Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Business Ideas Needed Please!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Ideas Needed Please!!! (1961 Views)

Fintech Business Ideas Needed / I Have 450k Lying In My Account, Tangible Business Ideas Needed / Business Ideas Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Ideas Needed Please!!! by deebee13(f): 9:37am On Oct 27, 2017
Good day fellow Nairalanders,

I have a million naira that I'd like to invest in something. But I can't seem to come up with any ideas. Can you help a sister out please?

Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Business Ideas Needed Please!!! by Immaculatesnow(m): 9:54am On Oct 27, 2017
deebee13:

I have a million naira that I'd like to invest in something. But I can't seem to come up with any ideas. Can you help a sister out please?

I am a vlogger and i earn money from youtube so if you will like to invest on my youtube channel I will be paying you part of my monthly royalities for the rest of your life and you will get to see and review films in IMAX Here in Lagos Lekki everyday with me and much more things i do on my American youtube channel and more, My channels name is SIMBAZ link is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3VqvTATKsPiDTe6XF5fifg launched on 1st of july 2017 3months ago and now has over 120,000 views and daily consistent 2,500views per day and all my traffic is American currently the channel earns me $3 to $5 per day from ads only oo and I have made over $200 in 2months since i joined adsense and my channel is the ist ever Africn IMAX Cinema movie, Dolby Cinema( Dolby Vision & Dolby Atmos), I am a 4K UHD Bluray reviewer, I review Phones, I review Expensive speakers and Subwoofers and much much more American High tech and With your investement I can grow more channels for music,Lifesystle,Business and my music career too so if you like my proposition call my Number on my profile or send me your number on my email written on my profile and i can work with you to grow your money with my very own brand think about it.
Re: Business Ideas Needed Please!!! by akinsmail51: 11:52am On Oct 27, 2017
deebee13:

You can never go wrong with a food-related business in a third world country. Try processing and packaging popular food items like cassava, flour, custard, palm oil , flour, wheat, seasoning and spices and a whole lot of other food items. You stand to make lots of profit from this business.

People eat every day, and this explains why any business that sells foods and snacks will most likely thrive even amid harsh economic conditions. A restaurant business is very easy to start, and it brings quick returns.

Lest I forget, you are advised to invest in a kind of business which you have passion for. Make sure you in knowledge acquisition before dabbling into any business.

NB: Ideas are a dime a dozen. In business, execution counts. Ideas are like dreams. Execution makes money!

3 Likes

Re: Business Ideas Needed Please!!! by TOPAI7(m): 1:17pm On Oct 27, 2017
There are lot of things you can invest in, however you might also need to ask your yourself few questions:

- Do you want to do the business part time (keeping your current job) or full time?
- Do you want to invest in a seasonal business or an all year round business?
- Will you be employing staffs or run it fully by yourself?
- Do you stay in the inter-land or city?

N1m is a lot of money, i will advise that whatsoever business you want to do, use a few percentage to test run it.

deebee13:

1 Like

Re: Business Ideas Needed Please!!! by inesog: 1:56pm On Oct 27, 2017
partnership with Chinese is the best . I can direct you to the best selling quarry in Nigeria you just open an account with the Chinese with your capital.
most of the granites you see in transit to Lagos on daily bases is being bought via the merchants as Chinese don't accept cash and Chinese will never load a ton of granite out of your account without your approval . this is what I do its a cool business you make your profit per tonnage minimum of 100 naira per tonn a standard trailer is not less than 30 tonnes imagine loading 10 of that daily .

2 Likes

Re: Business Ideas Needed Please!!! by Chigorkizz(m): 1:59pm On Oct 27, 2017

1 Like

Re: Business Ideas Needed Please!!! by deebee13(f): 3:50pm On Oct 27, 2017
TOPAI7:
There are lot of things you can invest in, however you might also need to ask your yourself few questions:

- Do you want to do the business part time (keeping your current job) or full time?
- Do you want to invest in a seasonal business or an all year round business?
- Will you be employing staffs or run it fully by yourself?
- Do you stay in the inter-land or city?

N1m is a lot of money, i will advise that whatsoever business you want to do, use a few percentage to test run it.

