Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

"Slay Kings" At The Maiden Dry Run Of 2017 Calabar Carnival (Photos) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / "Slay Kings" At The Maiden Dry Run Of 2017 Calabar Carnival (Photos) (47489 Views)

Calabar Carnival Turns Bloody As Vehicle Rams Into Onlookers (Graphic) / Drunk Men And Women On The Streets Of Calabar After Carnival (Photos) / The Maiden Akwa Ibom Ukapisua Street Groove (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Slay Kings" At The Maiden Dry Run Of 2017 Calabar Carnival (Photos) by naijaboiy: 8:45pm On Oct 27, 2017
Safiaa:
Maybe not in your case, but thats the case for a lot of homophobic people. Why do you hate gay people? What have they done to you? You may not approve of their lifestyle, but hatred for them is just unreasonable in my opinion.
I said the act not the people. What gay people do is really disgusting to some people and they detest it.
Re: "Slay Kings" At The Maiden Dry Run Of 2017 Calabar Carnival (Photos) by GallantEmory: 9:09pm On Oct 27, 2017
what is remaining for us to see abeg
Re: "Slay Kings" At The Maiden Dry Run Of 2017 Calabar Carnival (Photos) by Les: 9:16pm On Oct 27, 2017
uchwar1:
Les spotted
that's not me. see me here bro!
Re: "Slay Kings" At The Maiden Dry Run Of 2017 Calabar Carnival (Photos) by Safiaa(f): 10:27pm On Oct 27, 2017
naijaboiy:

I said the act not the people. What gay people do is really disgusting to some people and they detest it.
Alright
Re: "Slay Kings" At The Maiden Dry Run Of 2017 Calabar Carnival (Photos) by Safiaa(f): 10:28pm On Oct 27, 2017
naijaboiy:

Alright as long as its not affecting you. There's no problem smiley
Re: "Slay Kings" At The Maiden Dry Run Of 2017 Calabar Carnival (Photos) by Augustap(f): 11:22pm On Oct 27, 2017
God forbid dt any male i know be this stupid
Re: "Slay Kings" At The Maiden Dry Run Of 2017 Calabar Carnival (Photos) by Edjoshua: 1:06am On Oct 28, 2017
Bobrisky come and carry your people oooooo grin grin grin
Re: "Slay Kings" At The Maiden Dry Run Of 2017 Calabar Carnival (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 2:59am On Oct 28, 2017
In Michael Jackson's voice...Speechless...speechless....that's how they make me feel.....
Re: "Slay Kings" At The Maiden Dry Run Of 2017 Calabar Carnival (Photos) by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 28, 2017
Omoze88:

Silly excuse.... Be deceiving yourself there... As if guys are saints
its not ok to lie becos someone else did, maybe U Should have understood my comment first i called them dump.
Re: "Slay Kings" At The Maiden Dry Run Of 2017 Calabar Carnival (Photos) by arleck(m): 8:15am On Oct 28, 2017
Mmba grin they are "gaybriels" grin
Re: "Slay Kings" At The Maiden Dry Run Of 2017 Calabar Carnival (Photos) by Cyberdroid: 8:32am On Oct 28, 2017
MammyYoo567:
Stupid gays
and if it was a bunch of female's acting like male's? undecided
MammyYoo567:
Stupid gays
and if it was a bunch of female's acting like male's?
Re: "Slay Kings" At The Maiden Dry Run Of 2017 Calabar Carnival (Photos) by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 28, 2017
Cyberdroid:

and if it was a bunch of female's acting like male's? undecided
and if it was a bunch of female's acting like male's?
Pretty lebians grin
Re: "Slay Kings" At The Maiden Dry Run Of 2017 Calabar Carnival (Photos) by ArcToyin(m): 1:54pm On Nov 30, 2017
[quote author=Safiaa post=61817660] No i can't do it, but won't judge those who do. At least they are living in their truth. Do you know how many nigerian guys are living a secret homosexual life? Or daydream about homosexual things....

That's why they're so homophobic. It's a cover up to censor how they truly feel. [/quote

People who make comments like 'don't don't judge, it is your life' are bird of same feather with the defaulters. How can morality be preached if everybody keep quiet when they were supposed to talk. I wonder at the kind of breed person like you will produce.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Throws Money In Bundle At Event (Video) / Police Officers, Gloria And Chinedum Okonkwo Wed In Abuja (Photos) / Agbo Jedi Shared As A Wedding Souvenir In Nigeria (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.