Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife (47049 Views)

Man Goes Viral For Impregnating 5 Women At The Same Time / These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp / Ghanaian Man Buys ₦80,000 Sex Doll, Order Delivered Successfully (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by InsanePsycho(m): 12:39pm On Oct 27, 2017
Tell me this is a joke please

HAhahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by aribisala0(m): 12:42pm On Oct 27, 2017
dab00:
O boy. See love of money in action.
“The baby will be born and I’ll take care of him as my own. Which man can do this in 9ja.
In some parts of Kwara there is no problem. Any pregnancy belongs to the husband and is counted as profit. That is their tradition
Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by Alphageometrix: 12:48pm On Oct 27, 2017
Gourdoinc:
in a rush to type on this thread, my phone just fell down and now I have a broken screen. may the curse of swollen scrotum and pus filled vagina never escape from these shameless people who broke my phone e with their infidelity and stupidity
Lol
Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by amunkita(m): 12:49pm On Oct 27, 2017
How I wish I can impregnate buhari's daughter nd give Indimi a brand new Mercedes 190....
Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by amunkita(m): 12:51pm On Oct 27, 2017
motun2017:
fake story

Can I impregnate you
Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by LeSudAfricaine: 1:21pm On Oct 27, 2017
This is obviously lies, this thread is created to feed your fragile egos at our expense

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by bigismallie: 1:21pm On Oct 27, 2017
God punish poverty! if the man were rich would he have the mind to try such rubbish! some guys go just shoot am there. WHAT RUBBISH!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by Codes151(m): 1:29pm On Oct 27, 2017
Correct man!! Poverty na disease.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by uboma(m): 1:30pm On Oct 27, 2017
he is less a man for accepting the gift.
Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by Willie2015: 1:33pm On Oct 27, 2017
His price is a G - Class

“Everyone has a price, the important thing is to find out what it is.”

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 27, 2017
Everybody has a price, when your numbers come up.............you know the rest.. wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 27, 2017
blackbeau1:
The husband was right tho. What would be the point of getting angry and refusing the g wagon ? It wouldn't reverse what happened

It's a thing about Pride, it shows the man has no pride. His wife is for sale not that it's a bad thing, he could monetize her properly

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by chyket(m): 1:41pm On Oct 27, 2017
Is this a Movie or what?
Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by Mzansian(f): 1:46pm On Oct 27, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
This is obviously lies, this thread is created to feed your fragile egos at our expense

The most gullible citizens ever, so you can't expect them to question a damn thing about this crappy story and where it comes from. That's how dummies behave .

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by Taiwo20(m): 1:49pm On Oct 27, 2017
He doesnt have to loose both ways......

iya meji kin je okobo
Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by Papadoh(m): 1:52pm On Oct 27, 2017
*This is super story* *A life of strife and sorrow*

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 27, 2017
[quote author] is wrong to say I am stupid. The point of the matter is we cannot reverse what happened. We sat down as men and sorted the issue. The Bible says we must forgive and forget. I have always dreamed of driving a G-wagon. Christmas came early for me and my family,
[/quote]
This got me ROFLMAO
Pocohantas inukwa? Please one word for that man.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by taurusdude0(m): 2:00pm On Oct 27, 2017
Bloody South Africans,just cause of g wagon you forgave a man dat gave ur wife banana.weaklings that's y their women love Nigerians cause they don't have opposite sex in the country grin grin no men just some Bruce Jenner's. cool
Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by Orobo2Lekpa: 2:02pm On Oct 27, 2017
that kind man can open his nyash bob risky style to collect Bugatti

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by oglalasioux(m): 2:02pm On Oct 27, 2017
Smart man. The deed is done so who wants him to lose both ways? Will refusing the Gwagon undo the pregnancy?
Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by Pataricatering(f): 2:07pm On Oct 27, 2017
cstr1000:
And you wonder why those south africans hate Nigerians there.
The arrogance is outstanding.
You fuccked someone else's wife to impregnation, and still insult him with money.

He didn’t insult him , if he did the guy would have refused the car .
Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by Jman06(m): 2:08pm On Oct 27, 2017
Accepting the G-class is not a problem but taking back the "used" wife shows that the man is a FOOL.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 27, 2017
9japrof:
Poverty na bastard...

Chai ma south African nigga cos of money(G-Wagon) don call am mere pregnancy.

I don't blame the nigga, the deed has been done and refusing the gift wouldn't stop the wife from forking the naija nigga.

Abeg make the guy come impregnate me and gift my girlfried an iPhone 7 grin
A mere iPhone7, that's cheap.
Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by Kam0007: 2:14pm On Oct 27, 2017
Jagermeister:

You bloody idiot. Look what you caused grin

While I was laughing at your post, a long drizzle of slimy nose matter fell into my coffee; now it's ruined.

Back to the topic; this is why these zulus keep killing and attacking us on a daily in their homeland. We keep deceiving their females with our unequal, unequivocal, unrelentless and uncontrollable massive pipes.

impressive!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by baysol: 2:18pm On Oct 27, 2017
blueheart:

http://dailylive.co.za/2017/10/25/nigerian-man-buys-joburg-man-a-g-class-to-apologise-for-impregnating-his-wife/

YOU SEE HOW IPOB PEOPLE THEY TAKE DO LIFE LIKE PERSON WEY SABI CHOP YAM. HOW CAN YOU JUSTIFY EVERY WRONG THING WITH YET ANOTHER VERY WRONG THING. OVER TO UNA IF THIS IS NORMAL BEHAVIOUR, THEY HAVE CORRUPTED EVERY WHERE THEY GO WITH THEIR EVIL WAYS. THE JUDGEMENT BELONG TO GOD ALMIGHTY, ALL DAY NA FOR THIEF HAND ONE DAY FOR THE OWNER. LOBATAN.
Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by dabrake(m): 2:19pm On Oct 27, 2017
Willie2015:
His price is a G - Class

“Everyone has a price, the important thing is to find out what it is.”
The G-Class is of far greater value than the wife. I'll exchange an adulteress wife for a Camry 2.2 sef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by Funkybabee(f): 2:21pm On Oct 27, 2017
Cooked story

Who can accept that kind insult

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 27, 2017
Wait,did I read correctly the wife is disappointed that her husband accepted the car shocked..women don get mind sha.omo that S.A man don open office for our guy head sha.just no pay dues and him go turn statistic for xenophobia hitlist

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by darkmarky(m): 2:40pm On Oct 27, 2017
Hushpuppi come and impregnate my girlfriend Sinaj

I beg you in the name of God.. grin
Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by sinaj(f): 2:59pm On Oct 27, 2017
darkmarky:
Hushpuppi come and impregnate my girlfriend Sinaj

I beg you in the name of God.. grin
pls lets just divorce so i can go live with him grin
Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by Bondesniger(m): 3:00pm On Oct 27, 2017
THAT SA man should be from somewhere around middle belt Nigeria he is in SA as a slave so don't blame him grin
Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by bewla(m): 3:22pm On Oct 27, 2017
dab00:
O boy. See love of money in action.
“The baby will be born and I’ll take care of him as my own. Which man can do this in 9ja.
La na your pro if u add las again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" / Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Police Officer And His Adorable Angel. / What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.