Thank you so much. That's great advice.

1 Like

Re: Business Ideas Needed Please!!! by deebee13(f): 3:52pm On Oct 27, 2017
akinsmail51:

You can never go wrong with a food-related business in a third world country. Try processing and packaging popular food items like cassava, flour, custard, palm oil , flour, wheat, seasoning and spices and a whole lot of other food items. You stand to make lots of profit from this business.

People eat every day, and this explains why any business that sells foods and snacks will most likely thrive even amid harsh economic conditions. A restaurant business is very easy to start, and it brings quick returns.

Lest I forget, you are advised to invest in a kind of business which you have passion for. Make sure you in knowledge acquisition before dabbling into any business.

NB: Ideas are a dime a dozen. In business, execution counts. Ideas are like dreams. Execution makes money!

Never thought of the passion part... Thank you, means a lot.

1 Like

Re: Business Ideas Needed Please!!! by deebee13(f): 3:54pm On Oct 27, 2017
inesog:
partnership with Chinese is the best . I can direct you to the best selling quarry in Nigeria you just open an account with the Chinese with your capital.
most of the granites you see in transit to Lagos on daily bases is being bought via the merchants as Chinese don't accept cash and Chinese will never load a ton of granite out of your account without your approval . this is what I do its a cool business you make your profit per tonnage minimum of 100 naira per tonn a standard trailer is not less than 30 tonnes imagine loading 10 of that daily .

Sounds great, but I really don't know if that's an area I'm interested in. But thank you so much.

2 Likes

Re: Business Ideas Needed Please!!! by easyway4me: 6:15pm On Oct 27, 2017
Sister, a million naira is much money. I will not advice you to put all into a business once and fold your hands.
AFFILIATE marketing is a good idea. Here you can Promote HOT Selling Products and Services Through Online Automated System and make as much as N300k+ monthly genuinely and legitimately. Then, visit: http:///2ilmle1 or/and http:///2wxQxbg No, this is not about lottery, lotto or sweepstake, 90% of those that play lottery hardly win. In some other cases, the winner takes all. Lottery is purely a matter of luck and not everybody can be fortunate with the idea. Do not put all your eggs in one basket.
Re: Business Ideas Needed Please!!! by Fxmanager(m): 6:47pm On Oct 27, 2017
deebee13:

We are here for you. Your #1,000,000 can currently give you an average of #50,000+ monthly return investing with us after performance fees. And if you want an average monthly return of more than #500,000 after 48 months of your investment with us, you can do so using compound interest in your investment with us. This means after 4 years of your investment with us using compound interest, you will be getting a average monthly interest/income of more than #500,000 assuming you decide to start withdrawing your monthly interest. This will be possible as long as we stay under our working risk of 5-10% of your capital, and the maximum permissible risk of 30% to your capital. Note: we are doing everything possible to stay under 10% risk to our potential investor’s capital.

At 5% average monthly returns using compound interest without withdrawing funds from your account, your #1,000,000 will grow to #10,401,269.7+ in 4 years time (48 months).

How is it possible to turn #1,000,000 to #10,401,269.7+ in 4 years?

It is possible through the power of compound interest as explained below.

Compound interest is the concept of adding accumulated interest back to the principal sum, so that interest is earned on top of interest from that moment on. The act of declaring interest to be added to the principal is called compounding.(I.e you decide to add the earned interest to the initial principal in the investment going forward)

Monthly compound interest formula
We are using monthly here ,since we are talking of monthly returns.
The formula for Monthly compound interest, including principal sum, is:
A = P (1 + r/n) (nt)
Where:
A = the future value of the investment, including interest(returns)
P = the principal investment amount (the initial deposit amount)
r = the monthly interest rate(returns) in decimal.
n = the number of times that interest is compounded per month (in this case once or one time)
t = the number of months the money is invested
Note that this formula gives you the future value of an investment, which is compound interest plus the principal. Should you wish to calculate the compound interest only, you need this:
Total compounded interest = P (1 + r/n) (nt) - P
Or simply
Total compounded interest =A-P
Let's look at an example
Compound interest formula (including principal):

