Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,907 members, 7,799,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Photos: “when I Am Not Slaying, I Go To The Farm” Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos: “when I Am Not Slaying, I Go To The Farm” Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal (2025 Views)

Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) / Meet The Most Beautiful Nigerian Girl On Facebook (pictures) / Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: “when I Am Not Slaying, I Go To The Farm” Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by hansome01(m): 10:44am On Oct 27, 2017
Behind the pretty face, all the flash and glamour, Nigerian lady Ishaa Ummie is actually a groundnut farmer…

Source: http://ogbongeupdates.com/photos-when-i-am-not-slaying-i-go-to-the-farm-beautiful-nigerian-lady-reveals-her-source-of-income/

Re: Photos: “when I Am Not Slaying, I Go To The Farm” Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 27, 2017
So? I should fry the groundnut abi?

Koboko fall on you. Better go queue for bubble plus
Re: Photos: “when I Am Not Slaying, I Go To The Farm” Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by Yeligray(m): 11:00am On Oct 27, 2017
cummando:
So? I should fry the groundnut abi?

Koboko fall on you. Better go queue for bubble plus
you should congratulate her.. She's hardworking
Re: Photos: “when I Am Not Slaying, I Go To The Farm” Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by swaqq(m): 11:03am On Oct 27, 2017
I don't care

ground nut wey be say, na only to dey give pimples hin know.
Re: Photos: “when I Am Not Slaying, I Go To The Farm” Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by swaqq(m): 11:05am On Oct 27, 2017
Yeligray:
you should congratulate her.. She's hardworking
You should know this is fake, she how she hold the hoe sef
Re: Photos: “when I Am Not Slaying, I Go To The Farm” Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by swaqq(m): 11:06am On Oct 27, 2017
She is snapping pictures with her father's farmer
Re: Photos: “when I Am Not Slaying, I Go To The Farm” Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by MaryBenn(f): 11:07am On Oct 27, 2017
Good.... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Photos: “when I Am Not Slaying, I Go To The Farm” Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by Yeligray(m): 11:08am On Oct 27, 2017
swaqq:

You should know this is fake, she how she hold the hoe sef
na true talk... She's trying to get attention.

(1) (Reply)

Top 20 Most Visited Websites In Nigeria / 100 Fascinating, Funny, Weird And True Facts(Pics Included) / The Following People Are One And The Same.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.