Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,689 members, 7,805,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

I Am Been Disturbed By A Guy Bearing Same Name As Mine For My WAEC Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Am Been Disturbed By A Guy Bearing Same Name As Mine For My WAEC Result (3448 Views)

Why I Burnt My WAEC, University, NYSC Original Certificates – Olutimain Ilenre / Two Federal University Lokoja Students Bearing Same Name And In Same Dept Dies / My Waec Gce Result Without Any Expo What Course Can I Study? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Been Disturbed By A Guy Bearing Same Name As Mine For My WAEC Result by Dawinlove(m): 8:23am On Oct 27, 2017
A guy bearing same name as mine has been disturbing me for weeks now to help him with my waec result. The said person which I haven't met before but only on Facebook says he was told to ask anyone who has same name as his to help him with his waec result to make changes in his JAMB as regards his date of birth, explaining that an error was made and without the correction he wont be allowed for NYSC posting,he has NECO result but they are requesting for waec for the correction according to him.He said he does not have WAEC and needed someone with same name to assist him. I have given him series of advise but this same guy is begging and I can't release it.He even said he had no intention using my result and asked his mum to speak with me about the issue. The mistake was made during his Remedial days when applying for Jamb he said his initial date of birth on NECO was mistaken for another year and the two aren't corresponding. Please I need advise from you guys.
Re: I Am Been Disturbed By A Guy Bearing Same Name As Mine For My WAEC Result by engrjosefz(m): 8:38am On Oct 27, 2017
You better stand your ground...
Re: I Am Been Disturbed By A Guy Bearing Same Name As Mine For My WAEC Result by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 27, 2017
Don't open another thread in the future telling us how you were arrested and locked up.

He doesn't have a waec result.

He wants to impersonate using you as cover.

I don't pity you in advance.

8 Likes

Re: I Am Been Disturbed By A Guy Bearing Same Name As Mine For My WAEC Result by internationalman(m): 8:54am On Oct 27, 2017
Just help him out.
We are in Nigeria, nobody will have d time to investigate if d WAEC result is truly his.

A cousin of mine once used his friend's HND certificate to apply for a job and he got d job.
Re: I Am Been Disturbed By A Guy Bearing Same Name As Mine For My WAEC Result by Antina(f): 9:03am On Oct 27, 2017
You may give him your WAEC registration number (because that is all want he wants) provided you are not going to have the same issue in the nearest future, because if you do, the database will only recognize the first used WAEC reg. Number.
Re: I Am Been Disturbed By A Guy Bearing Same Name As Mine For My WAEC Result by Rakash(f): 11:00am On Oct 27, 2017
Dawinlove:
A guy bearing same name as mine has been disturbing me for weeks now to help him with my waec result. The said person which I haven't met before but only on Facebook says he was told to ask anyone who has same name as his to help him with his waec result to make changes in his JAMB as regards his date of birth, explaining that an error was made and without the correction he wont be allowed for NYSC posting,he has NECO result but they are requesting for waec for the correction according to him.He said he does not have WAEC and needed someone with same name to assist him. I have given him series of advise but this same guy is begging and I can't release it.He even said he had no intention using my result and asked his mum to speak with me about the issue. The mistake was made during his Remedial days when applying for Jamb he said his initial date of birth on NECO was mistaken for another year and the two aren't corresponding. Please I need advise from you guys.
Am sorry but reading this ur post got me really angry, so angry than how i have felt in a very long while. You 100% stuupid.....why not carry all ur life and give him. block the motherfxxxker. but nevertheless u can listen to all his cries and that of his mum and give him ur result i would come visit u when u have been thrown into jail where you would receive sense. Didirin

3 Likes

Re: I Am Been Disturbed By A Guy Bearing Same Name As Mine For My WAEC Result by Meel: 11:05am On Oct 27, 2017
Do you have same Date of Birth?? If they wants to correct it, they might want to use the one on your Waec, which doesn't corresponds with his.

Think this through abeg.

1 Like

Re: I Am Been Disturbed By A Guy Bearing Same Name As Mine For My WAEC Result by ayosans(m): 12:01pm On Oct 27, 2017
I do not advise you to give him, if its for NYSC Posting, Neco is valid too...this is Nigeria except he doesn't have neco result and cooking up d story
Re: I Am Been Disturbed By A Guy Bearing Same Name As Mine For My WAEC Result by dazzlingd(m): 12:10pm On Oct 27, 2017
Games of thrones; you are very kind, someday it will get you killed
Re: I Am Been Disturbed By A Guy Bearing Same Name As Mine For My WAEC Result by Dawinlove(m): 1:39pm On Oct 27, 2017
Hodisol:
You guys go to waec office and confirm the stuff. Or you go to you school for your original cert, abi you and d guy share same passport photo.