A = P(1+r/n)(nt)
If an amount of #1,000,000 is invested with us and we return a monthly interest rate (returns) of 5%, the value of the investment after 48months (I.e 4 years) can be calculated as follows...
P = #10,401,269.7. r = 5/100 = 0.05 (decimal). n = 1 (since we are compounding it once a month. t = 48.
If we plug those figures into the formula, we get:
A = #1,000,000(1 + 0.05 / 1) ^ (1(48)) = #10,401,269.7
So, the investment balance after 48 months (4years) is #10,401,269.7
Methodology
Step-by-step explained, how we get the #10,401,269.7. This all revolves around BODMAS and the order of operations. Let's go through it:
A = #1,000,000(1 + 0.05 / 1) ^ (1(48))
Using the order of operations we work out the totals in the brackets first. Within the first set of brackets, you need to do the division first and then the addition (division and multiplication should be carried out before addition and subtraction). We can also work out the 1(48). This gives us...
A = #1,000,000(1 + 0.05) ^ 48
Then:
A = #1,000,000(1.05) ^ 48
The exponent goes next. So, we calculate (1.05) ^ 48.
This means we end up with:
#1,000,000× 10.401269646942109782178152880917
= #10,401,269.7
You may have seen some examples giving a formula of A = P ( 1+r ) ^ t . This simplified formula assumes that interest is compounded once per period, rather than multiple times per period.

We have the best currency trading team here to assist you in building your #1,000,000 to over #10,401,269.7 in 4years (48 months) and beyond. You will be getting an average monthly interest/income of more than #500,000 assuming you decide to start withdrawing your monthly interest after the 48 months, helping you live the life you deserve even without a job. You can give us a trial.

This is the best structured, secured and transparent savings/investment you will ever find in this forum. No lock up period on your savings/investments and you can withdraw or close your account anytime. Your withdrawals from our partner broker to your bank Mastercard/Visa debit card takes 2 to 4 days maximum. If you are using ecurrency payment system, it takes 5 mins to the ecurrency payment systems then you can then make instant withdrawals to your Nigerian Bank account using Nigerian trusted e-currency exchanges. You can also use Bank wire transfer. You might be interested in what we offer. We promise a target of average 5-10%+ monthly profit on your savings/investment. Funds in a secured licensed,audited and regulated financial firm. You can monitor your savings/investment anywhere you are in the world 24/7 using any internet enable device. You are free to test us with any amount you can comfortably risk before saving/investing fully with us. Statement of account sent to your email daily. working risk to savers/investors capital is 5-10% risk and maximum permissible risk to savers/investors capital is 30%. Visit the link below to learn more.

https://www.nairaland.com/3901897/currency-trading-journal-target-avg

Visit the posts below to learn how to avoid scam and fraud. Learn to check and get the regulatory body's website to verify any company's regulatory status.

https://www.nairaland.com/3925379/investments-anti-scam-fraud-guide
https://www.nairaland.com/3931027/4-ways-avoid-investment-scams

Re: Business Ideas Needed Please!!! by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 27, 2017
deebee13:

Follow our discussion thread and telegram group to learn more investment windows and how we are raising a billion naira for agro-related projects.

https://www.nairaland.com/4126389/discover-how-nigerians-funding-over
Re: Business Ideas Needed Please!!! by opelizo(m): 10:45am On Oct 29, 2017
invest with BGM CAPITAL AND EQUITY INVESMENT COMPANY LTD. wd will give a reasonable ROI of 0.5% daily returns. We trade on stocks,volatility index,commodities etc. Invest with $200 and you will be glad. For more details call:08132816433
Re: Business Ideas Needed Please!!! by vicechopsticksz(m): 11:04am On Oct 29, 2017
Send me a mail at @ vice _singerr@yahoo.com
Re: Business Ideas Needed Please!!! by nairamaniac: 11:01am On Sep 30, 2018
deebee13:

Bia OP, bring the one million naira let's get married.
After like 5years, I would give you 5 children as profit.

I swear down grin
Re: Business Ideas Needed Please!!! by BabbanBura(m): 6:54pm On Mar 09, 2019
deebee13:

I know this is long ago perhaps the money don grow either wings or bigger. Nonetheless, something interests me - let's talk pls.

