oct 27, 2017
End time car

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by XXLDICK(m): 11:51am On Oct 27, 2017
Please,come and impregnate my wife undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by ifyan(m): 11:51am On Oct 27, 2017
Hmm
Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 27, 2017
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I love the pragmatic nature of the said husband.
"we can't undo what has already been done, so we Sat down as men and discussed. Beside, I've always wanted to drive a G-Wagon".
grin grin grin

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by medolab90(m): 11:51am On Oct 27, 2017
All this south Africans self undecided A real Nigerian man will never accept the gift.

But I will after all we were told to forgive and forget

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by imori22: 11:51am On Oct 27, 2017
Bros I have 3 wives, comman impregnate all of them sir

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by eleojo23: 11:51am On Oct 27, 2017
smh

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by Titto93(m): 11:51am On Oct 27, 2017
chijioke199185:
to make money call or whatsapp the number below
See them... What's ur position in the list of Nigerian Richest men?

watch, subscribe and share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uv4h8Eexlo8

24 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by haryomikun(m): 11:51am On Oct 27, 2017
grin
Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by free2ryhme: 11:51am On Oct 27, 2017
Na wa ooo

When I thought I have read it all

Hia

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by TedBaker(m): 11:51am On Oct 27, 2017
XXLDICK:
Please,come and impregnate my wife undecided
ur wife na bobrisky novody wants her/him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by theway83: 11:52am On Oct 27, 2017
Ti elejo ba ti mo ejo ni ebi koni pee Lori ikunle.
Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by thorpido(m): 11:52am On Oct 27, 2017
True love. lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by zeekeyboy: 11:52am On Oct 27, 2017
Gourdoinc:

E never break reach
Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by Septre: 11:52am On Oct 27, 2017
shocked When you think you have heard and seen it all. I thought there is nothing new under the sun, but this i must confess is new

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by Alexus23: 11:53am On Oct 27, 2017
He should take the G-Class, and divorce the LovePeddler asp.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by cstr1000: 11:53am On Oct 27, 2017
And you wonder why those south africans hate Nigerians there.
The arrogance is outstanding.
You fuccked someone else's wife to impregnation, and still insult him with money.

27 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" / Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Police Officer And His Adorable Angel. / Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.