[https://www.nairaland.com/4141831/attend-2-day-digital-marketing#61820914] is good,have a look at it!

never met the guy before..he is in abuja
Re: I Am Been Disturbed By A Guy Bearing Same Name As Mine For My WAEC Result by Dawinlove(m): 1:42pm On Oct 27, 2017
Rakash:
Am sorry but reading this ur post got me really angry, so angry than how i have felt in a very long while. You 100% stuupid.....why not carry all ur life and give him. block the motherfxxxker. but nevertheless u can listen to all his cries and that of his mum and give him ur result i would come visit u when u have been thrown into jail where you would receive sense. Didirin
God forbid o
Re: I Am Been Disturbed By A Guy Bearing Same Name As Mine For My WAEC Result by mikool007(m): 2:29pm On Oct 27, 2017
Dawinlove:
Your weac is too important to gamble with
Re: I Am Been Disturbed By A Guy Bearing Same Name As Mine For My WAEC Result by Raintaker(m): 3:30pm On Oct 27, 2017
All the guy has to do is to go to court and swear an affidavit declaring his real age.

Your waec result talk is nonsense.
Re: I Am Been Disturbed By A Guy Bearing Same Name As Mine For My WAEC Result by khristal87(m): 4:22pm On Oct 27, 2017
Dawinlove:
This is Nigeria, give him d result, consider it dt u dnt ve any WAEC result anymore..how on earth ll u give someone ur original result,, do ppl think bf they type? Wat kind f advice d u need? I feel like slapping u now.
Re: I Am Been Disturbed By A Guy Bearing Same Name As Mine For My WAEC Result by davbravo(m): 4:39pm On Oct 27, 2017
Dawinlove:
don't even try it.......... Stand your ground, he won't kill you
Re: I Am Been Disturbed By A Guy Bearing Same Name As Mine For My WAEC Result by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 27, 2017
Op better run o, block his number, block him on fb and call police o
Re: I Am Been Disturbed By A Guy Bearing Same Name As Mine For My WAEC Result by RedDistrict: 5:56pm On Oct 27, 2017
Your village ppl finally located you
Op. give him the result o, hehehe grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Been Disturbed By A Guy Bearing Same Name As Mine For My WAEC Result by darmhey(m): 7:38pm On Oct 27, 2017
Dawinlove:
Are you kidding? How can someone be this stupid?? You're actually considering 'borrowing' someone your waec certificate. I wish you were my brother, I'll slap you so hard, you'll need braces
Re: I Am Been Disturbed By A Guy Bearing Same Name As Mine For My WAEC Result by Johnflowey1738(f): 8:01pm On Oct 27, 2017
undecided
Help him joor no one will know
U can use our jubrin for example
Re: I Am Been Disturbed By A Guy Bearing Same Name As Mine For My WAEC Result by sirxbit(m): 11:09pm On Oct 27, 2017
U dey reason am b4?
Dis pikin wan enter one chance oooo
Re: I Am Been Disturbed By A Guy Bearing Same Name As Mine For My WAEC Result by psalmistkakah(m): 12:33am On Oct 28, 2017
He does not need ur result wat he wants is ur waec registration number which he will use to change his date of birth so dat he can go service..
Re: I Am Been Disturbed By A Guy Bearing Same Name As Mine For My WAEC Result by ademiD(f): 1:05am On Oct 28, 2017
He should go to Waec office to rectify whatever...Op, pls think twice before doing it to avoid stories that touch the heart.
Re: I Am Been Disturbed By A Guy Bearing Same Name As Mine For My WAEC Result by Lamide123: 5:15am On Oct 28, 2017
Dawinlove:
Don't put yourself in problem. Don't fall for that story. Why must he need your certificate before
they can correct mistake on his own certificate. The guy is only trying to use you.

1 Like

Re: I Am Been Disturbed By A Guy Bearing Same Name As Mine For My WAEC Result by ObinnaVal93(m): 7:26am On Oct 28, 2017
Dawinlove:
He shud go and swear affidavit !!! shikena!!!
Re: I Am Been Disturbed By A Guy Bearing Same Name As Mine For My WAEC Result by spreado(m): 1:48pm On Oct 28, 2017
He has offer the OP money, he just want to know if there is any repercussions for selling his waec result
Re: I Am Been Disturbed By A Guy Bearing Same Name As Mine For My WAEC Result by WeirdoNg: 7:00pm On Oct 28, 2017
Prison dey hungry you ni?

(1) (Reply)

How To Check Where JAMB Have Posted You For Admission / List Of University That Of Dentistry And Dental Surgery In Nigeria / What Will You Do If He Was Your Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.