Regards
Re: Business Ideas Needed Please!!! by BabbanBura(m): 7:01pm On Mar 09, 2019
Fxmanager:

We are here for you. Your #1,000,000 can currently give you an average of #50,000+ monthly return investing with us after performance fees. And if you want an average monthly return of more than #500,000 after 48 months of your investment with us, you can do so using compound interest in your investment with us. This means after 4 years of your investment with us using compound interest, you will be getting a average monthly interest/income of more than #500,000 assuming you decide to start withdrawing your monthly interest. This will be possible as long as we stay under our working risk of 5-10% of your capital, and the maximum permissible risk of 30% to your capital. Note: we are doing everything possible to stay under 10% risk to our potential investor’s capital.

At 5% average monthly returns using compound interest without withdrawing funds from your account, your #1,000,000 will grow to #10,401,269.7+ in 4 years time (48 months).

How is it possible to turn #1,000,000 to #10,401,269.7+ in 4 years?

It is possible through the power of compound interest as explained below.

Compound interest is the concept of adding accumulated interest back to the principal sum, so that interest is earned on top of interest from that moment on. The act of declaring interest to be added to the principal is called compounding.(I.e you decide to add the earned interest to the initial principal in the investment going forward)

Monthly compound interest formula
We are using monthly here ,since we are talking of monthly returns.
The formula for Monthly compound interest, including principal sum, is:
A = P (1 + r/n) (nt)
Where:
A = the future value of the investment, including interest(returns)
P = the principal investment amount (the initial deposit amount)
r = the monthly interest rate(returns) in decimal.
n = the number of times that interest is compounded per month (in this case once or one time)
t = the number of months the money is invested
Note that this formula gives you the future value of an investment, which is compound interest plus the principal. Should you wish to calculate the compound interest only, you need this:
Total compounded interest = P (1 + r/n) (nt) - P
Or simply
Total compounded interest =A-P
Let's look at an example
Compound interest formula (including principal):

A = P(1+r/n)(nt)
If an amount of #1,000,000 is invested with us and we return a monthly interest rate (returns) of 5%, the value of the investment after 48months (I.e 4 years) can be calculated as follows...
P = #10,401,269.7. r = 5/100 = 0.05 (decimal). n = 1 (since we are compounding it once a month. t = 48.
If we plug those figures into the formula, we get:
A = #1,000,000(1 + 0.05 / 1) ^ (1(48)) = #10,401,269.7
So, the investment balance after 48 months (4years) is #10,401,269.7
Methodology
Step-by-step explained, how we get the #10,401,269.7. This all revolves around BODMAS and the order of operations. Let's go through it:
A = #1,000,000(1 + 0.05 / 1) ^ (1(48))
Using the order of operations we work out the totals in the brackets first. Within the first set of brackets, you need to do the division first and then the addition (division and multiplication should be carried out before addition and subtraction). We can also work out the 1(48). This gives us...
A = #1,000,000(1 + 0.05) ^ 48
Then:
A = #1,000,000(1.05) ^ 48
The exponent goes next. So, we calculate (1.05) ^ 48.
This means we end up with:
#1,000,000× 10.401269646942109782178152880917
= #10,401,269.7
You may have seen some examples giving a formula of A = P ( 1+r ) ^ t . This simplified formula assumes that interest is compounded once per period, rather than multiple times per period.

We have the best currency trading team here to assist you in building your #1,000,000 to over #10,401,269.7 in 4years (48 months) and beyond. You will be getting an average monthly interest/income of more than #500,000 assuming you decide to start withdrawing your monthly interest after the 48 months, helping you live the life you deserve even without a job. You can give us a trial.

This is the best structured, secured and transparent savings/investment you will ever find in this forum. No lock up period on your savings/investments and you can withdraw or close your account anytime. Your withdrawals from our partner broker to your bank Mastercard/Visa debit card takes 2 to 4 days maximum. If you are using ecurrency payment system, it takes 5 mins to the ecurrency payment systems then you can then make instant withdrawals to your Nigerian Bank account using Nigerian trusted e-currency exchanges. You can also use Bank wire transfer. You might be interested in what we offer. We promise a target of average 5-10%+ monthly profit on your savings/investment. Funds in a secured licensed,audited and regulated financial firm. You can monitor your savings/investment anywhere you are in the world 24/7 using any internet enable device. You are free to test us with any amount you can comfortably risk before saving/investing fully with us. Statement of account sent to your email daily. working risk to savers/investors capital is 5-10% risk and maximum permissible risk to savers/investors capital is 30%. Visit the link below to learn more.

https://www.nairaland.com/3901897/currency-trading-journal-target-avg

Visit the posts below to learn how to avoid scam and fraud. Learn to check and get the regulatory body's website to verify any company's regulatory status.

https://www.nairaland.com/3925379/investments-anti-scam-fraud-guide
https://www.nairaland.com/3931027/4-ways-avoid-investment-scams

Let's talk pls!
Re: Business Ideas Needed Please!!! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 09, 2019
I can get to teach you about ecommerce biz
Re: Business Ideas Needed Please!!! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 09, 2019
I can get to teach you about ecommerce business,especially the area of selling different items on Amazon, this biz is a real money spinner if you understand how you can sell from Nigeria under the fulfilment by Amazon program. You will get to learn from me how to register and pass the verification to get your seller account approved right from the comfort of your bedroom here in Nigeria,list of current cheap and hot in demand products you buy from Chinese websites to resell on your approved Amazon online store,how to apply and get an EIN/ITIN number which you will need during registration, how to ship your products to different Amazon warehouses,All you need know about Amazon taxes,what type of fulfilment to use,how to follow amazon guildlines,how to encourage good positive reviews,how to list and sell products, how to boost your sales using Amazon pay-per-clicks ads,how to receive and cash your earnings using payonneer.I offer trainings/mentorship about this business and for more details you can whatsapp me on the contact on my signature
Re: Business Ideas Needed Please!!! by Godmother(f): 9:15pm On Mar 09, 2019
Here's a business you can try. Get tips on how to get the nylons plus over 10 companies you can sell to.

Try this nylon recycling business in Nigeria
Re: Business Ideas Needed Please!!! by Fxmanager(m): 7:40am On Mar 10, 2019
BabbanBura:

Let's talk pls!
Contact us on whatsapp through the number in our profile signature.
Re: Business Ideas Needed Please!!! by BabbanBura(m): 9:29am On Mar 10, 2019
Fxmanager:
Contact us on whatsapp through the number in our profile signature.

I actually need to talk to you personally and not through a group
Re: Business Ideas Needed Please!!! by Fxmanager(m): 10:37am On Mar 10, 2019
BabbanBura:

I actually need to talk to you personally and not through a group
I don't have any whatsapp group currently, you will be chatting with me personally on the whatsapp number.
Re: Business Ideas Needed Please!!! by kunleweb: 2:53pm On May 16, 2019
This thread is a. Bomb
Re: Business Ideas Needed Please!!! by Tominix(m): 10:47pm On Aug 09, 2020
Fxmanager:

[color=#000099]We are here for you. Your #1,000,000 can currently give you an average of #50,000+ monthly return investing with us after performance fees. And if you want an average monthly return of more than #500,000 after 48 months of your investment with us, you can do so using compound interest in your investment with us. This means after 4 years of your investment with us using compound interest, you will be getting a average monthly interest/income of more than #500,000 assuming you decide to start withdrawing your monthly interest. This will be possible as long as we stay under our working risk of 5-10% of your capital, and the maximum permissible risk of 30% to your capital. Note: we are doing everything possible to stay under 10% risk to our potential investor’s capital.

At 5% average monthly returns using compound interest without withdrawing funds from yo
if i read up to half of what you wrote, them i am lieing
Re: Business Ideas Needed Please!!! by Fxmanager(m): 11:13pm On Aug 09, 2020
Tominix:
if i read up to half of what you wrote, them i am lieing
Please, we were doing our best to show how the power of compound interest works in multiplying an investor's invested funds. Carefully go through the post again.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Visit To Smart Investors Secret Investment Destination In Lekki. / Breaking: Tope Awotona officially recognized as a billionaire on Forbes / E-naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.